The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Corporation – Chapter 4

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area ( 18 or 21 years old ) do not continue.

Copyright © 2007 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

I am not looking to be great professional writer and my grammar may not be the best, but please enjoy the story

* * *

The next morning for Amy showed up for school with at micro mini plaid skirt and a blouse not buttoned up at all but tied in a knot just below her breasts. You could see her bra in the opening of the shirt. With her skirt so short, the tops of her white thigh highs could be seen.

The other students could not believe that it was Amy. They all talked to her like they normally did but behind her back they started talking. The boys talked about how hot she looked. The girls talked about how she looked like a slut and that she had better keep away from their boyfriends.

Just like normal, Amy had a hard time in class because of her strong sexual urges. It seemed that everyone that she saw or talked to turned her on. Even her long time girlfriends made her hot.

By the time she was in her last class, math, she was not able to do anything but set there and try not to be caught. Her math teacher was quick to catch on that Amy was not paying attention. He hated it when his students didn’t pull their weight when he knew they could do better. Heck two weeks ago Amy was an “A” student. Now she could barely do simple math. Therefore, Mr. Hacket kept calling on Amy to try to get her motivated. All this did was to make her mad. After class, she almost ran from the room to go home.

When she got home she found a message on the answering machine from a man who said he was calling for her Aunt from work and that she would be in late due to her Aunt having to make a short day trip for a meeting, but she would be back very late.

Amy was glad because she didn’t want to argue with Aunt Donna again. She ran up to her room and changed into her softball uniform for the game tonight. On the way to the game she realized that she better get her ass in gear with her math grade because if she didn’t the school would pull her out of sports, which she loved.

Once at the game she noticed that the other girls didn’t talk the same to her. Even Lisa was somewhat cold.

When the game was over Amy went up to Lisa. “Is there something wrong?”

Lisa looked at Amy with a look of confusion “You’re asking me? I’m the one that should be asking you that question. Look at how you have been lately.”

“I’m still me. I just like to look good. Besides, if I look good why not show it off a little. Every one else does.”

“It’s just that this just is not you. Heck you looked like some kind of slut today.”

“Fuck you!”

“Hay I didn’t call you one I just stated a fact. Look what you had on today.”

“I thought you where my friend.” Amy said and left Lisa standing with her mouth open.

Donna didn’t leave town on a meeting. When she left work at her normal time The Corporation had grabbed her, drugged her and made the implantation. At 9:30 pm, they put her back in her car and activated the chip. They immediately downloaded a program that would give her a different set of memories for the night and that would change her into being supportive of the changes to Amy and her frame of mind.

Donna woke up as if nothing was wrong and headed home.

The next day there was no school due to a teacher conference. Donna came into Amy’s room and woke her up.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you the other day.” Said Donna.

“It’s alright.” A groggy Amy replied.

“Tell you what, Meet me at work at noon and I will get out early and we can do lunch and spend the rest of the day together, Ok?”

“Sure.”

“See you then.” Donna said and left for work.

Later at noon Amy met he Aunt Donna. Over lunch, Aunt Donna told Amy that she understood what she was going through with her hormones and all.

After lunch, they did a little shopping. While looking at clothes Amy made a comment to Donna that, she wished that her breasts were bigger. Donna asked why? “All of the girls that the boys like have bigger breasts.” Donna just shook her head and said it would be ok and not to worry about it.

It was a good time for the two of them. Donna felt closer to her niece than she had been in along time – with a little help from The Corporation’s implant. They had also talked about her trouble in math class. Donna had told her to just keep trying and that she was sure she would pull her grade up.

That night The Corporation controllers decided to increase Amy’s ability to pay attention in math as to not draw too much attention to the mental changes in Amy. They also implanted a need in Donna to help Amy with her breast size. They wanted to try the chips ability to not only make mental changes but also physical changes as well. They created a false company in Donna’s mind that made a new salve that could increase breast size. They implanted a false ad in one of her magazines and gave her the need to order it for Amy.

The next morning Donna found the ad and ordered it on the phone with next day delivery.

In school Amy found that she did a lot better in her math class. After class, Lisa came up to Amy. “Finally you got yourself together in math. What happened?”

“I don’t know. I just seem to be able to concentrate again. I’m glad I thought I was a goner in that class.” Answered Amy. “By the way is the first golf practice starting next week?”

“Yea, Monday night after class. Too bad that we got knocked out of the softball tournament. I like softball a lot more than golf!” Lisa said.

“Me to. But golf isn’t that bad”

Amy left and went home to study up on her math some more now that she seemed to be able to concentrate again on it. However, when she was not actually working on math she still found herself still easily sexually aroused. Amy found that she had changed a lot in her need to be more sexual. She had unconsciously started to walk with a little more sway in her hips. She also could not resist the need to flirt with the boys. However, every time they would hint at asking her out she would change the subject or just say no. Every time she flirted, she would become hot. She loved the way it made her feel.

That night The Corporation programmed Amy’s body to change for the first time. They instructed Amy’s breast to grow with the application of the new salve that her Aunt would give her and that she would love the new changes.

The next day was a Saturday. The new salve was delivered first thing. Aunt Donna went to Amy’s door and knocked. “Amy, came I come in I have something for you?”

“Sure, come on in.” came the answer from the other side of the door.

Donna went in and found Amy getting dressed.

“I know you aren’t happy with the size of you breasts so I ordered this salve that is supposed to make breast tissue grow. It probably won’t work but what the heck.”

They sat down on the bed and opened the package. The directions were simple. Rub the salve on both breasts. Leave the salve on for 1 hour for each inch in size. Make sure to not put the salve on the nipples or the nipples will grow also. Note that the growth will actually occur over 24 hours. All growth is non-reversible.

Amy and Donna discussed the size to try first. They decided to go slow at first. Amy’s breasts were 30a. They decided to leave the salve on for only 2 hours for the first try. Amy rubbed the salve on her breast making sure not to put any on her nipples. What neither Amy nor Donna new was that the salve was just Vaseline. The real work was being done by the chip in Amy’s brain.

Amy spent the next 2 hours watching TV. She just sat on the couch with a pair of short shorts, panty hose and tennis shoes – just as she had been programmed to ware. 2 hours latter, she took a shower and cleaned off the “growth salve”. She dressed in the same clothes she had had on and put on a tight stretchy shirt.

By the time she went to bed, she didn’t think that the salve was going to work. She could not see any difference in her breast size.

When she woke up, she was ecstatic. Her breast had grown to the 32a she had hopped for. She ran into her Aunts room and showed her. They decided to make them a little bigger yet. Amy put the “growth salve” on her breasts again making sure to keep it off of her nipples. The two of them decided to again only leave the salve on for 2 hours.

Amy decided to read a book while she waited. After about an hour she fell asleep with a little help from The Corporation. 6 hours latter, she woke up. Amy woke up with a start, looked at the clock and ran into the shower to wash off the salve. By the time she went to bed that night her breasts had grown to 34b. When she woke up her breasts had grown to 38c. She stood in front of the mirror naked, looking at her new figure. She was 5 foot even with a perfect ass, waist, and legs. Her new breasts looked great to her. They were full, firm, and round. She reached up and cupped her breasts. She started to cry. They looked great!

Amy went to get dressed for school but could not find a bra to ware. If she went to school with out a bra on, she would be sent home for violating the school dress code. Amy decided to ask her Aunt if she could skip the morning classes in order to go the mall to get new bras. Her Aunt said it was ok and even decided to go with her.

The next morning Amy and Donna when to the mall. The first place they went to was the Victoria secret. Donna helped Amy pick out the new bra’s that Amy needed. All of them helped lift her breasts and making them look even bigger. While Amy tried on different bra’s Donna kept thinking that Amy was beautiful and that it was natural for Amy to want to show off her body. While they were at the mall looking for thins for Amy, Amy talked Donna into getting some sexy thins for herself. When they got home Amy had her new bra’s and Donna had a bunch of new sexy under cloths, stockings and garters.