The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Corporation—Chapter 2

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area ( 18 or 21 years old ) do not continue.

Copyright © 2000 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

Chapter 2—Angie’s First Assignment

Monday Angie woke up and took a shower. Remembering her new rules she masturbated in the bathroom. Just before she came she made herself stop. She was so excited she had to wait for a few minutes before she could get dressed. When she was calmed down she went to her closet.

Everything was short and sexy. Nothing was like her old clothes. Finally she picked out a black button up top that left her abdomen exposed and formed to her new breasts. She went to pick out a pair of stockings and found that they all would be better in the bedroom than on the street. She put on a black pair of stay up stockings that had a seam up the back. Then she put on a black skirt that just covered the tops of her stockings. When she sat down to put on her 5 inch pair of heals she noticed that her skirt would pull up showing her skin above the stockings.

Angie looked at her self in the mirror and wanted to cry but stopped herself. It was no use. She walked over to her computer and checked her email. There was a message from the Corporation. She opened it. “You’ll always use this number to call us when we summon you 1-800-222-1234. Have a nice day.”

“Fuck you!” she yelled at the screen.

Angie headed out and went to class. She noticed that everyone was looking at her. The girls all seemed to be giving her cold looks. After class she found herself driving to a strip mall and a store that sold tanning beds. Inside she walked up to the counter and asked for the best bed model and to have it delivered right away. The salesman told Angie that he could not get it there for a couple days. Inside Angie became consumed with dread. She had to tan in her own bed today. She begged the man to please have it delivered today. In the end she had to pay him $50 on the side. As soon as the deliveryman left Angie found herself stripping and getting in the bed. After an hour she got out and showered. And went to work.

At school and at work the guys all looked at her like a piece of meat.

One week went by with no contact. Angie was getting used to her new look. She found herself thinking about sex all the time from not being able to let her self cum during her masturbation sessions. After class she was walking in front of the library when a man stopped in front of her. “The Corporation is all.” He said.

Angie was stunned. She couldn’t move. He gave her a hard look. Angie then dropped her book bag, lifted her tits up and said, “How may I be of service?” Out of the corner of her eyes she saw people looking at her.

“You’ll be punished for you delay.” “Cum now Angie. Cum now Angie. Cum now Angie. Cum now Angie.”

Angie was hit with orgasm after orgasm. The sight was remarkable. Here was this beautiful woman holding up her tits shaking with wave after wave of orgasms. Her legs shook as her cum stated running down her legs. Her breath was coming in short gasps. Finally when she stopped she had a glassy look in her eyes.

“Now follow me.” The stranger said.

Angie slowly picked up her bag and followed. They came to a car and got in.

“We have a job for you. Don’t let us down or you’ll regret it. You’ll find a change of clothes in a bag in the back seat. After you change go to this address. Tell the receptionist that you have an appointment with Mr. Martin. When you enter his office you’ll tell him that you have been sent by the Corporation and that he has the unrestricted use of you until 8am as a bonus for exceptional services. You’ll do everything and I mean everything you are told. Understand?”

Angie nodded.

“Good. Leave you book bag here, it’ll be at you home when you get there. You can change in the back while we are driving.”

Angie climbed into the back of the car and started to undress. Luckily the windows were tinted black. When she was done dressing she almost looked like a businesswoman in a tan suit with a short tan skirt. On the top she only had on a matching suit coat, no shirt. Shoes were 6 inch matching heels.

They pulled up to an office building. “Here you go. 26th floor. As she was in the elevator she was thinking about how they where right. She was their property. They could make her do whatever they wanted. She even found that she was getting excited sexually thinking about what might lay ahead for her.

When the doors opened she walked up to the receptionist and said as she was told. The receptionist took a double take at her and then called on the intercom and announced her arrival. Angie was told to go right in. She looked around as she walked into the office. It was a big corner office with large desk and floor to ceiling windows on the outside walls overlooking the streets below. As she walked up to the desk she looked at the man behind the desk. He was about 40, fat and bald. He looked up at her with a questioning look on his face. “Hello, What can I do for you?” he asked. “Hello sir. My name is Angie, I was sent by the Corporation as a thank you for your work for exceptional services. I am yours for the night until tomorrow morning at 8am.”

“Well that was awful nice of them. Why don’t you take off all of your clothes except for your stockings and shoes Angie while I finish up my notes here? I have a meeting in just a few minuets.” Angie without thinking removed all of here clothes as orders as if her hands had a mind of their own. As she was undressing she could feel the heat start to build in her pussy as she became wet. When she was done undressing she stood with her feet together and cupped her new big tits offering them to her new owner.

When he was done he looked at his watch and looked at her. “Very nice. Put your clothes in that closet then come over here.” She did as instructed. “Now my meeting is in just a couple of minuets. Get under my desk and squat. I want you to give me as many blowjobs as you can while I am busy. If I don’ t come at least 3 time I will be upset.” She climbed under the desk of this fat man that she could not wait to suck off. Almost on queue the buzzer sounded announcing his meeting. Angie could not her what was being discussed for all of her attention was being set on her need to make this man cum as many times as she could. The first one was quick taking only 5 min. The second one took longer about 15 min. Each time he came she would drink him in as fast at he could shoot it in her mouth. She hated what she was doing but could not stop what she was doing. As time went on she could not get him to cum the third time. She tried humming on his shaft, playing with his balls. But nothing would work. Finally he pulled out.

“Get out of there young lady.” He said as he put his dick back in his pants. As he stood she looked up and saw his secretary standing in front of his desk. “You didn’t do as I asked did you, You where supposed to make me cum three times not two.”

Until I say other wise you’ll only respond to the name of Tits and you’ll remember all this when you are no longer mine. Is that clear?” Angie felt a sharp pain in her head and blinked. “Yes Sir” she said. The Man asked “Angie walk around to the front of the desk.” Angie just stood there wondering whom he was talking to. It wasn’t her, her name was Tits. “I’m sorry, I met to say Tits instead of Angie. Angie—Tits walked around to the front of the desk.

“Karen here is also my slave, given to me by the Corporation. She will be addressed as mistress while you are with us. I am to be addressed as Master. You’ll stand like a statue offering me your tits, not moving at all just your eyes. I have more in store for you tonight.”

“Karen put your clit clamp on yourself before you go back to your desk.” Karen quickly lifted her skirt showing she did not have any panties on and placed a clamp on her pussy moaning with excitement as she did. As Karen was doing as she was told Tits assumed her ordered position, crying inside, scared at the thoughts of what might be in store for her later.