The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlling the Girls Part 7

After lunch he went to Shu’s office. Before she had a chance to say hi to him he projected his command for her to follow him back to his office. He closed and locked his office door. He told her to stand in the middle of the room and close her eyes. Shu was about 5′8″, which was tall for an Asian. She was wearing a polo shirt and loose jeans. On her tiny feet were canvas tennis shoes. Her arms were very thin. Her skin was a pale greenish yellow. Typical of Asians, she had flat cheekbones but a sharper rather than wider nose. Her eyebrows were merely shadows and her eyelashes were practically nonexistent. He had always wondered if these attributes indicated the amount of pubic hair she had. Her thin arms were absolutely hairless, if that was any indication. Her polo shirt was pushed out only an inch or two by her tiny breasts. Her black hair was shoulder length and straight. He felt it and it was incredibly soft. He walked behind Shu to see that magnificent ass he had watched only at a distance as they passed in the halls. Her pants seat bulged only slightly over her tiny, boyish ass. Now, many men would find her boyish shape very unattractive. They would say she was too thin, or too flat, or her ass was too small. But these attributes are exactly what he found most attractive in a girl. His attraction to Asian girls in general and Shu in particular was linked to his attraction to the bodies of young teenage girls. Many Asians he had seen pictures of had little or no pubic hair. Just to be able to closely examine her clothed body was enough to give him an erection now.

He knelt down and untied her tiny canvas shoes. He told her to lift each of her feet and pulled of her shoes and socks. He stood up and pulled her shirt out of her pants. He told her to raise her arms. He unbutton her collar then began to slowly lift the shirt off her. When the shirt was off he took some time to study her torso. She was wearing a small bra with almost no cup. Her breasts barely touched the cup, especially with her arms up high. Her stomach was absolutely flat. In fact, her entire torso was flat from her neck to her waist. His first test of Shu’s pubic hair began with a careful examination of her open armpits. He moved his face very close and took a deep sniff. There was no odor at all. Her armpits were dry. On close examination he could not find a single hair or even a follicle. Now he was really excited. He moved close to her face and kissed her warm, soft lips.

He knelt down again in front of Shu, unbuttoned her pants and pulled down the zipper. Like Robyn, Shu’s pant fell to the floor unobstructed by fat thighs or a projecting ass. He removed the pants from her legs then admired her thin, hairless legs. She was wearing white panties and he had to stop himself from ripping them of her body just to see how hairless her mound was. Her thighs were not much bigger than her calves. Her hips were narrow. He stood up and walked behind her to see her ass and the ever important junction where her ass met her thigh. It was perfect with no sag in her buttocks and smooth skin from her thigh to her ass. With her small hips, thin thighs and tiny ass, she really had a boyish shape. He unhooked her bra and moved in front of her again. With her arms up high, her bra hung on her shoulders, still covering her breasts. He told Shu to lower her arms to her sides. The tiny bra slipped off her shoulder and fell to the floor.

Her breasts were magnificent. They covered a rather large portion of her small chest and were just low, smooth mounds. There was no hang whatsoever and they were almost perfectly symmetrical. They were topped with dark red areolas about the size of a quarter and tiny nipples. He had her move her arms from her sides to over her head to see if they changed shape, but they kept the same symmetry. He verified this by placing his hands over her mounds as she moved her arms up and down. His hands completely covered the mounds of her breasts and the skin was smooth, soft and firm. He licked her areolas and nipples to see if he could make them erect. The nipples became hard, and grew to the size of pencil erasers.

Now was the moment of truth. He knelt down in front of her again and pulled her panties down inch by inch. Her smooth abdomen was as flat as her tummy as her panties slid over her hips and he kept a careful watch for the first sign of pubic hair. Only when the waistband of her panties reached the beginning of her slit did he see any hair. He pulled the panties down to her feet and took them off. He told her to spread her legs wide. Now he examined her cunt in detail. The number of pubic hairs on Shu’s tiny mound could be counted on two hands. He had to look hard to see the few soft, jet black hairs. He mound looked very soft whereas Robyn’s mound had looked hard. Of course, Shu’s pussy lips were absolutely hairless. He ran his finger through her slit and found that her lips were smooth and soft. He wanted to examine her cunt in more detail, so he had her lie on the office floor in her back and, with her hands on her knees, pull her legs as far back toward her head and as far apart as she could. Now he had a complete view of her slit from her tiny brown puckered asshole to her pea sized clit. He laid on the floor in front of her open cunt and examined it. He ran his finger along her glistening crack until he reached her cunt hole. He pushed his finger into her tiny hole and she gasped in pain at the dry intruder.

After several minutes of playing with Shu’s smooth hairless cunt, he decided to get undressed. Of course, it was her job to do the work. As she undressed him he asked her questions, any of which would bring a sexual harassment lawsuit on him if he were not in control. He found out that she was 28. Her breasts were 31AA, but she wore a 32A bra because it was easier to find. She has never needed to shave her armpits or legs. He had her explain in minute detail how she lost her virginity at age 20 to a boy in college. She first masturbated when she was 16 and used to think about male Hong Kong pop singers to make her hot. She used to have a battery operated vibrator when she was 16 given to her by a high school friend. The first time she inserted into her tiny vagina it hurt a lot and she broke her hymen because she did not know how to use it right. She has never had sex with another girl and has only had intercourse six times in her life. Three were with the boy in college, and two times with another boyfriend and one time she was raped. He told her to give all the details about the rape. She said that she had gone on a date with a man when she was at a previous job and after dinner they went back to his apartment. He was showing her around the apartment and when they got to the bedroom, he forced her onto the bed and ripped her clothes off. She told how the man squeezed her tiny breasts until they hurt. Her tiny body was no match for the man and he pulled his pants off while holding her down. Then the man sat on her chest and forced her mouth over his enormous cock. He interrupted the story to ask if she had ever sucked a cock before. Shu answered no and that she thought oral sex was repulsive. He told her to continue with the story. The man forced her mouth over his cock and held the back of her head while he pumped her small mouth. She was choking and gagging on his big cock but could not fight him off. In fact, her fighting made him more excited. After a few minutes the man pulled his wet cock out of her mouth. He yanked her small thighs wide apart and slammed his cock into her dry hole. She was screaming in pain and crying at the cruelty of a man who had always been so nice to her in the past. With each plunge she felt that her insides were being ripped. Of all the men she had fucked, he had the biggest cock. He interrupted her again to ask what was the largest thing she had ever had up her cunt. She said that the rapist’s cock was the biggest. How big was his cock? She guess it to be about seven inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter. He knew she was going to have trouble with his eight inch cock that had a 2.5 inch diameter. He told Shu to continue with the story. She said that it only took a few pumps into her tiny cunt until he came. With some prodding he got her to describe how the man’s cum filled her tiny cunt and how she could feel it as it squirted from his cock. After he was done, he just collapsed onto her tiny body, almost crushing her. He laid on top of her for about 10 minutes and her cunt was really sore. He finally told her to get dressed and kicked her out of his apartment. She was too embarrassed to go to the police and continued running into the guy at work until she finally quit.

She had removed all of his clothes while telling the story and his cock was now rock solid. He asked her if she had ever seen a cock this size and she said no. He asked if she thought his giant cock would fit into her tiny cunt and she said that she was sure it would not. Since she had told him that oral sex repulsed her, he had to think of a way to get her to suck him. He planted the idea into her head that he was a Hong Kong pop star and she was uncontrollably horny for him. She wanted him so bad, he suggested, she would do anything, including sucking him off and licking his cock and balls. He told her that she could have an incredible orgasm if she could make the pop star cum in her mouth. The change in Shu was dramatic. She came alive and smiled. She began to rub his cock with one hand and rub her small breasts and hairless pussy with the other. He saw that this method was going to keep him from getting her complete attention so he stopped her. He had an idea. He picked up his phone and called Julia. He had not yet tried to control her and her body wasn’t perfect enough for him, but she could serve a purpose here. He asked her to his office. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and he let Julia in. She was shocked to see Shu nude and on her knees and even more shocked to see him standing there with an erect cock. She was about to run out of the room when he remembered that he had not projected to her yet. He grabbed her mind and told her how natural this was and how the whole scene was very exciting to her. He told Julia to remove her clothes. Her body wasn’t so bad after all. She had firm 34B breasts capped with big nipples. Her ass was a bit large, but it was firm. Her pussy was rather furry with dark red-brown hair that matched her head.

He asked Julia if she knew how to suck a cock. She claimed that she was a pro at it. He told Julia to show Shu how to do it. Julia knelt down next to Shu and began to explain how Shu should massage his balls and lick up and down his shaft. She demonstrated for Shu. Julia obviously knew what she was doing because her tongue was really exciting him. He loved the way the two girls passed his cock back and forth among themselves. Shu was getting very good now and he loved the way her tiny, delicate hand barely reached around his fat cock. He planted the idea in Julia that she also could achieve an orgasm by sucking him off and the two girls worked on him together. After a few minutes, he changed Julia’s message. Now Julia would have an orgasm only if Shu did, so Julia began to suck on Shu’s tiny nipples and fondle her hairless cunt while Shu licked and sucked his cock. The pleasure Shu was getting from Julia convinced her more that she would have the orgasm by sucking him to cum, so Shu redoubled her efforts.

The room was filled with the sounds of moans and sucking as all three of them pushed toward orgasm. He was getting close when he told them to both stop. It was time to fuck.