The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlling the Girls Part 8

Since Shu was convinced that his massive cock would not fit into her tiny cunt, he had to give her more motivation. He came up with a novel idea. He told Shu that she was going to die within a few minutes and the only way to cure her was for him to cum with his entire cock inside her cunt. He planted into Julia that Julia had the same disease and could only be cured if after he came into Shu’s cunt she had to suck the cum out of it. They both panicked as they realized that they somehow had to get his cock into Shu and only had a few minutes to do it. He agreed to lay on his back as the two girls rushed into action shouting instructions at each other. Shu straddled his hips and placed her cunt over his hard cock. His cock completely covered her tiny hairless cunt and looked like what a fist would be to a normal sized cunt. Julia was grabbing Shu’s thighs and trying to force them apart more. Shu reached down and pulled her cunt lips as far apart as she could. She began to grin her cunt down on his cock but nothing was happening. He said that maybe they needed more lubrication and if Julia could get Shu more excited, Shu would make more lubricant. Julia dove between Shu’s legs and started licking her tiny clit and cunt furiously. He calmly put one hand on Julia’s breast and another on Shu’s, comparing them for size and firmness as the two girls worked desperately on him.

Julia was slathering the joint of his dick and Shu’s cunt with saliva and trying to force his fat cock into her tiny cunt. She was yelling at Shu to spread her legs wider but she couldn’t seem to do it. Well, he thought, this is going nowhere.

He told Shu to lie on her back like she had before and to open up as much as possible. Julia helped Shu pull back on her knees and spread them until her legs almost dislocated. Her thin hairless cunt lips were spread apart and her wet hole was now gaping open. He told Julia to lick Shu’s tiny clit which was pushed completely from it’s hood by her stretched position. Julia moved in front of Shu and licked while helping Shu hold her thighs in the extreme open position. He took the opportunity to fondle Julia’s firm breasts and push his finger into her tight cunt as she squatted in front of Shu. When it was obvious from Shu’s moans that she was wet enough, he told Julia to move and he laid on top of Shu’s upturned ass. He began to feed his fat cock into her gaping, soaking wet cunt. Finally with enough pushing and grinding, his cock head made it into Shu’s cunt. Julia licked the shaft to add more lubrication as he pushed inch after inch into her. After a few more minutes of pushing, he had his entire length buried into her. He picked Shu’s light body up and laid back down on his back with her impaled on him. He reminded them that they had to make him cum if they wanted to live, so Julia grabbed Shu around the waist and started to pump her on his cock. Shu’s cunt was so tight and warm as it squeezed his shaft. With the two of them working together, they got to the point where her cunt was sliding up and down the entire eight inch length of his shaft. They kept yelling for him to cum. Julia even laid down between his legs to lick his balls as Shu humped him. He was holding back with all his might to delay the orgasm because the pumping felt so good. Shu’s body now dripped with sweat. He reached up and grabbed her nipples in his fingers, pulling on her tiny breasts as she humped. He couldn’t hold back any longer. The hot cum shot out of his cock and Shu screamed when she felt the torrent slam against her cervix. Wave after wave of hot cum filled her tight cunt. As it began to squirt out of her hole, Julia quickly lapped it up to make sure she go her cure, too.

Shu collapsed on top of him in a sweating heap. His softening cock flopped out of her stretched cunt and Julia licked his cock and Shu’s cunt clean. He reassured them both that they had been completely cured of the dreaded “disease.” They thanked him profusely for curing them. Imagine, he thought, two girls who yesterday would not say more than hello to him were now thanking him for his cum. He stroked Shu’s small, hairless body and soft black hair as she lay on top of him.

He hadn’t paid much attention to Julia since he had just used her as a tool to fuck Shu. He pushed Shu off of him and got up. He had Julia assume the position—hands behind the head and legs spread wide—so he could examine her body closely. Her armpits, even shaved, revealed that she was rather hairy just by the number of follicles. This was confirmed by her generous red-brown bush. He was not into hairy women. She would definitely have to shave to be more attractive to him. She was not as thin as any of the other girls on his best-of-the-office list. On the other hand, as he walked around her, her ass was not too big and she looked like she kept in pretty good shape. He squeezed her asscheeks to test their firmness. He moved back around front and squeezed her medium sized breasts and pushed on the soft undersides to check the bounce. He slid his hands over her firm tummy and down over her dense, wiry bush. He shoved a finger up her cunt to test it’s tightness as before and while it was nowhere as tight as Shu’s, it wasn’t too big, either.

He felt a bit guilty about not getting any work done that day, so he had the girls dress as he dressed and then let them out of his office. He planted the idea that every time they saw him or thought of him they would get hot. Just a little something to make their day more enjoyable.

He spent the rest of the afternoon working (slightly), but mostly trying to decide where to go next to try out his powers. He really enjoyed watching Robyn work out. He had a weakness for a firm, muscular bodies. He decided that he would spend this evening at the town gym.