The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well, I’m up to part 6 already. Hope you’re enjoying it. Thanks to those who gave me feedback. Knowing I have an audience inspires me to write (instead of work). Enjoy.

Controlling the Girls Part 6

He got up the next morning early and was at work just as the office opened. It was obvious he was not going to get much work done that day. On the other hand, he now looked forward to coming to work. He went right over to Shu’s office, his cock getting hard in anticipation as he walked. He was disappointed to find that she had not come in yet. Rather than waste time waiting for her, he decided to visit some other companies that shared the building to have a good look at women he had many times passed in the corridors.

He went into one company and strolled right by the receptionist, projecting for her to not bother him. He went down the cubicles looking in each one. This company had a large clerical staff which meant lots of girls. Each time he saw a pretty girl who had a nice body, he projected for her to follow him. By the time he had made a sweep through the office, he had 10 young women in a line behind him. He realized that his powers of projection were now stronger, perhaps they had increased through his use of them. He told them to all go into one of the large conference room which did not have any windows. He put the “in use” sign on the door and locked it behind him.

He told each of the women to kiss him passionately. They lined up and one by one kissed him lovingly. He compared them for softness and passion as they kissed him. Some were very good. Some were very bad. Next he had them form into a line and remove all of their clothing. This was fantastic. All these great looking women who wouldn’t even look at him when he passed them in the corridor were now removing their clothes. The air was filled with a mixture of various perfumes. When the 10 women were nude he looked over each of their bodies. There were blondes, natural and not. Brunettes with varying amounts of pubic hair. Small breasts that sagged slightly and larger firm breasts. He told them to turn around. Most of the asses were disappointing with visible overhang, however slight. Many of the women’s thighs were too fat for his tastes. He had them face him again. Perhaps two of the ten had near perfect bodies but neither was as perfect as Robyn. One of the girls was a tall natural blonde about 5′10″ with shoulder length hair, small firm breasts, a flat tummy and thin thighs. She was in good shape. Her cunt was covered with sparse blonde hairs, the same color as the hair on her head. The second girl was a petite brunette about 5′2″ with short cut hair. Like the blonde, she had an excellent body with small, firm wide-based breasts and a black thatch of pubic hair. It was not as dense as some of the other girls, but it was not as sparse as the blonde’s. Her skin was the most pale of the group and he found the contrast with her hair to be very attractive. He told the blonde and the brunette to undress him and he took every opportunity to grope their firm bodies as they worked on him.

When he was nude, he had all of the girls form a line, spread their legs wide, bend over and grab their ankles. Looking at their bodies it was obvious that they all exercised, so this was an easy task for most of them. He slowly walked behind them and ran his hands over each girl’s exposed ass. He squeezed their cheeks and used his finger to probe each cunt and some of their assholes. There was definitely a tangible difference between the girls. Had he wanted to spend the time, he might have played a game where he would try to guess which girl belonged to which cunt by feel. He reached under them and squeezed their breasts, comparing them for firmness and hang. He pulled their pussy lips apart to examine their clits. Some were large, some were tiny. He gave the tiny ones a few licks to see if they became larger with stimulation. He told the ten girls to stand back up. He had them all put their hands behind their heads and spread their legs wide. This was one of his favorite positions because it allowed him complete access to their bodies. He went up to each girl and fondled her tits. He would lick or suck an occasional nipple just to see it react. He ran his hands over their creamy tummies and squeezed their thighs. He used his fingers to feel their wide open armpits. Some girls were clean shaven. Some had sparse, soft hairs. He compared the coarseness and quantity of their pubic hair. He hard cock rubbed up against their soft bodies as he fondled them.

It was time for a fuck. He laid on his back on the long conference table. He told the brunette with the great body to mount his cock and had the blonde with the sparse pussy hair mount his face. He told the other eight girls to lick every inch of his body as he was being fucked by the brunette. Each girl was to make sure that she visited his cock and balls along their journey. The brunette eased his engorged cock into her tight cunt and began to pump. He began to lick the cunt of the thin blonde on his face and reached up to squeeze her small, firm breasts and pale nipples. At the same time, he felt eight tongues on various parts of his body. There was always a tongue on his balls and one or two others that licked the wet shaft of his cock as the brunette lifted off him between thrusts. He felt tongues on his arms, armpits, chest, nipples, stomach, thighs, calves and toes. The special attention paid to his pumping cock brought him to orgasm much faster than normal and he filled the brunette’s hole with cum. He laid there a few more minutes as the girls continued to lick him. Then he ordered the brunette and blonde off and had them each lick his cock and balls free of cum.

As he slowly got dressed, he ordered the girls to pair off and had each one bring the other to orgasm by licking her cunt. Then they were to change places. The room was filled with the sound of climaxing girls and he just sat in a chair and watched. When all of the girls had climaxed, he told them to get dressed. He noticed that the brunette was still dripping cum from her cunt so he ordered the blonde to lick her clean. When they were all dressed, he opened the door and ordered them back to work. Most were glistening with sweat on their flushed faces. They might later wonder why today was such a good day at work.

He went back to his office and worked for a couple hours just to cool off. He couldn’t remember when he had ever had such an enjoyable morning.