The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlling the Girls Part 5

Robyn walked over to the machine which strengthened thigh muscles. It was a lot like the torso butterfly machine but she would be using her legs against the machine’s pull instead of her arms. The machine had an inclined back to lie against and a thin padded bench to straddle. Robyn sat on the bench and laid back against the incline. There was a bar above her head to hold on to so she raised her thin arms and grabbed it. This position insured that her torso remained open to his roaming hands, even if the machine was not designed with that in mind. She moved her strong, thin thighs wide apart and placed them on the padded leg mechanisms. She began to move her knees together and apart on the machine. Her legs were not wide enough for his tastes, so he stopped her and placed the vinyl tube laying down behind the small of her back. Robyn had to scoot forward to accommodate the tube which had the desired effect of thrusting out her pubic bone and spreading her legs so wide they were in a straight line with her pelvis. He also increased the machine’s setting so he could watch her strain and sweat.

She moved her knees together without too much of a problem, but trying to slowly spread her legs apart was an obvious strain. As her legs reached the full open position, he imagined they were so wide apart that her cunt lips now gaped. He had to find out if that was true and since there were no objections from her, he began to cut off the remains of her exercise short as she opened her legs on the next cycle. He cut down both sides and the shorts fell flat to the bench. Her mound was covered with a sparse triangle of dark brown hair. As her knees moved wider apart he could see the thin lips of her cunt pulling more and more taut. Robyn obviously shaved her lips for bathing suits since the only pubic hair she had was a sparse patch on her mound. At the most extreme open position, he could see the pale, hairless lips gape open slightly. He told her to stop in that position. He laid on his stomach on the bench so he could closely examine her magnificent cunt. The lips were slightly moist from sweat and he could see a bump where her clit was hiding. All of the muscles of her lower body were tensed as she struggled to keep the machine’s weight from spreading her legs any wider than their current extreme. As he stared into her gaping cunt he ran his hands over her muscled thighs and over her flat tummy. He moved his face next to Robyn’s cunt and licked up and down her slit. The taste of her sweat and increasing cunt juice was delicious. Her body was beginning to respond to his stimulation even if her mind told her she was dressed in her gym clothes and going through her normal exercise routine in the room alone. He licked up and down her slit, darting his tongue into her hole and then used his tongue to fish out her small clit. He could feel her clit getting hard as he licked it. Her slit was getting visibly wetter as her pussy juices began to flow in earnest. He pushed a finger deep into Robyn’s cunt and was surprised at how tight it was. That would all change if she ever had kids, but for now it was about as tight as the 14 year old’s cunt at the mall. With his other hand he reached up to fondle her perfect breasts.

Her legs began to tremble more as her aroused body was unable to concentrate on fighting the machine’s pull. Her thighs began moving slowly farther apart as she lost the battle. Her knees were going behind the plane of her pelvis and he thought for sure that her legs would be dislocated. Her hairless cunt lips were now wide enough apart that her cunt hole was gaping open and her engorged clit was prominently displayed for him to easily lick and suck on. Obviously, Robyn was fantastically flexible because of all the aerobics she had done and while the position of her legs was painful, as he could see in her face, she was not being physically harmed by it. Her entire body gleamed with sweat and small streams of sweat ran from her wide open armpits. The sight of her wide open, perfect body was too much to stand. He helped Robyn off the machine and told her to remove his clothes. She undressed him completely and had no reaction when his long, fat cock sprung into view as she lowered his underwear. He laid down on his back on one of the exercise mats and told Robyn to fuck him.

Without hesitation, Robyn moved her legs astride his hips and began to lower herself onto his raging hardon. He laid back and relaxed as she did all the work. Sweat dripped of her gleaming body onto his as she moved closer. She feed his erect cock into her sopping cunt but it was not easy because her cunt was so tight. His ultimate office fantasy was coming true and it was all he could do to keep from cumming as soon as she had sunk the entire length of him into her and now sat with her tiny perfect ass on his pelvis. Robyn began moving up and down then length of his shaft. He reached up to play with her perfect tits, which barely wiggled as she fucked him. He held off as long as he could, but the feel of her tight, hot, wet cunt squeezing his cock was too much. He let loose wave after wave of hot cum deep into Robyn’s tight canal. She kept pumping, not even reaching to the feel of his stream of cum pounding into her cervix. She continued to pump for several minutes as he laid there with his eyes closed in a state of bliss. She was working up even more of a sweat as she pumped. Finally, when his flaccid cock fell out of her hole, she attempted to reinsert in so she could continue following her instructions to fuck him. He told her to stop and to lick his cock and balls clean of cum. Her soft, wet tongue felt so good on his genitals he almost got hard again.

After a few minutes of licking he told her to continue her exercises with the machines. Robyn got up and walked over to another Nautilus machine. He had an excellent view of her tiny, firm ass and perfect thighs as she walked away. He laughed when he saw a stream of his cum running down her leg from her cunt. She did not even notice it. Robyn moved to a universal gym machine for strengthening the arms. She stood with her back to the machine and reached high over her head to pull a bar down in front of her. He saw this as another opportunity to fondle her perfect breasts and feel how they changed shape when her arms went up and down. He moved so that the front of his body was pressed against the front of hers from head to toes and she lowered and raised the bar behind him. He liberally ran his hands over her firm body, especially enjoying it at the beginning of the cycle when her arms were way above her head. His soft, wet cock was pressed into the warm skin of her flat, sweat covered tummy. He took the opportunity of his closeness to kiss her pale red lips. She continued to exercise. He wanted to stay in that position all night.

It was getting late and he had to get to work the next day. He told her to stop exercising and to shower. He followed her into the womens’ locker room and watched the show as she washed her thin, firm body. She put a bra and panties on, then her tee shirt, jeans, socks and shoes. He told her to kiss him passionately one last time. She pressed her soft lips against his and kissed him, while wrapping her arms around his nude body. He broke off the kiss after a few minutes and told her to go home. He returned to the gym, got dressed, and went home.

He had a lot of trouble sleeping that night after a day full of controlling women. It certainly qualified as one of the best days he had spent on Earth. Then he thought about Shu’s body which he hoped to explore tomorrow and his cock became hard again.