The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlling the Girls Part 4

He arrived at work a few minutes before 10 PM. He went up to the gym. The gym was set up for aerobics and Nautalus, with various machines along the walls.

At precisely 10 PM Robyn walked through the door. She was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans over her two piece lycra exercise outfit. She carried a bag with her towel and bath articles for the shower she would need after exercising. He couldn’t believe that in a few minutes he would be touching the thin, firm body he had spent many nights thinking about while jerking off at home.

He went over to her and told her to get ready for exercise. As she removed her tee shirt, he watched her body being revealed. She crossed her arms over her chest and grabbed the bottom of the tee. She pulled it up toward her head. First her completely flat tummy came into view in between the sleeveless lycra top and exercise shorts. Then the firm pressed mounds of her smallish breasts. He watched them change shape under the lycra as her arms went higher. When the tee was over her face, he could see her open, shaved armpits and the undersides of her pale arms. She tossed the shirt to a corner on the floor. Next she unsnapped the jeans from her tiny waist and pulled down the zipper. He had always admired Robyn’s tiny ass and thin thighs so it was no surprise that her jeans dropped to the floor when she let go of them, rather than her having to peel them off. She stepped out of the jeans and beneath them was a pair of lycra exercise shorts that went from just above her belly button to halfway down her thighs.

He told Robyn to put her hands behind her head and spread her legs. She was told to close her eyes. Standing before him for his inspection was an incredible body. He moved closer and took his time looking her over. She had dark brown frosted hair, thin black eyebrows that contrasted with her pale skin, small round nose and soft light pink lips. Her wide open armpits were shaved clean and he could see the shadow of her follicles. Her small round breasts were high on her chest and he could see small hard nipples poking through the lycra top but could not make out the shape of her areolas. Her rib cage was thrust out by her raised arms which made her tummy into a vast flat muscular plane from her ribs to the waist of her shorts. He walked behind Robyn to see her small, firm ass which smoothly melted into her thin thighs. He moved back in front and traced her shorts to her crotch with his eyes. He kneeled down to examine her crotch between her wide spread legs and could see the outline of her pussy lips through the material. It looked like she was wearing nothing under her exercise outfit. He continued to examine her thin, firm white thighs and shaved legs down to her ankle socks and tiny shoes. He wanted to touch her so bad, but he decided to wait until later. His raging hardon made it difficult for him to stand back up. He did not like how much the exercise shorts covered her thighs and decided to make an adjustment.

He went over to the trainer’s desk in the exercise room and rummaged in the drawers until he found a pair of scissors. He went back over to Robyn and carefully cut the legs off the exercise short so now they looked like a bikini bottom. That was much better. He could see her entire glorious thigh now and could also see how smoothly her ass and thigh met without any fold of fat or overhang. The entire time Robyn stood motionless with her arms up as she had been instructed.

He told her to begin her aerobics routine as if she were in the class. She went over to the gym’s tape machine and put in a cassette. She took a position in the middle of the room. He pulled a chair up right in front of her and sat down for the show. She looked straight ahead as if he was not there and began the familiar routine as the music started. He sat in the chair, slowly rubbing his hard cock through his pants as Robyn stretched her small, firm body through the various exercises. He watched her breasts as they changed shape and bounced slightly through the different routines. He carefully watched her crotch as she raised her legs, trying so see her pussy lips being exposed. She had several exercises that she did on the floor and he moved out of his chair for a closer look as she did them. The entire time, Robyn went through the routines as if he was not in the room, convinced that she was in her aerobics class.

After twenty minutes of vigorous exercise, the tape ended. Again he told her to stand with her hands behind her head and her legs spread wide. Now he examined her sweaty body. Her open armpits were dripping with sweat and he sniffed her delicate body odor and ran his hands through them feeling their wetness and smoothness. Her chest was wet and her lycra top was soaked so he could see her hard nipples more clearly now. He ran his hands across her firm, sweating tummy. The skin was incredibly soft. He ran his hands over her firm thighs and legs and could feel the warmth radiating from her crotch as he hands moved up her inner thigh. He sniffed deeply at her crotch to smell the odor of her oiled pussy and sweat mixed together after the strenuous workout.

He told her to continue with her workout. Robyn moved to the Nautaulis machine used to tone the upper body. As her remembered, it was called a butterfly. She straddled the bench, arms out level with her shoulders, and placed them on the pads on either side of her torso. In this exercise she would be bringing her elbows together in front of her face while the machine’s weight pulled them back. Normally Robyn’s back would be against the machine, but he got an idea. He grabbed a hard tubular vinyl pillow he saw in the room. It was about a foot in diameter. He told Robyn to scoot forward on the bench and he placed the tube between her back and the machine’s upright. This had the effect of thrusting Robyn’s firm chest forward and making the exercise harder, since her arms started further behind her back. The weight was initially on a light setting and he watched as she pulled her arms together in front. Then she slowly spread her elbows apart and using her strong arms, fought the machine’s force as her arms moved wide apart and then behind her shoulders. He watched her breasts through the entire cycle as they squeezed together at the front and then were flattened against her thrusted out chest at the end of the cycle with her top stretching tightly across her. He watched a couple more cycles then got an idea. He got the scissors.

He told Robyn to pause while he increased the machine’s setting. He moved over to the bench and sat facing her as close as he could get (and not get hit by the arm mechanism). His knees pressed her legs wide apart as they sat together. He told Robyn to continue exercising. She worked harder now to bring her elbows together. He could see the muscles in her flat tummy clearly defined as they strained when she pulled her elbows together. She had even more of a strain trying to keep the machine from snapping her arms apart as she slowly spread them for the second half of the cycle. Her face was turning red from the strain and sweat was beading up on her brow. Her open armpits were soaked with sweat and he enjoyed the sweaty odor as she strained. Near the end of the cycle when her chest was thrust out far, he slipped the scissors between the cups of her lycra top and snipped. The top flew wide open and hung from her shoulders. She didn’t even react to what he had done and continued to move her arms back. He now had a perfect few of the breasts he had been fantasizing about for years. Robyn’s breasts were wide, firm mounds on her small chest that did not sag even the slightest amount. They were just the right size for her small frame. The areolas were a dark pink, about 1.5 inches in diameter and capped with small, erect nipples that stuck out about 3/8 of an inch. He quickly snipped the shoulder snaps of the top as her arms reached their full back position and her perfect breasts were thrust out at maximum. As she began to strain to move her arms together again, he moved his face next to her chest and licked Robyn’s sweaty breasts and hard nipples. The smell of her sweat was stronger with his face near her body and he found it intoxicating. As he licked the smooth skin of one breast, he squeezed and fondled the other. They were soft yet firm and as her elbows moved in closer together and he was careful to note that her breasts remained firm as her chest was thrust less and less. To him, perfect breasts changed little in shape no matter what position a girl’s body was in, be it chest out, relaxed, bent over, or even upside down.

He moved his head out of the way as her elbows moved closer and just fondled her pale breasts. He watched her through several more cycles, enjoying how her breasts were the perfect mound shape no matter what position her arms were at. He ran his hands all over her torso as different muscles went to work during the exercise. He loved the tight muscles in her flat tummy the most. Finally she was done with the exercise and ready to move to the next machine.