The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 16

‘I’ve agreed to meet her late tonight,’ Boulder said. ‘I’ll arrange to grab her then.’

I was so angry and scared, but I knew I had to calm down and think.

I had waited until Garnet had left, and then for an interminable time while Boulder pulled the redhead out of the cage and across to the bed. He had fucked her, whistling happily to himself while he did, and I knew he was thinking about fucking my sisters. About forcing Rochelle to take him, forcing her to enjoy it, even as he prepared her for a life of enslavement as his captive breeding cow. I knew he was enjoying his anticipation at doing the same to Layla, my little sister.

The wait to escape his office seemed endless but he slept eventually, the soft curves of the redheaded girl held close against him. I apologised to her silently as I snuck out. I wouldn’t be saving her now, if that had ever even been possible. I probably wouldn’t even be saving myself. I had to save Layla. Nothing else mattered.

I felt the irredeemable weight of my own guilt. Listening to Boulder fuck the girl tonight as I waited silently in the shadows, I had caught myself rationalising my decision. This girl — Seagull, I heard her name had been, before Mr Arden turned her into a ‘breeder’ — was already gone. I couldn’t save her — just as Garnet said, I simply couldn’t. She wasn’t a person anymore.

The same with Rochelle, my older sister. I tried to rationalise that there was no way I could even find her, let alone rescue her.

But I was lying to myself and I knew that I was. Actually, I was glad. I couldn’t believe how vindictively, horrifyingly happy I was. I was glad that Rochelle was no longer free to be mean to Layla and me. I was glad that someone had finally treated her how she deserved.

I’m as bad as they are, I thought helplessly as I let myself silently out of Garnet’s building complex. That doesn’t matter, I reminded myself fiercely. Saving Layla is all that matters.

I abandoned my first plan almost instantly. I wanted to just drive south immediately and tell Layla to come with me. I would tell her what had happened and I would drive us both away. I would hide us. But it was a silly plan and I discarded it regretfully.

It would never work. I was under orders to report to Garnet and Boulder tomorrow evening, and I knew — I knew — that I couldn’t disobey them. I knew that when the time came, my programming would kick in and I would drop everything to make that meeting.

I also couldn’t tell Layla about Garnet and Boulder. They had specifically ordered me not to tell anyone about them who didn’t already know. I couldn’t even harm them. That was also forbidden.

I felt helpless as I walked back and forth across my living room carpet, feeling as though I was wearing a hole in it. I scrolled endlessly on my phone and wrote out plan after plan, only to discard them all. Boulder’s description of Layla played again and again in my head.

I want her. Curvy, nice round hips, big tits. She’s a dream. A ripe peach ready to be plucked.

I knew I couldn’t let her fall into the same horrible trap I was in.

When the solution came to me, I almost discarded it. It was absurd, ridiculous. It was also extremely dangerous, at least to me, and maybe to Layla. But as the night drew to a close and the morning dawned, I knew I had no other option.

Two hours later, I was waiting in one of the local nature parks. There was a beautiful lookout here, with views out over the whole city. On weekends, the place was full of people, but on a chilly weekday morning, I could be pretty sure no-one would make the long climb up.

Mr Arden had been looking for me ever since the night of the gala. I knew he was furious, desperate to find me, to punish the girl who got away. I knew he had placed a bounty on me and I did wonder how long it would take for someone to find me — I did visit Garnet and Boulder all the time after all and he must have guessed that I was sent by them.

The bounties I had taken for granted. But, more surprisingly, there was also a personal ad repeated across multiple forums that could only be Mr Arden looking for me.

Hey Tinks. We never got to finish our night together. Call me. I want to see you. I have work for you. ~A.

I knew it was him.

I knew I was stupid for even thinking of turning myself in to him. But he was the only person I could tell who wasn’t already associated with Garnet. And he was powerful enough that if I found the right incentives, he could save Layla.

I knew the risk. I knew he would take me. I knew he might also take Layla. But I knew that I didn’t matter, and Boulder would take her late tonight if I hadn’t stopped him before then.

So I had sent him a message that I knew where ‘Tinkerbell’ was. That she would meet him here. That she wanted to do a deal with him. Then I climbed the hill and I sat and waited, wondering if my terrible gamble would pay off.

He’s going to turn me into a sextoy, I thought helplessly as I watched the sun climb across the morning sky.

I’m already a sextoy, I thought, wanting to cry. And I’m never getting free of Garnet. I know she’s going to put me in a cage and make me breed for her. The only question is when.

Mr Arden arrived on time. I heard his footsteps climbing up the stone steps to the lookout and I gritted my teeth with determination. I didn’t stand up to meet him as he stepped into the clearing. I felt a tremor run down my spine as he met my eyes, and I shivered at the mixture of anger and determination in his eyes.

I had no idea if this was going to work, or if I had just damned Layla to a life of captivity with Mr Arden instead of Boulder.

He didn’t walk across to me right away, instead taking the time to look out at the view, his hands stuffed deep into his coat pockets. Two of his guards had entered the clearing with him, and I could see at least three more back down the path. He wasn’t taking any chances.

‘It’s a grand view,’ Mr Arden said, and I shivered to hear his voice again, breaking into the morning silence. His voice was still rich, welcoming. It spoke to my soul, and I still didn’t understand why. ‘What made you think I would come in person?’ he asked, finally walking across to down on the bench next to me. ‘That I wouldn’t just send a squad to capture you?’

‘You’re curious,’ I said, wishing he hadn’t sat so close to me. ‘And you want to make sure the job is done right this time.’ I paused, restraining myself from biting my cheek in nervousness. ‘And you like me. You’ve missed me ever since the night of the gala.’

The last sentence was a gamble but I was sure it was true. He did like me, even if he was also angry with me.

‘I don’t like you,’ Mr Arden chuckled, confirming my assessment. ‘You’re a pest. A dangerous pest. I want to know where Garnet found you.’

I shrugged. ‘She didn’t find me anywhere. But you’re right that I’m working for her. I was working for her,’ I corrected myself. ‘I don’t like her methods. So I’m coming to you.’ I flushed at my own bravado, as if I was an equal player in this game.

Mr Arden chuckled again, easily, and I wondered if my ears were lying to me when I detected a note of anxiety in his voice. It was important to him to get this conversation right. I was important to him. No-one had ever escaped him before and something about me appealed to him. He wanted me, more than he would have wanted another, equally attractive woman.

‘My methods aren’t any nicer than Garnet’s, Tinks,’ he grinned at me. ‘Why don’t you tell me why you’re here? And then I’ll take you back to my place to finish what we started.’

I shivered, my mouth feeling dry. His voice was having the same effect on me that it had had the last time I saw him — I wanted him. I wanted to relax into that voice and to let him have me. Then I remembered Vanity and Seagull and I hardened my resolve. He wasn’t a good man, and I had to save Layla anyway.

Mr Arden looked sideways at me when I was silent, his eyes sliding up and down my body. I felt vulnerable and exposed, reduced again to being a sex object, subject to his gaze.

‘You’re looking good, Tinkerbell,’ he said. ‘I think your udders are even bigger than when I fixed you. That happens sometimes, as the hormones kick in. Are you producing milk yet?’

‘They’re not ‘udders’,’ I said, flushing red hot, gritting my teeth.

‘You’re a cow, and therefore they are udders,’ Mr Arden chuckled, clearly amused by my stupid defiance. ‘All my girls are cattle. Beautiful dairy cows in their stalls. Let’s have a look, shall we? Sit still.’

Before I could stop him, he had reached an arm out and pulled my scoop-neck t-shirt down, the loose fabric stretching as he pulled it down past my breasts.

‘Stop that,’ I said, leaning away from him, still blushing red hot. My breasts felt exposed and cold on the front of my

body. ‘You don’t have the right…’

Mr Arden interrupted me. ‘To touch your udders?’ he asked, still sounding amused.

He casually pulled my bra straps off my shoulders, baring my breasts easily, a smile on his face the entire time. Then he ran wandering fingers across the swell of my breasts, a casual thumb teasing my nipples as they hardened in the air. I sat still and let him, wondering why I was letting him drive the conversation. This hadn’t been the plan, dammit.

‘Of course I can touch you, you silly slut,’ Mr Arden grinned at me. ‘I made these tits. They belong to me.’

I swallowed as he squeezed my breast, his fingers still teasing my nipple.

‘Why are you here, Tinkerbell?’ he asked, his hand still on my breast. ‘Why are you handing yourself in to me? Did you get sick of hiding? You know that I’m going to get my guards to take you back to your breeding stall once we’ve finished talking here. I don’t usually talk to cattle but I’m making a brief exception for you.’

‘No,’ I said grumpily, wishing he would take his hand off my breast but knowing he wouldn’t.

‘Yes,’ Mr Arden said, his voice steely. ‘I’ll chain you up and then I’ll practise on you until I work out how to break you.’ He closed his hand firmly around my breast, shaking slightly to demonstrate his power over me. ‘You shouldn’t have called me, Tinks. I’m going to enjoy watching you in your cage. You’ll take men every day, my darling. I’ll enjoy watching your body swelling with the life we’ll plant inside you.’

I was silent, wishing that I wasn’t enjoying the feeling of his hands on my breasts. I knew the guards in the clearing were watching me and sniggering too, and I felt mortified.

Get used to it, I told myself. This is probably my future. I just have to save Layla.

‘I’ll break you in, eventually,’ Mr Arden said, teasing one of my hard nipples with casual fingers. ‘I’ll work out what formula I need to use, then you’ll just be like the rest of my dolls — mindless, good for nothing but sex. If you’re lucky, I’ll even remove the memory of how this was all your fault. You should have run while you had the chance, my dear.’

‘You don’t have to ‘break me’,’ I swallowed, unsure whether to hate him more, or myself. ‘I’ll…’ I swallowed, nervously. ‘I’ll give you myself,’ I said in a rush.

‘Now, why would you do that?’ Mr Arden asked, still teasing my nipple. ‘You know what I’ve got planned for you. You saw what I did to Vanity. And I’m pretty sure you’ve seen what I did to that girl, Seagull. The breeder that that lout Boulder has been banging.’

‘I need your help,’ I said, the words feeling sour in my mouth. I still felt guilty about Vanity. I also felt guilty about Seagull, the redheaded girl in Boulder’s office, and about my sister Rochelle.

Rochelle is a horrible person, I told myself. She steals old people’s money. She pushed Layla and me out onto the street years ago when our parents died and she didn’t want to be bothered looking after us. And Vanity tortured that girl. She’s a horrible person too. It didn’t make me feel any better though.

‘You want my help against Boulder and Garnet?’ Mr Arden asked perceptively. ‘I’m listening.’

He closed a finger and thumb around my nipple, squeezing, still teasing me. I wanted to moan with pleasure, and it wasn’t just his fingers on my breasts — it was the sound of his beautiful voice all over again. He was a terrible man, but my body wanted him like nothing on earth.

‘They’ve…’ I paused again. I was either saving Layla or I was condemning her, but it was too late now. ‘They’re going to take my little sister,’ I said, rushing past the words. ‘Boulder wants her. Well, Garnet wants her too, but Boulder wants to fuck her. He wants to own her.’

‘Keep talking, little whore,’ Mr Arden said, still groping my breast. ‘Why wouldn’t I just take you and your sister, put you both in a cage together? Some men like to fuck sisters together.’

‘Because…’ I licked my lips. My mouth felt dry. I felt ill. ‘Because I’ll give you me. You won’t have to worry about chains or cages. About working out how to…’ I paused. ‘How to ‘break’ me.’ I shrugged, hating the feeling of his hand on my breast even as the sensation made my pussy grow warm and wet. ‘I’ll let you control me.’

‘That would be nice,’ Mr Arden admitted. He was almost purring like a cat and I knew this was going to work. He was going to take the bait. ‘I wouldn’t mind owning your sister.’ He smiled at me like a snake. ‘Tell me where she is. I’ll punish her every time you piss me off.’

‘You’re not getting my sister,’ I said through gritted teeth, hating him. ‘You’re going to rescue my sister, get her a new identity, get her across the country,’ I said fiercely, meeting his eyes and glaring at him. ‘Boulder wants her, and…’ I paused, feeling tears smarting in my eyes. ‘Boulder will be horrible to her,’ I said. ‘I want her to be safe. From all of you. She’s not a toy, I don’t want her being used in your games.’

Mr Arden shrugged. ‘I could do that. I’m not usually in the business of letting fuckable women roam around free. But,’ he shrugged, letting his eyes wander down over my body. ‘For the right price, I could be convinced.’

‘I’ll give you me,’ I said, hating the words even as they came out of my mouth. ‘I’ll…’ I paused. ‘I’ll stop resisting you,’ I said, hating myself, hating him. ‘You… You can do what you want with me,’ I said, feeling the tears splash down my face.

‘You have a deal,’ Mr Arden smiled. ‘I was going to take you anyway. But there is a certain charm in you coming to me willingly.’ He squeezed my breast, demonstrating how much power he had over me. ‘You’ll spend a long time in your cage, my darling. You’re going to be one of my most treasured possessions.’

I was silent. I was struggling to breathe, struggling to focus on the magnitude of what I had done. I had won — which is to say, I hoped I had saved Layla. And I had damned myself into the bargain.