The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 17

‘Go and give my guard a blowjob,’ Mr Arden waved towards the closest man who was watching me with appreciation on his face.

‘What?’ I said, flushing. ‘I’m not doing that! That’s not part of our arrangement.’

I was uncomfortably aware of how my breasts were exposed and how Mr Arden had been groping me for the entirety of our conversation as if I wasn’t a person at all. I realised that I didn’t want the security guard to think of me as a sex object — at the same time as I realised that probably I didn’t have any choice anymore.

‘You’ll do as I tell you, girl,’ Mr Arden said grimly. ‘I’m letting you walk out of here, at least for now. That’s a big concession on my part.’ He nodded at the guard. ‘Joshua here is my chief of security. He will accompany you to your house. He’ll stay with you until I send the proof that your sister has been moved out of state. And then he’ll bring you to me.’

I had already given Mr Arden my sister’s address and workplace. I felt guilty about that. I already knew I had done the wrong thing. I had broken the basic code of never, ever giving someone else’s private address away in public. Dammit, I should have just rung her and begged her to leave, to stay well away from Boulder.

Maybe she would have listened. I knew that she wouldn’t though. She would have realised that I was in trouble and run straight towards me to help me.

She would never have escaped Boulder, I thought ruefully, realistically. I had had to betray her to save her.

‘You… you don’t need to do that,’ I said to Mr Arden, as I thought with horror about the security guard accompanying me for the rest of the day. I hadn’t had any particular plans but still I had wanted my last day of freedom for myself. ‘I won’t break my side of the bargain.’

‘I want Joshua to feel properly motivated,’ Mr Arden continued as if I hadn’t spoken.

Possibly as far as he was concerned, I hadn’t. The women who spent time around him were usually mind controlled into silence, after all, or programmed to say the inane sentences that I had heard Seagully repeating.

‘Properly motivated?’ I asked. My lips felt dry as I looked across at the large guard, his broad grin seeming to leer at me unpleasantly.

‘Properly motivated to deliver you to me on time. You’re going to become part of my household,’ Mr Arden said. ‘At least in the beginning. I share my personal girls with the security staff. You’re going to give Joshua a taste of what you’ll be giving to him weekly in my house. Aren’t you, Tinkerbell?’

‘Yes,’ I said, feeling as though I had bitten into something sour.

‘Go down on your knees,’ Mr Arden said, his voice implacable. ‘Crawl across to him. Show proper respect.’

‘I…’ I said, swallowing. ‘I can’t do that.’ I looked at the guard, feeling suddenly ill.

I couldn’t do that. Not for this leering stranger with a buzz cut and unpleasantly knowing expression in his eyes.

‘You can,’ Mr Arden said. ‘You will. Remember I’m your master now. I own you, Tinks. Say ‘yes, sir’.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, my lips feeling wooden as the hateful words came out of my mouth.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Arden chuckled, clearly amused at my feeble attempts at defiance. ‘Joshua is your superior. He’s a person,’ he gestured at Joshua. ‘You’re just an animal. Remember that. You belong on the ground, on your hands and knees. Now, get down there!’

He snapped at me in a cold, commanding voice even as he used his grip on one of my breasts to squeeze hard and pull me forwards. I went with him, shrieking instinctively. Realistically, I had no choice. I had agreed to be Mr Arden’s toy, and I guessed that he would be even harsher with me given my previous disobedience.

I slid down onto my knees on the ground, looking with some trepidation across at the security guard now looming over me. He had his back to a tree near the lookout and he wasn’t watching anything except for me. I guessed Mr Arden’s other security guards were keeping an eye out while their chief enjoyed himself with Mr Arden’s new, unwilling sextoy.

‘Get over here, girl,’ the man said roughly, settling himself comfortably back against the tree. ‘I’m getting hard just looking at those huge udders of yours.’

‘We’ll make them bigger,’ Mr Arden spoke from behind me as I started unwillingly to crawl across to the man. ‘Just like you like them, Josh. Heavy and dripping with milk.’

‘I can’t wait,’ Joshua grinned, sniggering. ‘Thank you, sir.’

They’re already heavy enough, I thought, mortified at how vulnerable and ridiculous I felt. But I knew I had to accept this as my new normal. I reached the feet of the security guard, Joshua and I looked up at him with trepidation.

‘Kiss my boots, animal,’ he said, grinning. His hands were on his belt buckle and as I bent my head down, flushing bright red, I heard him unclip the buckle and the metallic sound of him lowering his zipper.

‘Up here,’ Joshua said laconically, and I rose up from kissing his boots.

I felt as though I was an automaton, moving stiffly and slowly, but inevitably in the direction of my own degradation. Joshua’s cock was thick and already half erect, and I gulped as I looked up at him holding it above me.

‘Mouth open, love,’ he chuckled, sliding a hand into my hair and tilting my face to look at him. ‘Guess what we’re going to be doing at the boss’ house, whenever I run into you in the corridors?’

I was silent, watching him. The ground was hard under my knees and my breasts felt cold in the open air. I wondered again what I had done to deserve this — and then I remembered Rochelle and Vanity, how I hadn’t been able to save them, and I knew I had only myself to blame.

The big man standing above me sniggered unpleasantly and I wondered if maybe an eternity pleasing Boulder would have been a better option.

‘You’ll learn to drop to your knees and open your mouth whenever you see me,’ Joshua smirked down at me. ‘Mr Arden is a good boss and he likes his staff to be satisfied. You’re going to get very good at knowing how to please me, that’s for sure.’

He angled his shaft towards my mouth and I opened my lips unwillingly. I still didn’t want to give him a blowjob but I had no choice. I licked across the tip, tasting the strong scent of his sex, then — far too soon — he was feeding his shaft into my mouth, pushing himself deep into my mouth as if in triumph.

‘Take it all, love,’ he sniggered as I coughed, then he thrust his hips forward, holding my head steady so that I felt the full force of his thrust. I choked and suddenly I hated him — this rough, crude man who enjoyed face-fucking a girl he’d never even met properly. Who thought my mouth and my body were his to enjoy at his leisure.

Joshua was stiffening quickly in my mouth, clearly turned on from torturing me.

‘Suck harder, girl,’ he snapped down at me. ‘Anyone would think you’re not enjoying yourself. Show some respect.’

He thrust himself hard again into my mouth as he spoke, making me choke again, and I wanted to cry.

‘Of course, she’s enjoying herself,’ Mr Arden’s silky voice came from behind me. ‘Aren’t you, Tinkerbell?”

I flushed as I realised that of course, in the future, Mr Arden would be able to order me to enjoy myself. Just like Garnet and Boulder had been doing, but even more ingrained into me.

I’m going to be a brainless doll, I thought helplessly. Just like that Seagull girl.

But I obeyed Joshua, starting to lick and suckle on him, using my mouth to please him. Soon he was groaning in pleasure, his precum running rich and strong into my mouth, making the back of my tongue slippery.

‘Once she’s established in the house,’ Mr Arden said, ‘I’ll start up your lads’ private evenings again. You can have her one night each week when I’m not using her. I’ll send her down to your recreation room and you can keep her for the night. Share her around among yourselves as you choose.’

‘Much obliged, sir,’ Joshua grunted, stabbing his cock against the back of my mouth, making me choke again. ‘We’ve missed your previous girl, that’s for sure.’

Joshua fucked my face until he was stiff and huge in my mouth, then he pulled me up to my feet by my hair, manhandling me across the clearing to push me forward across a guard rail. He pushed my skirt up easily and ripped at my panties, tearing the fabric off me.

He located my entrance easily and soon he was pushing hungrily into me. Just like my mouth, he didn’t wait to see if I was ready, he shoved hard and pushed himself deep inside while I shrieked at the intense stretching sensation.

I orgasmed, of course. Mr Arden’s training from before was still in force, and electric fire ran through my groin, making me gasp for breath and my legs tremble underneath me.

‘Slut likes it rough,’ Joshua said laconically, a snigger in his voice.

‘She’ll like it however I program her to like it,’ Mr Arden said coolly, an amused sound in his voice. ‘Isn’t that right, Tinkerbell?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I moaned, feeling helpless and invaded as Joshua started to slam himself hard into me.

I tried to stay quiet but I couldn’t, and soon I was shrieking in time with his brutal thrusts. Bent forward across the guard rail like this, I was completely vulnerable to the big man’s penetration. My feet only just touched the ground and my upper body hung in the air over a drop, leaving my cunt completely open and unprotected.

‘You should thank the man, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden said to me, a note of reproof in his voice. ‘You’re just an animal after all. You should feel grateful that he’s chosen to use you.’

I hate you, I thought, wanting to cry. I wasn’t capable of resisting him though, it was too much just to keep taking Joshua’s assault on my pussy.

‘Th-thank you,’ I said, my voice shaking. ‘Thank you for using me.’

‘That’s it,’ Mr Arden said. ‘You’re learning.’

I flushed with mortification at the patronising words. Joshua didn’t say anything and I felt ignored, objectified as he sped up, shortening his thrusts, clearly seeking his orgasm inside me. He came eventually with a guttural, wordless grunt, holding himself hard inside me, his cock still rigid against my deep inner wall. I imagined his seed splashing into me, alongside Boulder’s cum from the last time he had fucked me.

‘She’s a good fuck, sir,’ Joshua said after a long while. He pulled out of me and I heard him tidying his clothes and buckling his belt. ‘Permission to put the tracking device in her?’

What? I wanted to say, but there was no time as I heard Mr Arden urbanely give his assent. Then I felt Joshua pushing something rounded, about as wide as an egg but a bit longer into me. I was wet from the sex and it slid into me easily, my body closing around it.

‘It’s a tracking device, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden said. ‘All my men and I will be able to see where you are at all times. In case you should think of trying to escape, that is.’

I moaned wordlessly, still hanging forward over the railing. I felt violated by them inserting the device into me, and at the thought of my location being tracked.

‘And don’t think about taking it out. We’ll know the minute you do,’ Mr Arden continued. ‘Say ‘yes, sir’ to show you understand.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said grumpily, hating him.

Joshua bent down and slid his hands around in front of my breasts, then pulled me up to my feet, holding me back against him. I felt wanton standing here in the clearing, my skirt up around my waist and my breasts bare.

‘I love her milksacks,’ Joshua said, groping them greedily with both hands as he held me. ‘The lads are going to have fun with her, that’s for sure.’

‘How about I make them bigger again, right now?’ Mr Arden said as he stood, his eyes meeting my wild ones. ‘Grow your breasts for me, Tinks. I want Joshua to feel them swelling underneath his hands. As a show of faith in our little deal. Do it, girl.’

I begged Mr Arden with my eyes not to do this but he just smiled, a short, tight smile.

‘Make your udders bigger, animal,’ he said again, and I felt the full force of his will against mine, slamming against my boundaries.

I let him in. I knew I had no choice. I wanted Mr Arden to rescue Layla, and the only card I had in my deck was how much pleasure he got from me obeying him of my own accord. I let his order flow through into my body, and immediately my breasts started growing again, hot and painful.

Joshua held me tightly back against him and I felt his shiver and grunt of satisfaction as he felt my breasts pushing against his hands, swelling, the soft flesh growing from the inside out, the skin stretching painfully.

‘That’s it, girl,’ Mr Arden said finally, and I felt the pressure on me easing, the growth in my boobs slowing and then ceasing.

‘Fuck,’ groaned Joshua, still kneading my breasts as he held me back against him. ‘Does it hurt, you whore?’ he grunted.

‘Yes,’ I said, tears slipping down my face.

I was shocked at what had just happened — all of it. My agreement with Mr Arden, the blowjob for Joshua and his violent fucking of me afterwards, the tracking device inside me and my breasts now feeling hot and even heavier on the front of my body.

‘Good,’ Joshua said bluntly as he let me go and I swayed on my feet, catching onto the railing to hold myself up. He reached out to grab one of my breasts in one strong hand, pulling me sideways off balance. ‘Your milksacks are the most important thing about you. Use the pain to remind yourself of that. Now get dressed and we’ll get going.’

Tears slipping down my face, I pulled my dress back down and tidied my bra back around my breasts. It didn’t fit anymore, it was way too tight now. My boobs burned on the front of my body, feeling hot and too heavy. I pulled the bodice of my dress back up over my bra, keeping my eyes down while Mr Arden and Joshua conferred in low voices.

I hated both of them right now but there wasn’t anything I could do about it.

Soon — way too soon — Joshua grabbed me by my upper arm and snarled at me to walk. I stumbled beside him to my car, knowing that I was truly lost.