The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 15

The next few weeks passed in a blur.

I had to report to Garnet and Boulder, of course. To my utter mortification, Boulder loved my larger breasts.

I want to play with these new udders of yours, he had said almost immediately, pulling the top of my t-shirt down past my breasts without asking me and starting to grope me. Did Arden make you lactate? he had asked, and I could hear a greedy desire in his voice. How else did he fix you?

I told them about the orgasms — I couldn’t avoid it, not with me having sex every day with Boulder — but not about the breeding. I couldn’t deal with that myself and I thought that maybe if I ignored it, it would just go away. I didn’t tell them about Vanity either, I still felt too guilty about the other girl.

‘All pretty good for a night’s work,’ Garnet said, rubbing her hands gleefully at the data she was receiving from the bugs I had planted. I watched her sourly. She didn’t care about my body, she didn’t care about what I had been through to get her the information, the inside insights on Arden’s business secrets.

‘You’re more fun for Boulder to fuck now,’ she just said when I complained, herself stroking my breasts one morning during a briefing as if they were her toys. I could tell she was obsessed with my breasts too — she liked the idea of being able to change women’s bodies to suit her preferences.

‘Boulder likes big breasts,’ Garnet said unnecessarily. I already knew that. ‘The bigger the better,’ she laughed, as her capable fingers played with one of my nipples as if it was a fidget toy. ‘And you’re just a playtoy, aren’t you?’

I flushed, humiliated that my own feelings about my body being changed against my will didn’t seem to matter to her.

I already knew I needed to escape from them but it was when I learned that Garnet was establishing her own ‘breeding facility’ with women she had actually bought from Mr Arden that I started actively working against her.

‘How can you do deals with him, when you’re spying on him?’ I asked one morning, angry at her. ‘How can you treat women like this?’

Boulder wasn’t fucking me for once, that morning. He was on the bed, enjoying a new red-headed girl he had acquired from Mr Arden a week or so earlier. She had been screeching like a seagull earlier but when Garnet snapped at him to shut her up, Boulder had gagged firmly with a wad of cloth in her mouth. The girl was writhing and clasping her thighs around him, to all intents and purposes enjoying Boulder’s heavy body on top of her and his strong thrusts into her body.

Of course, I knew Mr Arden had programmed her like that. Who knew who she had even been before he got his hands on her.

I shivered in restless fear, even as my pussy and cunt begged me for the sex she was receiving. I hated Boulder fucking me but I wanted to fuck so much all the time now. It was hard to watch him shafting someone else and not be jealous.

‘That’s not a woman,’ Garnet shrugged, her eyes returning to me. ‘That’s a breeder.’ She smiled, a superior, smug smile. ‘You’ll never understand Vanessa. That girl over there,’ she gestured, ‘isn’t a person anymore. Once her milk comes in, she’ll make thousands of dollars for me every week from her milk sales. And I’ll get more from selling each of her foals than I get from most other branches of my business in a year.’

‘She is a person,’ I said grumpily, feeling besmirched. ‘I’m a person too.’

‘Do you think you’re being charitable, trying to ‘rescue’ her?’ Garnet asked, meeting my eyes again, clearly amused as she spoke to me patronisingly. ‘She’s an empty husk. All she knows is fucking. You would deprive her, in one blow, of the only thing she can do. The only thing she wants to do. This is what she is now. And you would take that away from her.’

Across the room, Boulder had ejaculated inside the woman, yelling out loud with a voice I recognised well from all the times he had cum while fucking me. He stood to tidy his clothes, while the girl lay on her front, knees bent, hips in the air. He removed the gag and she started softly intoning, ‘I am aroused now, I am aroused now,’ over and over again.

‘She never should have been ‘made’ in the first place,’ I said grumpily, hating Garnet, hating Boulder.

‘That’s the free market for you,’ Boulder said, walking across and sitting down in the chair next to me. ‘Where there’s a market, there’s a way.’ He turned to Garnet. ‘The other breeders are settling in well, Garnet. This whore isn’t breeding yet,’ he gestured with his head to the red-headed girl on the bed, ‘but it’s only been a couple of days. We’ll keep pumping seed into her and she’ll get there soon.’

‘Good,’ she said, smiling with satisfaction.

I left my meeting and carried out my duties with a grim resolve forming inside me. I had to stop Boulder and Garnet. I had to. They were so terrible.

I decided to return that night to see if I could do anything to help the girl on the bed. I snuck back in at 2am, my body tingling with a mixture of excitement and fear. After so many months working for Garnet and Boulder, I knew the way around their offices now and how to avoid the detection cameras.

I knew that Boulder mostly slept with the girl in his bed but tonight he had mentioned going out of town, so I had decided that tonight was my night. Before she fell pregnant and was taken down to Garnet’s basement ‘breeding facility’. I didn’t think I could get her out of there, as those girls were monitored around the clock by supervisors.

I should rescue all of them, my brain grumbled at me as I slunk along barely used access corridors, ducking and weaving to avoid the detection traps.

I just can’t, I reminded myself. I knew Garnet was going to be furious when she saw that even the redheaded girl was gone. And she would know it was me too, I still hadn’t worked out how I was going to navigate that. I had seen Garnet doing greedy sums on how much she would earn from the girl’s body: from her milk sales, from the babies, or if she sold the girl in full to one of her clients.

Finally, I was in Boulder’s office apartment, where he mostly slept. The redhead was in a cage near the window, the barred door to the cage locked tight with padlocks. The girl was asleep, or mostly asleep at any rate. She was naked, and I was shocked at myself for how much her slender, curved naked body with oversized breasts turned me on.

She moved and moaned in her sleep while I watched, uncertain of how I should proceed. I knew she wasn’t allowed to shut her legs when she walked, so suddenly I was unsure as to how I was even going to get her out of here. Could she walk properly? Would she run if I told her to? Would she even obey me at all?

I listened closely, realising that she was whispering words to herself, in time with the restless, sexual writhing of her hips.

‘I am aroused now,’ she whispered, again and again, in an eerie soliloquy to the empty room. ‘I am aroused now.’

I swallowed hard, wishing that the sight of her naked, restrained body didn’t turn me on. She was of average build with curvy thighs and perfectly rounded hips. Her breasts seemed too large for her torso, big and luscious and round, each breast topped with an eager pink nipple that looked for all the world like a sweet cherry.

Her legs were spread obscenely as she writhed and moaned, and I knew she was aroused, needy and desperate to cum.

Her parted lips were a subtle shade of rose that perfectly complemented her ivory white skin. Shocking myself, I wanted to kiss her. Suddenly, I knew what Boulder experienced everytime he looked at her and knew she was in his power.

The girl looked like a doll, but a warm, living doll that I wanted to touch and fuck. I wanted to know what she would look like if I rammed something hard into her — how her eyes would open with fear and arousal, how she would pant and gasp and moan, what she would look like when she eventually orgasmed. She was so damn erotic and perfect in every way.

The girl sighed in her sleep, then gasped with sudden sharp need, rubbing her legs together needily. I guessed she wasn’t allowed to cum without the appropriate command or sensations. Boulder would leave her needy and wanting all the long night, just to make her wetter and better for him and his cronies to enjoy the following day.

‘I am ready for penetration,’ she whispered and I flushed to realise I was just standing here, in the middle of the night, watching her. ‘I am ready for penetration,’ she gasped again, spreading her legs and gyrating her hips softly in welcome. ‘I am ready for penetration.’

I wanted to reach in through the bars to touch her but I also couldn’t bear the thought of waking her. I was so messed up. I wanted to be kind to her, but then I also wanted to fuck her, hard and roughly. She was so perfect — she was too perfect — and I even wanted to hurt her, just to see how she would react.

I am such as mess, I thought, forcing my eyes away from the girl in the cage and back to the cage’s lock. I could pick that. I knew I could. But I was suddenly doubting the whole endeavour. I didn’t think I could get her out of here. Would she even listen to me if I told her that I was rescuing her? The woman moaned deeply in her sleep, suddenly gasping for breath at her own arousal.

‘I am ready for your sperm,’ she said softly, her voice seductive, and I flushed. Mr Arden had programmed her to say these words, I knew he had. Her condition was horrifying and I hated that it turned me on as well. I realised that I was imagining her beneath Boulder, writhing seductively for him, telling him that she was ready for his sperm.

I shut my eyes but the image didn’t go away. The thought turned me on so much. It was the stupid drugs that Garnet and Boulder were still forcing into me on a daily basis. It was also the extra arousal Mr Arden had forced on me. I came several times a day now, at the most inconvenient moments.

She and I are the same, I thought, only she’s more far gone. We’re being transformed into sex toys, nothing more.

I remembered Garnet’s snide comment that the redheaded girl wasn’t good for anything anymore except for fucking, and I flushed to know that Garnet would probably decide the same thing about me one day. How soon before she decided that the work I did for her sneaking around her competitors’ laboratories wasn’t needed anymore — and then she would put me in her breeding facility too?

The girl in the cage rolled over, muttering to herself in her sleep. I forced myself out of my stupor, forcing myself to act, but I was only halfway through picking the first lock when I heard Boulder’s footsteps returning outside in the corridor.

I grabbed my lockpicks and fled to a dark corner, ducking down and hiding behind a cabinet, hoping he didn’t look this way. What was he doing back so fast? Dammit, I had lost my chance to save the girl. I realised that Garnet was with him, and I shrank even deeper into my hiding place. They would not be happy if they found me here.

‘What’s so damn important?’ Garnet said grumpily as Boulder shut the door and bright light flooded the room. ‘I was down in the lab. The new blood results are excellent.’

‘I found her sisters,’ Boulder said, his voice excited. ‘Vanessa’s sisters.’

Suddenly I was on high alert.

‘Frances found them by trawling through council records,’ Boulder was continuing. ‘Three girls. Vanessa is the middle one. All three were cured as children of Passels Syndrome. It’s an exceptionally rare and mostly benign genetic disorder. They’re probably the only three women in the country who meet the specifications.’

‘How soon can you pick them up?’ Garnet asked and I shivered, suddenly terrified. She couldn’t kidnap my sisters. She couldn’t!

Boulder sniggered, a happy anticipation in his voice.

‘I’ve already got her older sister,’ he said.

My vision seemed to go blank in shock at the words. How could he have already kidnapped my older sister? I found myself gritting my teeth, suddenly terrified for my younger sister, Layla. Oh gods, let him not have kidnapped her already as well.

‘She’s in our northern office,’ Boulder said, talking about my older sister, Rochelle. ‘Snappy bitch. Seems an unpleasant sort of woman. She had a smart car and an expensive apartment in the middle of the city. She was running some kind of scam, soaking old people from their money.’

I bit my lips. That was my older sister alright. Rochelle had started scamming when we were kids and our parents were tight for money. But Rochelle had enjoyed it. Before I had moved south to live, breaking contact with her, I had had so many arguments with her about how it was wrong to steal people’s money. But Rochelle didn’t care.

Still, I thought it was a bit rich that Boulder of all people was criticising Rochelle.

I listened intently, trying to find out anything else.

‘Did the treatments work on her?’ Garnet was asking.

‘Yes, like a dream,’ Boulder grinned. ‘She came right with us after we jabbed her. She was cursing like anything, and then she became all calm and docile. That new formula is impressive.’

‘I’d like to start Vanessa on it too in that case,’ Garnet said reflectively. ‘The slut obeys us but she is too rebellious. Where is the sister now? What’s her name?’

‘Rachel or Rochelle or something,’ Boulder shrugged. ‘She’ll be in transit by now, to that new facility up north. I didn’t want to risk bringing her here in case Vanessa got wind of it. What are your plans for the sister? What shall we do with her?’

‘I’ll have to think,’ Garnet said reflectively, drumming her fingers on the table behind her. ‘You said she’s older. Is she breedable? Originally, I was going to have her work for us like Vanessa does, but we’re just getting so much money from the breeders. It seems a shame to use her for anything else.’

‘Definitely,’ I heard Boulder say and I grimaced, a sour taste in my mouth. How could these people exist? How could they think it was okay to treat women like this?

‘She’s only a couple of years older than Vanessa,’ Boulder was saying. ‘Still in her twenties so she’s got plenty of breeding years left,’ he said, and I could hear the grin on his face at the words. ‘I’ve told the supervisors up there to start her on the new breast enhancement formula. And the fertility formula. If she’s anything like Vanessa, she will be especially susceptible.’

‘Yes,’ Garnet said, and even without being able to see her, I knew she had her eyes narrowed, thinking strategically. ‘It’s a heavensend, Boulder. Fantastic work, as always. Make sure Frances gets a bonus, would you? We can test the new formulas on this sister up north, and use the results to adapt them so that they work better on regular girls we pull from the street.’

‘Agreed,’ Boulder said. ‘That’s why I came to tell you straightaway. I knew you would want to know.’

‘We’ll breed her, of course,’ Garnet said. ‘Rochelle. The sister. And give her maximum doses of the new udder growth formula — I want to see how big we can get her breasts to grow and how much milk we can squeeze out of a girl who hasn’t been fixed by Arden.’

‘She’s going to be good,’ Boulder sniggered. ‘I already fucked her, of course. Gods, she hated me, but she lay beneath me and took it all, moaning like a whore. The guys up north will keep pumping as much semen into her as we can. They were pretty glad to have a job to do at last.’

‘Good job,’ Garnet said, sounding happy and excited as if they weren’t talking about kidnapping and raping a woman. ‘What about the younger sister?’ she asked. ‘You said you found both the sisters.’

I shivered, feeling cold goose bumps creep down my skin. I loathed Rochelle — I had loathed her for years, both for how she treated other people and how she treated me and our younger sister, Layla — but I loved my little sister and there was no way I was letting Boulder get his hands on her.

‘She’s called Layla. She’s about twenty,’ Boulder said. ‘Lives further down south. Completely broke off contact with the rest of the family. Sees Vanessa sometimes, but clearly Vanessa doesn’t want us to find her as she hasn’t been to visit since she started working for us.’

‘Will this Layla be useful?’ Garnet asked, straight to the point as usual.

‘I want her,’ Boulder said, side-stepping the question. I trembled to hear the naked lust in his voice. ‘I’ve met her a couple of times when we were searching for her, but her name is different so I didn’t recognise her. She doesn’t look much like Vanessa but she’s pretty. Curvy, nice round hips, big tits,’ he said. ‘No boyfriend. She’s a dream. A ripe peach ready to be plucked. I want her for me, Garnet.’

‘Bring her in,’ Garnet said. ‘You’ve earned it.’ She looked across the room at the redhead, still muttering and gyrating in her sleep. ‘This slut will go down to her breeding pen shortly, anyway. You can have this new girl—just remember that at the end of the day, her job is to produce milk and breed for the company.’

‘I’ve agreed to meet her late tonight,’ Boulder said. ‘I’ll arrange to grab her then.’