The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I put this one up on the forums, and got mixed reviews. Some people loved it, and others wanted more. ;) Sorry, there’s no more here.

Requests for more go to . But there really isn’t any more...

Dancer Girl

Mai stashed her bag into the locker, took a deep breath, and stood on the platform. When she was sure she was ready, she pushed the button with her toe. The music started, and the platform began to rise.

This was so cool.

She’d been coming to this club for a couple of weeks now, and had loved from the first moment she’d seen them their take on the dance ‘platforms’. She’d decided tonight to try to get herself on one, dressing for the occasion and showing exactly what she could do. It had paid off; she had gotten an invitation enter one.

Enter. That was the operative word. This club didn’t have open platforms, or even cages, but glass tubes.

And inside one, anything was allowed and encouraged.

The platform stopped, and Mai could see the people outside glance over at the new dancer. Waiting to see if she would be worth watching, worth admiring.

Mai planned on it.

Then the music system cut in, so she could hear the same music as those out on the main dance floor, and the lights came on to make sure everyone could see her. They made it hard for her to see out, which disappointed Mai, but never mind. She could still see enough.

She started dancing.

She didn’t have much space, just barely enough to take a half-step in any direction, but she could lean against the glass if she wished, and there were handholds above if she wanted to use them.

Mai had practiced for this, alone in her apartment. Perhaps—if she was really lucky—they would hire her. She wouldn’t mind that. A little extra income was always nice. But more likely if she was good they’d just let her become a ‘regular’: someone who could have a tube whenever she wanted one. That would be fine. She wasn’t here for the money, she was here for the thrill, for the chance to show off, and to dance.

The air was cool, not cold, and sweet. Slightly scented. Mai took a deep breath to taste the scent as she danced. They thought of everything.

Then she smiled as she noticed the main screen on the dance floor was showing her. She did a bend, to give the men in the audience a teasing glimpse, and hopefully make the women jealous.

She wasn’t going to use the ‘special feature’ just yet...

That lasted for about half a song. Then she wiggled her way out of her blouse, and dropped it in the compartment, trying to guess which guys—and girls—out there would bid on it.

That was the draw of the club, their own special hook. The dancers on their own special platforms had the opportunity to drop anything into a special compartment, and the item would be sold via auction to the club, the dancer getting the money at the end of the night. No fee from the club: The dancer got all the money, and would be able to see a running total as the auctions progressed.

It had quickly become common for a dancer to sell all their clothes over the course of the night. Mai had no intention of going that far, not tonight at least, but she had packed an extra set of underwear in her bag, just in case.

The dance tubes meant it was safe: no hands, no groping, and since she would descend the same way she entered, no interference when she decided to leave. The crowd could see but not touch.

And Mai had to admit that the thrill of that was part of what had made her want to enter the platform in the first place...

The dance music ran through her bones, moving Mai along with it. Sometimes she looked to see the reactions she was getting, but more and more she found herself just moving to the music, eyes closed, in that special state of dance-trance that was what she always searched for on the dance-floor.

She knew she was being stunning tonight.

Mai didn’t know when she decided to go all the way, but she smiled slightly as the price her bra fetched flashed across the inside of the glass. Outside, all screens were devoted to her dancing, from all angles.

She would want tonight’s tape. But for now, she danced, and lost herself again in the music. Fog rolled through the tube, giving Mai more opportunities to tease and tantalize. She breathed it in, thick and sweet, it felt heady and yet refreshed her, allowing her to keep on dancing.

Mai barely noticed when she slid her panties into the compartment, and did not notice at all when she dropped in the key that would open her tube.

Nor did she notice when her lights turned off, and the scent inside the tube changed. She slid into unconsciousness, a smile still on her face. Everyone wanted her tonight.

* * *

Mai woke to the feel of glass and metal on bare skin. Her head felt heavy, full of cotton. Her mouth tasted of something metallic, and her body ached with the good ache of a night spent dancing.

“Good afternoon.”

Mai’s first instinct was to look to where the sound came from, but the view straight above her was just the top of the tube, with a speaker grill visible. She groaned, and looked around.

This was not the club, but she was still in the tube. The rest took a moment.

There was a mirror to one side of her, putting the tube on display for the rest of the room. Which looked like a well-appointed den of some sort: Comfy chairs, a fireplace off to one side, warm tones and wood as the dominant themes.

And, in one of the chairs, a man looking directly at her in a very proprietary fashion.

Mai realized she was still naked, but couldn’t summon up enough outrage to cover herself. She told herself that she had just strip-teased for a whole club last night, so what did this man’s gaze matter. It sounded weak in her own head.

“Good afternoon. Where am I?” She was surprised at how calm she sounded.

The man smiled. “You are in my house. And to answer your next question: You are here because you are mine. I bought you.”

“You can’t buy a human being.”

“And yet, here you are.” He sat back, still smiling. “That club has installed a few extra ‘features’ into that tube you are in. When those features managed to, um, ‘persuade’ you to sell your key, certain of us exclusive buyers were informed that, should we wish to bid, we would receive not just the key and the opportunity to meet you as you exited the tube, but the rights to the tube itself, and full control of all features and ‘contents’.”

“You can’t control me.”

“Not fully, not yet. The instructions said that I need to wait at least a week before I can release you from the tube safely. Until then though...” He raised a remote, and pointed it at Mai in the tube, pressing a couple of buttons.

The lights and music came on, and Mai started dancing.