The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t quite the same as the version I put up asking for a title. There is one additional sentence. I hope that fixes everything. ;)

Tell me what it fixed and what it didn’t at

Prepped

She woke up and reached blindly for the dildo. There was always a dildo, ever since she first woke up in this bare room. It was different every time, pulled away and replaced every time she came.

With well-practiced motions it went into her cunt, which was already starting to get wet. Traitor. Her cunt enjoyed this, of course. It was getting attention, more attention than it had ever gotten in her entire life. Constant attention, whenever she was awake.

She didn’t bother to feel at the collar which was the only piece of ‘clothing’ she had: it was there, of course. It would punish her if she didn’t comply.

It hadn’t taken her long to figure out what she was required to do. Grab the dildo. Insert in pussy. Fuck herself. Be enthusiastic. Cum. Repeat.

She’d lost track of how many times she’d run through that process.

She knew she’d slept at least three times, and she couldn’t remember needing to pee, but beyond that time had no real meaning. She knew they were doing things to her while she slept, but she wasn’t quite sure what.

Focusing on anything other than making herself cum was not recommended. If she let up, or gave the least indication that she wasn’t fully committed to bringing herself off she was punished. That collar could deliever quite effective punishements.

Sometimes she thought they—whomever they were—could read her mind.

It didn’t matter, really. Nothing mattered except avoiding punishment and cumming. Or cumming and avoiding punishment. Any other worries, any other thoughts, just brought pain. She didn’t know what they wanted with her, but for now nothing else could be allowed to matter. Not her worries, not her fears, not even the fact that she felt like she hadn’t been feed in two days.

She came.

She released the dildo and grabbed the next one: A large cucumber this time. She shoved it into her still-wet pussy and started bringing herself to another orgasm.

* * *

They’d started giving her choices; allowing her to pick the dildo she would get herself off with. Sometimes she made the wrong choice, and they would redirect her.

Her cunt was wet all the time now.

She’d stopped worrying about what they wanted. They were quite clear on what they wanted. And she liked to cum.

She came, and looked for the next selection to appear.

A door slid open. A man walked in, naked except for his mask, holding a tray of dildos. She started towards them.

No. That was wrong.

She tried reaching for each of the dildos. All of them were wrong. But, so was standing here, not fucking herself.

She turned to the man. That was right. He had a cock, he could fuck her.

She set to it with a will.

* * *

There were two loose dildos and one set in the wall. The one in the wall she recognized: She could suck that one. She grabbed the better of the two dildos and started fucking herself as she moved over to the wall to suck the offered wall-cock.

There were more men coming through now. Some would let her fuck them immediately, some she had to convince. She disliked those: they meant her pussy had to go empty for a while.

She wanted to keep her pussy full. She needed to cum, over and over.

The last man had asked her what her ‘name’ was. She had just looked at him, confused, as she rode his cock.

Something told her that should have been important.

Never mind. The wall-cock was starting to pump, and she needed to swallow. That was more important.

* * *

They had given her clothes, and no dildo or cock. Was this punishment? She didn’t know how to fuck clothes.

She knew how to take them off men’s cocks. That she could do.

She tried ramming them into her cunt, but that was Wrong. That wasn’t what she was supposed to do.

Eventually she figured out to put them on, and was happy that the short skirt didn’t impede access to her cunny. She was given a nice dildo as a reward.

She was happy.

* * *

“That’s her?”

“That’s her. What do you think?”

“Wow. She’s...”

“A full ten-plus, we know. One of the best looking specimens we’ve ever picked up, and we’ve made the normal minor improvements to keep her that way.” The salesman looked back at the screen. ”Completely sex-obsessed too, at this point. Do you know she even tried to put her clothes in her cunt, the first time we gave them back?” He shook his head. “I’ve been able to try her out a few times myself, and let me tell you, she’s well worth a ride.”

“And if she doesn’t get sex?”

“She’ll beg, plead, and outright grovel for you to fuck her, or to throw her something to stick in her cunt. It doesn’t really matter what.” The salesman watched the client out of the corner of his eye. “Perfect for a brothel. Send her a man and she’ll do whatever it takes to fuck his brains out, and then wait for the next. And be happy doing so.”

The client watched her orgasm explosively, then reach for the next dildo. She didn’t even glance at the monitor.

“How about I let you try her out a bit before you decide if you want to make an offer...”