The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coffee Shop at the Con, Part 4

The anticipation is gonna kill me. I just know it. What the hell is his plan, anyway? There’s only so much that he can do in a public place, in full view of all of the other people at a restaurant.

His. Do I want to be his? What does that even mean? Ugh. I’m not even sure that I heard him right...

These thoughts have been racing through my head all evening, even though I should be busy with other things. Becky didn’t seem to notice anything off about me once we met up again earlier, so that’s a plus.

It’s been a long day, and I’m heading up for the night. My roommate decided to stay out late and go to the rave at the ballroom. I tried to hang out there and have fun, but my costume and aching feet weren’t going to allow for that to happen. So, the hotel room it is. There’s too much for me to think about tonight anyway.

Once I make it to the back to the room, I work at peeling the catsuit off of me one limb at a time. My whole body feels like it’s covered in a sheen of sweat—the damn thing doesn’t breathe at all. I pull my phone out of it’s designated pouch on my belt and peek at it. I already know what I’m going to find: no new messages. Damn. I sent a message out to my friend about two hours ago, letting him know that I want to talk. I figured that a quick response was unlikely. I flick over the last message that I sent again, rereading what I typed out to him.

* * *

T: Hello, Sir. You wanted to chat with me tonight? By the way, what exactly happened earlier when we met up? I’m a bit confused.

* * *

I sigh and set the phone down on the bathroom counter so that I can finish undressing. Murphy’s law dictates that it’ll go off when I have shampoo in my hair. Just watch…

I carefully drape the suit over the towel rack, and turn the water on in the shower to warm it up while I wash the makeup off of my face.

As I step into the shower, the hot water hits my shoulders and the tenseness there loosens up almost immediately. Closing my eyes, I let out a sigh and smile slightly.

This weekend has been good so far. It’s gone by so quickly, though... The trip up here, the crazy awesome sex, the convention...

Good god, the sex. I mean, wow...

Memories of his words playback through my head, and it feels sweet. The way he tweaked my nipples as he stood over me, and I was helpless to stop it... I pinch my nipples lightly and gasp at how good it feels. His to play with...

My hands move to cup both breasts, the way I did when I touched all over in front of him. Down over my stomach, touching my thighs. Coming very close to my sex, but not quite. I know that if I felt there, my fingers would be covered in my own juices.

My legs start to feel weak beneath me, so I sink down to my knees. Just like I did when I took his cock into my mouth. So good...

Moaning, my fingers rub at my clit gently as I imagine him standing there in front of me, commanding me to touch myself for him. I take a sharp breath in as the arousal between my legs throbs at the thought.

My head starts to spin and cloud up, it’s hard to think clearly. It feels so mushy, and all that’s left is the need to submit and obey. My fingers quicken over the soft, slick folds of my sex and a needful moan escapes me before I can stop it.

I feel a twinge, a deep ache in my sex... a need to be filled. My hips rock back and forth, I’m desperate to feel full and I can’t. I try to push my fingers in, but it’s not enough to satisfy my lust this time. I need his cock in me. Oh, god...

My body burns with desire, and I masturbate furiously. No matter how many times I get close to the peak of orgasm though, I keep falling short of release.

Eventually I force myself to give up and wrench the faucet off. I reach for my towel, still feeling my sex pulse and beg for release. It’ll have to wait for later, apparently.

As I’m drying my hair with the towel, I glance over at my phone and notice that it’s blinking now. I mustn’t have heard it go off, or maybe the moaning and heavy breathing drowned it out...

I pick up the phone to check my messages, and I’m not surprised to see the object of my very recent sexual desires has responded to me.

* * *

R: hello there. I could tell you, but if I did it would spoil all of the fun ;)

T: aww... okay then. I’ll trust you =)

R: how are you feeling?

T: blush frustrated. I’m in bed, thinking about all of the fun stuff I’ve gotten to do this weekend, and it’s leaving me soaked. Pity that you’re busy ;)

R: indeed. Poor girl, can’t have my cock tonight. :p

T: I’m so wet and throbbing... you’re evil, you know that?

R: laughs I think I’ll leave you tortured for awhile longer. You will get to see me tomorrow.

T: groan Yes, Sir.

T: one more thing before I go, though. You said... earlier, you asked if I wanted to be yours. Can we talk about that?

* * *

By now I’m dressed in comfortable pajamas, sitting with my legs crossed on the bed. I hold my phone with rapt attention, not quite sure what kind of answer to expect from him.

Maybe that was the wrong question to ask... but if so, then why would he have brought it up earlier?

A few minutes go by with no answer. I’m starting to feel a bit antsy that I haven’t heard back yet.

Nah, I need to chill out. It’ll be fine.

I start to stare off a bit, and get so deep in thought that I practically levitate off of the bed when my phone’s chime goes off.

* * *

R: of course we can talk about it. :p

T: well, what did you mean by that?

R: I meant exactly what I said.

R: feel my fingers brush over your nipples

R: doesn’t it feel nice to follow and listen?

T: nnn... Yes, Sir.

R: and it feels so good to just float for me.

R: my fingers caress gently between your legs

T: oooh, holy crap that feels good! thank you...

R: and it feels wonderful to be mine to play with and tease, doesn’t it?

T: yes Sir

R: good girl =)

R: deeply relaxed, and feeling good.

R: feeling warm and wet, and starting to feel tired.

T: moans yes...

R: your body feels heavy, doesn’t it? Like you just don’t want to move. Feel it start at your feet and spread upward. Heavy and tired.

T: mmhmmm...

R: alrighty. I have to go for now.

R: you’re going to go to bed tonight thinking about how wonderful it feels to be filled with my words and my cock.

T: mmmyes I will. Good night Sir, I’ll see you tomorrow.

R: you will, indeed. Sleep well, my little slut.

* * *

I put my phone down on the bed stand next to me, plugged into the charger for the night. I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding, and it comes out as a not so lady-like groan. I’m horny and frustrated, and well aware that touching will only make things worse, no matter how much I want to.

I tuck a pillow between my legs and flop down under the blankets. It’s going to be a long night. I lay there staring at the wallpaper.

To be his... What does that mean? Total submission and obedience, and trust. Trusting him with me, with all of me. That, and obeying him completely and submitting to his desires. Fuck. Shit’s about to get real, methinks.

As I shift to get comfortable, the friction from the pillow rubs up against me. It feels so damn good, my body is so sensitive...

And it’s so heavy. I want to stick my fingers between my legs and masturbate again, despite my inability to cum. His words sunk in well, though. I’m feeling too heavy for that, I just want to sleep... but I’m still wet, and I want to do something about it. Can’t do anything about it, I’m too tired.

The pillow under my head feels so plushy and soft. I tuck my face into it and curl up into a ball in the little nest of pillows and blankets I’ve made, hugging an armful of blanket close to my chest. Slowly, sleepily humping the pillow trapped between my legs. It’s the closest thing I’ll get to relief tonight.

Before long, exhaustion from the busy weekend hits and I start to doze off. And in my sleep fogged mind, I imagine that he’s right there with me, holding me in his arms while I fall fast asleep with a smile across my lips.

* * *