The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coffee Shop at the Con, Part 3

I sink down onto my knees, his voice filling my head and permeating through me. Don’t want to fight it, there’s no other choice left. It feels good to be compliant. I sigh and nod in agreement. Whatever you say, Sir. I let his words dissolve my thoughts.

Can’t think. Oh god, it feels sooo good... listen, and lick. Lick down the shaft, watch it jump. Obey, and suck. Feel it pulse in my mouth. Surrender, and swallow. Take in all that Sir will give me. Good girl... I’m such a good girl... a good, obedient little slut...

“Hey there, you okay? You’ve been acting kind of zonky today.” My roommate, Becky, waves her hand in front of my face to get my attention. I shake myself back to reality.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I say with a smile. “I didn’t sleep too well last night. That’s all.”

It’s technically not a lie. I got in late, and laid in bed replaying the events of the evening over... and over...

“Alright little lady, sounds like you need some caffeine. There’s no way you’re spending this afternoon sleeping in a hotel room. Come on!”

Becky grabs me by the arm, pulling me along with her to the nearest caffeine dispensary. I follow behind her with daydreams of naughty things dancing through my head.

We get stopped several times along the way to have our picture taken by passersby in the main hall. Both of us dressed up this year in the same theme. She came as Emma Frost, barely clothed. I’m dressed as Domino, wearing entirely too much. It’s hot in this bodysuit, but the other con goers seem to appreciate it. That makes it feel worth the discomfort.

We’re getting fawned over now that a full crowd has gathered around us. It’s kind of overwhelming to be surrounded by the cameras and the gawking convention people, actually.

I feel the need to leave all of a sudden. I pull my phone out to glance at the time. “Hey Becks, I’m gonna go ahead and get that coffee. Meet you in the seller’s hall?”

She waves at me happily, “Sure thing! I’ll have my phone on me if you can’t find me. Not sure how good reception is in there though.”

I grin and waggle my eyebrows at her, “Oh, I’ll know where to find you. I just need to locate your flock of fanboys.”

She sticks her tongue out at me, giving me a playful stink eye as I sneak away and leave her to her nerd-boy fate.

I make a quick bee line toward the coffee shop—the same one where my little erotic adventure began. I peek over to the table where he sat yesterday, half convinced that I’ll find him there again. No dice. I’m silly, of course he’s not there. I move my way through the line slowly, and settle with my back to the counter so that I can see out the glass window while I wait.

I gaze off, replaying things in my head again in the hope that I’ll be able to remember more, burn it into my memory so that it won’t fade away. I’ve got a lunch date planned with him sometime tomorrow after the convention winds down, but waiting that long to see him again seems like forever. I check the time on my phone again, 2:48. The next panel that I plan to go to starts at five. I should have some time to wander through the seller’s hall still.

I look back up, half expecting something. I don’t know what. The line is moving so slowly, and at this rate I may die of boredom. I twiddle my thumbs, tap my feet, glance over my shoulder at the counter to will the line to move faster.

I feel something impending, something is about to happen... and it does.

I almost don’t see him at first. He blends into the crowd almost perfectly, except that he’s a little too tall to completely disappear in it. That, and I’d recognize his face in a heartbeat now. We make brief eye contact as he keeps moving, and a flash from last night pops back to me.

‘Go to the coffee shop where we met if you want to see me again tomorrow. I’ll walk past just before three o’clock...’

I check my phone, it’s now 2:55.

I’m supposed to follow him. I think. What else did he say...? I’ve been standing here too long thinking about it. I’m not going to be able to catch him in time.

I excuse myself from the line and try to make my exit as casually as possible. I scan the crowd in the direction that he went, and I can see what I’m pretty sure is the back of his head about 10 meters or so ahead of me.

I put my tiny stature and crowd navigating skills to use as I weave stealthily around people, ducking my head to avoid a giant mech guy’s wing and around another person dressed in a fluffy Totoro suit.

I get to the end of the walkway and I’ve lost him. Where could he have gone? Scanning the crowd one more time, I notice what was too obvious to have missed in the first place. There’s an off shoot corridor that I walked right past, and I’d bet that he went in there. The other people are walking past it and continuing along the main walking area. I backtrack against the flow of human traffic and fight my way toward the corridor. Now that I’m looking at it, I can see the sign above it that reads “North Lobby”, and below that in smaller letters, “Meeting Rooms 4A-4G”.

It’s much quieter in this area, and I can’t help but wonder if I’m not supposed to be back here. It isn’t cordoned off and there were no signs asking me to stay out, but still... after wading through people all day, it’s odd to be in an empty hallway.

I try the first meeting room, with no success. It’s dark and empty. The second room is the same. I spot glass panels above the doors and notice that the lights are off in all of the rooms that I can see. Maybe my hunch was wrong... maybe he didn’t come back this way after all.

I keep going further down the hall anyway, and I’m happy to find that the door at the end is slightly ajar. The lights are on, and the room is definitely out of the way from the rest of the event. Bingo.

As I step into the room, the first thing I notice is that he’s not in a costume at all. Instead, he’s wearing a simple suit that accentuates his eyes. It was easy to notice yesterday that his eyes looked nice, but today, they seem to be bluer, more intense. He’s leaning against a conference table with his hands in his pockets, grinning at me like he was expecting me all long.

Well, then. I wasn’t expecting this.

“Good girl. I’m very glad to see you made it.”

Another flash from the night before hits me out of nowhere—

‘Did you bring any headphones with you?’

‘Yes, Sir.’ I reply without thinking, ‘I have headphones in my purse.’

‘Good girl,’ he says into my ear, ‘You will listen to an audio file when you wake up in the morning, provided that you have a safe place to do so.’

‘Yes, Sir... I can do that.’

‘Yes, you will. Now here are your instructions. Pay very close attention, so that you’ll know very well what you need to do, without having to remember what I’ve said...’

I snap back to attention and stare at him.

“I listened to an obedience file this morning. And the edging one too. I didn’t cum, but I wanted to.” My words sound distant in my own ears, as if they came from someone else’s mouth.

“And?”

“And I was, um—” I trip over my words, embarrassed. “I was a good little slut for you. I touched myself, like you asked. " I can’t manage to look him in the eye when I say it, but there’s an odd sense of pride swelling in my chest from having said it out loud.

I don’t have to see it to know that he’s pleased with me. I feel his hand grasp mine, and he leads me over to the conference table.

“A good little slut, indeed.”

What would you have done if I hadn’t spotted you? Or if I’d gotten lost? Or if I hadn’t shown up at the café at all?

I realize that what ifs don’t really matter right now. I followed my instructions to the letter and found my way here to him.

I hop up to sit on the edge of the table, and let my legs dangle down, leaning back on my hands. He walks over to the door and locks us in together, then turns back to me.

He grins and I can feel his eyes on me. His gaze feels hot. “You look damn sexy in that catsuit, by the way. I very much approve.”

I’d honestly forgotten about my costume. The moment I stepped through the door, my brain went somewhere else.

Speaking of. I kick my mental cogs back into gear, smiling and nodding, “Thanks. I’m feeling pretty tough in it.”

“So. Do you think you’ll have any chance of manipulating your luck against me?”

I blink, confused. What?

“Oh! My costume. I get it,” I laugh at my own slowness. “No Sir, I think my luck helped me to not get lost on the way here.”

“That’s just fine. How did it feel to have your subconscious feeding you directions straight to me?”

I shudder as he comes closer to me now. “I didn’t know... You know, I mean, I guess I did, but I couldn’t put a finger on it... It was weird, but good. It’s hard to describe...” I stumble through the words like the master linguist that I am. It’s not my proudest moment.

“It’s alright.” His voice softens as the gap closes between us, lulling me easily. “I understand perfectly well what you’re trying to say. You did well.”

I smile up at him, and sigh. Relaxed. One gentle hand on the back of my head and I’m completely limp on the desk.

“Good girl, relaxed and empty. There’s nothing to worry about, and it’s completely okay to just let go now.”

“Feel how your shoulders are already starting to slump. Your body reacting so quickly to my words, and you know what you have to do now, don’t you?”

“...Have to obey Sir...”

“Obey and drop for me. Empty and obedient.”

My head falls forward, my eyelids close and I can feel myself getting sucked in. I can’t help the tingling that spreads between my legs again.

“How are you feeling?”

“Fuzzy... And wet, Sir. It’s hard to think. I’m horny. I want your cock.”

He chuckles at me, “I’m quite sure that you do, but that’s not what we’re here for right now. Do you have any idea why I brought you here?”

My brow furrows as I try to make my brain work. I’ve got nothing. “No, Sir.”

“Would you like to know?”

“Yes, Sir. Please,” despite the heavy cloudiness in my head, I’m curious about what’s in store for me. I shift slightly from the anticipation and start to fidget.

“Let yourself sink and drift, feeling heavy. Feeling good.” His thumb brushes down my cheek, and I instinctively lean my face into his hand, craving the contact and affection.

There’s a pause in everything for a moment, where we’re both quiet. It’s nice.

“Mine. Is that what you would like to be?”

I nod sleepily. I should be excited, but I can’t shake the fog off. I should be nervous... I should be a lot things. I’m not though, because the longer he keeps contact, the higher I float off of the table.

“Maybe. We’ll see if you prove to be up to the task.”

I make a small sound in affirmation, a happy hum and smile. Just listening, just accepting his words as he keeps talking. They melt into the background, and deep into my head.

He offers his shoulder to me, and I lean into it gratefully. I’m so tired, can’t focus. I don’t even want to, though... it feels nice to drift a bit longer and listen without really listening at all. Feels good...

His gentle voice and soothing words pull me into a warm, velvety darkness. For a few moments, there’s nothing. It could have been minutes, or hours... I wouldn’t know. There’s no sense of time. Just wonderful, blissful blank space. I’m completely shut off and it’s okay. I’m okay. It’s aaaall okaaaay...

“...nine, almost completely aware now, and ten. Wake.

My eyes snap open, and I feel like I just woke up from a nap. I take in my surroundings and quickly realize that I’m halfway laying in my friend’s lap on the desk with his hand through my hair. I find that I don’t really want to go anywhere, I want to stay here like this. But I can’t do that, I have places to be and I’m sure that he does too. I sit up gingerly and wait for the cobwebs in my head to dissipate.

“How are you feeling?”

I let out a sigh, and try my best to formulate a response. “Tired. Really fuzzy… I don’t know what just happened.”

“You listened very well and did exactly as you were told. That’s what happened.”

There’s something, though… something that just happened. What did he say right before I lost track of things?

“Alright. I’m sorry that I can’t stay longer, but I have to get ready to go for now. I have people to meet up with soon. Why don’t we meet tomorrow in the downstairs lobby by the front doors, and we’ll go have lunch?”

I blink a few times, trying to catch up mentally. Oh yeah! The lunch date. That’s a thing...

“Yes! Yes. I’d love to do that. What time sounds good for you?”

“I have to have my things packed up early tomorrow, but that shouldn’t take too long. I’d say, anytime after 12:30 or so could work.”

I’m trying not to grin like an idiot at the thought of seeing him again tomorrow. It seems so weird that just yesterday this whole adventure started. “12:30 works fine for me.”

I lean in to give him a goodbye hug, and he holds me so close, so tightly… and then he mumbles something softly into the top of my head, something that sounds suspiciously a lot like ‘mine’.

I tense up briefly, and then melt. Just, absolutely melt into a puddle right there. Did I hear that right? No, I couldn’t have. Must be wishful thinking and friggin’ hormones acting up.

Too soon, his arms loosen around me, and I pull myself back together. I try to play it cool and smooth my hair back into place with my hands. “So. Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow, Sir. If you need anything from me, I’ll have my phone on.”

He smiles at me knowingly. “Of course. I’m sure we’ll have things to chat about tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow, my little slut.” He gives my hand a light squeeze, and then turns to walk out the door.

I hang back for a minute to finish collecting myself. Something he said is still bugging me. I should have asked him about it… what is it that I can’t remember...? I need to leave here and figure it out later. As I’m shutting off the light and walking out the door of the conference room, my head clears enough for it to come back to me.

‘Mine. Is that what you would like to be?’

My eyes widen and my breath catches as I mutter, “Oh, fuck…”

* * *