The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coffee Shop at the Con, Part 5

We chose a charming little restaurant not so far from Pike’s Place to have lunch at. Nothing really fancy, and we’re lucky enough to be seated in a cozy little corner. The small window off of the table looks out onto the water. The overcast weather somehow adds to everything, rather than taking away from the mood.

The food was good, the dishes have been bussed, and now the two of us are just sitting here and enjoying each other’s company. The place is low key enough that our lingering presence in the back of the restaurant isn’t bothering anyone. Even better than that, no one is bothering us. That’s good, I think to myself. I wanted a quiet place to talk things over with him.

The table between us is small enough, or maybe it’s just that his arms are long enough, that his hand is resting comfortably on my knee as we talk.

So far, most of the conversation has been innocent and playful chatter. It’d be difficult to imagine him dominating me as deliciously as he has over the last few days, if I didn’t already know that side of him. But I do, and a voice in the back of my head keeps popping up and reminding me of what he’s capable of. Three words, and I’d be completely at his mercy...

“Look up at me.” his voice is gentle but firm. I meet his gaze and he seems to capture me that way. I’ve grown accustomed to turning into mush in front of him at the drop of a hat.

“I know that you’re feeling naughty. Your cheeks are flushed and you just spaced off again. You haven’t been able to cum once since Friday night, have you?”

“No, Sir. I’ve... I’ve tried. I can’t. I want to taste you, and to fuck you so badly, It’s driving me crazy...”

He grins wickedly, and it clicks. He’s behind it. He’s blocked me from release this whole weekend, and he’s been steadily feeding suggestions to strengthen his hold on me. That’s what the meeting yesterday was all about.

“Good girl. Thank you for your honesty.”

My sex roars with need from the praise, and from the realization of how deep his influence has affected me... I groan and shove my fists down into my lap, trying not touch myself through the thin fabric of the skirt I’m wearing.

There’s a glint in his eye, he seems to be pleased. “Tell me what happened when you masturbated.”

“I masturbated in the shower last night, thinking about... being completely filled by you, Sir. Your cock in my mouth, and the sex that we had. And I thought about how good it felt to be at your mercy, and how much I want to please you. I couldn’t cum, though.” I let out a shaky breath and try desperately to keep my libido at bay.

“No matter what I did, my fingers weren’t enough. I felt like I needed you in me so that I could cum. Or maybe I felt like I needed your permission, I don’t know. But it was so intense, and I couldn’t...”

“You couldn’t what?” He sounds amused. With himself? With me? I can’t tell.

“I think you took my orgasms from me. When do I get them back? Do I get them back? I don’t know how long I can go without—” His laughter stops me mid sentence.

“That was all you. I did not give a direct order forbidding you to orgasm after Friday night. I laid some suggestions here and there to tease and arouse you, to see what you’d pick up on. You kept yourself from climax though, which I find very interesting.”

I stare at him in disbelief. “You mean to tell me that you didn’t at any point strictly tell me that I couldn’t...”

“No. You held yourself back. Although I may have said a thing or two that inspired it.”

I nod absentmindedly. “My desire to obey you superseded my desire to cum, didn’t it?”

“Indeed. You obeyed me completely, without necessarily being told to. You very much want to be mine, I think.” He’s grinning at me enthusiastically, like a child handed a new toy to play with.

“Look at where we started on Friday. You were visibly trembling at the door to my room. And now, you’re calling me Sir with ease. Holding your orgasms of your own volition, and allowing me to give them to you at my discretion.”

My face is hot, my mind reeling from trying to analyze all of the new information.

His hand squeezes my knee gently. “You may not realize it, but you’ve already surrendered to me. Good girl. Very well done.”

My breath catches and I can feel the heat rising in my body again. I’ve been so worked up over the last few days, I need to feel release...

He leans forward, his face next to mine and I can feel his breath against my ear. “How does it feel to give in completely to me, my little slut? Does it even matter now that we’re in a public place?”

I’m panting, trying to stay calm. “No, Sir.”

“That’s right, it doesn’t matter. There could be a crowd of people watching you right now and it wouldn’t make a difference. Because you know what you must do.”

“Obey Sir completely.” That wonderful foggy feeling is back. I’m aware, briefly, of my head starting to drop.

“Your desire to obey, to surrender completely supersedes any embarrassment, just like it supersedes your desire for release. You know that you can trust me to keep you safe, just like you can trust me with... naughtier things.”

“Please god, just... I need to... need to cum...”

“Not until I say so. Your orgasms belong to me, after all. Remember? You’ve made that quite clear.” He smiles warmly at me. I can tell he’s having fun toying with me.

“Yes, Sir... ooooh...” The hand on my knee gives another small squeeze, and it sends a shiver of pleasure up my leg.

“If you can behave and stay quiet, maybe I’ll reward you right here. If not, though...”

“I can be quiet, Sir. I promise. Just please, don’t stop.”

“We’ll see about that.”

I nod fervently, my sex begging to be given attention. I will gag myself with the damn napkin if it means that I can find relief from this.

“You’re feeling hot already, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir...”

“Very good. I think I’m going to take your voice for the moment. Don’t worry, I will give it back when we’re done. And it’s very important for you to remember—if something feels wrong or you feel uncomfortable, you will be able to tell me easily and comfortably. Even waking if need be. Is that understood?”

I nod slowly, “Yes, Sir. Understood.”

“Good girl. Now, close your eyes and focus on my voice. Empty and obedient for me.”

My eyelids drop before I can even think about the order being given. The change of tone in his voice has an immediate effect on me, pulling at my thoughts, sucking me right in.

“It feels good to give in, better and better every time you drop for me. And you know that every time that I tell you to be empty and obedient, you will drop so blissfully and completely deep for me. Isn’t that right?”

I nod my head in response, eager to listen. Eager to feel good for him.

“Good little slut. Now, I want you to imagine something for me for a moment. Imagine what it would feel like if you were to speak right now. How the words would sound coming out of your mouth. I want you to think about it, but don’t make a sound.”

“Imagine how you could feel the reverberation of your vocal cords in your throat, especially if you were to try to sing for me. Wouldn’t that be nice? To sing freely. To feel your voice coming out of you. But that’s not for right now. Right now, it’s time to be quiet.”

“Feel the passageway of your throat open up, able to breathe easily, but empty and unable to speak. Just like your head feels... empty. So wonderfully empty and obedient for me.”

“And you just feel so peaceful and quiet, you can’t fathom why you’d want to make any noise right now. You certainly wouldn’t want to interrupt this wonderful experience, would you?”

I start to open my mouth, and I feel a finger lightly brush against my lips, catching me by surprise.

“Don’t answer that. You can’t speak, remember? Just relax and listen to my voice. Listening so well, and obeying completely.”

Everything slows down even more, but I’m still keenly aware of everything he’s saying to me.

“There’s a deep need in you, a need for release. A need to listen and follow. If I ordered you to bend over this table, so that I can take you... you wouldn’t hesitate. You would happily spread your legs, ass out in the air for me. Your pussy is dripping at the thought.”

His hand slides a little bit higher up on my leg, and I shudder wordlessly. My thighs press together, and I can feel how wet I am. How much I need this.

“It feels so good to be doing this, but it feels wrong too, doesn’t it? Because we’re in a place where people can see you. Everyone can see your arousal, they can see how completely and utterly powerless you are. You couldn’t defend yourself if you tried. You can’t speak up for yourself. All you can do is lose yourself in the pleasure of it all. The helplessness, the control I have over you. You want it, you crave it, and you know that you can’t stop this from happening. You wouldn’t want to even if you could. It all feels... too good.”

“And you would love to hear me say that word, wouldn’t you? You’d love for me to give you the release that you’ve been waiting for.”

I want to moan that I’m close to the brink already, I want to beg him to let me cum, but I can’t. I’m reduced to near silent gasping.

“But not yet. You’re completely at my mercy, and I’m having a lot of fun playing with you, like a toy. And my little toy is going to do a very naughty thing for me in moment, aren’t you?”

It’s all I can do to nod my head for him to show that his words are still registering.

“Slip your panties off for me and stick them in your purse. No thoughts, just deep obedience. You can trust me to keep you safe.”

I shimmy my panties off under the table and shove them into my purse unceremoniously.

“Very good. So wet for me. And now, you’re exposed. There’s nothing stopping me from leaning over and fingering you senseless. Your pussy is hot and needing by now.”

I want so very badly to tell him that all I am is a hot, needing mess. I let the bright flush across my cheeks give the message instead.

He leans closer to me, his head bent close to mine. His hand pushes higher up my leg, he could touch the soft folds of my sex and feel how wet I am if he wanted, his fingers are so close...

“Do you remember what it felt like to be fucked?” He asks, voice hushed. “To be so completely filled, to feel my pulse inside of you? The rocking motion against the foot of the bed, that turned rough as I thrust into you. All the way into you. Penetrating deeply...”

I can’t help it when my hips buck toward his fingers, my sex begging for a touch. The vivid memories from the other night are so intense, all I can think of is being filled, being fucked.

His fingers slip into me expertly, and throw me into an internal lust-filled frenzy. I can feel his eyes on me as I ride his fingers. I know he’s enjoying watching me squirm and writhe, as I try desperately to hold off the orgasm that’s threatening to burst out.

The pad of his thumb rubs across my clit, and I nearly jump out of my seat. “It feels good, doesn’t it? And you know what you must do now… obey me completely. My little slut, loving every moment of this. Every little tease,” his thumb runs across my clit again, “every stroke of my fingers,” His fingers curl up and in, making slow and deliberate movements. “Good girl. So close now. Maybe I should just leave you in this state.”

I shake my head no, wanting to plead with him not to leave me in sweet torture anymore.

He chuckles at me, “Desperate to cum, are we? Very well then.”

His fingers push in quicker, the strokes more pronounced. They’re moving in time with the throb in my sex, and it feels so damn good...

“You are being pushed farther, higher than you thought you could, and you want it so badly. Feel the pressure build up inside of you. All of that needing, all of that desire to finally have relief. Your body is hot, trembling and craving. Wanting that release.”

My head is spinning, I can’t wait, I need to...

“Cum for me now.”

I feel my body explode on command, and I’m immediately grateful that I can’t make any noise. My fists clamp down on the fabric of my skirt as my sex spasms deliciously around his fingers.

“You may wake once you recover, my little slut. You’ll have your voice back, and you will remember everything that happened very clearly.”

Once the orgasm subsides, my head clears and I revel in all of the wonderful things that just happened. I was conscious enough through all of that to remember it.

I pull my hair back away from my face as I start to resurface. “Thank you for letting me cum, Sir. That was wonderful. And thank you for taking my voice. You saved me a lot of embarrassment.”

He grins at me, cleaning his hand on a napkin. “It was most definitely my pleasure. How are you feeling? I’d love to know how you feel about what we’ve done over the last few days.”

With a doofy grin plastered across my face I answer frankly, “I’m feeling good.”

“Anything else to add?”

Taking a deep breath, I gather up some courage and look up at him. “I want to be yours. Now, more than ever. Maybe I can come visit you, or maybe you can come back this way sometime. But this... “ I pause for a moment to think. “This weekend was amazing. I love the helplessness, the complete surrender. I loved all of it. I want to see you again.”

The urge to curl up against him hits me hard and fast. Dammit, I can feel tears welling up. “I need a hug.”

He stands up out of his chair and motions for me to do the same. Stepping into his arms, I let my head fall against his chest. His heartbeat in my ear is soothing, and already I can feel myself calming back down.

“It’s all okay, really. And don’t worry, we will most definitely see each other again. I’m sure of it.” He kisses the top of my head and adds, “You’re mine now, after all.”

I wrap my arms around him tightly, nodding my head in agreement. I am his, and that makes me happy.

“It’s too bad that I couldn’t bury my cock in you one more time before I depart...”

I perk up instantly. “You know, my roommate and I kept our hotel room for one more night. We aren’t taking off to go back home until tomorrow, so that way we could do other stuff up here after the convention. What I’m trying to say is, if you want to follow me back to my room...”

His evil grin tells me all I need to know. “Of course, I’ll follow you back.”

I grin back at him, “Alright, let me just text Becky real quick and make sure that the room’s going to be vacant... okay, done.”

“Good. Now...” I hear him say, his arms still around me and leaning in to whisper into my ear.

“Empty and obedient, and listen to what I’m about to say...”

END