The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coffee Shop at the Con, Part Two

So. My story/fantasy about an encounter with a friend of mine ended up getting some really good reviews, which was awesome. Thank you for that =) I also had more than one request that I write more and finish the evening with said friend. I agreed that a part two was very necessary.

Aside from all of that, I want to acknowledge and really thank Nimja for proofreading, answering questions, giving feedback, and so much more... This wouldn’t have been half as good without his influence. He’s been a huge inspiration for me to write and share my writing in general.

* * *

—Call ended—2:34—

My phone screen blinks the short message, showing the evidence of a recently terminated call. Alright, the roommate knows I’m not dead and chopped up into little pieces, or brainwashed and kidnapped... yet. I chuckle at my own dark, twisted humor.

My train of thought turns over to other things, and I take a moment in the hallway outside his hotel room to think over what just happened in there. If I’m being honest, everything’s still pretty fuzzy. I’ve got that wonderful, dazed feeling that happens when I get to go under and just be blank for awhile... except that felt stronger. More real? Yeah. Because he was right there in front of me, face-to-face and the connection is so much more tangible than it could ever be from the long distance means that I’ve utilized in the past.

Arms crossed over my chest, I realize how much cooler it is out here. How quiet it is. One would think that there would be more traffic coming through the brightly lit halls on a convention weekend. Maybe later, once people start to really settle in for the night. But not now. There’s no one here to see me zoning out, not a single person to step between me and the mirror hanging across the way.

Through the reflection I notice things that a passerby wouldn’t necessarily pick up on. Hair tousled, cheeks pink, lips slightly swollen and rosy. I look like I’m having a good time, and it stands out like a flashing neon sign to me.

Gaaah, I’m spacing off out here. I should head back in pretty quick. I lean closer to the mirror, quickly running fingers through my hair and adjusting my skirt. It got thrown on in a haphazard daze before I quickly excused myself to make my check-in call.

Alright. Round two, here we go...

As I turn the knob to go back into the room, I’m too distracted with thoughts of sex and submission to notice that the door won’t budge. I barely stop myself in time from slamming my face right into it. Silly me... of course it’s locked. I sigh and knock to be let back in.

There’s only a short pause this time before the door opens and my friend lets me in, smiling warmly, if not a bit mischievously at me. “Welcome back,” he steps to the side and gestures for me to walk past him. I shuffle my way in and pause, waiting for direction.

“How are you enjoying things so far? Feeling good?”

I smile and blush, “Yes, very much so. What we did was... a lot of fun. And intense. You tasted so good...”

He laughs at that, “Well, thank you.”

The size difference between us becomes apparent to me again, standing next to him in the room. I’m not sure what I was expecting... I think to myself wryly.

“I want to try something with you. Put your hands out in front of you, palms down.” He takes my hands in his, and my heart jumps up into my throat from the shock of it. His hands are so warm and soft, his touch gentle but firm. His thumbs run in steady circles across the tops of my hands.

“Go ahead and close your eyes. Focus on my voice, concentrate on how it feels to be touched. Slow, comforting circles being traced on your skin. I want you to take deep, even breaths and let go of your thoughts and worries. Just...relax for me.”

My eyes shut, and that wonderfully familiar fogginess is setting back in already.

“Feeling so profoundly empty, so ready to drop deeper and deeper now. I want you to repeat that out loud to yourself, deeper and deeper, until I command you to do otherwise.”

With absolutely no hesitation, I mutter under my breath. “Deeper, and deeper. Deeper, and deeper...” I feel my head rush, no other thoughts than fulfilling what I’ve been told to do.

“That’s right, so much deeper with each repetition,” his thumbs slow their movement a bit, and I nod off gradually along with it. “I’m going to lower your hands down slowly as I count, and you’re going to drop all the way down when I let go. Nod if you understand.”

I nod dreamily, and listen to him count me down once more.

“Ten, feel how the tension melts off of your shoulders and you sway with me slightly.”

“Nine, as your hands start to drop now.”

“Eight, feeling the pads of my thumbs moving in circles.”

“Seven, pulling you so deeply, no thoughts left.”

“Six, falling faster for me.”

“Five, feeling so good.”

“Four, you want to follow my words now.”

“Three, almost there.”

“Two... feeling heavy and wonderful as your arms hang limp.”

“...And one.” His hands let go of mine. ”Drop. Deep, empty and obedient.“

I’m still swaying on my feet a bit, and it feels nice... He tips my head up to look at him. His gaze locks me in, captivating me as my lips continue to move.

“...Deeper and deeper... Deeper and deeper...” The words are coming out of my mouth of their own volition now, my voice barely a whisper.

“You may stop repeating now.” My mouth falls slack, and there is a small comfort in being able to let go of one more thing, no longer having to speak.

“Good girl,” He brushes a tuft of hair back behind my ear. “Feeling relaxed, drifting on my voice. Listening intently. Hearing my words, and letting them flow over you. Relaxing. Breathing. Accepting my words.”

I let out a sigh of contentment, nothing else other than his words exist for me at this moment.

“I want you to strip for me. Let me see all of you.”

I undress wordlessly, and once again I’m distantly thankful for the warmth in the room. I hold my stance with my arms down by my sides, feet together and await instruction.

“For this, I want you to lie down on the bed and get comfortable.”

Everything feels dreamlike, almost unreal, as I lie down against the smooth, fluffy comforter on the bed. “You can feel your whole body relax into the mattress as you let any remaining tension in your muscles melt away. Relax deeply.”

I’m vaguely aware of him standing next to me, looking over me. I want to feel his hands on me, but I dare not ask.

“Part your legs. Good. I want to see you touch yourself, I think. But not quite yet. We’ll get there. Close your eyes and follow my words. Your hands are mine to control, your body mine to pose and play with for now. How does that make you feel?”

“Sooooo good...” I mumble. I feel so warm and tingly, and I can feel the pull of his control over me really set in.

“Good. Your hands are itching to touch, you want to caress over your sensitive skin. So sensitive. And you will get to do that very soon. You’ll want to touch for me. For my pleasure, my entertainment. You can feel the urge building up, feel the heat inside you rising. It feels very good, doesn’t it?”

“Yeesss,” I hiss in agreement, yearning to please him.

“Let your hands roam now, fingers running through your hair. Softly tugging and it feels so erotic, so hot. And it feels every bit as good as it would if it were my hands on you. But for now, I won’t touch. I will simply be here with you, watching you, and pulling you deeper with my voice.”

It feels like I’m moving in slow, fluid motion as my hands sweep over my body. The sensations are overwhelming.

“Your hands drift down over your face, along your neck and collar bone. It feels good and you can feel your thoughts draining away completely. Your fingers run gently down your breasts, skipping lightly over your nipples.”

I shudder and let out a moan as the light ticklish sensations run across my nipples. Everything is so woozy, my head feels thickly clouded with the desire to show my submission to him.

“Let your fingers circle your nipples. It feels nice, makes you floaty, makes you blank. Pulls you further down. There’s always a deeper place that I can take you, new places inside you to explore. And I plan to do just that.”

“Your hands shift down now, along your torso. Over your hips, down to your pubic mound. We are not going to that place where you want to touch most just yet. Your hands instead move back up of their own accord toward your breasts, circling your nipples once more. Feel the pull of my words guiding you. Controlling you. It feels utterly delicious.”

“Yes Sir,” I respond in between breathy moans, no longer thinking. I’m obeying and being compliant, and it feels good.

“Your skin feels more and more sensitive the longer this goes on, you’re keenly aware of every inch of your body and you crave to touch, to be touched. But your hands are mine to control. And they only move where I allow them to,” his voice beats strongly through my head.

I squirm ever so slightly, as even the blankets underneath me are enough to drive me wild. My fingers still on my nipples, locked there by the man standing over me, through his sheer will.

“There is an ache deep inside your sex, and you crave to touch. Be patient a little longer. Your hands may move down your stomach once more, all the way down to your legs. Let your touch roam closer, as close as you can without actually coming into contact with your pussy.”

My fingertips are sticky and wet from touching my inner thighs. I am reeling with pleasure, it feels so good to let go of everything and just be in this moment.

“Do you want to touch yourself for me?”

I groan, “Yes, please Sir...”

“I will allow you to. Slowly, very slowly, you may let one hand wander down and play with yourself for me.”

My hand slips down and starts to circle gently around my clitoral hood, my juices making everything slick.

“Very good. Slow, lazy circles. Feel it pull you down, spiraling further, feeling better and better. There is absolutely no rush, I want you to take your time and let your desire build naturally. All of your attention should be on the pleasure you’re feeling deep inside, and my voice, my words. Nothing else.”

I whimper in affirmation and make sure that my fingers are moving slowly and deliberately.

“You cannot cum until you are given permission. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir, I can’t cum...”

I can feel his eyes on me as I continue to touch myself, and it makes the need to release that much stronger. I’m moaning frantically, and a small sheen of sweat is starting to build across my face.

“How are you feeling?”

“So close, so good...” My voice sounds ridiculously sexed up, even to my own ears. I don’t care.

“Good girl, keep edging for me. Submitting and obeying so well, little slut.”

My body is so hot, I want to move my hand faster, but it’s caught in the slow loop that I was instructed to keep it at. My need to obey superseding my desire to cum.

“Feel your hand freeze in place,” my hand stops in mid stroke, my clit still throbbing from the need to release.

“You told me earlier that you want to be fucked deeply. I want you to show me how much you want to feel my cock inside you. You have free range of movement, but you cannot cum. I want to have your orgasm for myself.”

My brain is so sluggish, and it is difficult to think. But I want this so badly...

“Please, Sir...” I spread myself open with my fingers. “I’m so wet and I need to feel your cock... here.” I run one finger up my slit and shudder with pleasure.

Sitting up, I move toward him and sit with a passive posture: head bowed, knees together, hands in my lap.

“Please. I’m dripping down my leg, can’t think, I can barely speak. I want to feel you fuck me hard and deep. I need it. I’d do anything...” I trail off, along with my thoughts.

I can practically hear the cogs turning, I know that he wants me to do something. I just don’t know what. “You would do anything? You would beg to be penetrated?”

I nod vigorously, “Yes Sir.”

“Very well.” His hands reach out and grab my breasts, pinching my nipples between his fingers. “So long as you go into it with the knowledge that your body is mine to do with as I please for the duration of it.”

My response is akin to a high pitched squeak as he continues to roll my nipples between his fingers.

“I want to hear you say it. Who does your body belong to?”

Up to this point, his presence has been soothing for me. Now I’m purely on edge, hot and heady from the dominance exuding from him. “Y-y-you, Sir. My body belongs to you.”

“And who do you obey?”

“I obey you, completely.”

He lets go of my nipples. “Walk over to the foot of the bed and bend over it, legs spread.” I do exactly as I’m asked, and move on shaky legs to lean over the bed. My head feels thick, and there’s no doubt in my head as to how things are going to play out. It’s getting me even more worked up.

He comes up behind me, and I can feel him looking over me. His hands roam over me, causing bolts of pleasure to shoot through my body. “You really do have a nice ass. And gorgeous hips to grab onto as well...” I practically purr out a thank you for his praise.

One hand takes position on my hip, the other hand blissfully between my legs. His fingers slide along my vulva, and then push inside me, expertly finding my sweet spot and rubbing at it in the most delicious come-hither motion.

“I have taken your mind and I will take your body as well. And you’ll love every second of it, isn’t that right?”

His fingers quicken slightly and I’m trying so hard to form words, to not cum on his fingers, I don’t have permission yet. “Ooh, yes Sir! Feels good...”

“Yes, I’m sure it does. Don’t you dare cum yet, that’s for me. Your orgasm belongs to me and I will decide when to take it.”

I moan desperately and concentrate on keeping my feet firmly planted where they are. This is too much, I can’t... I must. I will.

“Deep breaths. Breathe and calm, and obey... good. Keep edging for me. Stay right there as long as you can. Let the pleasure build, more than you think possible.”

I can feel an orgasm of epic proportions building, and just before it becomes unbearable and impossible to hold back my release, he pulls his fingers out of me. “Not yet. You will cum for me when I say so.”

I can hear the crackle of packaging behind me, and I’m acutely aware, despite my fogginess, that he’s pulling out a condom. This... this is going to happen. My body responds by somehow being even more on fire than before. I’m having to make a conscious effort not to push up against him. I must have patience...

His hands come down and grip both my hips, holding them still. Then I feel the tip of him rub up against me. “Beg for it. Beg for me to take you.”

In any normal circumstance, I wouldn’t be caught dead begging anyone for anything. This is not a normal circumstance. Nowhere near it.

“Oh my god, please fuck me! I need to cum on your cock, Sir... need to feel you in me... please... my body is yours to fuck and use, just please... take me...” My face is hot, my head swimming. It’s impossible to think coherently. I need this so badly, need to be fucked...

His cock teases the folds of my sex, sliding along my vulva slowly... and not going in. Why won’t he fuck me? Oh god, please...

Frustrated and groaning, I try to wriggle against him, to no avail. I can feel how hard he is, feel the heat of him against me...

“Are you sure that you want this?”

“Yes! I’m sure—please... nngh, I just... I need this, I need to feel you...”

His pulse is against me, throbbing and it’s completely maddening. I want this with every fiber of my body, and I know that he’s just teasing me now. Just making this sweet torture go on a little longer. The control that he’s got to have to hold out like this... wow...

I feel him enter me at last, completely filling me. A gasp escapes my lips, legs shaking violently from excitement. He has me pinned down as he slowly thrusts all the way into me.

“Doesn’t it feel good to have your mind and your body taken? To be used like a good little slut?”

I cry out with frustration, my sex desperately clenching around him, needing to cum. “Yes Sir, oh god, it feels good...”

“Good girl,” he murmurs, and I can feel his breath up against my ear. I shudder from head to toe. His pace quickens and I can feel the pressure building so quickly, I can’t stop it, just have to... have to... can’t think...

“Sir, please! I need t—... need to cum...” I have to force the words out of my mouth.

“I’m sure you do.”

Thrusting into me harder...

“But you won’t yet.”

Taking me deeper...

“Not until I give the command to.”

I want so badly to match his thrusts, but I can’t. It’s driving me wild—

“With every thrust, your body feels fuller, yet your mind emptier. Building up to release without compare.”

I’m held right there along on the edge of orgasm, teetering and wanting so badly to spill over into the blissful release that I know I can reach, if only he’d let me.

“Feel the pleasure climb ever higher, your body submitting to me, just as your mind has. Every part of you, mine for the taking. Getting closer for me...”

His strong hands are gripping me roughly, pulling my body rhythmically onto his cock. I’m only focused on how wonderfully he fills my sex, there’s nothing else left of me.

Please-

Cum now, and wake.” my body explodes violently in response. I grab a fistful of blanket to muffle myself as I cry out with blind release. My sex finally contracting around him in orgasm... I’m over swept with sweet satisfaction as it all begins to wind back down.

He pulls out of me and I crumple up against the bed where I stood, a sweaty and tired mess. I’m shaking like a leaf from the intensity of everything that just happened. From the amazing sex that just happened. The sex... wow... My thoughts are scattered and shoddily strung together. I’m too exhausted to move, and incredibly happy about it.

The bed shifts as he sits down next to me, gently coaxing my head in to his lap. “Relax, I’m right here next you, and I’ll hold you for as long as you need it. You did very well.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

It’s so comfortable and warm laying here with his hand running through my hair, caressing softly. I’m vaguely aware that I’m still exposed, my ass out in the air. I chuckle inwardly and shift to a more comfortable position.

I open my eyes to look up at him and notice right away that he’s still half erect and inches away from my face, his pulse causing it to jump a little with each beat. The compulsion to have him in my mouth is nearly overwhelming.

“You know, I’d absolutely love to lick you clean, if it’d please you...” I smile up at him coyly, hoping to be given a chance to taste him again.

He looks down at me, grinning smugly. “Hmm, perhaps it would. But I need you to do something for me first.”

His fingers snap in front of my face.

Drop.