The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coffee Shop at the Con

I have a story to tell. Let’s fill in some background, and quickly. I want to get to the good stuff. Sooner rather than later, preferably. I, an unnamed female, am very sexually submissive. I have a friend, also unnamed. He is a very alluring gentleman who happens to share many of my kinks and fetishes, but on the opposite side of the coin. The problem is, our friendship is most definitely long distance. There’s half the world between us... one more thing. I’ve got a powerful imagination, and want to meet him more than a little bit. So this little diddy started out as a dream and came to me while I was sleeping.

Nnn, parts of it anyway. I’ve definitely embellished on the original dream to make a story out of what was initially just a vivid fantasy. Here goes.

* * *

So, I was laying in bed, late at night. Messaging back and forth with my favorite evil mastermind hypnotist, like I do, when...

* * *
R:

So, I am going to be in your area of the world soon. Maybe we can meet? ;)

T:

I... I get to see you?!

R:

I hope so. I will be going to Comic-con in Seattle. Think you can make time to for a visit?

T:

I will make it so. *super dance* soooo much excite!

R:

*smirk* We will have some fun then.

T:

I’ll see if I can get time off and go up there for the weekend. I’ve been wanting to do Comic-con for awhile now anyway.

R:

If not, we can figure something out.

R:

Good night for now, I have to get ready for bed :)

T:

sleep well =)

* * *

Aaand queue to me. Burying my face in the pillow, bright red. Nervous, excited and willing time to move forward faster.

* * *

Fast forward to the day of the convention. There’s so much anticipation, I want to get through the preregistration line quickly!

* * *
T:

I have just made it to the convention center. I have to go through prereg with my group =\ wanna meet for coffee afterward?

R:

not a problem :) I’ll be happy to meet you downstairs at the shop here in the building.

R:

just let me know when you’re coming down.

T:

will do =)

T:

alright, I just made it through the line. I’ll be down shortly.

R:

okay. I just got to the coffee shop, do you have a preference on your drink?

T:

oh! *blush* okay... I trust your judgement =) I generally don’t drink my coffee black or use artificial sweeteners. So... Any kind of mocha or latte? I’ll be there in a few minutes

R:

I’ll see you then ;)

* * *

I walk in to the coffee shop and spot him immediately. He’s sitting at a tall table with drinks on it in the corner, with an empty chair across from him. He’s fidgeting with his phone. As I approach, he looks up and recognition crosses his face. He stands up and closes the gap between us. He is instantly familiar and yet somehow different than I’d imagined. Taller, much bigger than me. Handsome. He smiles warmly and wraps his arms around me in a friendly hug. It feels comforting, soothing. With his hands on my sides, he pulls me back to really look at me.

“Hello,” he says, smiling in that familiar, comfortable way and I blush. I giggle like a loon, I’m at a loss for words. “We finally get to see each other face to face,” he muses.

“I didn’t think this would ever happen. I didn’t think that I’d get to actually meet you.”

“Oh, my dear, hopefully we’ll get to do a whole lot more than just this,” and I blush. “But I’m getting ahead of myself. Please, take a seat. Let’s chat for a bit, shall we?” And now I’m flustered by his good manners.

We chit chat about mundane things, like the gray, dreary weather and the rain. His trip out here. What he looks forward to attending at the con, and what I want to do. I ask him if he’d maybe be willing to do a lunch date or something on one of the days that we’re both here. We determine that it’s a distinct possibility.

There’s so much poise, and calm comfort. There is also this distinct... Dominant-ness. If he commanded me to drop right here in the coffee shop... I would. I’d be helpless to stop it, and I’d trust him completely to take care not to put me in harm’s way. I am both worried and excited over the idea that he might do just that.

“You’re awfully fidgety. Are you nervous to finally be in the same room with me?”

How the hell can he read me—oh yeah, I am kind of ripping this napkin to shreds in my hands... “A little bit, yeah. You could put me under right here, and I’d trust you. I don’t want to do that, but I do at the same time. It’s scary and exciting and it’s making my nerves dance on end.“

He chuckles softly at me, and the sound soothes me a little. “I am not going to do anything that you’re not okay with, and that includes inducing a trance in a public place,” He reassures me.

“But... I think you want to feel what I can do to you. How I can completely and utterly control you with just a few words. Would you like to see how intense it can be to be taken down when we’re this intimately close?”

I shudder involuntarily, feel his words rip straight through to my sex. “Oh my god yes, but not here. I can’t... Don’t want to here.” I stutter.

He smirks at me. Holy shit, and it sends another tingle through me. “Of course not. How about we go our separate ways when we leave here. You can go up to your room and get settled. Take a shower, change into comfortable clothes. And you can come visit me tonight. Say, around 8 o’clock? ”

My heart jumps. “Yes. That sounds good. Let’s do that,” I agree quickly. I’ve got a major case of the jitters. This is really going to happen.

“I look forward to seeing you in a little while. Then we can really have some fun,” he grins at me, and there is a hint of a predatory gleam in his eye. And with that, he leans over, gives a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. I return the gesture automatically, my brain trying to string together thoughts. “I’ll message my room number to you. See you soon.”

And then he walks away.

* * *

Oh my god, this is gonna happen, I think to myself. My thoughts are racing, I know if anyone could see me right now they’d think me crazy. I’m a flat-out, undeniable jittery mess. I’ve gotta calm down. I’ll take two steps into his room and he’ll send me right back out if he sees me being all crazy.

Calm. Just be calm. It’s cool. Breathe... Alrighty then. That’s better.

Sitting under the hot spray of the shower head, I focus on cleaning myself, and calming my nerves. I am so excited that I finally get to play with him in person. I’m afraid of being measured and found wanting. That’s silly. It’ll be fine.

...but what if it isn’t?

I groan over my inner turmoil and turn the faucet off. Grab the towel from the rack, dry myself off absent mindedly.

It’ll have to be fine. The best thing I can do is just be me.

I put on the fresh change of clothes that I brought in with me. They’re comfortable, and what I feel to be moderately attractive. I come out of the bathroom, go over my check-in time with my roommate again, and offer his room number in case I don’t check in when I’m supposed to.

Alright, time to go. Deep breaths. One foot in front of the other until I make it to his room. It’ll be fine, it’ll be just fine...

* * *

I check the message for the room number for what feels like the millionth time, just to make sure that I’ve got it right. Sure enough, I made it. I go to knock on the door, and hesitate. Too many nerves.

What the hell is wrong with me? Just go for it already!

I knock on the door and wait for one, two, then three beats. I’m about to lose my nerve entirely and run for it when the door swings open. There’s my friend, standing tall in the doorway. Looking up at him, I’m speechless. Calm waves roll over me, and I briefly muse over how I can be giddy and calm, nervous and soothed all at once.

“Hello there,” he gives me a quick, friendly hug.” Come in, have a seat,” he directs me to where there are two stuffed chairs, off by the window. The curtains are closed, and there is a softness to the light in the room, coming from the lamp by the chairs. I notice thankfully that the room is warm.

I dutifully follow directions and take the chair further from the door, facing the other chair. He sits down across from me and steeples his fingers below his chin, staring at me intently with a grin on his face. “How are you feeling?”

I shudder. I feel a little bit like your prey, I think to myself. I feel like you’re looking at your next meal. “I’m excited, and nervous. I’m wet,” the last part revealed brings a furious blush to my cheeks. I giggle nervously and look down at my hands. Up at his face. Back down to my hands. “Your eyes are really pretty. I’m sure you already know that though,” I mumble. I don’t even know why I said that, it just kind of burbled out of me.

“I have been told in the past that they can be very striking,” He reaches over and tips my chin up to look at him. “There, much better. You don’t need to worry about anything at the moment. Right now, you can just be empty and obedient, and drop.” his finger traces down my jawline, and I blank out. My eyelids slam shut, head feeling so cloudy.

“Keep your eyes open and look at me,” he says softly.

“What must you do?”

“I must obey.”

“And who do you obey?”

“You.”

“And how much do you obey me?”

“Completely.”

The last word comes out on a sigh, and my shoulders drop limp. I feel so warm, empty and calm.

“Good. You’re doing very well. But I’m going to pull you down deeper. I want you to be in a very deep state of trance, and we’re going to get there by counting back from ten to one. We’re going to count back in a moment, and with each number you’re going to feel yourself being pulled down, feeling heavier, feeling more empty and obedient with each count. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. We’re going to count back now, and with every number you will fall helplessly deeper, under my control. Is this understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Ten, feel yourself falling deeper already.”

“Nine, feeling floaty and comfortable.”

“Eight, keep looking at me, watching my eyes.”

“Seven, helpless to stop now, no choice.”

“Six, so heavy, your eyes want to close.”

“Five, you have no control and your eyes must stay open for now.”

“Four, it feels so good. You feel so good.”

“Three, falling so deeply now.”

“Two, there are no more thoughts.”

“And one. Empty and obedient. How are you feeling now?”

I am vaguely aware that my mouth fell open awhile ago. “So deep. And blank. I can’t think.”

“I’d bet that your eyes are pretty tired by now, aren’t they?”

“Yes.”

“And that’s alright. You can close your eyes now and drop deeply now, very good. Sit back and relax deeper for me, so deeply. Feeling good, feeling heavy.”

I feel myself lean back into the cushioned chair.

“It feels so good to relax all of the muscles in your body and just focus on my voice. Focus on what I’m saying. I’m going to wake you up in a moment, and when I do you are going to feel compelled to tell me about what you’ve fantasized about doing here tonight. No filter, no hesitance and it will feel so natural to be open with me and tell me everything about what you have been wishing for, and wanting from an evening alone with me. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“And what must you do?”

“I must obey.”

“Very good. You will obey me completely and when you wake up you will feel the undeniable urge to speak freely of your desires with me. You have no choice in this, it will happen and the more open and thorough you are, the better you will feel. You will not be consciously aware that I laid these suggestions in your head. Rather, you will feel that telling me everything is your own idea. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Then wake.”

My eyes pop open and I feel groggy. I know that he’s been in my head, and I’m soaked between the legs. What the hell did he do... “Hi,” I say shakily. My head feels all scrambled.

“Hello. Are you having fun yet?”

“Oh, I’d say so. I’m fuzzy on a lot of stuff, but I’m very wet and feeling very good. I’d say that could be a description of ‘fun’.”

He chuckles, “Good. Now then, I’m interested to know how you think tonight is going to go.”

I look up into his face, and answer him directly and promptly.

“I don’t know how things are going to go. I know that I want to be used, I want to show affection to you and I want to serve you well. I want to make you feel good, and let your pleasure be my own. Your thoughts be my own. Let you utterly control me.”

I sit up in the chair now, feeling so hot and intense.

“I want to prove myself worthy enough to taste your cock, and be fucked deeply. I want so badly to helplessly seduced and made to enjoy every moment of it. I will be completely and utterly satisfied if I can expend every last bit of energy pleasuring you.”

My face gets hot, and I sink back down into the chair, legs pulled up to my chest and feeling embarrassed. That was a bit over the top, I groan inwardly.

He smiles at me. “It’s alright. You did well, and maybe we can do some of those things tonight. But right now it’s more important to relax. Let go of the tension that you’re feeling. That’s right, legs back down, feet on the floor.”

I comply automatically and let my legs fall limp in front of me. So soothing, I think to myself, how can he possibly be that good at calming me down?

“Good. More comfortable, more relaxed, and drop all the way back down now. Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-five-four-three-two-one and completely deep for me again.” He counts down so rapidly, it catches me off guard and throws me under very quickly. He pauses for a moment, studying me intently.

“We both know what you must do now, don’t we?”

“Obey you... completely.”

“Yes. Obey me completely, unflinchingly. Stand up, and take off your skirt and panties. It feels nice to do what you’re told, doesn’t it?”

I stand and do as I’m told, kicking my skirt and panties a good distance away. “Yes, Sir.”

“Hmm. You like that I can see your pussy, don’t you? That I could freeze you in place right now and touch you and you’d be helpless to stop it. Isn’t that right?”

I shudder involuntarily with anticipation, “Yes Sir, please...”

“Please what?”

“I want to feel you touch me. I’m so hot...” I plead desperately. I feel ashamed at my lack of resolve, and it just turns me on more.

“Very well. Spread your legs apart, a little more than shoulder’s width,” I shuffle my legs apart quickly. “Much better. Freeze. You will not move unless and until I tell you to. Feel your hands start to tingle warmly. All on their own, they are going to move behind your back and cross at the wrists. Do you feel it happening now?”

“Yes!” I can hear the huskiness in my voice, full of desire. I can feel my sex weeping down my leg, and completely aware that he can see it.

“Good. No control. Completely stuck, unable to keep me from touching you now,” his hand runs up my shirt, cupping my breast through my bra. “You made a choice, and now there are no choices left.” His hand moves down to my hip, tickling and reminding me how sensitive everything feels.

“Only empty obedience.” I can feel his hand ghosting over my thigh, right over the moistened skin and up so close, but not quite touching my labia. Harsh, frantic breaths escape me. I can’t move. Can’t think. “You are very wet,” he chuckles. “We are going to have a lot of fun tonight.”

And with that his hand makes a pass back up my leg, all the way to my sex and I feel his fingers run along my slit once, from back to front. I moan incoherently. “It must be frustrating to be unable to beg for more,” another pass between my legs, and I’m trying hard to keep myself from listing. “You are so very hot. And that’s good, but you’re not going to cum yet. Not until I say you can.”

I moan again, so frustrated and wanting this, needing this to be happening. So good...

“Sink down to your knees in front of me now. It feels so natural, so right for you to be in this position. Spread your knees wide, allow me to see your pussy. Without thinking about it, your fingers will move now to touch yourself for me,” I sigh gently and my hand moves promptly to comply.

“You don’t notice that you’re touching yourself, and you cannot stop until I tell you to.” I can feel how soaking wet I am, and I want desperately to do more. But I don’t, I stare straight ahead and wait for a command, any command or suggestion.

“Now tell me, do you still want to taste me? Do you want to know what it feels like to be filled with my long, hard cock?”

“Yessss...”

“I want you to move closer. Good,” he unzips his pants, pulls them down and frees his erection in front of me. I let out a very audible, very frustrated moan. I want nothing more in the world in this moment than to pleasure him. He runs his hand over his shaft slowly once, then twice, and I’m vibrating with excitement.

“I think you’ve earned this. Come here, little slut.” He gestures me to lean in, and gently takes the back of my head into his hand. I take the full length of him all the way to my throat, the muscles relaxed to allow him room. I close my eyes and moan in ecstasy, taking him in deep, full strokes.

“Keep playing with your clit softly. I want you to vividly imagine everything that you just described, how wonderful it feels to do those things. You can’t stop touching yourself. And no matter how much you want to orgasm, you will not until you feel me cum in your mouth,” There’s a sexy gruffness to his voice now. I can taste his precum on my tongue. So close...

“And when you feel me cum, you will wake and remember everything that has happened.” I’m so desperate to feel him cum now. His fingers grip through my hair, urging me to follow his pace. It feels so damn good. I can’t think, my only focus is on giving pleasure to him, obeying completely, and totally submitting...

A warm sensation fills me and I snap back to awareness, feeling his cum running down my throat. I see stars as my own orgasm hits me, and I reflexively shove my fingers deep into my pussy, frantically fingering myself.

His fingers loosen back up and run gently through my hair as the orgasm subsides, and I collapse in a heap. It feels good to lay my head against his leg. Eyes closed, enjoying being comforted.

He looks down at me, “How are you feeling?”

“Good. Happy. That was intense.” I murmur. “I’d be happy to do that with you whenever you want.”

He chuckles softly at me, “Well, let’s take a few minutes to cool down, and then we can get back to things.”

I sigh contentedly, with a smile plastered across my face. I am going to be completely used up before the night is through... Yes!