The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorry about the delay—enjoy these next twochapters

Class Reunion

Chapter 3

by HYPNO KNIGHT

As I drove away from the Fire Department Social Hall, I knew the exact location that Mistress expected Sally and I to report to. It was off Tower Road, on the south side of Smithville . This was the high end homes ,with the Hawthorn Manor, being the top of the list. The house , if you could call it that ,set on forty acres, and contained 25 rooms. The Hawthorn’s, had made their money in oil, and plastic’s.

At the foot of the hill, leading to Tower Road, I could see the lights from the Manor. Brightly lid , like a guiding beacon, the house was ablaze with light. As we approached the Manor, I realized the meaning of the phrase, Harvest Moon , that Lori had announced earlier in the evening. The old stone gate that at one time held a metal arch , with the name ‘Hawthorn ’ above it , was gone. In it’s place stood stone walls with the name ‘Harvest Moon Health Spa and Resort’

I lay under Lori, breathing in great gulps of air, as she appeared to have passed out, with her arms spread eagle on the classroom floor. Slowly , she raised herself to a seated position, then stood. " Get up slave, get dressed, it is growing late and I must explained to your parents why you are so late getting home.” Quickly , both of us dressed , and as Lori fixed her face , she proceeded to issue orders to me.

“ You will lead me to your home, introduce me to your parents , then leave us ."“Tonight you will dream of me , and when you awake in the morning , you will be full of energy, and a renewed feeling of hope. You will speak of my offer to help you with your studies, and convince your family, that you want to take part in the program”.” Understand?” " Yes Mistress " ,I answered. " Good , then lead on my pet.”

A half-hour later I was in my room, trying to hear what Lori was saying to my mom and dad. Mom meet me at the door , a concerned look on her face, that was quickly replaced , when Lori explained why I was so late getting home .

Dad ,on the other hand lit up like a Christmas tree when he got a look at Lori . I had told him about my new teacher, but she still knocked his socks off. After nearly 1 hour of talking ,Lori left the house. I stood in my room and waited. Had Mistress had been able to convince them ?

“ George could you come down here “dad called up the stairs,” We want to talk to you about this offer of Miss Brown’s.“Entering the kitchen, and sitting at the table , Mom said " I like your new teacher , and she really seems to have plans to help you and you friends with your studies”.“If you want to, yes you can take her course.” But you know that you will need to stay two nights a week after school, and give up some of your Saturday’s for it.” " Yes , I know, no problem , if it helps me”. was my reply.

Dad just looked at me and said ,“Boy you are so lucky , They didn’t have teachers that looked like that when I was in High School”. Mon gave him her disapproving look , as dad started to eat his supper . After finishing my dinner I returned to my room, took a shower, did my homework, and prepared for bed . That night I dreamed of my Mistress and her beautiful body .

The next morning dawned clear and bright , and I felt as renewed by the memory of my loving Mistress. A quick breakfast and a wave to mom, and I was on my way. Living just 5 blocks from the school, I normally rode my Huffy from home , but I felt energized enough to walk, even thought I had to leave a little earlier. Also it meant having to take the risk of someone teasing me , but for some reason , today, that did not concern me.

Arriving before most of the buses, I walked down the hall to my locker. Opening it and hanging my jacket on the hook , I failed to hear the approach of Janie , as she walked up behind me. “And where were you after school last night, I waited for you to leave , but after 30 minuets I went home”.

Suddenly, a thought blasted through my mind, a picture of Janie being controlled by me. Mistress Lori could hypnotize Jamie and have her do whatever , she or I , ordered her to do . The image was so vivid , that I nearly came right there. " I had to do something important, for Miss Brown.“I replied. " What ,lick her pussy” Janie shot back as she strolled away” Like that’s ever going to happen!” If she only knew.

Collecting the books I would need for the first 2 classes of the day, and closing the locker, I turned and nearly ran into Hank ‘Tank Thomson. ‘Tank was one of the worst bullies in the class , and I was a favorite target of his. " Wilson ,” barked Tank, I need you to help me or your in deep shit .” “That new babe ,Brown , is making us do that stupid Shakespeare stuff. “” I got to do that porch thing with Janie , and you are going to tell me what to say”.

What he was referring to was the scene from Romeo & Juliette, that Lori assigned to one of the workshop . Instead of reciting the scene , the work group was to break it down into words that would relate to today’s language. " I got to be ready on Monday, you better get this right” Hank walked away , and as I walked toward my first class , I noticed Lori , standing along the wall.

She had overheard what Hank had said, I knew by the look of anger in her eyes. Pulling me aside Lori asked " When do you have a free period”? " Fourth, but I’ll be in the Library”! " Good I will see you there” Lori answered as she walked away. Her mid—calf skirt really did nothing to hide her ass and legs as she proceeded to her classroom.

Fourth period came and I found myself in the reference section of the Library. It was elevated above the remainder of the room, with 2 small private study nooks in the back . About 5 minuets into the period , Lori Brown walked up to the counter and informed Miss Cable, the librarian, that she was going up into the study nook. Climbing the stairs, and motioning to me ,she closed the door behind us .

Directing me to a chair, facing the door , she stood behind me and began to struck the back of my neck . " Just relax George, close your eyes, picture my crystal in your mind , relax”. As Lori Brown stocked my neck and shoulders, the image of her necklace appeared in my mind’s eye. Soon I was again lost in the magic of her voice. " George , you will organize a list of trance phrases, consisting of three words , in alphabetical order, to use on your classmates."” You will not use the letters A or Z , since they will be used for you, and to entrance a group of students, if I so desire."” Do you understand “? “Yes Mistress Lori " , I answered. “Good boy, now I want you to pick someone, that you wish to control. This will be my gift to you “. Without even thinking about Lori’s request I informed her, that I wished to control Janie.” Yes’ a good choice, she will serve both of us well”. stated Lori. " I will instruct you how to entrance Janie”.

For the remainder of the period I learned several methods to trance Janie and others to obey and respect me . Lori informed me on her plan, and were to go to after school for my ‘extra special course’ . She also instructed me to prepare a script for Tank ,then entrap him, using hypnosis, and what I should tell him to say.” With any luck , he will no longer be any trouble to you again”. Lori stated. As we drove up to the front of the resort, I couldn’t believe my eyes . A large, well lit lobby now set at the center of the old main entrance of the structure. Bellhops and parking attendants , now took the place of the maids and the old stuffy butler. and hanging off the third floor balcony, was a electronic message board , screwing the resorts name and other information. A young man walked up to the car and said “Welcome Mister and Misses Wilson, to the Harvest Moon “I will place your car into the garage ,Mistress Lori awaits your arrival “. As we walked into the lobby, and up to front desk , Sally looked at me and said " What did he mean , who is Mistress Lori”?? “That would be me , my dear.” Came a voice from a small office behind the counter. ‘George and Sally , Welcome and well done.” As Lori stepped to the desk a bellhop walked up to us with 2 tote bags with the resorts emblem printed on both sides. " You will be staying in Suite #3, You will find all of your needs will be taken care of for you “.Then Lori stated.” Please sign in”, followed by Sally’s and then my trigger phrases. “Now my pets, you will follow me to your Suite, there you will find your attire for later, tonight”.“As the clock strikes midnight the festivies will begin”. Leading the way ,Lori proceeded to a small elevator, followed by Sally, myself, and the bellhop. After a short ride upward , the doors of the elevator opened and Lori led us to our suite. Having the bellhop leave the tote bags at the door, then dismissing him, we now stood , entranced in Mistress’ power.

“As you can see, there’s no escaping from my control, and now I want both of you to totally disrobe and kneel before your Mistress. Slowly Sally unbuttoned her blouse, then unhooked her bra, and let both fall to the floor. " My , you are a lovely woman,” Lori whispered as she nuzzled Sally’s neck from behind. Sally stood as if frozen, eyes closed , but feeling everything that Lori was doing to her. Lori ran her tongh along Sally’s earlobe, and softly kissed her way around to the nap of her neck. All this time Lori was also tenderly massaging Sally’s breasts. Soft moans , and ragged breaths were Sally’s response. I, had obeyed Mistress Lori’s command, and now stood naked before Sally , and our Mistress.

“George ,sweetheart, in the next room , you will find , your attire for tonight. You will go, there now, and do not return until you are told .Like a robot, I wheeled around and left Lori and Sally , together in the main room of the Suite. Laying on the bed , was a 2 piece outfit , just as Lori had said , Best described as a collar, with tails, the top fit down over my shoulders and tied on both sides of my chest. A loincloth style brief, with a leather pouch and tube were attached to the briefs. Sliding the briefs up over my buttocks and adjusting the front, I slipped my semi-hard cock into the harness. The feeling was stimulate ting, to say the least.

“ O, George, you may return now “shouted Lori from the front room. Turning the corner, my eyes beheld a beautiful site, my wife and mistress, locked in a lesbian embrace. Lori was diving deeply into Sally, while Sally was returning the favor for her Mistress. Within seconds, both women were screaming , as their bodies, exploded in multiple orgasms. As she gasped for breath, Lori said , “Peanut butter, and Jelly time.“Within seconds I was laid across the floor , with both women crouched over me. “Sally , have George pleasure you with his hands and mouth, while I rediscover the rest of him.”

As Sally begin crawling toward my upper body , Lori issued her standard command . “Remember, my pets, You cannot feel release until I say so .” Allowing Sally to straddle my body , and pulling my arms upward ,Lori placed me in a position were my lower body was hers for the taking. Sally eagerly began grinding her hips and ass over my shoulders in an attempt to relieve the anguish , that was consuming her body.

Suddenly I was all over her, finding the softness of the breasts that had for so long been off limits to my touch. Tasting the flesh that ,I had missed, and the sweet nectar from her lips. Fingering the texture of Sally’s long blond hair, and soaking up the heat from her loins. The deeper into her I slipped the more aroused I became.

Meanwhile , Lori’s hands were busy , removing the harness from my throbbing dick. Freeing me from the tube, Lori gently licked and kissed the head , and then begin working her way around and down ,the stiff staff. Once she had moisten the entire length of my rod, she spread my legs down and positioned herself over my body.

Sally was sliding her body forward, trying to get even closer, and as she did Lori reached out and began to stroke Sally’s back. A gasp of pleasure, followed by a quiet moan, revealed the arousal that both Lori and I were inflecting upon Sally’s emotions. Slowly Lori engulfed my penis into her, and begin to ride me . Pulling Sally back , so that Lori could nuzzle her neck, the three of us became a sexual triangle.

I now had just one goal, snacking on Sally , bringing her to a state of pure and complete orgasmic arousal. But I had one distraction, that being Lori, now deeply riding me toward a explosion of my own. The effect of having both women at once was overloading my brain. The closer I came to shooting my load, the more intense the rapture became. Finally , Lori screamed " Now , my dears , come with me”.

In a blinding flash of release, the three of us came, spewing love juice over everything within reach. I received a flood of nectar from Sally ,that I eagerly devoured, while both women shared the fruits of my body. Slowly regaining our scences,we lay together in a sweet embrace, Mistress to my right , Sally to my left. After several moments of enjoying each other , Lori sighted. " We mustn’t keep the rest of the guest waiting, the night is still young”.