The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Class Reunion

Chapter 2

by HYPNO KNIGHT

Sally looked at me , as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened and said ,” Let’s go and check out the Buffet Line ,and see what they have “. “I really enjoyed the program that guy Ed was funny” “Was he a friend of yours in school”? All I could do was smile and reply, “Yes he was one of my best friends during High School”. Truth was that Ed had saved me more times than I could remember, from being tormented by some of the cruel pranks that were directed my way. But there was something more than the brunch that I was worried about. Being that Lori had remover all controls on my memory, every event of 40 years ago came back into my mind. I had to try to find a way to stop her. If I could? It took Lori Brown just two days to pick the first of her slaves. Starting her new teaching position at Smithville High School, Lori soon learned who would be the perfect selection, ME! Being a late bloomer, I was the smallest , weakest and therefore the boy that everyone picked on . I was trapped in so many lockers , I learned how to open the latch from the inside. I was always picked last in gym class, never asked to any parties, and ignored by nearly everyone. Even Janie, used me , to get things that she couldn’t afford. Deep down , I had an ax to grind with almost everybody in my class.

And Lori, would use that fact to her advantage. She knew that she had my full attention when she sat on her desk, crossing and uncrossing her legs and just loosening her shoes enough so that I got a good look at her perfect feet. My God, that woman could make me melt. About the third day , after her arrival, Lori separated the class into work groups. The class had 16 students in it so she picked 4 groups of 4 students. So as not to appear like she was picking me, Lori asks for a volunteer, to help her with reorganization Mrs. Grimm’s files. Every male in the room , raised their hands, except me. Smiling Lori Brown stated” Well , it looks like you all want to help me, but since George didn’t raise his hand , I will pick him. “ I started to shake my head ,no, but Lori said “ Now don’t be silly George , I just need you to help me , I’m not going to bite you “. Everybody howled with laughter , and I brushed a bright red.

‘Alright everyone , split up into your groups, and use the remainder of the period working on your assignments”. Looking at me , Lori said “George , I need the box that is sitting on the floor “ ,pointing to a box in the corner. “ Just drag it over here to me , please.” As I drugged the box around her desk, Lori leaned forward, revealing just enough of her breast to draw my attention. Around her neck , hung a large shinning crystal pendent. A small moan escaped from my lips, as she placed her hand on my shoulder. “ Ssssshh….It’s O.K. ,”Lori whispered, her fingers playing with the pendant. “ Relax, be still, look into the crystal “.

“Just sit on your knees, relax , and listen carefully””I want you to look into the crystal, and concentrate on my words” Lori continued speaking softly, but now she moved the crystal back and forth , across the top of her breasts. “ Just relax, watch the light shine from the crystal””You are getting sleepy, very sleepy, relax, George, Relax, Your eyes are growing heavy” .

As my mind begin to shut down, I realized that Lori- was trying to hypnotize me but, by that time I could care less, I had always had a fantasy, of a beautiful woman entrancing me and controlling my life. And Lori Brown was the most beautiful woman that I knew at that moment.

“ Now look even deeper into the crystal, and let the lights carry you away , deep into hypnosis, deeper, George, and even deeper.” “ Your eyes are now very heavy, so heavy that you can barely hold them open”.” And now, your eyes are so heavy , and they begin to close.”” Close your eyes, but you can still see the shining crystal”.

Raising her head and shoulders above the desk , Lori looked over the classroom, just to be sure, that none of the other students had any idea as to what was going on behind her desk. Everything was in order, no one was paying attention to her and I. Leaning back down, Lori said, “George can you hear me?””Yes” was all I could say. “Good, in a few moments, I will count to three, and you will awaken”.”You will not remember anything except you and I finished the files in the box , and you will return it back to its comer

“Also you will return to this classroom , after the dismissal, this afternoon”whisphered Lori. “You will not know why , you came , but when I say , X-ray ,Yo-Yo, Zero , you will enter this hypnotic state once again”.”Do you understand George”? “Yes , Miss Brown”. ‘ Good , boy ,George . Now I will count one, two ,three. “

My eyes opened and I was sitting on my knees , looking up at Lori. “O.K., All done “, she announced, and I slowly stood and placed the box, back into the comer. Just then the bell ending the period rang. “ And just in the nick of time “Lori smiled sweetly as I picked up my books and headed to my next class.

The remaining classes that day just seem to fly by , and before I knew it , the dismissal bell was ringing. Everyone rushed from their seats , in a mad dash to be the first to their buses, so they could get the back seats. I , for some unknown reason , just sit in my seat until the last student had left . As I left the room ,Mr. King, my homeroom teacher was locking the door .

I walked down , the hall, turned and headed toward Miss Brown’s room . As I approached the door, a strange feeling came over me. Looking through the open door , I could see Miss Brown sitting at her desk. When she saw me, Lori said , ‘Come in George, “ followed by three words that made no scene to me at all. Suddenly, the events of today’s class returned to my mind, and I stood , frozen before Lori.

“Close the door , and lock it , then come and sit on my desk” Lori ordered. Pushing her chair back, and then standing she guided me to the desk and had me sit facing her. “ Good boy , George , you have pleased you Mistress.” “ From now on , when we are alone , you will address as your Mistress.””Do you understand “? “ Yes, Mistress, I understand”

Removing her jacket, Lori raised the pendant and said ‘look deeper into the pendent George, so deep , try to find the center of the jewel, deeper, and deeper. And as you search for the center of the jewel, you will become more relax , and more deeply hypnotized, more of a slave to me.”

“ And as you become more my loyal slave , you will tell me all about your classmates.”” You want to please me , and make me happy, so you will answer all my questions with any information you may know . “ “ You will tell me about those who have hurt you in any way , and those who have treated you well .” “Do you understand these instructions “? “Yes, my mistress, I understand ‘, I answered. Good boy, George, now tell me about any girl’s you have been with”. “ I am a virgin, but I have gone out on a few dates with Janie Smith, but our relationship has not gone past a few kisses, I think she is using me for her own gains” “I see , and would you like to get even with her “?ask Lori.

“Yes Mistress, I feel she don’t love me , she is just using me “.”Very good George “, tell me more “. For the next 2 hours, Lori led me through a list of my classmates and questioned me about each and every one .She logged information that I gave her in a black notebook, listing the student name and their crimes against me. At the end of two hours, Lori closed her notebook and said,”That’s enough for today, George, now it is time for your Mistress to reward you”.

“Since you have never been with a woman, I will guide you through the art of making love”. First thing I will teach you is the art of caressing”. Pulling her blouse over her head, and removing her bra, Lori Brown now stood before, me naked to the waist. “But first ,look at me” Lori again raised her crystel. “I will control your erection, from this time on.You will hold your seed until I order you to cum.You will feel pure preasure, but remember, you will be unable to releive your load.

Gently reaching for my shirt, Lori unbuttoned the top three buttons, and slid her hands over my shoulders and upper chest. “Just relax for me George, with every touch, you will fall deeper, and deeper under my control”. After a few strokes across my smooth, hairless chest, Lori finished removing my shirt.

Taking my hands in hers Lori then guided, directed, and instructed me on the art of arousing a woman. She showed me how to caress a breast, to support it with the palm of my hand, and how to bring a nipple to full erection. In turn she stroked my chest, and ran her soft hands down along the side of my body, and across my flat belly.

Next, Lori taught me to softly kiss her neck, work my way down her shoulders, and then across the top of her breast. The entire time I was in seventh haven,feeling all the effects of Lori’s guideance. After a full 5 minutes of sucking on each breast, Lori had me move down to her belly. She held my head between those beautiful breasts, softly deepening the hypnotic trance, which now was my whole world.

“Now, slave”, panted Lori, “It is time for the next step.”” Stand, and remove your pants, and underwear, and present your dick to your Mistress”. It took me all of 20 seconds to perform her command, and I now stood before her, with my clothing wrapped around my feet.

Lori, grinned, took me by the hand and said,’ “Silly, you need to remove your shoes, so you can get naked, here let me!” As I set on her chair, Lori kneeled down and untied the laces on the Floorshimes that my parents had gotten me for Christmas, removed them along with my clothing, and then stood. Then, she unhooked the skirt that she was wearing, dropped her panties and stepped out of her clothes. We were both naked, except my socks.

“Now George”, stated Lori “I will instruct you on the proper method to service your Mistress”. “Fall to your knees, slave and show me total respect”! Within seconds I was on the floor, with my head bowed, in total control of my wonderful, loving Mistress.

“Look at me slave, and tell me what you see”. Lori was standing just inches from my face, with her leg spread wide. ‘I see my mistress’ beautiful pussy” I answered. “Please describe it to me “ordered Lori. “The lips are a soft pink color, and it looks very moist, it is outlined by my mistress’ red hair, and it is magnificence to see.”

“You will always worship my pussy, slave George”. “Do you understand “? “Yes Mistress, Always”. Lori smiled,” Excellent, now honor me by placing you lips on my pussy and eating me out”. I needed no future orders, as Lori guided me through the act of pleasing my Mistress.

Once I finished bringing Lori to an explosive climax, and devoured all her cum, she softly ordered me to lie on my back. During all this time, my dick remained rock hard, and now Lori, rewarded me with my first sexual experience. As I watched, she lowered herself gently onto my throbbing cock, and slid it into her canal. Then slowing riding me, she carefully brought me to the first orgasmic ecstasy of my life. I was hers forever.

Sally’s voice jolted me back to the present “Do you want to dance, their playing a slow song, come on “. We rose and walked to the small dance floor. I held Sally closed and told her that I loved her. After a few songs we mingled with the other couples for a while, then freshened our drinks, and returned to our table. People who treated me like dirt, in school, would come by and shake my hand like we were the best of friends. It was totally off the wall, but I smiled and acted happy to see them all. Around 10:15 P.M., Sally said ‘It’s getting late Dear, and you got a big day tomorrow, so don’t you think it’s time to start back to the Motel. “

Helping Sally into her coat, I knew that we wouldn’t need the Motel tonight. Mistress had plans for us. But I couldn’t tell anyone, not even the woman that I loved what was going to transpire during the course of the evening. Lori had removed that ability years ago with one simple command. Truth was, even I didn’t know what wicked agenda Lori Brown had planed for later.