The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorry about the delay—enjoy these next twochapters

Class Reunion

Chapter 4

by HYPNO KNIGHT

As the bell rang , marking the end of the period, Lori Brown handed me a small square box . Inside , wrapped in cotton ,laid a silver chain with a small ball, attached. One-half of an inch in diameter , the ball was mounted on a swivel, so that the ball would spin, reflecting light off the polished surface.

“ You know what you need to do George, make me proud “was the only order that Lori spoke. Before the end of the day, I had asked Janie , to meet me after school. A plan also begin to form in my mind, as to how I would hypnotize Janie.

When the last bell rang, and Homeroom cleared out , I started to feel a increasing confidence , one that was surely planted in my mind by Lori. In fact , I could hear her words , echoing in my head. " George, just relax, and follow the instructions I give you.”

Finding Janie was no problem, she was waiting for me , at the usual spot, next to the Gym exit. She was dressed in a pink ,turtleneck blouse , and a white pleated shirt that rode 4 inches above their knee. Her shoulder length , black hair , glowed in the afternoon sunlight. She was wearing a pair of white strapped sandals, with white fishnet hose . She looked like a cheap copy of Marsha Brady.

“ Lets go over and sit on the field bleachers”, I suggested, in as innocent a voice as possible . Janie followed me to the first row of seats. After a few minuets of small talk, I said “O bye the way , I got something to show you “.

Pulling the little box from my pocket, and opening the lid , I removed the chain. " That beautiful ,!! George is that for me ?? Her full attention was on the silver ball, as I begin to spin and swing the chain. Something in my mind seem to lead me , it was as if I was repeating Lori Brown’s words as I begin to trance Janie.

“ You like it don’t you Janie, its so beautiful , so bright , watch the light as it dances off the little ball , and just relax”. Janie drew a ragged breath, and looked closely at the dancing ball. “Just breath deeply, relax, concentrate on the light bouncing off the ball”

“ Look deeply into the light and let your body relax more and more” “It feels so good just to rest your body and mind and give in to the lights”. Janie was now falling into my trap, her eyes half closed, her face looking limp and relax , and her arms laying loosely in her lap.

“That good , so good, just close your eyes and relax ,listen to my voice ,and relax, feels so good to relax.” " Watch the ball, relax, your eyes are growing even heavier then before, heavier, and now even heavier. “” Now as you relax, more and more , you are growing sleepy. ““Just close your eyes now and sleep for me , sleep, sleep.”

Janie’s eyes slowly closed , and her head dropped forward. Reaching out and raising Janie’s arm ,I let it drop. There was no resistance, a sure sign that she was indeed , under my hypnotic control . I had done it , hypnotized my first slave, Mistress would be so proud.

“Janie , can you hear me “? I asked. " Yes” was all that Janie said. " And you will follow my orders , without question? ‘’Yes George " came her answer. " Good , now I want you to remember just 3 words, when I say these 3 words , you will return to this state of deep sleep " " Do you understand”? Again Janie answered “Yes George”.

After planting the trigger phrase deep in her mind , and having her repeat it , I said " Good girl , now I will count to three , you will wake up and let me walk you home ."“Do you understand “? Again I received " Yes George “. Alright , one starting to wake , two , getting closer , and three . ”

Janie looked at me , blinked and said “Well, are you going to walk me home or what”? As I walked Janie home , I questioned her and learned that her dad would still be at work , and her mom , would be at her club meeting . The house would be ours , for at least 2 hours. Arriving at the front door , Janie said ,“Well thanks for walking me home “.

She had no intention of letting me in the house. I changed that with just 3 words. Now standing in the entry hall, with an entranced Janie before me , I once again held the shinning ball before her face . “Janie, look deeply into the little ball , and fall even deeper into hypnosis.”

“ You will remain aware of everything that we are about to do “.” You will answer any questions , and follow any commands , that I give you “. “You will feel 10 times more pleasure then ever before , and you will not be able to cum, until I say you can ."“Nod your head , if you understand”.

Janie nodded ,then I led her to the living room. Making sure that the blinds and curtains were closed, I instructed Janie to stand in front of the couch. Moving the coffee table away from the couch , I could now walk completely around Janie. " Now Janie , Just relax , and let me show you , how to pleasure a woman”. “Now I want you to remove your blouse and skirt”. Janie pulled the turtleneck over her head , then unhooked the skirt and stepped out of it . Meanwhile I was busy getting out of my clothing, until I was totally nude. As Janie finished , I looked at her and said. " Good girl, now just relax and enjoy , enjoy and go deeper with every touch “.

Reaching up, I stroked Janie’s forehead, and ran my fingers through her hair .Working around , I let my fingers work their way down the back of her head and to the back of her neck. Stroking the center of her neck with my thumbs , and using the other fingers on each hand , I worked softly across Janie’s face , lips and chin caressing them tenderly.

Then letting my hands drop down , I worked to and begin to softly kneed her shoulders. A soft “MMmmmm!” and then “OOOOOooo”, came from Janie’s mouth .Pulling her to me I deeply kissed her lips, and pushed my tongue between her teeth. Quickly moving around , I broke off the kiss, and as Janie swayed, I again placed my hands on her shoulders.

I was now facing her. Running my hands down her arms, and taking hold of her hands, I led Janie to the couch and had her remove her bra, panties and stockings. Sitting Jamie down on the couch, I again begin to stroke her face , and neck, then her shoulders.

Next I kissed Janie on the neck , and moved down to her breasts. Caressing both in my hands , I took turns , kissing and stroking each of the double C ‘s . Janie was responding from my touch , and I could tell that she was ready for the next step.

Taking a deep breath, and hoping that my plan would succeed, I said " Jamie , I want you to awake , now ! A few seconds passed , as a look of panic crossed Janie’s face , followed by a muffled protest , as I once again kissed her lips. My fingers were busy tweaking her nipples , and massaging her breast.

Within seconds the protest stopped and Janie became a very willing participant in the actives that were taking place in her living room. Gasping, Janie stammered, “George ou yes ,yes ,oh , that’s it , yea ,” as I begin to suck on her left nipple , and then licked around the edge of her breast , all the while rubbing her cunt , with my right hand.

Ah ooo, yea yea,ooo George , how did yooooohhhhhyea!’ moaned Janie.’ Sleep”! I shouted and Janie’s eyes slammed shut. Once again she was deeply under, unaware of what power I now held over her. Next I had Janie lay down on her back , and spread her legs over the end of the couch.

Standing above her exposed pussy, I then begin to finger her slit, tracing around it with a finger .Remembering what Mistress had taught me, I slowly begin to arouse Janie, by sucking genteelly on the lips of her snatch.

Raising my head , for just a moment I ordered " Janie, awake”. Once again Janie’s eyes popped open , then shut as the effects of my tongue , hit home . “O, my God , George “, screamed Janie. “Come for me “I answered, and Janie erupted in multiple orgasms. After shocks rippled through her body and cries of delight flowed from her lips.

From below I received a river of sweet liquid, straight from Janie’s soul. The taste was pure honey, thick and warm. Working quickly , I lapped at Janie slit, keeping her in a state of confusion and arousal . As she began to recover , I once again, ordered Janie to sleep.