The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As with all stories on this site , this should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. All persons, places, and events are just a part of my twisted mind . Any similarities to people, places , or events are just weird. This is just a flight of fantasy, I am a sick man

Author note – This may take several Chapters to complete . Please bear with me , as this is my first attempt at this.

Story Synopsis: after being away from his hometown for years, a man and his wife return for a Class Reunion.

Class Reunion

by HYPNO KNIGHT

Chapter 1

Something had compelled me to attend. It has been 40 years since I seen some of these people. I never believed in class reunions, so my invite would end up in the garbage can every 5 years. But for some unknown reason, when the letter arrived, announcing the 40 Th Reunion of the Class of ’69, I quickly returned it to the address in the package. Following a 4 hour drive, across the state , to return back to my , two bit , home town , I arrived in the nowhere town of Smithville. It was like time had stood still, nothing had changed in over 30 years in this quiet burgh. Same stores, same traffic light, same High School. Of course I had changed, Over the years, I had been around the world, gained at least 100 pounds, lost some of my hair, married my wife, and had been disabled by an Industrial accident at the plant were I worked. Now I walked with a limp, and need a cane for support. After checking into the small Pine’s Motel, and grabbing some lunch at the Dairy Queen, my wife Sally, and I walked around town. Sally had grown up in a town, much like Smithville, and we had meet 30 years ago. Our marriage, like others of longevity, had become a partnership, more than anything. At 58 years of age, neither one of us thought of sex very much. We were happy with the life we lived. Smithville, never had a large population, and in 1969, there were only 65 students, in the Senior Class. Several of my classmates, were killed in Viet Nam, and others had died over the years. According to the info package that I received in the mail, there are 47 members still alive. Also, included in the dinner menu, was an announcement, of the retirement of one of our old teachers, Miss Brown. Of course, she had married one of Smithville, riches men, Joe Hawthorn.

Flash back.40 years. During the winter of, 68—,69,Mrs. Grimm, a longtime English teacher, fell ill , and took an early retirement. At mid-term, Miss Brown , made quite a stir, at the High School. Most of that stir , was in the pants of every male from 14 to 40. Just out of State University, and only 23, Lori Brown was a walking wet dream. Although she dressed in a very professional manor, her cloths could not hire her assets Standing 5ft. 8 in. tall { in her bare feet }, with blazing red hair, and a set of 38 DD breasts, and the longest leg I had ever seen, upon her arrival, Miss Brown , reorganized the seating arrangements in every one of her classrooms. Placing the seats in a semi-circle around her desk, and seating most of the male students in the front 2 rows, Lori would , perch herself on her desk , facing the class. There she would , speak in a sweet , relaxing, voice while instructing the class on the Classic English Playwright’s. And as luck would have it, I ended up sitting right in front of Lori Brown’s favorite position. Every move , every breath, every smile , would drive me about crazy.

The first event of the weekend, was a Friday night mixer at the local Fire Department Social Hall. By 7 p.m. the hall was nearly full. I couldn’t believe so many of the gang had turned out for the reunion. There was Cathy Collins, head Cheerleader , looking like she would still fit her uniform, Joan Rogers, Majorette, who now weight twice what she did in school, and Rex Johnson, Star Running Back from the Football Team. Janie Smith, who was once , my girlfriend, looked like she was jealous of Sally, and for good reason . That bum John Evans , whom she married , abused her nearly every night. After 20 years of living in a loveless marriage , Janie left John, and returned to Smithville .

After about an hour , a local Dee Jay ,that had been hired to provide music, introduced the Class President Edward Heart. Ed had continued his education at a Mid- West college, majoring in Political Science , and had been elected State Senator , several years ago. His lovely wife , Ann, had been the Homecoming Queen ,20years after Ed graduated from Smithville High. After welcoming the crowd, and a few announcements , a roll call of the Class of ,69 was held. To my amazement , nearly every member of the class answered, when their names, were called. After the roll was finished ,Ed said “Now classmates , I am proud to present , our guest of honor , Mrs. Hawthorne, also known as Miss Lori Brown. “

As Lori, walked out onto the stage , a gasp of amazement was heard from the crowd. At age 63, she moved with the grace of a twenty – five year old , and she appeared to be in her mid forties. Her floor length- dress , with a slit up both sides, to reveal her perfect legs, was a dark blood red to match her red hair , untouched by gray . The front of the dress was low cut , just enough to expose the top of her beautiful breasts. And hanging between those mounds, was a large , round , shinning crystal that reflected the light, through the room. Taking the microphone from Ed, Lori Brown spoke just three words “Cornucopia, Butterflies, Attention “. Within 10 seconds, every member of the class of “69, including myself, stool , blank faced, starry-eyed, and totality entranced by their Mistress Lori.!

“ Very good, my loyal slaves, very well done “! Said Lori. Opening an old tattered notebook, Lori turned a few pages and then said , “ X-Ray, Yo-Yo, Zero.” I felt myself move , away from the table toward the front of the hall. Approaching the stage, I stopped just short of the steps, leading to the platform. “ George, my good boy, Come join me on stage .“ As I moved to the steps, I also dropped to my knees, I couldn’t help myself. Crawling to my Mistress, and kneeling at her feet , I waited for her instructions.” Stand, Assist Me “ Lori stated. Standing up on the stage , glassy-eyed, and entranced by Lori Brown, the past came flooding back to me . I had been the first member of the class to be controlled by Lori. She had used me to entrap others in her web.

“George, look at my crystal” Lori said” Remember, let all of your orders come back to you”. “Call your first; have them come forward” Turning to my still entranced classmates, I spoke into the microphone.” Pickle, Quicksand, Rundown “, Jamie Smith, turned around, and walked to the front of the stage. “AH, Yes, Jamie.”Said Lori, “your ex-girlfriend, How touching, but you broke up after graduation. “

“Yea and he married me, you fucking bitch”. Sally jumped up on the stage and grabbed Lori by the arm. “I have had enough of this bullshit, it’s time to end this” Lori smiled” Oh the little wife, come to rescue you George” teased Lori, “and what is your name “. “ As if it’s your business, but it’s Sally, Sally Wilson”. “O.K. Sally, just relax, I’m sure we can work this out, there’s no need for anger, just rest for a moment and we can talk about this. As she spoke to Sally, Lori was busy spinning her large crystal between her slim fingers. The flashes of light were playing across Sally’s face.

“Just relax Sally, let’s just rest for a little bit, just watch the light shinning off of the crystal” Lori was nearly whispering the words in Sally’s ear. The lights were dancing in my wife’s eyes and I was powerless to help her. “No, no, my mind was screaming, but my body stood there, doing nothing. “ Watch George, as Sally falls under my spell”, cooed Lori. It’s just so hot to watch.” Suddenly, my dick, which had showed no signs of life for months, became alive. “That’s right Sally, look deeply into the lights, deeper, and deeper. “”Your eyes are growing heavy, sleepy, drowsy,”

It seemed that the deeper into trance Sally went, the harder my dick would become. It now strained in my briefs and seemed to grow larger. The feeling was intense, and my mind begins to melt into the pleasure my body was feeling. “That right George, Relax! “Lori now was whispering in my ear. “Watch as Sally falls into a deep sleep, but you will be unable to come until I tell you. “Sleep, Sally, deeply, totally under your Mistress ‘control.

Sally’s eyes were closed, and the blank look on her face, was one I knew well. Sally was completely under Lori’s control, with no thoughts of her own. “Worship you Mistress, slave “Lori said, and Sally dropped down to the floor. “ Now my pet, you will do as I say, you will return to your seat and wait for orders ““When you awake you will not remember any of the sights you have seen here tonight. “ “You will remember these three words, and when you hear me say them, you will return to this trance state. Is that understood? ““Yes Mistress Lori, I understand” moaned Sally.

Looking at me, Lori said,” George, what will be her three words?” Slowly, I answered Lori, although I knew that the words I spoke would enslave my sweet wife forever. “Engine, Firehose, Garden”. I answered. “So be it, Sally, your three words are Engine, Firehose, Garden, now return to your seat. “

Sally, stood, turned and marched off the stage and back to her seat. No one else in the hall, had even challenged Lori, it appeared that they had all seen this before. Lori then turned to me and said “George, you have always been able to resist my invitations to attend any of the other reunions, as you can see, you were the only exception. I have had control of all your classmates for years and they have served their Mistress well. Now with the addition of you and your beautiful Sally, my plan has come full circle. Returning to her notebook, she turned one page and fond Janie’s induction orders from 40 years ago. “Janie, I see that you have been without a sex partner for a while.” “You will be the Guest of Honor at the Moon Harvest tonight. “ “Come, , we must prepare you for later”. Upon hearing Lori, stating that Janie , would be the Chosen One, Ed Heart, Rex Johnson, and Sam Harris, approached the stage. Taking Janie , by the hand Sam led her out the back door of the Social Hall.

As the men left, Lori , once again addressed the remainder of the assembled and mindless audience. “ My Slaves , on the count of three, you will all return to normal , and finish enjoying the evening’s festivities.””Only the following members will be entitled to attend the Moon Harvest , later. George Wilson and his wife Sally , will be the Couple of Honor . Ann Heart, Julie Johnson ,Marie Harris , Charlie and Cathy King, and Tom and Cindy Adams. “

Turning to me , Lori continued,” George my dear, return to you seat and enjoy some time with your wife” “ Dance with her , and have fun , but at 10:30p.m. You will leave here and proceed to my home for the real entertainment of the evening . After giving me the address, and having me repeated it Lori dismissed me to my seat. As I sunk down into the chair , Lori counted. “One, Two Three,” and the room returned to normal.