The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER XV – STALEMATE

Aboard the Helen, San Francisco West Harbor – San Francisco, California, USA

“Tell me again why we’re doing this?” Angel asked.

“Because my dear, Alpha Agents will undoubtedly be watching the immediate area surrounding Gerard Winters’ office, and if any one of them ID’s us, we’re screwed,” Matthew answered as he finished putting packing tape on the box. “There, that ought to do it.”

“This is weird,” Sharon said. “I still think we ought to just call Gerard.”

“Too risky,” Matthew reiterated. “Phone lines are tapped. Unless we get him a dedicated line, we’re screwed. And we can’t get him that since agents are undoubtedly screening anyone who goes to see him. He had his agents watching Pandora, you can bet he’ll be watching Gerard.”

“Don’t you think he’d have noticed?” Sharon reasoned. “Surely he must suspect something.”

“Oh, I’m SURE he does, but he doesn’t know who to trust,” Matthew said. “I’m sure he’s well-entrenched, meaning Jeffries can’t make a move until Gerard makes a mistake…and Gerard doesn’t make too many of those. It’s a stalemate.” Matthew smiled as he held the small package in his hand. “And this is going to be the thing that breaks it.”

“What makes you think he’ll know what to do with that thing?” Delilah asked.

“It’s very unorthodox,” Sharon chimed in.

“And most importantly,” Matthew added, “it’s unexpected.” He smiled. “All we need now is the right pawn.”

“If agents are watching Gerard’s every move and are monitoring everything that goes in and out of there, what makes you think they’ll let this through?”

“Because Gerard is a man who likes the finer things in life, and there are few finer things in life than a 30-year-old Macallan Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Scotland.” Matthew said, tapping the box.

“Fine,” Sharon conceded, “but how are you going to even get that message to him if Jeffries can ID any one of us?”

“I can go in,” Delilah offered.

“You’d never get through Gerard’s OWN security, let alone Jeffries’ agents” Sharon insisted.

“All right, so how do we do it?” Delilah asked.

Matthew smiled. “Simple.”

* * *

“FEDEX?” Sharon exclaimed. “THAT’S your plan? To simply Fedex the damn box?”

“Simple and effective,” Matthew stated plainly as he handed the box to the clerk behind the counter.

“Unbelievable,” Sharon shook her head.

“It won’t arouse too much suspicion, and it’ll get there in an appropriate amount of time, what more could you ask for?” Matthew smiled as he signed the necessary forms and paid in cash.

Kimberly suppressed a chuckle.

The three of them exited the building. Angel and Delilah stood waiting for them on the corner.

“So it’s done?” Delilah asked.

Matthew nodded.

“What now?” Angel asked next.

“Well, he’ll receive the package by tomorrow afternoon. He’ll contact us when he figures out what the package means, which I hope will be quite soon,” Matthew explained. “In the meantime, we’ve got some time to kick back.”

“Shouldn’t we be close to Mr. Winters, so when he DOES make out what the package means we can be ready to meet with him?” Sharon suggested.

“I’ve taken care of that,” Matthew said. “We’ve got a direct flight to Philadelphia tomorrow evening from Los Angeles, which is about the time Gerard should receive the package, if all goes according to plan.”

“So what do we do?” Angel asked.

Matthew smiled. “Well, I say we take some time off; look at the sights and stuff.”

“Agreed,” Sharon said, “maybe some downtime is exactly what we need.”

* * *

Later that afternoon

“Are you ready?” Matthew asked.

Kimberly nodded.

Sharon rolled her eyes. “I can’t believe you talked me into this…”

Matthew gave her a wink as he fastened the dog collar around her neck, saying nothing. Sharon looked at herself in the mirror. With her black pumps, black and blue leather corset, black lace gloves, and collar, she truly looked like a slut. Her breasts, pussy and ass were completely exposed. Her platinum hair was arranged in a perfect braided bun, courtesy of the ship’s hair stylist. What kind of yacht even had a hair stylist? Sharon thought to herself.

“I think you look rather good,” Kimberly said, as she too looked in the full-length mirror. She had a similar costume, except she wore a completely black outfit.

“So, I’m supposed to be some sort of dog?” Sharon asked as she held the leash that led to her collar.

Kimberly chuckled. “A bitch, Sharon. You’re a bitch.”

Something about the word made Sharon wet. Matthew, who was busy attaching Kimberly’s leash to the D-ring on her collar, smiled. Sharon took a deep sigh. This was rather exciting. Gerard had used her on numerous occasions, of course, but never so…publicly, and never had he actually TALKED her into it so much as FORCED her using his Power. Sharon heavily suspected that Matthew had given her a mental nudge to accepting this ridiculous proposal…which was now looking less and less ridiculous and more and more erotic.

Captain Victoria entered the main bedroom where Matthew and the two ladies were preparing. Delilah and Angel had decided to go shopping, and were to return later that evening.

Matthew had suggested this…early dinner spectacle.

Sharon took another sigh. The more she looked in the mirror, the more turned on she got.

Captain Victoria handed a small leather briefcase to Matthew, as well as a leather riding crop. Sharon eyed the training tool warily. “What’s that for?” she asked nervously.

Matthew gave her a wicked smile. He turned to face Kimberly, who was licking her lips. “Your ass, bitch…” he said sternly.

Kimberly turned and bent down, smiling in anticipation.

With a swift move Matthew whipped the riding crop straight at Kimberly’s ass. The whiz of the crop as it sliced through the air and the crisp CRACK! of the crop against her buttock sent a shudder up Kimberly’s spine.

“AH!” the redhead yelped, smiling and shaking in mini-orgasm.

Sharon gasped, wide-eyed with wonder. The fear she felt was overcome by expectation and excitement. She subconsciously grabbed her breasts and took a deep breath.

“Answer your question?” Matthew asked, raising the riding crop to eye level with Sharon.

“Yes…”

In a split second Matthew whipped the riding crop by her face. Sharon felt it slice the air by her ear, barely missing her. She shuddered in excitement.

Matthew smiled. “Bitches don’t talk, bitch.”

Sharon shuddered.

“What time will you be back, Master?” Victoria asked, her eyes also carefully following the tip of the riding crop as Matthew waved it through the air.

“Not sure, just yet,” Matthew answered, “I suppose it all depends on how the night goes.” Matthew gave her a wink, and Captain Victoria nearly fell over in orgasm.

Kimberly bit her lip in excitement. Matthew was in one of his moods. That meant sex…and lots of it. She could hardly wait, silently laughing at Delilah and Angel, who would be missing out on all the fun.

* * *

Though Kimberly could barely contain her excitement, apparent as she smiled at the shocked onlookers and tourists that stared and pointed at them along the city street, Sharon was much more quiet and reserved. Her cheeks flushed a deep red, and she shuffled in her gait as they walked down asasaafadasd, Matthew in the lead, pulling Kim and Sharon along like dogs. Matthew had spared them the fate of having to actually walk on all fours, though Kimberly seemed to be up for it and Sharon would have been willing to try it, though she made no comment when asked.

Despite her shame and embarrassment as tourists and locals alike gawked in a dumbfounded manner, shouted obscenities, catcalled, or even applauded, Sharon could feel her moistening vagina. She was actually loving this.

Matthew had made a reservation to Abalonetti’s Seafood Trattoria.

As they walked by other restaurants people couldn’t help but stare at them. And out of the corner of Sharon’s eye she saw someone whose attention they had gotten approach them.

All of a sudden, Matthew stopped. Kimberly and Sharon knelt on each side of him as they had been instructed. Sharon looked up at the white-washed walls of the establishment. They had arrived.

The head waitress greeted them at the door, a young, cute Asian girl with short black hair and lightly tanned skin. Her jaw dropped as she saw the two nearly naked slaves flanking Matthew.

“Oh god…” she said, her hands over her mouth.

Matthew smiled. “I have a reservation for one, please.”

“Uh—I don’t think, that is—” the waitress stammered.

Matthew took out his riding crop and gave Kimberly a slight slap on the ass. Kim yelped, and moaned in pleasure. The waitress simply looked on, dumbfounded. Once Kim had recovered, as if on cue, she crawled to the waitress and buried her face into the unsuspecting woman’s crotch through her skirt, causing the waitress to moan in shock.

“Oh…shit…” the waitress moaned.

Matthew leaned on the podium and smiled at her. “Now, now, Miss…” Matthew peeked at her name tag, which read Caroline, “Caroline, I’m a bit famished as are my pets here…why don’t you just seat us at my table. I promise to make it worth your while.”

“Oh…fuck…oh…okay…” Caroline feverishly said. “Name please?”

“Freeman.”

“Yes, uhm, we—aaaah shit! We have you at our—fuck—VIP table.” Caroline grabbed the podium as Kimberly continued to grind her face against Caroline’s crotch. “Please cum...I mean…come with me.”

Kimberly withdrew her face as Matthew pulled back on her leash. Smiling, she resumed a position kneeling next to Matthew. Sharon looked at her in a mixture of shock and arousal. Kim winked at her.

As they entered the restaurant, heads throughout the room turned towards the handsome dark-haired man and his two slaves.

Caroline led them to a relatively secluded spot, where they nevertheless could be seen by passers-by outside the window. One table away, a pair of lovers sat in awe of the spectacle before them. Matthew eyed the woman; a brown-haired twenty-something with a lovely face and impressive body…quite attractive. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Intriguing, Matthew thought, but not tonight.

As they sat down Caroline approached and offered him a menu. Matthew cracked his riding crop and it hit home, striking Sharon’s bare bottom. “Ah…” Sharon yelped slightly, catching herself before she said anything. Bitches don’t talk, she thought to herself. She looked to Kimberly, who was excitingly gesturing towards the waitress. Sharon understood what it was Matthew wanted her to do.

“Tell me about the special,” Matthew said.

Caroline smiled, taking her eyes off of the beautiful redhead and gorgeous blonde that were kneeling beside Matthew’s chair.

“Well, for tonight—AAAAAH!!!” Before Caroline could finish and certainly before she could react, she felt Sharon’s hands hike up her skirt and cup her crotch. “Oh…god…” she moaned, and within seconds Sharon had pulled down Caroline’s panties down to her ankles.

“I’m sorry?” Matthew asked with an evil grin. “I didn’t quite get that.”

“Our special…ohfuck she’s licking me…fuckfuck…” Caroline screamed, shutting her eyes and moaning uncontrollably, drawing even more attention from nearby patrons. Outside, a couple and their two children stared, completely dumbstruck.

“Well, I tell you what, why don’t you just give me an order of your fine Cioppino and a diet soda? And go heavy on the calamari, would you, dear?”

“Ohfuckyes…” Caroline nodded. Vaguely looking about, she spotted one of her coworkers nearby. “JASON!” She screamed.

A bit startled, Jason looked at her, and his eyes flew open as he watched Sharon eating out her coworker’s pussy.

“One Cioppino and a diet soda!” Caroline screamed.

“Huh?” he answered stupidly, his eyes fixated on Sharon’s tongue lapping at Caroline’s pussy.

“CIOPPINO! DIET SODA!” Caroline yelled, her voice raised appreciably.

“Why don’t you—”

“GODDAMN IT! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M FUCKING BUSY GETTING MY PUSSY EATEN?!?!” Caroline screamed at the top of her lungs. Jason stumbled towards the kitchen.

Caroline lazily gazed at Sharon, who was busy using her tongue like a small cock to fuck her pussy while she expertly rubbed her clitoris. Her gaze traveled next to Kimberly, who was busy licking the end of Matthew’s riding crop.

The order took less than fifteen minutes, and Matthew unzipped his pants as Jason set down the order in front of him, his eyes never leaving the sight of her coworker’s pussy getting eaten.

“Kim, if you please,” Matthew said.

As Matthew dug into his dinner, Kim crawled underneath the table and subsequently released Matthew’s member from the confines of his pants. As it sprung to attention, Kim lovingly began to lick across its length. Caroline’s gaze traveled to Kim’s expert fellatio, and she licked her lips. “Ohfuckyes…” Caroline said suddenly, as she felt two of Sharon’s fingers glide smoothly into her pussy while the platinum blonde sucked on her clit.

“Is there—SHIT—is there anything that I can—FUCK—personally do, to make your dinner more—GOD! FUCK!—ENJOYABLE—sir?” Caroline said, panting and sweating, her hands on the edge of Matthew’s table to steady herself.

Matthew smiled as he finished his meal. Maybe there was, he thought to himself. He looked over his shoulder and across a table to the lovers that even now watched in awe of the incredible display in front of them. They had barely touched their dinner. He called out to them as he patted Kim’s head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. “Good evening,” he said, nodding to her. “What’s your name, babe?”

The brown-haired woman blushed. “Amanda,” she answered.

“Hello, Amanda,” Matthew said, his smile turning into a wicked grin.

* * *

Meanwhile

Gerard Winters’ Office – New York City, New York

“Excuse me, Mister Winters?” the raven-haired woman appeared at the door.

“What is it, Marielle?” he asked.

“There’s a package here for you,” she answered, bringing the small white box to him. “It doesn’t say who it’s from…”

“Leave it here,” Gerard said, not looking away from the window.

“Yes, sir,” Marielle answered. She approached and placed the box onto the table. She then fidgeted with her fingers, as if waiting for something.

Gerard, sensing she was still there, spoke. “Sorry, Marielle. Why don’t you go and stuff your fingers into your pussy? I’m not in the mood right now.”

Marielle hung her head low. “Yes, Mister Winters,” she said, disappointed, as she turned and walked out the door before closing it behind her.

Winters sighed. The poor woman was not getting the attention she wanted, but he could have cared less. She was a wonderful assistant and secretary and an enjoyable fuck, but he simple wasn’t into it at the moment.

It had been a month or so since he last heard from the New Crusade. He didn’t know what was going on, but it was clear that something within the Order didn’t feel right. Security around the building had been significantly increased, as he had ordered, and he wasn’t taking any chances. Ever since Deveraux and de Vega were killed, it had been an information blackout, with no news from the Knights or the other Ascended.

And a month spent in isolation, working here and flying out to his private yacht out via helicopter made Gerard feel like a tiger in a cage.

He sighed and picked up the package on the table. Raising his pinky, he ignited it into a small flame, and used it to burn through the packaging tape. As he opened the box, he found a 30-year-old Macallan Single Malt Scotch Whisky bottle.

Gerard raised an eyebrow. Whoever had sent this had good taste.

He picked up the bottle and held it in his hands, smiling.

Then he noticed something. He bounced the bottle up and down in his hand slightly. It was light…as if empty. Odd, thought Gerard.

Taking a closer look, he noticed that the seal on the bottle cap had been broken.

Very odd, indeed.

Gerard opened the bottle and took a peek inside. Indeed, whatever contents the bottle had previously held was gone. In its place, however, was a small, rolled up scroll.

A message!

Reaching out with his Power, Gerard gently lifted the scroll out of the bottle telekinetically, before grabbing it with his hand. Slowly he unfurled the scroll and saw…

…nothing.

Gerard’s brow furled. Who would send a BLANK secret message to him? It didn’t make any sense. Gerard knew that the only reason why the message would be delivered to him in such a way was to avoid detection. The message had to have been hidden somehow… but looking at the empty scroll Gerard could only guess as to how HE was supposed to read it.

Then it hit him. Whoever had sent the message obviously meant for Gerard to read it and him alone, which further meant that they would have devised a way to hide the message in such a manner that only he would be able to uncover it.

An idea came to Gerard.

He held the message up in front of him in one hand. He placed his other hand some distance behind the scroll, and ignited it into flame. As if by magic, the heat from the flames began to cause parts of the scroll to darken and crumble. Soon they formed letters, and Gerard’s eyes widened.

As he finished, his hand stopped burning and his eyes widened. In one swift move he dashed for the intercom.

“Marielle!” he called loudly.

“Yes, Mister Winters?” she chirped.

“I need you to run a few errands for me, could you come in for a minute?”

Gerard sat back in his chair. “This game is far from over,” he whispered to himself.

* * *

Meanwhile

Abalonetti’s Seafood Trattoria – San Francisco, California

“Your main course is served, Master Freeman,” Caroline said. Now wearing nothing from the waist down except for her apron and shoes, she proudly bowed down, exposing her ass to the entire restaurant just as four waiters brought a huge silver tray to Matthew’s table and set it down gently in front of him. Matthew waited patiently, a smile on his face as he pet Sharon and Kimberly, who knelt in front of him, licking his cock.

The tray was MASSIVE, as was the silver cover that hid the contents. Caroline held the handle and smiled.

“VOILA!” she said as she took off the cover.

Every single person in the restaurant gasped.

Outside the window, the small audience that was now watching was in a similar state of shock.

On the tray was the brown-haired, completely nude Amanda, kneeling down face first with her wrists bound behind her. She held an apple in her mouth.

“A fine dish,” Matthew said, his eyes roaming over Amanda’s naked body. He ran his hand over her ass. “Such a fine backside, too.” Matthew looked over his shoulder at Amanda’s boyfriend, who sat there, helpless. “Have you ever fucked this ass?”

He shook his head. “She doesn’t like the idea.”

Matthew smiled. “Ah, that’s a shame. Amanda, don’t you like the idea of your boyfriend fucking your ass?”

Amanda shook her head.

“Do you like the idea of ME fucking your ass!”

Amanda excitedly nodded, the apple still in her mouth.

Matthew looked back at her boyfriend and shrugged.

Matthew stood, much to the dismay of Sharon and Kimberly. They obediently stopped orally servicing Matthew and stood up as well. Kimberly, as if on cue, lunged for Amanda’s asshole, licking and lubricating it with her saliva. Sharon soon joined in.

Using one chair for support, Matthew climbed up and placed on foot on the table beside Amanda, positioning his cock right at her waiting ass.

The restaurant’s patrons held their collective breaths as they waited for him to push in.

Matthew smiled. He loved to please the crowd. In a mighty thrust he drove himself into Amanda, stuffing her like a Thanksgiving turkey. Amanda squealed in a vortex of pain and pleasure that seemed to vibrate through her entire body. She screamed into the apple, tears running down her face as she writhed in ecstasy, feeling the full ten inches of Matthew’s cock burying itself into her ass. It was the most incredible feeling she had ever had in her life, and orgasm was not far behind.

Matthew proceeded to fuck her ass, with Kimberly standing beneath Matthew, licking his cock and his balls as he soundly fucked Amanda, tasting her ass on his cock and loving every minute of it.

Matthew pulled on Sharon’s leash, choking her a bit as he guided her up onto the table. As she stood in front of him, her legs on either side of Amanda’s helpless form, he pulled down on her leash, making her squat. Eventually he led Sharon’s pussy to Amanda’s bound hands. Sharon understood immediately what Matthew intended for her to do. Sharon began to grind her pussy against Amanda’s fingers, and Amanda had kept enough of her wits about to start playing with the platinum blonde’s snatch.

In no time the silver tray was moistened by Amanda’s repeated orgasms and squirting. Kim was quick to take advantage of it and switched between licking Matthew’s cock and lapping up Amanda’s pussy juice.

In the corner of Matthew’s eye, he could see Caroline stuffing her own pussy with the bottle of wine Amanda and her boyfriend had ordered. Speaking of Amanda’s boyfriend, Matthew looked over his shoulder as he continued to pound Amanda’s ass. Her boyfriend was looking on, a pathetic look on his face, rubbing his crotch through his pants as he watched his girl being ass-fucked.

Matthew winked at him, “She’s got a fine ass for fucking,” he added.

Amanda continued to squeal like a pig as she got reamed, biting harder and harder into the apple that had been stuffed in her mouth.

Matthew had started to suck on Sharon’s tits, which were close at hand. Amanda could feel Sharon’s pussy start to moisten the more Matthew suckled on her breasts, Sharon’s juices trickling onto her ass.

It didn’t take long for Matthew to reach his climax, and as he came, he gave Sharon’s titties a good squeeze as he pumped load after load of cum into Amanda’s ass. Amanda writhed in orgasm as well as she felt his warm liquid fill her to the brim. She shuddered with orgasm, and she felt Sharon shake as well, squirting all over the place. Kim in the meantime had stuffed her face full of Amanda’s pussy, and she felt the full brunt of the auburn-haired beauty’s climax.

Sharon, Amanda and Caroline were panting and sweating profusely. Matthew pulled out of Amanda’s ass and stepped down from the chair. He took a handful of Caroline’s hair and pushed her down, and the attractive Asian hesitated little as she took his member in her mouth to clean him off.

Matthew smiled as he picked up a pair of breadsticks and stuffed them into Amanda’s ass, causing her to orgasm again and shake violently.

As he pulled them out, they were coated in his cum. He handed them to Kim and Sharon, who excitedly licked them off, before dipping them in again. As they pulled the breadsticks out a second time, they bit into them, savoring the taste of Matthew’s cum on them.

Matthew patted Caroline on the head.

He turned to Sharon, who was busy sucking away at a cum-covered breadstick. “Enjoying yourself?” he asked.

“Yes,” Sharon answered.

A sudden cracking pain on her ass caused her to shriek as Matthew whipped her ass with the riding crop.

“Do bitches talk?” Matthew asked.

Sharon shook her head, as the stinging on her ass gave way to pleasure, and she continued munching away on her breadstick, a huge smile on her face. Kimberly giggled.

* * *

One hour later

Aboard the Helen, Fisherman’s Terminal, Salmon Bay – Seattle, Washington

“Well, well,” Delilah said, an eyebrow raised, “it sure looks like you had fun!” she finished as she eyed Sharon and Kimberly in their respective outfits. They both nodded and giggled.

Matthew soon followed. “So, did I not tell you you’d enjoy that?” he asked.

Sharon looked nervously at him.

Matthew laughed. “Relax, you can talk now, bitch,” he said jokingly.

Sharon smiled and laughed. “THAT WAS AMAZING!!!”

Matthew nodded as he helped Kimberly remove her collar and then moved over to help Sharon with hers. “I thought you might like it.”

“GOD that was absolutely great,” Sharon exclaimed.

All of a sudden, they heard a phone ringing.

“Is that what I think it is?” Delilah asked.

“I think so,” Matthew answered as he walked over to the saloon’s bar. On the counter was a cellular phone in a gold casing that had been placed on a stand. It was a new phone that they had bought that morning, and the number had only been given to one man…a man who was on the other side of the country.

Matthew picked it up. “Hello?” he began.

“MATTHEW?! Matthew, is that you?” came the voice on the other side of the line.

“Yes,” Matthew said, “it’s good to hear from you…

The lady Knights leaned in.

Matthew smiled. “…Gerard.”

“It’s good to hear from you, son,” Gerard said, breathing a sigh of relief. “You’ve been a difficult man to find.”

Matthew chuckled. “I’ve tried to keep it that way, I must admit.”

“Understandable.”

Matthew stopped laughing. “What do you know of the situation?”

“Very little I must confess. The last time I heard from Sharon was in France, telling me of the Soul Collector’s plans to move against Talona in China. Thus far I haven’t heard from any of the other Ascended Ones except for Zerapova, and she’s gone into hiding.”

“Then there is much we should talk about…and we need to do it soon.”

“I’m being watched, but I can lose these amateurs easily.”

“I’m sure you can.”

“Where to, then?”

“Someplace safe where we can talk…someplace where you cannot be followed.”

Gerard paused for a minute, before finally speaking again. “I have a private yacht. Everyone working on it is a trusted Servant and Vassal of mine, but I’m fairly certain that these goons are watching it right now.”

“That doesn’t matter. They won’t be able to listen in anyway. We need to plan our next move carefully, and for as long as they don’t know what we’re planning, it will be fine.”

“All right then. When do we do this?”

“I can be on the Eastern seaboard by tomorrow. Get on the yacht, and call me with the coordinates.”

“All right,” Gerard said, sounding fairly relieved. “I knew I could count on you, son.”