The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER XIV – THE FALL OF A QUEEN

Four days later

Santa Monica, California

“Ladies, I present to you, the ‘Helen’,” Matthew said proudly, gesturing towards the magnificent black and white mega yacht that peacefully bobbed with the waves in front of them.

Sharon, Delilah and Kimberly looked on in wonder. Angel had been on board plenty of yachts before—being the slave of a Colombian drug lord gave her that opportunity. But even she was excited, considering that she had only ever gone with de Vega for HIS enjoyment, and not hers.

“This, my friends, is a Sunseeker 37M yacht, and is basically one-hundred and twenty-one feet of fiberglass dedicated to pure cruising pleasure,” he said as they boarded.

As they boarded, they were greeted by a tall, statuesque woman in a white officer’s uniform, except she had an incredibly short miniskirt…something Kimberly had become accustomed to. She had short sunny blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

“Captain Victoria,” Matthew said, smiling.

The captain beamed at Matthew. “Master!” she said excitedly, “I’m glad to see you again. You can only imagine how excited the whole crew was when you called.”

“A pleasure to travel with you as always.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Master,” she saluted.

Matthew bowed.

“Ladies,” he motioned to Kimberly, Sharon, Delilah and Angel, “this is Captain Victoria Albright, she’s the commanding officer on board the ‘Helen’.” They all shook hands, with the Knights raising their eyebrows at the beautiful captain, looking her up and down, inspecting every inch of her and her shapely legs.

“Your suites are ready,” Victoria said, “my crew members here will take your bags to your rooms.”

Victoria made a gesture to a several attractive women who wore similar uniforms to the captain’s, except they had a regular sailor’s hat instead of an officer’s cap like Victoria’s. The crewwomen proceeded to pick up the luggage and they quickly made their way to the deck.

“Well, we should shower and get ready. Let’s meet at the Main Deck Saloon in, say…” Matthew looked at his watch, “one hour?”

The ladies looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

“Okay then. One hour, in the saloon.” He turned to face Victoria. “How soon before we can launch?”

“Half-an-hour, tops,” she replied.

“Good.”

One hour and forty-five minutes later

The four ladies waited patiently in the main deck. Kimberly and Angel were watching television on the rise-and-fall TV, and were currently enjoying a music video, while Delilah scanned the paper and drank a hot cup of coffee.

Sharon paced back and forth, a bit restless.

“Where is he?” she asked rhetorically.

Kimberly rolled her eyes. “Would you sit down, Sharon? Have a coffee or some tea or something. You’re too high-strung.”

“Can you blame me?” Sharon asked, a little peeved. “What are we doing here? We’re still on a mission, and Matthew takes us on a cruise.”

“He said this was the next step,” Angel said.

“But why do we need to go to Seattle by boat? We could have just taken a plane and went straight there!” Sharon exclaimed.

“I’m sure he has a good reason,” Angel added.

“Well, I’d like to know what that is,” Sharon stated.

“Then ask him when he comes,” Delilah reasoned.

“But he’s late!” Sharon exclaimed. “It’s been two hours!”

“And making yourself a nervous wreck isn’t going to make him get here any sooner.” Kimberly said. “Relax. Besides, it’s only been an hour and forty-five.”

Sharon shook her head. She sat down on one of the bar stools, still seething. She rapped her fingers on the table. Kimberly sighed deeply. She knew Sharon wasn’t really pissed that Matthew was late. She was pissed about what they had discovered in South Africa.

Lu-Makate had told the Knights that Jeffries was attempting to perform the Final Ascension on himself. What was most disturbing was that he needed FOUR of the Ascended to complete the ritual and do it properly. They knew Cunningham, Leone and Gutambo were involved. That left one more. Obviously, Deveraux, de Vega and Li were out, since they had been killed. That meant only one of two possibilities: that Jeffries had intended to do the Final Ascension with only three others and hope for the best, or there was still one traitor out there, the only two remaining being Zerapova, and Winters.

It was only natural for Sharon to suspect Zerapova. She was Winters’ Vassal, and much like Valeria had been with discussing Jeffries’ involvement, Kimberly knew Sharon was incapable of suspecting Winters openly.

Still, even then there were a few problems with pointing a finger at Zerapova. Narisa had specifically said that Zerapova was not one of them. Lu-Makate reasoned that he himself did not know all of the players involved. Perhaps it was the same with Narisa. Maybe she didn’t know Zerapova was one of them.

But if Narisa had known…that left Gerard Winters as a possible suspect. Matthew didn’t think it too likely, though.

The only thing they did know for sure was that Jeffries was planning this entire thing, and Gutambo, Leone and Cunningham were involved. Gutambo was out of the picture for now. Matthew had sent him to a trusted contact in Cape Town, where he and his family could hide. He also gave them the number of yet another contact in Trinidad and Tobago, should he suspect that someone was after them.

When the lady Knights had asked him of how he came to have such contacts, Matthew shrugged and avoided the conversation entirely, though he did mention something about a former Miss Universe contestant being involved. Kimberly figured that it only made sense.

In any event, with Gutambo agreeing to Matthew’s plan, of which the final stages the lady Knights were still unaware, that left only three known traitors to deal with.

Narisa Leone was next.

Suddenly the main doors opened and Matthew entered the saloon in a black turtleneck sweater and brown slacks and white shoes. A silver Rolex on his wrist completed the look of a playboy millionaire that he carried so very well. Oddly though, his dark hair appeared to have been meticulously combed and then suddenly messed up. Kimberly raised an eyebrow. Matthew always kept his physical appearance clean, or in controlled chaos…never both. Kimberly looked at his handsome features. The wide smile on his face told the whole story, as Kim smiled knowingly.

“Does anyone need anything?” a female voice came, as Captain Victoria stepped into the saloon following Matthew.

Well, she stumbled into the saloon, anyway, her knees giving way as she attempted to regain her composure. Her uniform was all crumpled and a few buttons were undone or torn off. Her hair was a bit of a mess too, and her officer’s hat wasn’t set straight on her head. Her miniskirt, already so very short, was hiked up a bit in the back, revealing a lot of skin.

“Some fine champagne, please, Victoria.” Matthew said.

She saluted and smiled goofily, apparently looking a little drunk. Cum-drunk, Kimberly suspected. As the Captain turned around to face the bar and bent over to retrieve the bottle, the lady Knights could clearly see her bare bottom and the outline of her pussy, a thick white fluid dripping out.

They all looked at Matthew with looks of disbelief and the right amount of hilarity. Well, all except Sharon.

He shrugged.

“We’ve been here for two hours,” Sharon said plainly, trying to sound serious but a slight grin forming on the side of her face as Captain Victoria tripped behind the bar.

The others suppressed a chuckle.

“I am sorry, dear,” Matthew said, “I got a little distracted.”

She rolled her eyes in response. When Captain Victoria finally managed to get them all a glass of champagne, she drank hers quickly and excused herself to return to the bridge, leaving the Knights alone in the saloon. They occupied the large table and sat down to business with Matthew at the head.

“So, first things first,” Sharon said, matter-of-factly. “why are we going in by sea? Flying in would have been much faster.”

Matthew smiled. “And much more obvious. Remember, Narisa holds the Fallen called Pandora, and she probably has the best defenses against us…she has spiritual echolocation. More than likely her Vassals will be waiting at the airport to detect our arrival, and if we tip her off, she can just vanish into thin air, and we may never catch her. Going in by sea makes it less likely for her to get an advanced warning. It’s unlikely her Vassals will be watching the docks.”

Sharon nodded. It was making sense. “Okay, but still,” she continued, “even if we do get to Seattle without her arousing suspicion, she may still detect us if we get too close.”

“Which is why I’m going in alone,” Matthew explained.

Sharon and Delilah looked at each other. “Why?” Delilah asked. “If she goes invisible you’ll need MY spiritual echolocation to find her.”

“I can use spiritual echolocation, too, remember?” Matthew said.

“At extremely close-range,” Sharon reminded, “and let’s not forget that even in China when Theodore went invisible you were hardly able to track him. You haven’t mastered it yet. You need to concentrate for you to use that ability.”

“And let’s not forget that even if we do manage to get past her Vassals, she’ll still be able to detect you within a radius of about a mile. That’s STILL plenty of time to escape.”

“Which is why I need to use Counter-telepathy,” Matthew said.

They looked at him with skeptical expressions.

“I can do it,” Matthew assured them, “all I need to do is suppress my aura and get close enough to use my electrical powers to take her out before she has a chance to escape.”

“It makes sense, I guess,” Sharon agreed reluctantly. “It’s still pretty risky…you going in alone.”

“I’ll manage,” Matthew reassured her, “Trust me. In the meantime, I need to practice suppressing my aura. Delilah?”

“Yes?”

“I’ll need you.”

“Whatever I can do to help, Matthew.”

* * *

Over the next 48 hours, Matthew proceeded to train himself to suppress his aura, with Delilah helping him. In all honesty, she had been surprised he had been able to do so very easily. It had taken only twelve hours for Matthew to suppress his energy so well that Delilah could sense him only fifteen feet away, and a day for him to suppress it so well that Delilah could only sense him ten feet away.

It was in the late hours of the evening that Matthew, coming straight from a training session with Delilah, spotted a beautiful platinum blonde looking out to sea on the deck.

It was Sharon.

He walked up to her and gently nudged her on the shoulder, before taking a spot right beside her, leaning on the rails.

“Hey, you” Sharon said, smiling. “How was training?”

“Excellent. I’m really getting the hang of things,” Matthew replied.

“That’s good,” she responded, looking out into the dark blue of the ocean.

The two of them looked on into the darkness for some time. Finally Matthew looked up at the stars, twinkling in the midnight sky. “You know, I haven’t really spoken to you about this mission and what it means to you.”

Sharon shot him a look. She nodded. “You’ve spoken to Kimberly, haven’t you?”

Matthew smiled. “Yes and no. She just said she was worried about you…about how important this mission is to you. She wanted me to speak with you about it, primarily because she was worried about you. It’s just, we really haven’t gotten the chance to talk because of, well, everything.”

She nodded. “I understand. But we don’t have to,” she added, “I’ll be fine. Thanks for the concern.”

“Are you sure,” Matthew asked.

She nodded. “Yes, thank you.”

“Well, all right,” Matthew said, nodding, “if you’re sure. Still, if ever you need to talk to me about anything, and I mean anything at all, all you need to do is say.”

Matthew turned to leave. Sharon bit her lip. “Wait!” she said suddenly. Matthew stopped and turned around slowly. Sharon continued to face away from him, looking out into the inky black of night. “Can I ask you a question?”

Matthew resumed a position next to her. “Shoot.”

“How much free will did you give to Kimberly and Angel?” Sharon asked.

Matthew raised an eyebrow. “Why do you want to know?”

Sharon shrugged. “Just out of curiosity.”

“I don’t know—I haven’t really thought about it much, to be honest,” Matthew replied.

“I know their inhibitions are gone,” Sharon said. “and I know the attraction that they have for you is probably real, just magnified a thousand times, probably,” she continued, “but I mean their ability to think, feel, and make decisions, how much of that is you?”

“A bit, but not much,” Matthew admitted. “I don’t make them trust me, if that’s what you’re asking,” then he paused, “IS that what you’re asking?”

Sharon shrugged. “I suppose,” she replied flatly, looking out to sea.

Matthew’s eyes narrowed.

Sharon chuckled. “I’m not making much sense, am I?”

Matthew returned the laugh. “No, not much. But I have a pretty good guess as to why you’re asking…”

“Oh?” Sharon said, a smile on her face and an eyebrow raised. “Well, all right then, since you know me so well, let’s hear your big theory.”

Matthew nodded. “You’re asking because this has something to do with Gerard.”

Sharon’s smile disappeared. She took a deep breath. “Am I so obvious? Or is it you know me so well?”

“I’d like to think it’s the latter.”

Sharon chuckled again, but didn’t say a word.

Matthew waited a bit, and then spoke once more. “It’s going to be all right.”

“You don’t know that,” Sharon said. “he has a hundred other Vassals he could have assigned to this case, and yet he chose me. Not one day has gone by in the hundred or so years since he dominated me that he hasn’t spent at least some time with me…I just have to face facts. Once this is over, I will have served my purpose. He’s become bored with me, and I won’t have a future anymore. It’s not fair…” a single tear rolled down her cheek. “Kimberly and Angel, they get to live their eternities in happiness. You’ll never abandon them, I know you won’t. They get to pursue careers; they get to choose where to go and what to do; they get to live.” Sharon was crying now. “I don’t know, I guess I’m just mad that it wasn’t you who found me…”

Matthew wrapped his arms around her.

“He sent me away…he sent me away…” Sharon repeated, crying. Matthew held her close.

“If it’s any consolation, I’m glad he did,” Matthew said. Sharon looked up and their gazes met. Matthew smiled and spoke to her, “because I got to know you as a result.”

Sharon smiled, tears still trickling down her cheeks.

“Thank you,” she said softly.

“It’s going to be all right, I promise.”

Sharon chuckled. “You don’t know that.”

“I do,” Matthew replied.

“Oh? How?” she said skeptically.

“Because I’m going to make it all right, I promise,” Matthew said.

“How do you intend to manage that?”

“Trust me…”

Sharon smiled. Maybe it WOULD be all right, if all she needed to do was trust in Matthew, then it was a cinch…she already did, with all her heart and soul. She hugged him even tighter.

One day later

“She teaches at the University of Washington,” Kimberly said as she scrolled down on the computer screen in the saloon. “and she teaches Asian Literature. I’m printing out a faculty class schedule now…”

“Perfect,” Matthew said, picking up the piece of paper and reading the appointed classes. “She has a couple of classes today, one of them this afternoon. I can probably make it to that one.”

“Sounds good,” Delilah added. “I think you’re ready. When you’re concentrating I can barely sense you unless you’re right next to me, and even then I’d probably hear you breathing before I could possibly use my echolocation to perceive your presence. But be careful,” she reminded, “if you use your invisibility AND suppress your aura, the likelihood you’ll be detected is much higher.”

“But you still can’t completely perceive me, right?” Matthew asked.

“No,” Delilah answered, “but even then you’ve only been able to maintain an aura-suppressed state coupled with invisibility for only half-an-hour during practice. Who knows how long you can hold it when your actually in the field? My suggestion is to get close to her while suppressing your aura, then use your invisibility when you are as close as you can get. After that, thirty minutes is all the time you get. After that, well, you know what happens.”

Matthew nodded. “I appear and my aura suppression is lost,” he cracked his knuckles. “Thirty minutes is plenty of time.”

“Please be careful,” Sharon said. The other lady Knights looked in his direction, their expressions echoing Sharon’s words.

He smiled. “Trust me.”

They were interrupted by a pretty brunette in a sailor’s uniform. She clicked her heels together and stood straight to make a salute. As she straightened up, her miniskirt was pulled well up and the Knights were treated to a view of her bare pussy. “Excuse me, Master, madams.”

“Yes?” Matthew asked, his eyes looking at her bare essentials.

“Captain Albright would like to inform you that we shall be docking at the Fisherman’s Terminal of Port Seattle at Salmon Bay in fifteen minutes.”

“Thank you,” Matthew said.

The pretty young sailor saluted again and left.

“Well, wish me luck…” Matthew beamed.

Two Hours Later

Narisa had been having a good day. Class had gone particularly well, consisting mostly of male student, and a few female ones, trying to sneak a peek up her skirt every time she bent over. She loved being a tease, having that kind of control over others. Sure enough, she nudged them along with her Power, but who cared? She loved the attention.

She walked through the halls and checked her watch. It was almost time to meet the star quarterback in the library, Brody Sutterman. She had been having sex with him for the past couple of weeks, and she had been doing it for the simple reason that nearly every girl in school wanted him. He wasn’t particularly good in the sack, but it didn’t matter to Narisa. What mattered was that she had the hottest guy on campus all to herself, and no one else did. She wanted to have what everyone else wanted, and she wanted it all to herself.

And the best part was that she knew that the whole campus knew, but thanks to her Power, she got away with it.

This particular afternoon she planned to have sex with Brody in the library, and she had made sure that his girlfriend, Tabitha Irons, was going to be there to see it. She licked her lips and smiled wickedly. It was good to be her.

She checked her watch again. She picked up her pace. Brody would be there any minute.

As she entered the library, though, something seemed off. The library always had at least a few diligent students, busying themselves on some book or research or something or other. Now, though, it appeared as though the library was deserted, which was made all the more mysterious by the fact that Narisa had influenced both Tabitha and Brody to be there.

But now, there was no one, the library was completely empty. Not even the librarian, Beatrice Keane, was there at the table, nor were any of the student assistants.

Very strange.

The building was completely empty.

As she walked by row after row of books and it became increasingly apparent that something odd was going on, she began to feel as though she were being watched. For a time, she was tempted to simply turn invisible and run, or walk through one of the walls and escape.

But she didn’t. Instead, she closed her eyes and concentrated. An initial sweep brought nothing. There was no Empowered close to her…but nevertheless she felt as though someone or something was inside the library with her.

Suddenly the lights began to flash on and off.

In the corner of her eye, she thought she saw a blur. But as she turned her head it was gone. Without warning books began to fall out of their shelves. Chairs and tables began to shake.

“Oh god…” she said, absolutely terrified.

Instinct took over. She bolted towards the door.

As she fumbled the handle, however, she realized the door was locked. Erratically she pounded on the glass door, hoping someone outside would hear her. Irrational and disoriented, she had nearly forgotten her powers. Hurriedly she focused, and her image became translucent. She ran towards the door, hoping to phase right through it, but a good six inches she ran into an invisible wall and fell to the floor.

Narisa shook off the hit and looked up, seeing a barely visible green-tinged force field blocking her way. She reached out, and her translucent hand made contact with it. Even while intangible, she could not phase through.

The force field was undoubtedly Lu-Makate’s…but why would he do this? Then again, Lu-Makate could not control the electricity in the library, nor could he use telekinesis. That only meant one thing.

A footstep behind her made her turn around.

Out of thin air, he materialized with a smile on his face.

Matthew Freeman.

“Hello, Pandora.”

She looked upon him with fear. “Get away from me!” she screamed.

“Now, now, is that any way to speak to an Anointed Knight, to the last hope of the Order?” Matthew chided.

“I don’t know what you think you’re doing…” Narisa threatened, but her voice was shaky and her hands were trembling, “if Azazel hears about this…about you betraying the Order…”

“Oh, now I’m betraying the Order? I don’t think you have the right to talk about betrayal, my dear Pandora. I know about Jeffries’ plans, and I know you’re involved,” Matthew said coldly.

“I don’t know what you’re talking—AAAAAAAAAH!” Narisa screamed, a powerful orgasm rocking her body. Suddenly she became tangible and she thrashed about on the ground. The pleasure was so mind-numbingly powerful she had lost focus and her power had been nullified.

“Now, please don’t lie to me, Pandora,” Matthew said in a charming voice, “I don’t like it.”

“Please, I honestly don’t—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Again another orgasm came, this time more powerful than the last. Narisa lay panting on the ground. “Wait! All right, all right, all right…” she said, winded.

“That’s better,” Matthew said.

“I admit it…Jeffries wanted you out of the way.”

“What does he want?”

“Final Ascension,” Narisa said, “but I’m assuming you already knew that.”

“Yes,” Matthew replied. “I want to know who’s in on it.”

Narisa nodded. “Gutambo.”

“Who else?”

“I don’t know—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GOD!!!” She convulsed, this time squirting all over the floor. It took some time for her to recover, and when she did, she was crying in pleasure. “Oh…oh…shit that’s good…please…please stop…”

Matthew smiled. “Let me ask again, who else?”

“All right…Cunningham too.”

“Who else?”

“I don’t know who the last one is, I swear. I know there was someone else…but I don’t know who it was, I swear…” Narisa whimpered.

Matthew raised an eyebrow. “I wonder if Theodore knows,” he said threateningly.

“What—what are you going to do with me?” Narisa asked.

Matthew walked up to her, standing above her. “Why did you agree to this?”

“What?”

“WHY DID YOU AGREE TO THIS?” Matthew asked angrily.

Narisa cried. “Balthus said…he said that it was necessary…he said that the Order was growing weak, and he promised to make us strong again. I…I used to be an Empress! I used to be powerful! But look at who has the Power in the Order, Matthew! Gerard! Vincent! Julio! Anni! In the past, we used to be warlords, nobles, royalty, gods! But look at us now, in hiding and afraid to show our powers! Balthus…Jeffries…he was going to change all that!”

“So you plotted to have him undergo the Final Ascension…”

Narisa nodded weakly. “Azazel, Zaphkiel and Talona have always held positions of power, driving world events to their liking. We wanted a piece of the pie, but they always overruled us, citing that if too many of us held that much power, it would expose us. So Balthus said if that was the case, then why couldn’t it have been US who held the Power?”

Matthew shook his head in anger. “So you did it out of greed? Out of a twisted lust for power?”

Narisa didn’t answer. She could not look at Matthew straight in the eye. “What are you going to do with me?” she asked again.

Matthew snickered. “Even now the only thing you can think of is yourself,” he said. “You barely even flinched when I mentioned Theodore’s name. You didn’t care if he was all right.”

“I—I just want to go—please…I swear I won’t help Balthus, please, just let me go,” she begged.

“Pathetic.”

Outside, students had begun to form a crowd, watching through the glass doors. “Is that Miss Leone?” one of them asked. “Who’s in there with him?” asked another. “I can’t see his face too well,” came the answer of another.

Matthew looked up and saw the audience that had gathered. A smile crept across his face.

“What are you planning to do to me?” Narisa asked again.

Matthew’s gaze traveled to her. “You came here to put on a show, didn’t you?” he smiled. “Let’s give them one.”

“What are you—” before she could finish her sentence Matthew turned invisible again. Before she could react she felt his hands on her, picking her up.

The next thing Narisa knew she had been shoved into the door. Her face pushed against the glass and her hands were held high above her head with one hand. The students looked at Narisa, her face a mixture of ecstasy and agony as she felt her head buzzing with sensations of pain and pleasure. Narisa looked like she had been in a car wreck.

How could she let a Knight do this to her? Even the full force of Azrael’s telepathic Power could not possibly bring down an Ascended One’s mental defenses, yet here she was, crying in pleasure. Then she realized that this was no telepathic attack...Matthew was using Azrael’s electrical power to stimulate her brain directly, causing her to feel pleasure. Azazel was right, Matthew was brilliant.

With a powerful telekinetic burst Narisa’s clothes tore open at the seams, and instantly she was naked.

“Fuck…fuck…fuck…” she screamed into the glass door, her eyes meeting the shocked gazes of the students.

It must have been a truly astonishing sight for them to see her like this, bending over like a dog, her hands held high above her head, her face being pushed against the glass. But Narisa knew that they were in for an even bigger surprise. With Matthew invisible, she had little doubt that getting her ass reamed by an invisible man was something the students were never to likely see again.

Then it came. Matthew thrust his hips forward violently, burying his invisible cock into her, causing her to scream into the door, drawing cat calls, gasps and applause from the students.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!” she screamed, and true enough, Matthew did just that, ramming in and out of her ass like a madman.

The humiliation the Narisa felt was beyond any she had ever experienced. Acting like a mindless slut in front of the student body was a downfall worse than any she herself could have thought of.

Among the faces that watched her get fucked like a bitch in heat was the face of Brody, the quarterback she had been shagging so she could flaunt it to the whole school. There was Tabitha, who laughed and pointed at her, shouting out ‘What a slut!’. In the back there were two beautiful students laughing their asses off, and Narisa recognized them as the two students she had failed simply because boys thought they were the prettiest girls in her class, and so took attention away from her. Then there was the dean whom she had dominated into fucking her, ensuring that his wife found out about the affair, because he had confronted her about such rumors and had threatened to suspend her.

All people she had humiliated, abused, used and manipulated. Now she was being humiliated and used. And the worst part, she was loving it.

“Yesyesyesyes!!!” she repeated, crying in shame.

All rational thought slowly ebbed from Narisa’s mind. The last part of her sanity knew that she was being made as an example. Such a public display would undoubtedly reach Balthus’ ears. She recognized one or two people in the crowd that she knew Balthus had assigned to watch her. Her getting assfucked was a message to Balthus…a message that said Matthew Freeman was coming.

And Matthew Freeman’s massive member drove the message home.

“What are you doing?!” came a voice from beyond the door.

Narisa moaned as she looked up and saw three angry faces looking down on her sweat-covered face as it slid up and down the glass. She recognized two of them as Deans of other colleges, and the other a security officer.

“Stop it this instant,” said the other dean.

Narisa gave a stupid smile, and with half-closed eyes, moaned “But it’s so fucking good…”

The security officer fumbled with the door handle, trying to get it open.

“NO!!!” Narisa screamed, as she broke her limbs free of Matthew’s hand and held the door in place. “YOU CAN’T!!!” she wailed. “I WANT TO BE FUCKED! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YOU CAN’T STOP HIM FROM FUCKING ME! FUCK MY ASS!”

Completely invisible, Matthew smiled. His cock worked like a piston, pounding Narisa’s ass like a hammer pounding a nail. She began to vibrate with orgasm, and she was now experiencing one every few seconds, before she had time to recover from the previous one. Her knees were buckling, and it was time. Her incoherent babbling and screaming told Matthew that his work was done.

Narisa Leone, the Black Queen Pandora, was broken.

He gave one last push, and sent streams of cum into her ass. Narisa threw her head back, looking like a crazed wench, her mouth open in a fanatical laugh as she herself was rocked with an intense orgasm that shook her very being.

“FUCK YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” came her cry, and soon she collapsed to the ground, a huge, stupid, content smile on her face, as she drifted into unconsciousness.

The students applauded, as did a few faculty members who had good reason to hate the bitch they knew as Narisa Leone.

Matthew backed up and made his way to the back, maintaining his invisibility, smiling as he did so.

“Crazy ass bitch…” the security officer commented, “she must have masturbated so hard she blacked out.”

One of the faculty members went around her motionless body and gasped. The others looked to him. “Um, just a thought,” he said. “If she was masturbating, why is there semen coming out of her ass?”

They looked at each other, perplexed.

Three Hours Later

Aboard the Helen, Fisherman’s Terminal, Salmon Bay – Seattle, Washington

Kimberly, Sharon, Angel and Delilah sat in the saloon waiting for news. Sharon had been pacing back and forth. Angel and Delilah were attempting to pass the time by playing cards. Kimberly simply sat on the couch, fidgeting. Thus far, there had been no news regarding Matthew’s status. He had last called them when he was approaching the campus, but he had not called since then.

“I hope he’s all right…” Sharon finally said, breaking the endless silence.

“So do I…” Kimberly uttered.

Then, another long bout of silence. Suddenly, Delilah dropped her cards. She smiled, and Kimberly, Angel and Sharon looked to her in anticipation.

“He’s here,” she said, and on cue the main doors opened, and Matthew stood there beaming.

“Miss me?” he asked, and all four women ran over to him and gave him a group hug.

As their excitement died down, Sharon asked. “So how did it go?”

“Pandora has been neutralized,” Matthew answered.

“Is she—?” Angel asked.

“No,” Matthew shook his head, “but she’s no longer a threat.”

The lady Knights let out a collective sigh of relief.

Matthew put a hand on his neck and stretched it out. “I’m bushed,” he said, finally. “Anyone up for a dip in the Jacuzzi?”

Meanwhile

The Alpha Agency Central Office – Boston, Massachusetts

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SURE?!” Jeffries screamed into the phone.

“Yes, Lord Balthus,” came the answer on the other line.

“SHIT!” Jeffries yelled, slamming his fist onto the table. “Where is she now?”

“They’re taking her to Harborview Medical Center for psychiatric evaluation. She’s conscious, but she hasn’t said a word and she doesn’t appear coherent. Should we reacquire her, Lord Balthus?” the man asked.

“No, no…that won’t be necessary. You and Turner get back here ASAP.”

“Yes, Lord Balthus.”

Bernard put down the phone. “DAMN IT!” He screamed, pounding his fists down unto the table.

The lanky man who stood watching the fishes in the aquarium at the far side of the room turned to him. “Problem, Balthus?” he asked, speaking in a crisp British accent.

Jeffries nodded. “It’s Pandora…she’s been taken out.”

Arnold Cunningham took a deep breath. “That leaves just the two of us.”

Jeffries nodded. “Yes.”

“What happened?”

“My people aren’t sure, but from what they saw, it looked like she was being attacked by an invisible man.”

“Only Pandora and her Vassals can turn invisible…” Cunningham reasoned.

“No,” Bernard said, shaking his head. “not just them…”

“You don’t think—”

“I do,” Bernard replied.

“How could he possibly—”

“I don’t know, but he does.” Bernard bit his lip. “We’ve got no choice now. You’ve got to get into position as soon as possible.”

“Do you think that it’s still a good idea for us to push through with it?”

“The Knights will be here any day now, I’m sure of it. They must know what we’re up to by now. They’ve gotten to Zarastopheles and Pandora. We’ve only got one option left to us. I’ll do what I can here, but I need you in position.”

Arnold Cunningham nodded. “As long as you’re sure, old chap.”

“I am,” Jeffries said plainly, as he reached into his desk drawer and picked up a file folder. “This is everything thing you need to know about her.”

“Right…jolly good,” Arnold took the file from Bernard and took a peek.

Cunnngham smiled. “She’s pretty, shame to have to kill her like this.”

“Just do it,” Jeffries said sternly.

“Right, right,” Cunningham nodded. “I’m off.”