The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

  1. The following story contains explicit sex scenes that involve non-consensual sex, incest, bondage, domination, mind-control, as well as several other forms of sexual fetishism that some readers may find controversial to their taste. It is not meant for readers below the age of 18 (or 21, whatever the legal age is in your country).
  2. The author expressly states that none of the actions or activities told herein and in succeeding chapters should ever be attempted in real life situations. Any individual who wishes to attempt any of the scenes in the story is strongly advised to seek medical attention and psychiatric evaluation.
  3. Though the author uses several names of actual persons, living or otherwise, in many cases they are meant to only serve as a means of comparison to help in defining the physical characteristics of a character, and are NOT intended to suggest that the characters in the story are, in actuality, representations of the real-life people mentioned, save for a few exceptions. In any case, NO LIVING PERSON is depicted in this story.
  4. This story is copyrighted. Any individual wishing to redistribute, post or forward the story to other individuals is welcome to do so following my approval, and on the conditions that the text of the story remains unchanged, proper credit is given to the author (specifically The Infinity Man), and that no profit is to be made from it. If all criteria are met, said individual must have EXPRESS WRITTEN consent from the author first.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are suggestions to the development of the succeeding chapters. I do not guarantee that any feedback will be included in the story, but proper credit for any contributions will be given if it is.

THE CHESS GAME

By The Infinity Man

CHAPTER XVI – ALL THE KING’S MEN

One day later

Aboard the Emperor, somewhere in the North Atlantic

“Matthew!” Gerard said as the young dark-haired Knight stepped off the chopper.

Gerard gave a warm smile and opened his arms. He gave the young man a firm hug and a sigh of relief.

“It’s good to see you, again, my boy!” Gerard exclaimed over the whirring of the helicopter’s blades. “Let’s go inside!” Gerard yelled as the Lady Knights were assisted by crewmen off the helicopter.

Sharon beamed at the sight of Gerard, and she disembarked quickly and made her way to the two men. She smiled, and immediately made a move to try and hug him, but Gerard turned away, not even noticing her. A woman on the far end of the helipad, a chestnut-haired beauty, stood waiting with a clipboard and attaché case. She was tall and quite attractive. A small mole just below her left eye only added to her beauty. Sharon looked down in disappointment.

Matthew noticed. He placed an arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. Sharon smiled weakly and wiped a tear from her eye. Matthew turned to face Kimberly, Angel and Delilah and motioned for them to follow him. They quickly made their way away from the helicopter and entered the large saloon, where Gerard immediately asked the yacht crew to prepare some cocktails for them all.

“Nice, isn’t it?” Gerard said proudly, as he threw his arms open to show them the fabulous interior of the saloon, which was intricately designed with an almost Baroque-like finish.

To Matthew, it was a bit too ostentatious, though certainly no less impressive. “Very,” he replied. “This is a Benetti Vision Motoryacht, if I’m not mistaken.”

Gerard gave a small round of applause. “You have an excellent eye, Matthew. Indeed it is.”

As they settled, a crewman came bearing a tray with several cocktails. He handed each of them a glass as they sat at the main table. Gerard sat at the head, with Matthew on the opposite end flanked by Sharon and Kimberly on one side and by Angel and Delilah on the other. As Gerard fixed his tie the chestnut-haired woman came and opened the attaché case and pulled out a fine pipe, handing it to Gerard. Sharon eyed her warily as she took out a lighter and lit the pipe in Gerard’s hand.

“This is my new assistant,” Gerard said, speaking to Matthew as if Sharon were not even at the table, “Marielle Lawrence. Worked as a runway model, but I find her…‘special’ skills much more impressive.”

Sharon turned away. Gerard was parading this slut like a piece of meat in front of Matthew. Matthew nodded, but gave no verbal response. Underneath the table he reached out and held Sharon’s hand, squeezing it. Sharon gasped a bit, then gave another weak smile at Matthew, appreciating the sweet gesture.

“So, tell me everything,” Gerard said as he gave his pipe a quick puff.

Matthew nodded, and then proceeded to fill Gerard in on all the details, from the moment they met Delilah in Nice up until the time Gerard called them in San Francisco. Gerard listened intently, keeping his focus throughout the entire tale. Matthew was very descriptive, and he left nothing important out.

By the time Matthew finally concluded the entire story, Gerard was reeling with the amount of information Matthew had bombarded him with. Perhaps the hardest pill of all to swallow was of Balthus’ betrayal and his dreams of undergoing Final Ascension.

Gerard took a deep breath.

“So, it’s true…” Gerard said softly. He shook his head.

Gerard snapped his fingers. Marielle came and handed him a rolled up scroll. He took it and lay it out on the table. “That’s some fine work, Matthew.”

They looked at the scroll, and they recognized it as the one Matthew had sent to Gerard in the bottle.

The message read:

TRAITORS WITHIN THE ORDER

LIFE IN DANGER

GET SOMEWHERE SAFE

CONTACT MATTHEW

NUMBER IS…

“What did you use?” Gerard asked.

“Lemon juice,” Matthew smiled.

“Brilliant. Brilliant.” Gerard complemented.

“First grade science, really,” Matthew shrugged. “Lemon juice when dry is invisible, but it damages the paper so when the entire thing is exposed to heat the damaged paper crumbles, forming the original message.”

“Well, in any case, I still say it was brilliant. Putting it in a bottle of fine whiskey was a stroke of genius.”

Matthew shrugged again.

Gerard’s expression though, turned grim. “Now I need you brilliance again, my boy. What are we to do about all this?” he asked, lacing his fingers together.

Matthew took a deep breath. “Well, the most obvious answer would be to take Balthus out. Zarastopheles has agreed to stop helping him…”

“You think he’ll keep to his word?”

“I’m fairly certain. And Pandora is certainly no longer a factor; I’ve made sure of that.”

“And,” Gerard added, “I must add that your work on Pandora was—” Gerard stopped and furled his brow, as if trying to find the right word.

“—brilliant?” Matthew asked in jest.

Gerard smiled and pointed a finger at him. “Precisely!” he exclaimed. “I can tell you right now, it is quite unheard of for a Vassal to be able to tear through the potent mental defenses of an Ascended One as you did. You displayed AMAZING skill, I must say.”

“Thank you,” Matthew replied.

“I only speak the truth,” Gerard said plainly. “In any event, what do we do about Cunningham?”

Matthew’s expression became slightly more serious. “I’m afraid he’s a bit more difficult to track down. Our best chance to catch him would be to use the Three Sisters’ Triangulation Triangle and hopefully track him down, but his shapechanging abilities make it difficult to catch him.”

“Agreed,” Gerard nodded, “I’ll try and use my connections in London to see if he’s still in the area, but something tells me he’s probably run off by now.”

“True,” Matthew agreed. “That leaves us with only one target to come after…and that’s Balthus. He knows that his attempt to undergo the Final Ascension has failed, and he’ll be on his guard.”

Gerard snapped his fingers again. Marielle brought him a large rolled up piece of paper. “Indeed, he will be,” Gerard said as he unfurled it.

They were blueprints.

“This is Alpha Agency Headquarters in Boston,” Gerard explained, “it’s a twenty-three story building that’s rigged with the most recent developments in security and surveillance. Our first problem is the building itself. When the alarm blows, the entire structure is rigged with metal panels that can effectively seal off portions of the building and isolate intruders. That’s not a problem for you, since you can still become intangible,” Gerard said, gesturing towards Matthew, “but unfortunately, no one else will be able to get through.”

“Not a problem,” Matthew said. He stood, and pointed to the basement. “The building has two different power sources. The main line powers the building per se, while the other is dedicated to the alarm and security system. All I need to do is short that out with lightning. I can sneak into the basement, fry the alarm, and the security staff won’t even know it until we strike.”

“Excellent idea,” Gerard smiled, “but that brings us to our second problem. Even if the building won’t be on lockdown, we still have to deal with the two-hundred or so well-armed agents. Most of them are you’re regular fair humans, meaning we can take them out easily. But any Vessels of Balthus will put up a fight…we can probably fight our way through…”

“We could,” Matthew said, “but that would give time for Balthus to escape once he knows the building is under siege.”

“What do you propose?”

Matthew paused, rubbing his chin as he processed the situation. He smiled as an idea hit him. “Sprinklers.”

“Excuse me?” Gerard asked.

“The building’s sprinkler system is connected to the main power line, not the auxiliary, meaning it will still be online when I fry the security system.”

“True, but how does that help?”

“We need a quick and effective way to deal with all the agents right?”

“Yes.”

“Then it’s simple. Once I cut power to the alarm, one of your Vassals can use your Power to activate the sprinklers. They can start a small fire here,” Matthew said, pointing towards a small section of the building that was labeled as the storage room. “It’s a brick room, so the fire should be easily contained and it shouldn’t compromise the structural stability of the building. That will evacuate most of the agents that aren’t working for Jeffries.”

“Ingenious,” Gerard admitted, “but what about the agents that ARE working for him?”

Matthew smiled wickedly. “Well, the ones that stay will be wet. Ever seen what happens when you mix water with lightning?”

Gerard returned the smile. “Bloody brilliant.”

Matthew shrugged. “Still,” Matthew added, “we’ll have the added problem of having a fire brigade making its way to the building, and that’s attention that we don’t want.”

“We can’t deactivate the fire alarm system without taking out the sprinklers,” Gerard said.

“I know,” Matthew replied, “but we can try and slow them down…buy us more time to get to Jeffries…”

Gerard snapped his fingers. “I can have my Vassals start fires in different parts of the city. For as long as we can get the nearest few stations to respond to other areas first, that will keep them busy long enough for us to find Balthus and take him down.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Matthew said. “That leaves just one obstacle.”

“Balthus himself,” Gerard said.

Matthew nodded.

“Have you figured out any strategy for taking him out?” Gerard asked.

“Well,” Matthew paused, “I was kind of going for something that went along the lines of ‘throw everything I’ve got and hope that it’s enough’ game plan.”

Gerard laughed. “As good a plan as any, I suppose.”

Matthew nodded.

Gerard made a gesture to Marielle. She nodded and left the saloon, only to return minutes later with two burly men and another woman wearing black cargo pants, boots and black army vests and caps. Obviously they were some sort of special operations soldiers. One was a five-foot-nine white male with short cropped brown hair. The other was a bald, six-foot-three African-American man. The woman was about five-foot-five with obvious Asian features, with long black hair in a braided ponytail. They stood behind Gerard at attention, their faces incredibly serious.

Sharon recognized them.

“Matthew,” Gerard said, “these are my finest soldiers…the Pyromancers.”

The three saluted.

Gerard smiled. “This is Captain Darius Graves,” he said, pointing to the white man; “this is Lieutenant Isaiah Solomon,” he continued, pointing to the tall African-American; “and finally, this beautiful young lady is Lieutenant Alicia Fox.”

Matthew saluted them, and they dropped their arms to stand at ease.

Gerard beamed proudly. “The best soldiers you’ll ever see, I swear. I’m putting them under your command. I’ve given them all a healthy dose of my Power, making them very good in a firefight…and I do mean ‘FIRE’,” Gerard laughed, before facing them.

“Captain!” Gerard yelled.

“SIR!” Darius responded.

Gerard stepped in front of him. “From now on, Sir Matthew Freeman will be your commander, until such time that this mission is completed. You and your men are to follow his orders TO THE LETTER, do you understand?”

“Sir, yes sir!” the three of them responded unanimously. They faced Matthew before speaking again, “Sir, we are at your command, sir!”

Matthew nodded. “Very good,” he said.

Gerard stepped in. “All right, all right. You can fill them in on all the details later,” he said, waving his hands. “Captain, take your men to the barracks and await further instructions. Briefing on the mission will be tomorrow morning. Until then, rest up.”

“Sir, yes sir!” they responded.

They gave Gerard a salute, which he returned. The three filed out of the saloon to make their way to their quarters.

“A bit high-strung, aren’t they?” Matthew asked.

Gerard shrugged. “I suppose so, considering their backgrounds. Graves was a Navy Seal, and Isaiah was part of the British SAS. Alicia was part of Hong Kong’s counterterrorist police squad,” he smiled. “I only get the best, after all.”

“I see that,” Matthew said.

“Well, enough about all this for now. Right now, you should spend some time relaxing,” Gerard suggested. “It’s going to be a big day tomorrow.”

“Indeed,” Matthew agreed.

* * *

Later that night

Matthew stood on the top deck of the boat, looking out to sea. Dinner had been served, but he had declined, saying that he wasn’t hungry. Gerard found him with a glass of scotch in his hand, quietly enjoying the sea breeze.

“Nervous?” Gerard asked.

Matthew turned to him. “No, no,” he replied, “not nervous. Not really…”

Gerard nodded. “A scotch in your hands, quietly looking out to sea, hmmm; well, I have to say, if you’re not nervous, then you’re certainly thinking about something meaningful; care to share?”

Matthew smiled and turned around again, leaning on the railing. “Just thinking about what life is going to be like after it’s all over, you know?”

Gerard raised an eyebrow, and silently found himself staring up into the night sky… thinking about the same thing. “I suppose things will be different. The Order of Kings has been ten-strong for thousands of years, and only recently did Balthus ruin it…who knows? Maybe all this is for the best. Maybe the time has come for the Order of Kings to finally...” he trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. Gerard became lost in deep thought. “Matthew?”

“Yes?”

“I have to confess, I haven’t been completely honest with you in regards to Vincent and myself.”

“Oh?”

“Yes,” Gerard admitted, “but I’m afraid that burdening you with that sort of information may weigh heavily on you…”

“I understand,” Matthew said without turning to look at Gerard, “the mission comes first, and its completion is paramount.”

“You’re a good soldier, Matthew,” Gerard said, “Azrael would be proud.”

“Perhaps,” Matthew said, “but we shall have to wait and see just how proud Azrael will be when all this is done to find out…”

Gerard shot him a skeptical look, but thought nothing more of it. “Come inside, son. Have some dinner.”

“No, I’m fine, thank you,” Matthew said.

Gerard nodded. “Very well.”

Gerard turned to leave, but then suddenly stopped. He turned to face Matthew again. He had not moved. “Hey, I tell you what…” Gerard smiled, “you come back alive tomorrow, I’ll give you Sharon.”

Matthew turned to face him. “You’ll GIVE me, Sharon?” Matthew asked.

Gerard gave him a thumbs up and a knowing nod, before disappearing to the galley below. When he was no longer in sight, Matthew turned to the far corner of the deck, hidden from view from the interior upper deck where Gerard had been standing. “I’m sorry, honey,” Matthew said apologetically.

From the shadows stepped Sharon Baxter, wrapped in a bathrobe.

She was crying.

Matthew opened his arms and Sharon ran to him, hugging him and holding on to him tightly.

Sharon knew it. It had happened. Gerard had barely spoken to her since they arrived. He had not even recognized her presence. He had replaced her with another Vassal. He had become bored with her. He was giving her away like some used toy, unwanted and unloved.

She was through.

She held Matthew tight, her tears running down his shirt. She wondered what would become of her. But wait, no…it wasn’t over. If the mission succeeded…he would give her away…true, but to Matthew! She would find purpose again…she would find a future…in the life of the man who held her now in his arms.

“Shhh,” Matthew said softly as he held her close. Amidst the tears, Sharon Baxter smiled. Matthew…Matthew would make it all right. All she needed to do was trust in him.

And she already did.

* * *

The next day

Matthew stood in front of the entire strike team, which consisted of himself, the three commandos that Gerard had provided, Kimberly, Sharon, Angel and Delilah. They sat at the main table in the saloon as Matthew stood in front of a white board, where the blueprints of Alpha Agency Headquarters were posted.

“All right, everyone, let’s go through this entire operation step by step,” he said, “let’s take it from the top.”

Over the next hour and a half, Matthew proceeded to walk through the mission one by one, making sure that each and every one of his teammates knew where they had to be and when they had to be there.

He assigned the three Pyromancers to initial locations in different areas approximately half a mile to the building, and at a given time, they were to cause fires in their locations, keeping fire brigades busy. One fire station was particularly near the headquarters location, and Matthew assigned Angel to keep watch there. As soon as all available units were at least fifteen minutes out of the station, she would signal Matthew to fry the alarm system.

By that point in time, the three Pyromancers would have reached the building, and would make their entrance through the loading area, while Matthew, Delilah, Sharon and Kimberly would make their way through the parking area and enter through the top level of the carpark.

The main offices were on the top four floors, and Jeffries’ office was on the twenty-first, so that was the main objective. Once he was taken out, the mission was over.

“What’s our extraction plan?” Captain Graves asked.

“Excellent question,” Matthew answered… “we’re exiting via skyhook.”

“Skyhook?” Solomon asked.

“Yes,” Matthew answered.

“You mean a STARS system?”

“Precisely.”

“Sorry, what exactly is STARS?” Delilah asked.

Matthew answered. “It stands for Surface-To-Air Recovery System, developed by the CIA in the 1950s. I believe Solomon is familiar with the system.”

“I am, sir,” Solomon said, “we used it to retrieve a teammate in Afghanistan back in 2001.”

“Just one question…” chimed in Fox, “is this the system developed by Fulton?”

“Yes,” Matthew said.

“I was under the impression that the Fulton STARS was meant to recover small loads, and single passengers at a time.”

“Originally, yes. But we’re using a special inflatable basket that can hold four people at once, along with special lines that have been weight-tested to deal with the extra weight.”

“But there are eight of us, sir,” Fox added.

“That’s why there will be two pickups,” Matthew answered, smiling. “Once we are inside, Angel will then enter via the service entrance and use the service elevator to make it to the nineteenth level, which has a viewing deck on the north side and another on the south. At precisely thirty minutes after our initial entry, we should be far enough up the building to determine Jeffries’ approximate location via Delilah’s echolocation. Upon reaching the nineteenth floor, Delilah, you will have to rendezvous with Angel and the two of you will set up the Skyhook system on both sides of the building. Once we need to be extracted, Pyromancers, you ride with Delilah, while Kimberly, Sharon and I will ride with Angel.”

Matthew paused and looked at each and every one of them, each of them keeping silent.

Matthew took a deep breath. “This mission is dangerous, there is no doubt about that,” he said, “and I will not force anyone, not even my Vassals, to do something that they don’t want to do when it involves their lives. If any one of you feels that this mission is too dangerous, then all you need to do is—”

“I’m in,” Sharon interrupted, “I’m standing by you, no matter what.”

“So will I, chico,” Angel chirped.

“How ‘bout you Delilah?” Matthew asked. “It’s not too late to go home to your sisters.”

Delilah smiled. “Do I get to fuck you once this is done?”

Matthew returned her smile.

“I’ll take that as a YES,” Delilah said, “so I’m in.”

Matthew turned to Kimberly.

She smiled. “You know Kim is always with you, Master.”

Matthew nodded. “All right then,” he said, before turning to Captain Graves and his men. “Are you ready?”

“Let’s burn this bastard to the ground, sir,” Graves said.

“Good,” Matthew finished. “Everyone suit up.”