The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chandra and Her Doll

(Note to readers: I would like to thank everybody that took the time to e-mail me over the last couple weeks. I cannot tell you what it has meant to me to know that my stories were really being read! It is the reason that I continue to tell my tales here.

Please feel free to continue to write—not just with praise but with criticism. While I do not really want future plot points sent to me I do love hearing what you thought of the work already published or a general direction that you would like to see a story take. Michelle)

1. Bad, Bad Barbie!

Fifteen minutes later Barbie entered her house wearing a loose T-shirt and baggy jeans that she had changed into at the gas station around the corner. She had to admit it was funny to see the look on the cashier’s face as she went in looking like a slut and came out looking like a normal teen girl. And it was good to know that she could find humor in any of this.

She wanted to get to her room unnoticed but she ran smack dab into her mother who immediately looked at her in concern.

“Gwyneth, are you ok?”

“Yeah Mom, why?”

“Because you look pale and like you have been crying.”

“You know how allergies kick my butt this time of year.”

“I know sweetie but...have you been wearing bright red lipstick?”

Barbie realized that the cheap lipstick had stained her lips and kicked herself for not carrying something to remove it better with.

“Chandra and I were just playing around with make-up. Being silly”

“Oh, ok, because that color is definitely tacky.

Speaking of Chandra ... she just called right before you walked in. She said to give her a call as soon as possible. She is a very sweet girl—more polite than your other friends and not at all sullen.”

“Thanks Mom—I’ll go call her.”

“Ok, and Gwyneth, if you need to talk about anything let me know.”

“I will but I am fine!” With that she walked up the stairs in a hopefully calm manner while she contemplated the fact that Gwyneth did not even seem like her name anymore.

Barbie looked at the phone long and hard before she dialed but in the end she had no choice ... what happened was not real until Chandra knew about it. And what if she discovered that Barbie had not called right away?

The phone rang twice.

“Hi Doll.”

“How did you know?”

“Caller ID, Babs.”

“So how did it go...?”

Silence

“Barbie!”

“What? I did what you asked.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yes.”

“Then isn’t it rather bitchy and cowardly to act like it was not what you wanted also?”

“I am sorry.”

“I am sure that HE liked it.”

“Yes.”

“Care to fill these answers out a little? How much did he like it and how much did YOU like it.”

“He liked it so much that he came all over my face ... and tits”

Long pause “What was your face doing in the way of his cum? Did you upgrade from a hand job to a blow...”

“NO!!”

“Barbie Bitch, do not EVER interrupt me again or I will be forced to punish you.”

“God, I am sorry it is just that I was embarrassed...”

“You ended up with cum all over your face and those big jugs of yours and you tell me that my questions embarrass you? What a little hypocrite. You had better start explaining what happened in a way that makes complete sense ... and do not skip anything major!”

“I went over there like you asked—not that I didn’t want to! I was so nervous at first and it was hard not to sound intelligent...”

“What an EGO ... go on.”

“But we went to his bedroom and I began to touch him...”

“Were you wet?”

“Yes, so wet. And I loved feeling his penis.”

“His WHAT?”

“His cock?”

“Better”

“I liked it a lot and I wanted to do it right to pay him back for all the times I was a dick tease and ... and I really wanted YOU to be proud.”

“Really? That is so sweet,” Chandra sounded sincere, “would I have been proud?”

“I think so ... I decided that I could do a better job if I kneeled down in front of him.”

“Good thinking ... I imagine that if nothing else he enjoyed the view”

“Really, you are not mad that I used my brains?”

“No, that is what you should be using your mind for...being a slut, getting people off”

“Anyhow, before I knew it he was cumming all over me! I was surprised.”

“Surprised that he came?”

“Well, I did not really think about where it would hit. I was too busy trying to do a good job.”

“And you did apparently. Just as a hard cock is a good thing—proof that you have value...so is his cumming.”

So how much did YOU like it?”

“It made me very hot, very wet.”

“Is that all?”

“No, I went in his bathroom afterwards and got myself off.”

“Didn’t you do that earlier?”

“Yes.”

“So this was only like the fifth time ever?”

“Yes.”

“Twice in one day?”

“Yes.”

“Why? Didn’t you tell me that you have great success with thinking about other things when you are horny?”

“Yes.” Why did she have to play with her like this? “But, I do not think it would have worked this time.”

“Why ever not?”

“Because cumming was all I could think about!”

“I had my doubts—was actually feeling a little guilty about using my “persuasion” on you. But it is the best thing that ever happened to you. Tell me if you agree.”

“Yes, no...I don’t know. I just feel so weird. So different. Shane did not want his mother to see me because of the way that I was dressed—it made me think that maybe this was not a good idea—please don’t be mad!”

“Is that all? You always knew that if people knew the real you that some people would not like you. You cannot make everybody happy and that is an important lesson for you to learn. Of course Shane’s mother would not like her son to be going out with a slut! But you made Shane happy—maybe not in the way that his wife someday but it was happiness none the less.”

“But I thought that I might marry Shane.”

“You might have but you never would have been happy or made him happy because your real self would be dying to get out. And your real self is not the type of girl that boys marry.”

“Because I like dressing sexy?”

“No. Lots of men marry women that like sex and like looking sexy ... sometimes they even marry women that are kinda kinky ... but any guy that meets you will know that marrying YOU would be a nightmare.”

“Why?”

“Because you are a complete whore. You do not just dress sexy ... you dress slutty and love doing it. You would fuck all of his friends behind his back.”

“I would not!”

“Tell me how you feel when people look at you in your new wardrobe?”

“Horny ... excited”

“And you told me that you met an old boyfriend at the mall and that he liked your new look...did you like him liking it?”

“Yes, very much.” Oh No.

“Any plans to see him again?”

“No!” Barbie sounded defensive even to her own ears.

“What aren’t you telling me?”

“I gave him my phone number.”

“But ... but Barrrrrbie ... you are seeing Shane!” Mock reproach dripped from Chandra’s voice. “I do not really think that you are marriage material, Doll.

Anyhow, you promised to email me to tell me about seeing Shane but it occurred to me that there was no computer in your room. Did I miss it?”

“No. Our computer is in the den...it belongs to the whole family.”

“You were going to email me from the computer in the den? You were going to tell me about giving Shane a hand job on the computer that is accessible to your parents? Are you sure you weren’t blowing your teachers for good grades because that is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard! Were you even planning on covering your tracks at all?”

“You wanted me to email you and I wanted you to be happy. Besides I have my own email address and why what are the chances that they would look at my mail? My parents trust me.”

“Gee, why don’t we test that by having you email me about how you took on the football team because you HAD to confess it to someone.”

“I did not!”

“No, but you get good grades in Creative Writing so I bet you could make it believable. Want to test it?”

“No, please no! You are right—it was stupid!”

“Whatever. Not that you deserve it but I made sure that you would not be harassed at work by Barry.”

“Oh, thank you! I was worried at that!”

“Why in the hell should you be worried after I told you I would make it all right?”

“I mean. I knew you would I am just glad that you did.”

“Um hmmm. You are such a disappointment to me. You impress me by succumbing to your destiny of being a cum covered slut and then you tell me it was a complete accident. You risk me having to do major damage control by carelessly risking our little secret getting out to your parents. And then you have the fuckin’ guts to act like I would not do what I promised.”

“I am sorry!”

“I really do not believe you.”

“No, really, the last couple days have been confusing but you are really the only person that will be honest with me and ... and you know who I am and you still are willing to deal with me.”

“If I left you alone what would you do? Donna and Jennifer would not be your friends—first chance they got they gossiped about you. I bet that is what you would do though. You would go whining back to them like a weak little coward. Beg their forgiveness and live a life of quiet boredom. But me going away will not change you ... you will still be the little Barbie Doll that fucked herself to orgasm on her boyfriend’s bathroom floor. Only you will have to hide it for the rest of your life and nobody will understand you. Is that what you want?”

“No! No! You are right. I am sorry! I am trying so hard but it is all so new to me! Give me another chance.”

“It is clear that I have really been a little too nice to you when you have done very little to actually show that you want to be my friend! I will seriously have to think about what you could do for me to prove that you really do appreciate my help.”

“No, Chandra...wait!”

But a dial tone was all that answered her back.

2. Barbie as Little Joanie Cunningham ...Gone Bad

Barbie almost called in to work that night but she had told Chandra that she would be there so she really had no choice. She just really had to hope that everything would be ok and the best way to make that happen was to go out of her way to show Chandra that she appreciated her.

She took a shower and made sure that her legs were shaved and then she lathered up with shaving cream and carefully removed all of her pubic hair. When she got out of the shower she thoroughly examined herself with a hand mirror to make sure.

Next came matching lotion and perfume, carefully applied make-up, a Wonder Bra and panties, and one of the outfits she had found at the thrift store. It was origanny probably a Halloween costume. It looked like a nineteen fifties outfit complete with poodle skirt only the skirt only fell mid thigh and instead of a poodle there was a winking cat. The sweater was a soft pink and extra tight. She normally would have thought that the skirt was not short enough but the image was still clear: it was Happy Days via Hugh Hefner as modeled by Barbie! The moment she saw it she knew that she had to have it and could not wait for Chandra to see it. Hopefully she would tonight. Black high heels and her hair in a pony tail completed the look.

When Barbie walked into work someone let out a low wolf whistle and she blushed. She waved to Barry but he just glared back at her. She was very surprised that he did not check her out. Wonder what the attitude was all about? But before she could ask she saw HER sitting in the booth in the corner and everything stopped.

3. And They Call It Puppy Love

If Barry had any doubt in his mind about Chandra and Gwyneth knowing each other they were immediately dispelled when he saw the look on his waitress’ face. Oh, they knew each other and they had history all right. That was clear. Chandra’s eyes glittered and Gwyneth’s face paled.

He wondered what the little tramp had done now to make Chandra so angry. Whatever it was it was clear that Gwyneth knew she was caught. Chandra had came to him a few minutes before and very politely asked to speak to Gwyneth when she came in. She told him that their talk had inspired her to fight for her family...and to play just as dirty as Gwyneth had. He had to admire her guts and hoped that she was not making a mistake.

Why was Gwyneth dressed like the soft-core porn version of American Graffiti anyhow? Especially since whenever he suggested to her before that she could dress more in keeping with the theme she tended to look at him like he was from another planet.

Chandra walked over to Gwyneth and said, “Please step outside with me, Gwyneth, so we can discuss what you did—don’t worry, it is ok with Barry.”

Barbie followed Chandra outside and trailed after her as they went to the edge of the parking lot. Chandra turned around and stared at Barbie and said nothing.

“Chandra, I am sorry.”

“Yeah, right Gwyneth!”

“Why did you just call me Gwyneth?”

“Because that is who you want to be isn’t it? Poor little Gwyneth afraid to rock the boat, afraid to displease anyone...3 little feeble orgasms in her whole life because she metes them out only on special occasions. And her only reward for trying to please everyone is the belief that nobody has figured out who she really is deep down inside.”

“Chandra, please! I really have come so far. I do not want to be friends with any of the same people, I do not care that I get stares, not TOO much anyhow, women stare at me like I am disgusting and men all look like they think I am a mindless slut! I don’t care as long as you are my friend!”

“Gwyneth, we can call this off. You know who would make a great doll? Actually THREE great dolls? Katie Wolfe, Bethany McAllister, and Tori Bryant! Can you imagine? They have been close friends forever so people will really not be surprised to find out that they are Even Closer Friends!

And even though we will not be friends anymore you can watch from afar. (You did enjoy what went on in the west house bathroom, right?) Only you do not have to worry about trifling little details like watching my back so that you do not ruin the game for both of us”

Barbie felt it happening and quickly turned away from the restaurant so they nobody in there would see her forcibly pinching her nipples rather than scrunching her face.

“Gwyneth, I can make that go away also. I bet it is an inconvenience—especially since you are so prone to tears. You can marry Shane in a few years and never show who you really are, never cum again as much, never have as many men (and women) admire your body, ex boyfriends will see you at malls and be glad that they broke up with you, but you will be safe.”

“Please, my name is not Gwyneth, it is Barbie! I do not want to watch from afar! I do not want to be safe! I want to have fun, I want people to want to see all my best qualities, I want to cum lots more!”

“Refresh my memory. What are Gwyneth’s best qualities and what are Barbie’s best qualities? Your tears are messing up your make-up. Stop it. Answer me honestly and thoughtfully”

“Gwyneth is smart and....she...I ‘m sorry I cannot think of anything else.” Barbie fought to gain control.

“It’s ok—tell me about Barbie.”

“Barbie is sexy and slutty looking—she shows off her best qualities which are her lips, her tits, her ass, and her pussy. She is the type of girl that boys want to fuck! And you like her a lot more than Gwyneth.”

“That’s for sure! Who would you rather be? Take as much time as you need.”

“I do not need time. I want to be Barbie!!”

“Enough to stop fucking up?”

“Yes!”

“Enough to help me out by seeing potential problems?”

“Yes!”

“Enough to trust me?”

“Oh, yes!!”

“Thank you...Barbie.”

“Oh God, no, thank you—thank YOU.” A wave of incredible gratitude and relief shook Barbie’s body.

“Barbie, people are staring from the diner window. They are wondering why a normal average girl like me as hanging out with a whore like you. But WE know why—don’t we? Because I am your best friend.”

“Yes!”

“But you made me very angry and you need to be punished. I do want you to know what what I do to you in a couple minutes is not the punishment however but a necessary evil.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Babs, don’t sweat the details but I have to make it look like we are not friends—don’t be hurt—it is my way of protecting you if my plans go wrong. Do you trust me to take care of you?”

“Of course I do.”

“So let’s play a game. I need anyone watching to think that I told you off, I particularly need Barry to think it—never mind why because it is not worth you worrying about. What you need to know is that I, for the most part, do not mean it. So here is the game. Listen closely.

No matter what I say to you what I really mean is that I love you and I am going to take good care of you...”

“You...love me?”

“Yes, that does not mean that I like everything that you do but part of me loves you very deeply. That is why I do what I do...out of love for who you are and who you will be. I knew you would see that leaving all the silliness of your past boring life behind was the only choice to make.

NOW PAY ATTENTION because this is a game that can help us in the future. The meaner I am to you in front of people the more I love you. When we are going to play the game I will refer to you as ...hmm... ‘Stupid bitch’ only when you hear it it really means...?”

“That you love me!”

“Absolutely! Ok, now right after I call you a stupid bitch tonight I am going to do something else and you need to remember that I do not want to do this but I have to ... so when I do it I want you to think of it as a kiss, a deep passionate kiss that seals our relationship. Lips pressed together, tongues duelling, bodies pressed together. My committment to you. You do want us to kiss, don’t you?”

“Yes Chandra.”

“Good, because that is what this will be! Don’t forget ... now I want you to walk back toward the diner like what I said scared you a little and you want to get away. Now go...”

Barbie began to walk toward the diner across the parking lot. When she got a several feet away Chandra caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

“You Stupid Bitch ... don’t walk away from me until I am done talking to you. Keep your slutty ass away from me and everyone that I care about. Find a different street corner to peddle your ass from in the future!” And then Chandra smacked Barbie hard and walked past her into the diner.

Barbie was not sure what just occurred but she knew that Chandra loved her and that two second after she smacked her she felt incredibly, unbelievably horny and perfectly safe.

Chandra walked past the people gathered around the window and returned to her booth. A plump brunette that Barry recognized as a regular walked up to him and said, “Did you see what she did? She just slapped Gwyneth? Are you going to see if she is ok.”

Several other people looked at Barry in mute agreement. Why would be allow one of his employees to be attacked in front of him?

“It aint anything that I can discuss but she had it comin’—take my word for it.” Barry walked away from the crowd and over to the booth where Chandra was sitting and sipping her Coke in an unusually calm manner. It was as if she were at complete peace with herself.

“So I guess it went good, huh, kid?”

“Yes, I made it clear that I could play hardball too. I told her that if she destroyed my family that those Poloroids would be showing up in every imaginable place possible—including the internet. I think that the two of us have come to an agreement.”

Barry could only whistle in appreciation. Secretly he also felt proud that he was somewhat responsible for helping Chandra to take charge of her life. A sweet girl like that could easily be taken advantage of if there was nobody to watch out for her. She was a good-looking kid but he felt very fatherly toward her. After all she got a really raw deal from her real father.

“Barry, I really need to be going. Thanks for all of your help. Honestly.”

“No problem, Kiddo” Barry looked over at his trashy waitress,“I don’t suppose I could borrow those Poloroids?”

“BARRY!”

“Nah, it aint like that but I could use the insurance.”

“If she ever tries anything I am here for you but those pictures are staying with me for now. ‘Sides—she seems harmless enough as long as she has attention and her dressing like that can’t be bad for business.”

They both looked over to see the brunette get her ass pinched as she walked past a booth of teenaged boys who guffawed and cheered. She almost dropped the tray she was carrying. In reflexive anger she whipped around.

“You cre...,” Stopped in horror and looked at Chandra in proof that she was about to say something relatively intelligent and very insulting, then regrouped and started again.

“Owww, that hurt and you almost made me drop my tray.” She mustered a confused look.

“Gimme a break Gwyneth, you cannot dress like that and not expect attention.”

All of a sudden Chandra’s voice rang out. “He’s right. Why would you dress like that and get upset when some one responds? It seems hypocritical (that means two-faced) You really should thank him for noticing all the effort you put into your appearance.

I mean you did go out of your way to look like a little slut, right? AM I RIGHT?’

“Yes.”

“Yes??”

“Yes. I worked very hard to look like a slut.” Barbie could feel her face burn with shame and had the urge to run out.

“Thought so. So you owe...what’s your name?”

“Um, Justin.”

“You owe Justin an apology. Am I right?”

“Um hmm... Justin I am VERY sorry. It was silly of me to dress like this and not expect people to ... treat me like a ... like a ...”

A familiar voice rang out. “Like a TOY?”

“Thank you, Chandra ...like a toy! Please forgive me.”

“Um, sure. It’s ok.”

“Thank you.” Barbie looked around to see that all activity had came to a standstill and all eyes were upon her. “I, um, I have stuff to do. I am really sorry!” She quickly escaped into the kitchen.

“Geeze, Kid. Those must be some intense Poloroids!”

“They will be.”

“Huh?”

“I mean, they ARE!

Anyhow, like I was saying I really do not see Chandra being much of a problem. I would still keep my distance if I were you. Trust me.

I really DO have to go now but I will stop back soon.”

“Ok, Kid.” As she walked away he found himself staring at her ass. Maybe the feelings were not exactly one hundred percent fatherly.

Chandra stopped by Justin’s table on the way out and looked at all of the boys seated there and spoke in a low tone.

“Just remember that if you want to keep your toys nice you have to take care of them. No bruises, guys!

Justin, please tell Gwyneth (she prefers the name Barbie by the way) that I will be by to pick her up around 7:30 tomorrow morning. Tell her not to waste time getting ready—not even to bother with make-up.

This message is just for her—no one else.” Again she looked at everyone at the table to make sure that they understood and each one nodded in agreement. Later on the would reflect on the very weirdness of the conversation but at that moment it all made sense.

“OUCH!” A high pitched yip came from the kitchen along with the sound of breaking dishes.

“Man, all of you boys play too rough with your toys!” Chandra shook her head in exasperation as she walked out.

To Be Continued