The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chandra and Her Doll

by MichelleLovesTo

1. Dancing Queen Barbie

Rob stood in the living room for a few minutes after Chandra left and took it all in. “A piece of ass like that is all that it would take to jump-start my life again,” was his immediate thought. “A little too young and too innocent for you,” was his second thought.

He decided to mark it all down to hormones. It had been months since he had been with anyone—every since he broke up with his girlfriend, Nancy. It was bound to have an effect on him. Thinking about 16 (17?) year old school girls was a little crazy though.

But still...to find out that Gwyneth next door was taking her boyfriend’s cock into a mouth that an hour ago he would have sworn was virginal was something to think about.

Oh, he believed Chandra. Why would she lie? But still he kept wondering if maybe she made a mistake. Gwyneth was a pretty girl but not exactly exciting from what he could tell. Definite fuckablitity with those innocent eyes and big lips, not to mention full tits from what he could make out through her loose shirts but it seemed most likely that her destiny was more in the way of snobby little bookworm what would torture some poor sucker into an early grave. Speaking of suckers he wondered what that Shane kid had to do to get her to open up and say “ahhh.” There was no way the little brat would swallow—that he would put money on. Why was he thinking about this anyhow? What was the point?

Rob went upstairs to get his wallet off of his dresser and to put on a pair of jeans to go to the store. He was hungry and the jar of pickles and three cans of beer in the fridge just did not get it. As he slipped his wallet into his back pocket he moved his blinds aside to look next door. He realized that his bedroom must have faced Gwyneth’s room. Her shade was up but he did not see anything unusual although he could hear a radio on. Just as he started to close the blind he saw someone move and he looked closer.

Gwyneth seemed to be standing in front of a mirror looking at the outfit that she was wearing. It looked like a blue flowered sundress that seemed to cling to every curve. She spun around, she looked at her front, she looked at her back. She bent in it...but ultimately she rejected it in disgust which was illustrated in her next actions. She removed the dress and threw it across the room. She was not wearing anything underneath the dress. As Rob was digesting this very interesting fact the unsuspecting girl walked out of view.

A minute later she returned to the mirror holding a white cotton dress in front of her speculatively. This of course gave Rob an excellent view of her ass ... which was round but not at all flabby. Suddenly she whipped around and his immediate thought was BUSTED as she disappeared from view yet again but it all was explained a moment later when he heard the volume of the radio increase. She must like the song!

She then danced into view, pulling the dress over her head. It fit her like a glove but still seemed tasteful. Again she looked from all angles and again she seemed displeased. He pretty much figured that both dresses were too revealing for the little prissy bitch. If only she knew how much she was REALLY revealing!

Once again she disappeared from view and this time was gone for several minutes but then appeared again carrying a pile of clothes...again completely naked. Rob watched as she struggled into a pair of Daisy Dukes and had trouble getting them over her ... resorted to hopping up and down and pulling and while he objected to that gorgeous ass being covered there was the distinct compensation of the way her tits bounced as she jumped in a little circle. Finally she got them on and zipped and began the examination in the mirror. His favorite part was where she turned away from the mirror, bent over (to see how much ass was revealed?) and then twisted so she could see herself in the mirror...she was off to the side just enough so that he got a view of her in the mirror along with the regular view. She stood up and he expected the shorts to go in the reject pile ... no doubt about it with all the ass that the shorts revealed. But instead she playfully swatted herself on the ass and made no move to remove the shorts

She bent over to pick up the top that she had dropped and again showed off why the shorts were completely indecent—not that Rob minded. All of a sudden he focused on the top that she was holding in front of her ... it was a blue and purple tie dye and looked vaguely familiar...and then it hit him.

This was Gwyneth’s favorite shirt ...5 years ago. She wore it everywhere. She wore it around her yard, she wore it to school, she wore it while she rode her bike. When last she wore it she was a skinny, scrawny, flat-chested kid.

As she pulled it over her head he realized that she definitely had hit a growth spurt since last it had graced the front of her closet. It fit her a little differently. It grabbed unto her chest, it accentuated her tiny waist, it looked painted on. She did her standard spin around to check it out but the pout did not bode well.

Gwyneth walked away but came back a second later with a pair of scissors ... peeled the shirt off (peeled being the operative word) and started cutting fabric. When next she put it on it was a crop top. She looked a little more pleased but still had one more alteration. The scissors were used to cut a slit at the top of the shirt that made the aged material fall into a V and create cleavage. Another spin around and this time she was clearly finally satisfied.

His neighbor began dancing in from of the mirror and singing to the radio...something, something...“I’m a bitch...I’m a lover...”

What the hell kinda influence was this Shane kid? Chandra clearly was right on target about him and Gwyneth was lucky to have such a loyal friend. He felt rather paternal ... although the effect was spoiled by the diamond-cutter erection that he was currently sporting.

Still, he knew that he had proof that he was doing the right thing by keeping an eye out to make sure that everything was ok next door.

2. Barbie’s Burger Bungalow

Chandra walked into the building that resembled a ‘50’s diner and wrinkled her nose at the greasy smell that permeated the place. When she sat down at the counter a teenaged boy with acne and a huge Adam’s apple asked her what he could get her.

“A Coke and the owner.”

“Why...is there a problem?”

“Yeah, that I am dying of thirst and you are still standing there.”

“I am sorry...let me get that for you.” The boy scrambled to get her drink and had it sitting in front of her in 15 seconds. He looked rather endearingly puppy dog

“Hey, you know what? I am sorry that I snapped at you...I have had a lot on my mind...you know...world domination ... the moral implications of mind control... what to wear to the prom...lots of stuff.”

“Huh?”

“Never mind. I am just being silly. Can you get me the owner now? What is your name anyhow”

“Rick. The thing is that he is kinda busy...the fry bin is busted and the repairman is here...”

“Ok, I can wait a little while. My name is Chandra by the way. Hey, a girl I know works here. Gwyneth Kelly? Do you know her.”

“Yeah. I know her.” Chandra smiled at the flat tone in his voice aimed at letting no feelings show. Clearly there was more to be explored here.

“Don’t like her huh? It’s ok...neither do I. Maybe we can start our own support group! What did the little bitch do to you?” Chandra looked him straight in the eye as she asked this and he got a feeling that he maybe could trust her.

“She and her friends laugh at me?”

“Why is THAT?”

“Look. I know I am not Justin Timberlake. But I am a nice guy. Gwyneth, and her friends—Donna and Jennifer- act like I am something that you examine under a microscope and treat with all the same respect.” Rick was surprised that he was telling her all this but he just felt like he could.

“Tell me something...what would make you feel better? Feel vindicated?”

This is so weird but it almost felt like she was peeling back layers of his subconscious.

“If one of them went out with me and gave me a fair chance!”

“Really? Is that exactly it? If they really treated you so horribly—and I believe you—is that enough? I mean, they laughed at you, don’t they owe you more than a date and a chance?”

“Yes, you are right, I deserve more from those stuck-up bitches!” Rick found himself blushing at his sudden outburst but Chandra just laughed delightedly.

“Which one if you had to pick?”

“Jennifer”

“Why? Gwyneth is more attractive.”

“Life is more than a beauty contest, I know, and because we used to be friends in elementary school. Now she acts like I am just someone to laugh at.”

“You liked her a lot.” Not a question...a statement.

“Yes.”

“And she has hurt you the most.”

“Yes,” Rick closed his eyes at the pain.

“You know Rick. I think that I know Jennifer. I might have her in a class. She seems lonely and could probably use a nice guy like you ... although it is more than she deserves and you would be justified in making her fight for your love.”

“There is no way she would consider me!”

“Stranger things have happened...is that the owner over there?”

A burly man in his forties with grease stains on a white shirt had just walked out of the kitchen.

“Yeah. That is Barry.”

“Can you please get him for me. And, Rick? I enjoyed talking to you.”

Rick went and talked to Barry for a minute and they looked over at her. Barry smirked and said something and Rick frowned. Oh oh, Barry made a comment about Rick’s new friend and he feels protective

Barry came over and in what he probably thought was a subtle manner check out her tits. “No wonder my little Doll was worried about what Barry would do when he saw her new fashion sense.”

“Can I help you, Miss?”

“Maybe, can we go over to the booth?”

“Sure, Sweetheart.”

Sweetheart? Chandra briefly considered having him develop a taste for wearing lingerie that he would be unable to keep hidden but dismissed it...for the moment.

They sat down and Barry stared boldly into her eyes making the initial connection much easier.

“Barry, I can call you that, right?

“Sure Swee...”

“Anyhow, BARRY, I just thought I would warn you about Gwyneth Kelly.”

“Warn me? What is the kid a serial killer?” Barry laughed hoarsely and loudly.

“Look, what I tell you here is our little secret...it goes no further or it could be a disaster.” Her gaze intensified and suddenly Barry knew that he would be telling noone. Suddenly he was afraid to share whatever was said here.

“Here goes nothing.... Gwyneth has been sleeping with my father” Chandra looked down.

“Wait a second. What kind of crap are you tryin’ to pull?”

“Excuse me.”

“That aint the girl I know.”

“It surprised me too...I thought she was my friend.”

“I do not know what you are up to here but...”

“I am up to doing you a favor of letting you know just who you are employing. Why does it surprise you...because you brushed up against her enough times, flirted with her enough times, out and out hit on her enough times to know that she was not interested in YOU?”

“You can just get the fuck out...”

Barry started to rise. Chandra met his gaze and very quietly said, “Sit down.” He found himself settling back in his seat.

“Gwyneth and I discussed you back when she had me convinced that we were friends.”

“If you two were chummy then why did I never see you here? I saw her other friends—Jennifer and Donna—and her boyfriend, Shane...had to make her go back to work enough times when she would rather be yapping with them...but I never saw you.”

“How can you remember everyone that comes in here?”

“I would remember you if I ever saw you.” It was true—he could not say she had never been there but he would have remembered her if he ever really had a reason to focus on her—like seeing her with Gwyneth.

He would not forget her now. Her eyes were her most striking features ... very intense and very catlike. Vividly green. Her features reminded him of a picture of an elf he saw in one of his kid’s fairy tale books. Heart shaped face with a chin that came to a point—an intelligent face that seemed to veer between innocent and mischievous. Pale skin with a sprinkling of freckles across the nose. Medium length hair that curled under her chin. He imagined that she looked much the same at ten and would look much the same at forty... or fifty.

“I was only here once or twice. Gwyneth told me not to come by because I would get her in trouble. Looking back she just did not really want to be seen with me.” Chandra looked hurt and ashamed and he felt himself starting to believe her because the pain on her face seemed so very real.

“So, what did she say about me ...if you are telling the truth.”

“Gwyneth laughed at you. She said that you were too working class with the grease stains on your shirt and your groping hands, and your low-class manners. That it was hysterical to imagine someone like you thinking you had a chance with someone like her since she could do so much better than you without half-trying. ”

Barry felt anger overwhelm him...it made perfect sense that she WOULD think that. Hey, he might be working class but he owned this place and made a success of it. The little bitch did not even need this job which is good because she was going to be out on her ass.

Chandra took note of his reaction and fought back a smile..instead turning it into a grimace. “Little did I know that the ‘much better’ was MY father. It might help to know that he is a very successful doctor.”

“Yeah, but she is a young girl...it was not like he was going to leave his family for her. She would have been better off with some rich kid like Shane Whats-His-Ass.

“Oh, she has Shane to insure her future but she used my daddy to buy her nice little gifts for services rendered.”

“How did you find this out?”

I found nude Polaroid’s of my dear friend in my father’s desk drawer. When I confronted Gwyneth she did not even bother to deny it. Showed me all the presents...jewelry that she wore that I had admired...and laughed at me. Told me that she held all the cards and that if I gave her enough grief she would have my father arrested for statutory rape for the sheer hell of it since she was ready to move on anyhow. She would ruin my father and devastate my mother for the sheer hell of it and her identity would be protected by the courts. I believed her too—she would destroy my whole family just because she could.

Look, you do not have to believe me but don’t turn your back on her or you will regret it.”

“You do not have to worry... is out of here.”

“I do not think that is a good idea...not if anyone ever saw you make a move on her. She would make you pay for it—I am sure of it. My advice is to keep your hands off of her and wait for her to get bored and quit on her own. It is only a matter of time before she is on to the next thing”

Barry thought about it and could not really be sure that Rick had not witnessed anything and Chandra made sense. Her story was crazy but in a strange way rang true. And while he was no bleeding heart he felt bad for the kid. Who would lie about a thing like that...and why?

“I really have to go...” There were tears in Chandra’s voice.

“Look, don’t be a stranger and don’t let the bitch get you down.”

“Thanks, I...I really appreciate you saying that. I was really depressed for a while but I know that I have way too much class to let Gwyneth Kelly destroy me.”

“That’s the stuff. Hold your head high.”

Chandra wiped her tears away with a napkin. “Thank you for being so very understanding.”

3. That’s Barbie But That’s NOT Ken

Barbie pulled up in front of Shane’s house and checked her make-up in the mirror. She liked the way that the candy red lipstick she wore accentuated her lips.

Barbie found all sorts of awesome colors of lipstick and nail polish at the dollar store and the trip to the thrift store was even better. It was particularly great how the boy that worked there kept staring at her as she shopped and she knew he was really impressed by her She found the best sandals with skinny, spiky heels—they were a purple that matched her T-Shirt and she was wearing them right now!

Now was the time to go see Shane as she had promised Chandra. There was no way that she was letting her down again. Partly because she was just plain scared to but partly because Chandra was the only friend that she really had. Still she was nervous (and very horny) so she took a deep breath.

Barbie found herself trembling with nervousness and excitement as she waited for Shane to open the door. When he did she had to smile at his reaction which was all that she could have hoped for.

Shane was floored as he looked at his previously very conservative girlfriend. Her shorts were so short that they showed a good portion of her hips and when she turned around he knew a good portion of her ass would be on display. This was confirmed by the way that old man Harrington kept looking over as he walked his ancient poodle. Her top left nothing to the imagination as it revealed her stomach and gripped her breasts. Her nipples were hard.

“Aren’t you going to ask me in?”

“Oh Jesus, yeah, come in before anyone else sees you.”

Barbie walked in and pouted. “You don’t like my outfit?,” she asked as she entered.

Shane was momentarily speechless as it was confirmed that most of her ass WAS on display.

“No Baby...you look, you look hot but it is quite a change.”

“I know it is Shane and that is what I need to talk to you about.” Shane realized it was hard to take her seriously while she was dressed like something from The Dukes of Hazzard only not as classy.

“Shane, is that Gwyneth’s voice I hear?” A voice rang out from the other room.

“Yeah Mom.”

“Well, I have to say ‘hi’ to my girl.”

“Mom, please, we don’t have time for that. We are going downstairs now!”

Shane dragged Barbie down the stairs and whispered. “If my mother sees you tell her that you are trying out for the school play or something. Make something up.”

The basement was completely finished with a game room and a number of cozy places to sit but Barbie headed right for the door on the left...Shane’s bedroom ... his “bachelor pad” as he insisted on calling it (She was pretty sure he got the term from The Brady Bunch) Before he always had to coax her in there with false promises that he was not going to try anything but this time he made a beeline for his bed and had a seat.

She looked good and his body responded accordingly—not many teen boys would not respond to he sight before him- but it was still all a little strange and he was going to get answers!

“What in the hell is going on here, Gwyneth?”

“I do not like that name anymore. I am going by Barbie now.”

“Ok, now I know that you are just messing with me...only it is May not April so I am not sure why.”

“Shane, please sit next to me at let me explain....please!”

Gwyneth/Barbie was pouting playfully at him and Shane tried to make sense of this all. He decided that he did need to sit and since the only chair was covered in clothes he sat on the bed.

“Ok, now what is going on?”

Barbie thought hard how she wanted to explain this. That suddenly it all made sense to her to dress like a slut and to do what she was about to do. Vaguely she knew that this was not right but she could not quite grasp why in light of the facts that Chandra had presented to her. And now she had to explain it to Shane...and not sound intelligent...but still make him believe what she had to say. And most of all not upset Chandra when she told HER about it.

“Shane...I have been really, really, REALLY unfair to you. We have been going out for like a whole month and I think you deserve more than I have been giving you. I hope to just start to make it up to you.”

“What are you saying?” His girlfriend was acting really spacy.

“Well, I am not ready to have sex with you....”

“This is a news flash? I knew that but thanks for dressing like a ‘ho’ to share the update.”

“But I would still like to get you off...maybe with like a handjob.”

“Now I know you are full of shit and I do not think this is at all funny, Gwyneth!”

“Barbie!”

“Barbie, Bambi, BIMBO—whatever!”

“How can I prove that I am being honest? That I want to make up for my stupidness in the past.”

“By giving me a hand job!” That’s right Shane—call her bluff.

“Ok, but I am a little nervous.”

“Right, I bet...”

Barbie took a deep breath and cupped him through his jeans and then Shane took a deep breath.

“Gwyneth...”

“Barrrrbie!”

“Barbie...why are you doing this?”

“Because I want to.”

“Oh.”

“Do you want me to stop?” Barbie started to remove her hand.

“No!” Shane’s hand covered hers.

“Good because I do not want to stop either.” And she really didn’t because once again Chandra was right. She liked the way that he felt even through his jeans. She liked how hard and solid he felt...and she liked the fact that he was definitely getting more turned on by the second.

“Gwy..Barbie...?”

“Um hmmm” Barbie was busy unzipping this jeans.

“Nothing...nothing at all...”

“Oh Shane,” Barbie whispered huskily as she reached through the opened zipper,“I really can’t believe that I waited this long.”

“Me either...hold up Barbie.” Shane went and locked the door. “Let me remove the jeans to make this easier for you.”

“And harder for YOU.” Oh crap? Was that too intelligent? Are puns intelligent?

Shane was now kicking his pants off and almost tripped in his eagerness to get back to the bed. Normally Barbie, well Gwyneth, would admire Shane’s muscular legs when she saw them—he was very athletic but now her eyes were glued to his cock and she actually felt her mouth water, she licked her lips without even realizing it—Shane took note.

“Baby, if a handjob feels good a blowjob would feel better.” Damn, maybe he could convince her...she was practically eating him up with her eyes. He never knew that she was such a slut!

“Next time, Shane!”

“Really?”

“Um hmm.” As long as it was ok with Chandra...she hoped that it was ok with Chandra! She wrapped her dainty little hand around his cock and smiled and began to stroke.

Shane moaned.

“Am I doing ok?”

“You are doing great. Um, a little faster...”

“Like this?”

“Yeah, just ... like ... that. Don’t stop.”

Barbie still had a Gwyneth brain (for the most part) so she logically tried to figure out how to make it even better for him and she decided she might be able to increase his pleasure if she knelt down on the floor facing him and maybe used both hands. So she did—very smoothly and without breaking contact.

Shane could not even believe his luck ... he had a gorgeous brunette on her knees in front of his, who kept unconsciously licking her lips. A prime view into her ample cleavage and her hands wrapped around his throbbing cock. She was completely focused on his pleasure and her normally big blue eyes were narrowed and glazed over in passion. She really WASN’T Gwyneth anymore—not that he could see—she was more like Gwyneth’s whore sister and Barbie was as good of a name as anything!

“Barbie...you are amazing. What a slut. Play with my balls a little bit. Yeah, mmm...yeah...that’s it.” Now he KNEW he was right—there is no way in hell Gwyneth would have EVER let him talk to her like that.

He wanted to hold back longer and enjoy it more...maybe talk her into that blow job but it was simply too amazing to have this willing slut at his feet serving him. Looking like one of those bitches that begged you to call a 900 number only she was getting him off for free! So he came...all over her face and chest.

Barbie, even with a mostly Gwyneth brain, did not foresee this ahead of time. Well, she was a virgin, and this was a new situation, and ... when she did see the inevitability there was not a whole lot to do at that point (without making Shane and Chandra mad.) She he shot all over her pretty made-up face and part of her felt grossed out but another part of her felt flattered. A third part of her knew that if she stuck her tongue out that she could taste it but rejected the idea at the last second.

She looked at Shane but he had fell onto his back on the bed and did not seem like he wanted to talk at that moment anyhow so she got up and walked into the bathroom that adjoined “the bachelor pad.”

She looked in the mirror and began to cry as she took note of the cum beginning to dry on her face, her T-shirt, and her chest right in between her tits. Is this really what she wanted? Her face began to scrunch up and at the same moment she reached up and pinched her nipples hard—to remind herself that Barbie Dolls do not cry like that and if she scrunched her face Chandra would not love her! She fell to her knees in emotional agony.

But, but, this was completely insane! This was not her at all. Even though she planned on being with a boy someday she never really thought...imagined...it would like this. She thought it would be tender and romantic and sweet not... something dirty like this...Shane called her a slut and at that moment she had felt flattered, glad that he saw her for who she was.

‘Cause Chandra made her do some of these things but she did not make her like it...and she did like it...so much! So very much that she could not help herself when she pulled her shorts off and tossed them aside and then changed positions on the floor to have her legs spread out of front of her so she could play with herself. Whatever else she knew or thought she knew she was sure that she could not stand it if she did not get off immediately. Maybe after that she would have a return to clarity like she had just that morning (was it really just a few hours before that she had last masturbated? What did THAT say about her?)

Her fingers reached for her dripping pussy and she was amazed by the heat, the sheer heat that radiated from between her legs. And when her index finger touched her clit she felt a jolt ripple through her body. God, that felt so fucking amazing! So right ...no, wait this was wrong! She knew that she must have scrunch her face up again because, she pinched her nipples...hard.. and liked it and her right hand left an imprint from the pussy juices coating her fingers. Oh, God!

Barbie could not help it, she had to get off and so she resumed masturbating herself to orgasm on the floor of Shane’s bathroom. Working at her cunt furiously and with all she had as tears rolled down her face as she realized that she would never be normal again, not even if Chandra went away and took it all back, she would still know what she was. Chandra held a mirror in front of her that helped her see her true self ... the kind of girl that would feel flattered when a guy called her a slut and blew a load all over her. And there was one thought that kept on wanting to surface that she fought to suppress. But at the moment that she got off she moaned it aloud....

“I almost thanked him!”

4. Dolls have Feelings, too...Or Do They?

As Chandra walked home (at the same time as Barbie was arriving at Shane’s door) from the Burger Bungalow she was forced to consider the morality of her actions. Making her Doll more sexual...well, that was all good and unbelievable fun but was what she had just did in lying to Barry about her really ok?

She completely lied about Gwyneth. Sure, she had did the same thing with Rob—painting her as sucking Shane’s dick but really there was nothing wrong with that. But she painted a completely different and false image to Barry.

Still, she guessed it to be ok because Barry was sworn to secrecy and because it fulfilled her promise to make sure that her Doll would be safe from her boss while at work. It was a case of the end justifying the means.

And really there was no room for second guessing—at the moment that she decided to change Gwyneth and began to do so- she knew that there would be no going back. She could have never used her “persuasion” but she did and knew that there was no going back. It was just as Chandra always knew it would be ...once she opened the door for anything more than the most simple of things...she would be drunk on the powers. Unable to stop.

Every time she persuaded someone it opened new doors, new possibilities. There were endless adventures to be had and a person could spend a lifetime on such an intriguing game.

Seeing her first Doll take shape was intoxicating. What she could make her do, and be, and believe filled her mind with wonder and made it hard to remember why she held off on exploring her talent long ago.

And the way that she could enhance the game by drawing in her own participants was a bonus that she never anticipated. Better than any make believe was the reality of casting her own play and molding her actresses and actors to suit her whims.

She had no intention of going back even if she could so the only thing left to do was make the most of it.

5. Barbie and Her Boyfriend Share an Awkward Good-bye

When Barbie emerged from the bathroom Shane was dressed again. He looked concerned because it was clear that she had been crying—she also looked much like the girl he used to know now that her face looked clean-scrubbed. He tried not to dwell on the fact that she had no choice but to clean up under the circumstances.

“Gwyneth...”

“Barbie.” She sighed.

“No, GWYNETH, what is going on here? Please make some sense out of this. That was not you!”

“Yes it was Shane—it was the real me.”

“I can’t believe that! I know that you just did it to make me happy!”

“And it did, didn’t it?”

“Yeah, at that moment, yeah. But it does not seem to be what you want—at least not from the look on your face!”

“Answer one thing...if I show up tomorrow and want to do it again. Or more? Would you tell me no?”

Maybe if he told her that he WOULD say no that there would be hope for her—for them. She could beg Chandra to let her be and then maybe....

“No.”

“What?” Her heart skipped a beat.

“I would not tell you ‘no’.”

“I really didn’t think so. I guess that means that I was ok.”

“Ok? You were great but that is not the point!”

“It is the only point. I have to go.”

“Ok, but try not to let my Mom see you. I mean...it is just that...”

“Don’t worry, I understand.”

“Hold on.” Shane walked over to her to give her a hug and kiss goodbye just as he always did. But instead of the response he usually got—her making sure the hug did not last too long and give him “the wrong impression”—she enthusiastically pressed herself against him. And the kiss that was meant to be something reassuring and effectionate became passionate with tongue’s mingling enthusiastically. He could feel her renewed desire and he felt himself becoming hard again when suddenly she pulled back.

“Look Shane, I am sorry and I promise to make it up to you but I just have to get out of here and think.” God, why did she mention THINKING!

And on that note she ran upstairs and out of the house.

To Be Continued