The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chandra and Her Doll

by MichelleLovesTo

1. Chandra and Barbie Bond

Barbie was waiting bright and early in the morning for Chandra to come by. As requested she did not wear make-up and she dressed in jeans, a T-shirt and tennis shoes. She was not at all sure what Chandra meant by “not wasting time getting ready” so she packed make-up, a black miniskirt, a red halter, and high heels just in case. And she prayed that she did not screw up or misinterpret the instructions.

When Chandra pulled up Barbie was happy to see that she did not look angry so apparently she did ok. She slipped into the car and Chandra pulled away.

“Morning Doll.”

“Morning Chandra. Do I look ok?”

“Yes, I know I was not incredibly clear. To me the most important thing was no make-up. The rest I figured that I could fix and I do need to make adjustments but not bad.”

“I don’t get it—you have made it clear that I am supposed to be attractive and today it is not that important.”

“You have always been considered attractive, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Sure you have. And you take it for granted a little—the perks that come with good looks and being upper middle class.

Are you still having trouble with hiding your intelligence? What I mean is your pride in being intelligent—it is not like you are a Rhodes Scholar anyhow.”

“Yeah. Honestly. There is a part of me that hates, hates, hates acting stupid—that fights it even though I know you are right about it not being the thing that I should focus on or show.”

“Do you really know that? Because if it is still a problem it must be because you do place a high value on it.”

“I suppose so on some level.” Barbie was happy to see that Chandra was not getting mad at her honesty. “Maybe because I have always gotten a lot of praise for grades.”

“From parents?”

“Yes, and friends.”

“Boys, too?”

“Yeah, it seems like they liked that I was smart.”

“Um hmmm. Well, parents like good grades because they do not want you to be a financial drain and because they cannot really encourage you to be a slut in good conscience. Friends like it because their parents place the same values on them and boyfriends like it because it was a way to get closer to you and because you were not offering a lot else at that time. And I do not think too many people would be admiring your brains if you did not have great tits.

But do not take my word for it. Today we are going to see if my theory holds water.”

“What do you mean?”

“Today we are going to do a number of things—one of them is find out how far brains will get you.

By the way—how’s your ass?”

“Black and blue.”

Chandra laughed girlishly. “Sorry Doll. I did not mean for them to be so rough.”

“Yeah, well. It pissed me off every time I got pinched but it also made me feel more like A Toy—like you said.”

“And you do like that?”

“Um hmm, not completely though. It turns me on and makes me sick at the same time.”

“Tell me more about how you feel about all this.”

Barbie felt a wave of love for Chandra and she knew without a doubt that it was not anything forced upon her—she was as clear headed as she had been these last few days. In that moment she was completely comfortable. She realistically knew that Chandra was gathering information that would be used later but it felt so good to talk to her openly, like real friends.

“I hate and crave being out of control. It freaks me out to be living my life and then have to step back and wonder if the choice I just made was really MY choice at all. But it turns me on too—and I feel freaky for saying this—to just be a toy that you direct. And I am afraid that saying that will be permission and if I give you that then I cannot blame you. At the same time I want to keep you close to me and at this point would probably willingly do whatever you said—no persuasion involved.

You are amazing to me. Your power fascinates me—not just the power over me but what you did the other day with Bethany and her friends. That blew me away—but even that is freaky—that I liked the fact that you manipulated them.” Barbie looked over to see Chandra’s reaction but she was just driving and staring ahead.

Several minutes passed in silence. Finally Chandra spoke. “It is freaky for me too. It was so easy to pick you because you were just so offensive to me at that moment. All I wanted was to teach you a lesson—like the lesson that Katie, Bethany, and Tori received—only I grew to like my power over you too much to let it go.

When I am molding you I forget that you are a human—I do not care. All that matters is that you are mine for as long as I desire. But whatever else is manipulation and persuasion it is the truth that I hated Gwyneth but I do not hate Barbie.

I could get angry at you, I could forget that you are a person, I could even destroy you without thinking about it but I cannot hate you. In short, any feelings that I have for you are no protection necessarily against my desires.

I am sorry that because of me your ass is covered in bruises but it will happen again if I have any say in it. For no other reason then it turns me on. Your ass is black and blue because every guy there thought it was their right and you allowed it because you believed the same thing—that it was owed to them. And because you did not want to disappoint me.

Using you for my needs, desires, and whims is the definition of a fun evening”

Barbie sat there speechless. Sometimes the enormity of this thing hit her like a ton of bricks It was disconcerting to be told that she might be destroyed and thrown to the wolves if the mood hit Chandra.

“Ok, enough of that happy horseshit (as my grandfather used to say).” Chandra turned into a restaurant parking lot, parked, grabbed an overstuffed duffle bag and said, “Haul your ass, Babs!”

Barbie followed Chandra into the restaurant bathroom and watched her lock the door. “Take off your clothes.”

Barbie did not even bother to protest but did as she was asked. Chandra looked her over again in approval and Barbie blushed, and then her jaw dropped as Chandra pulled out a Poloroid camera and started taking pictures.

“Turn around but look over your shoulder ... wow, they really DID do a number on your ass ... bend forward and thrust it out ... spread your legs a little ... hot.”

“The shame of it is that this IS making me hot,” thought Barbie, “I have no idea where these pictures might end up but that gets me so damned wet—that and the fact that I am making Chandra happy.”

“Ok, I have a million more ideas for poses but we really need to tart you up more because although the innocent and natural look IS really sexy it just is not really YOU.”

Barbie could see her reflection in the mirror over the sink and thought how strange it was, her completely naked and Chandra completely clothed. The complete inequity of power. The knowledge that she could not do anything if she wanted to—and the knot in her stomach associated with knowing that she was losing herself partially because she was in love with a girl that was very possibly a sociopath.

Chandra stepped behind her and their eyes met in the mirror and their gazes locked. She pressed herself against Barbie’s back and still without breaking the gaze began to caress her nude body, making her ownership clear. Hands roaming over firms tits, squeezing them, toying with them, tweaking and touching the nipples until they were painfully erect, hands moving down along the rib cage to her stomach and then .... stopping. Barbie’s face reflected need and desire and an unspoken plea for Chandra to continue which made Chandra smirk.

“Doll, you really ARE a horny thing. Unfortunately this is really only our first date so it would be unseemly for me to continue because you would be unable to respect me.

And poor Shane, you cannot seem to be faithful to him and are always willing to spread your legs for every Tom, Dick, and Chandra that comes along. Tsk, tsk.”

Barbie whipped around. “Why are you so mean sometimes? These have been the hardest, scariest days of my life but if I have tried so hard, SO hard to make you happy and you have to make fun of me. I do not love Shane, I love you. That alone takes a little getting used to but you have cut me no fucking slack—not for one mother fucking second!”

“You are bitchy when you are horny, huh?”

Barbie reflected that Chandra had smirking down to a science. Someone tried to open the door but then realized it was locked.

“I am bitchy because I am butt-assed naked in a public bathroom and you do not even appreciate what I have went through. That is all that I want—some acknowledgement”

“Yeah, that is exactly what you seemed to want a minute ago when I could actually feel the fucking heat radiating from your pussy. You really just wanted me to validate your feelings. If I gave you the choice right now—tell you what a good brave girl you are or finger you to the cum of your life—I know that you would pick the Hallmark moment.”

The door handle rattled. “Excuse me, is anyone in there? How long are you going to be?”

“Yeah, someone is in here and I am going to be as long as I need to be so I suggest that you make alternate arrangements.”

“Wait, are you one of the girls I saw go in there fifteen minutes ago? What are you doing in there?”

“What is this ‘Enquiring minds want to know’? My friend is sick and I am trying to help her out.”

“Neither one of you looked sick when you went in ...”

Chandra balled up her fists, her eyes glittered like green glass, her jaw clenched. “Look, go away or you will regret it.”

“It is drugs, isn’t it?”

“THAT is it...” This spoken to Barbie who immediately made a placating gesture.

“Chandra ... wait...” But it was too late, Chandra opened the door and a mousy woman walked in her late thirties walked in, gaped at the naked teenager standing there, and attempted to turn around and leave.

“Nope, now you are staying.” Chandra relocked the door. “You know, lady, lately privacy has been hard to come by, the last time that Barbie was flashing me in a bathroom we were interrupted also. It is beginning to piss me off.”

“Look, I just really ... I do not know what I interrupted but I really just want to go.”

“No, you will stay,” Chandra insisted, looking the frightened woman in the eye.

“What do YOU think, Barbie? Let her go? I mean, she IS really annoying. Stop trying to cover yourself by the way, although it is cute the way you are trying to be modest but your black and blue ass is reflected in the mirror.”

“I say let her go. It is not her fault that she interrupted us—maybe she really had to pee.”

“I understand, but I made it clear to her that it was not happening. You want me to let her go and not punish her?”

“Yes, I think you should cut her a break.”

“Ok, Gwyneth, hop onto the counter and sit there. Good, now if you want me to let her go you will spread your legs for me and our guest.”

Barbie understood that the use of the name ‘Gwyneth’ was to make it harder, to make the descrepency between that she once was and who she was now more readily apparent. Clearly Chandra did not believe in doing a favor for it’s own sake.

“You are so right, I agree that she should be let go. The price I ask is that you spread your legs—for every second that you do not do what I ask the price that you will pay will increase. And it WILL happen even if I have to make it happen only then I will make it happen with INTEREST.”

Barbie spread her legs. Her heart was beating so hard, so loud and her body was shaking with pure adrenaline. She was smart enough to know that Chandra was telling the truth and that she needed to be obedient.

“Good girl! Gee, you are rather wet, huh? We might have to wipe the counter down before we leave. Just display yourself for our guest. Since you hestitated, although not long, I ask that you finger yourself for the remainder of the time our guest is here. You do not have to make yourself cum, so if you feel that starting to happen you can stop momentarily. Of course that will probably not happen since you are such a fine upstanding girl that could not possibly get off on displaying herself like this.”

Barbie began to touch herself using the fingers of her right hand. She was careful not to get herself too excited but to not hold back too much and make Chandra angry.

Chandra turned to the woman. “Yeah well, ok, settle this debate and you can go ... Barbie here is angry at me because she said that I am not taking her feelings into account, the fact that she is in love with me, and is exhausted from dressing like a whore. I maintain she is really angry at me because she wants me to fuck her so bad that she cannot think straight. My proof of this is that her outburst came two seconds after I told her that I was not ready, not to mention the fact that she clearly was rather excited when she spread her legs. What is YOUR feeling on this?”

“Please just let me leave.”

Chandra looked the woman in the eyes. “Please think this through and when I ask, give me your honest opinion ... if you do not answer me I will make you walk to the middle of the restaurant and pee yourself all the while thinking it would have been easier to have went away when I told you to.”

“This is ridiculous, you cannot make me ... what are you getting out of the bag, oh shit, you have a gun.”

“Actually, I have a bottled water. Drink it, drink all of it ... there you go ... and if you think that I cannot make you do what I say ponder the fact that you are still here although there is really nothing keeping you here and you are drinking water for no apparent reason other than that I told you so. And not that you will appreciate this but, and you will have to take my word for it, I could make you give me your opinion but instead I gave you a choice. Anyhow, keep drinking and thinking ... starting now. Tick, tock ... tick tock...”

Chandra turned her back on the woman. “Babs, is this very embarrassing for you?”

“Yes, very.”

“I thought so. I had a theory that it would be ... we fear judgement from women more than men. Just as it was easy for you to act like a slut for Shane it was painful to you that he did not want his mother to see you.

What you will find over time is that you will embrace disapproval from women because it shows that you are going in the right direction. Most women do not like sluts ... it is primal. They will seek to shame you, humiliate you, degrade you, and the kindness among them will pity you and what they feel is your low self esteem ... it will be a rare female that will befriend you or understand you.

Your reward will not come from your average woman, but your average man. It will be in every time that they acknowledge you for what you are, for what you are born to be, it will be in pleasing me and pleasing them, nobody else.

Look at this woman because it could be you. Somewhere someone told her that it was better to be what she is than what you are. And it has made her so frustrated and unfulfilled that she had nothing better to do than quiz us through a locked door on whether we were partaking in all the negative activities that she has heard that teens are engaged in. I sure hope that we have not disappointed her by not doing drugs.

You are quite beautiful with your legs spread and your fingers working busily. What must your guest think though? I guess we will find out shortly.

Chandra walked over to Barbie and casually began to roll one of her nipples between her fingers, Barbie’s fingers sped up between her legs without her realizing it. Chandra’s lips turned up and then she stepped back and began to remove her own clothes.

Chandra was finer boned than Barbie and built on a smaller scale. Where Barbie wore a c-cup, Chandra wore a b-cup. Barbie had an hourglass figure that flared out dramatically, Chandra’s body was all gentle, feminine curves. And now Chandra stood before Barbie in a black, lacy bra and matching panties and she could not look away.

A few days before Barbie had never thought about other women, except in passing, and now she was completely entranced as she watched Chandra begin to apply make-up. Her eyes kept wandering from her face to the curves of her body as she outlined her eyes to dramatic effect and expertly applied blush and lipstick.

Next she put on stocking and a garter belt also in black, a black leather minishirt, high heels, and a red blouse that she apparently meant to leave unbuttoned enough to give an occasional hint of bra. Chandra stood before her and Barbie realised to her shock and horror that she was about to cum, that somewhere along the line she had began to masturbate with enthusiam, and she looked at Chandra looking at her with amusement and she looked at the woman that she had all but forgot existed, who now was staring at her in shock and horror and she made herself stop. It was an effort to not let it happen but there was enough of her old self in her that she forced her fingers to still. She felt tears welling up but she had no idea if it was shame that caused them or the fact that she wanted to cum so bad so very badly.

“Yep, we are definately going to have to wipe up the counter. Ok, lady, what’s it going to be?” This last part directed at the aghast looking woman in the corner with the empty bottle of water.

“I would like to offer my opinion.”

“What a surprise.”

“I think that it is clear that the naked girl wants you to be with her.”

“Um, I AM with her.”

“Sexually ... and that is the reason for her anger.”

“You aren’t just saying that because you do not want to publically humiliate yourself, right? Because I really want an honest opinion.”

“No, there is really no doubt that she is attracted to you.”

“Yeah, that is what I thought. Thanks, do you want to use the toilet before you go?”

“No, really, I have interrupted you two enough.”

“Ok, as long as you are sure. Needless to say that this was a completely private conversation. Oh, I am a vegetarian, anything good on the menu for me?”

“Um, well, there is a cucumber and tomato sandwich on a bagel.”

“That sounds good—I appreciate the suggestion. Oh, you can go now.” As soon as the words were out of her mouth the woman was unlocking the door and practically running out. Chandra relocked the door and then returned to rummaging through the bag as if nothing had just happened which gave Barbie the desire to laugh hysterically. She managed to supress for the most part until Chandra looked at her like ‘what is your damage?”

“Care to let me in on the joke or do you just want to keep it to yourself.”

“I don’t know—maybe it is your habit of getting people’s opinions in restrooms, maybe it is your ability to take part in surreal events and move on, maybe it is the fact that you do treat me like a toy, push me to the side when you are done playing with me.”

“What can I say? I am a people person and like talking to them. As for you—you do not need me to play with you, you are doing an exceptional job playing with yourself. Would you like to finish with that or leave it alone for now?”

“Leave it alone, please.”

“OK, just call me the anti fairy godmother for the next few minutes.”

Chandra pulled out a roll of bandaging that Barbie knew that people usually used for sprained ankles. She motioned for Barbie to lift her arms and proceeded to bandage her from a c-cup to completely flat. Barbie would have wondered about this more if she was not completely distracted by Chandra’s closeness. Chandra then walked to the duffle, pulled out a stack of clothes and then asked Barbie to get dressed after she wiped up juices on the counter as well as wiping the excess juices gleaming between her legs. (Which she did while thinking she might just die of embarrassment.)

Barbie found herself putting on the most unflattering clothes of her life, an orangish sweatshirt that did horrible things to her skin, was too big and layed flat against her chest and a baggy pair of matching sweatpants. Ugly, clunky flats completed the outfit. She looked at Chandra questioningly but the only response was to put hair gel in Barbie’s hair and use it to comb any style out and make it look lank. She looked hideous.

“Now we will find out what brains will get you. I want you to try to attract as many men as possible while doing nothing overtly sexual ... you can be as smart as you want to be. Today your name is Plain Jane. Good luck.”

Chandra packed everything up and they left the bathroom and walked to the counter to order carryout. First Chandra ordered her sandwich and then Barbie ordered seperately. The boy that rang them up was younger than them by a few years and Barbie guessed him to be the owner’s son. He kept looking at Chandra and Barbie got the distinct impression that if asked later he would be able to describe Chandra up to and including the tiny mole on her chin that if anyone asked him about the next girl in line (her), he would have drawn a blank. He forgot to give her a straw or a napkin and grunted in her general direction when she thanked him. This was a very new and unpleasant experience.

2. Barbie the Lab Rat

Their destination was a mall a fair distance from where they lived and Barbie surmised it was chosen for that very fact. As they walked in Chandra asked her to only deal with male sales help.

Suffice it to say that the next few hours at the mall were hellish. People ignored her and people looked through her. It is not that she was not treated well but that she felt the next thing to invisable. She would enter a store and began to talk to a salesman that would act either polite or disinterested and then Chandra would walk in and she would cease to exist. She would still be talking only to notice that she was being ignored, and look over to see Chandra bending over, or winking at him, or just standing there. Often he would make a thinly veiled excuse to cut her off and go help Chandra.

At the bookstore she talked to this boy about her age and they really did begin to have an interesting conversation about Piers Anthony and his Xanth books (Finally somebody that looked beyond the surface), when Chandra walked up to the register and laid her purchases on the counter. They consisted of sex manuals, and paperbacks that contained the best of Penthouse Letters. Chandra smiled at the boy and Piers, Xanth, and Plain Jane ceased to exist.

Next she went to the music store and got into a conversation with a twenty-something man by the jazz section and they ended up laughing about how bubble gum music had permeated society to the point that the store was blaring Britney Spears music. Just then they caught laughter several feet away and looked over to see Chandra dancing to the music in a way that would make Britney blush. And as ‘Jane’ looked around and noted that every male in the store was glued to the act, including Mr Jazzfan all she could think is “Oops, she did it AGAIN.”

They met outside the store. “So what do you think?”

“I think that if I have to look like this for another minute I will vomit. I brought some clothes with me, let me change!”

“Not yet. We can get you something new to wear—I will pay. Tell me what you would like since I picked out this ensemble.”

“No, I want you to pick. I want you to be happy.”

“Of course you do but give me some guidelines.”

“I want to look like a slut again. I want my clothes to be tight and short and trashy. I want to put on make-up and I want to be stared at again!”

“By men?”

“Yes!”

“How about women? We are in a mall. There are bound to be women and they will not approve. They will just think that you are how you dress—a trashy little slut. They will not see Gwyneth the honor roll student—they will see Barbie the Slut. And if you keep dressing this way when you tell people what your name is—Barbie—they will just think ‘that figures’.

People will assume that they know you—‘she can’t possibly look like that, dress like that, and have a brain.’ They will talk down to you and laugh because you could not possibly be bright enough to get their condescension. Still want me to dress you?”

“Yes, but you could make it easier for me.”

“I am sure that I could but how do YOU mean.”

“You could make the embarrassment go away—the need for women not to judge me as stupid or slutty.”

“I could but I would rather that you do feel that way and dress like a whore anyhow. I like fucking with your mind but there are certain things I would like to leave alone—even if I had been inclined to help you out on this now that you asked it is the last thing that I will do.

Barbie, look at me ... (oh oh, Barbie knew this could only mean one thing—but she knew that she had to look). There is a nobility in hating something but doing it anyhow, so when you see a woman judging you to be a slut you really should encourage that impression, when a woman thinks that you are stupid you should encourage THAT impression, and when she thinks you are a stupid slut that means that the best reaction is to have her end up doing more than thinking it, she should KNOW it! That should make perfect sense!”

“It does! I see what you are saying!”

“Ok, I cannot stand to see you looking like this anymore. Let’s fix you up.”

Barbie practically skipped after Chandra. She could not wait to get out of these ugly clothes and feel normal again. This was like when she was a little girl and her mom would take her school shopping! They walked into a store and Barbie shook with joy as Chandra picked out a red velvety top that buttoned down the front and was clearly going to be too small and matching pants, also with buttons to fasten and made to fit like a glove. They went into the dressing room to try it on and it was even better than Barbie hoped. After she unbound her breasts, with Chandra’s help, she put the top on and it clung to her like a second skin and revealed her stomach. The pants looked painted on and called attention to her round ass. She LOVED it even though it was a little on the conservative side maybe.

Next they went to the shoe store at which time Chandra pointed out that it was usually a better idea to wear skirts at shoe stores. Barbie blushed but then laughed. The Shoe Gods smiled upon them as they found high heels that matched the dark red color of the outfit.

Next was her hair. Chandra pulled the stylist aside and Barbie worried. She continued to worry as her hair was washed, highlighted, and cut. It was natural feminine instinct to be protective of her hair no matter who she loved or wanted to impress. When she looked in the mirror she was pleased though.

Her hair looked lighter, subtle honey colored accents had been added as if she had spent more time in the sun. She had lost almost nothing in length but her hair was more layered and touseled looking. Overall she looked less serious, less intense, less brunette but it was very flattering.

She noticed something interesting. As she transformed back people started treated her differently. When they bought the outfit the women working all kinda gave her a “you go girl” because it was certainly an improvement from what she wore in. The guy at the shoe store checked out Chandra but he also checked Barbie out—at least her body. The woman that did her hair was subtly cool to her though and Barbie suspected it is because she was plump and that there might be jealousy as work. (She was very polite to Chandra however.) The important thing is that she was not invisible anymore.

They next went to the make-up counter at the department store and had the woman there do Barbie’s make-up, which she did expertly—down to a shade of dark red that matched her outfit. Barbie was perplexed though.

“Thanks Chandra—I look good—better than ever but, isn’t this a little more conservative than you have wanted me to dress before?”

“Yes, but I accept that there are times that you can’t dress like the strumpet (I have always wanted to use that word) that you are. This is something that you could wear in front of your parents while still ‘advertising’ to every one else who sees you.”

“But, even if it is not that bad my parents would hate this outfit.”

“I disagree—your mother will think it is too tight but she will be unable to deny that it looks great on you. The hair looks fabulous enough that she will love it. And what does your father know about fashion? The point is that I might have to persuade them a little but nothing major. And the more important issue is that I never want to see you out in public looking any less than fuckable—even if you have to occasionally be classy too.

I am starving .... let’s go eat!” As they walked through the mall heads turned at the two undeniably gorgeous girls.

To Be Continued