The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chandra and Her Doll

by MichelleLovesTo

1.Revoluntionary War Barbie:

Barbie, the former Gwyneth Kelly, woke up early in the morning to find herself unbelievably horny! Actually she had been feeling for almost a day and a half. Ever since Chandra Montgomery decided to take a special interest in her life she seemed to be definately more in tune with her sexuality.

Almost without realising it she found herself masturbating herself to orgasm thinking of the changes in her life wrought in such a short period of time. She thought of Chandra’s ability to persuade her, or seemingly anyone else, to do anything that she wanted and how she was at her mercy. She thought of the fact that she went to school the day before looking like a little slut—well, in comparison to her normal effort not to stand out too much. She thought of the fact that she was supposed to go with Shane a hand job which while hardly a big deal to some was major to her!! And she played with her clit until she found herself moaning and thrashing on the bed while waves of pleasure washed over her.

Afterwards she found herself crying. Barbie wondered what was going on with her—why was she not protesting these crazy things that Chandra was making her do? She actually was supposed to give up her two best friends, Donna and Jennifer and for what? To dress like trailer trash and do whatever a girl that barely existed for her a couple days ago wanted her to do. This made no sense.

But on the other hand she really did want to please Chandra. She wanted her to be happy! But turn her life upside down to do it? The confused girl just did not know.

She was supposed to start her day out by going to the thrift store and getting whatever tacky and revealing clothes she could find and the thought still held some appeal to her but not nearly as much as it did even a few minutes before. She decided to think over her options at breakfast.

After taking a quick shower she slipped into a pair of plain white cotton panties that her mother had just set on her dresser the night before. Chandra had requested that she toss out all but the most sexy pairs but these remained by accident. Putting them on felt like as act of defiance but it would be her little secret. She put on a pair of baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt to cover up her bralessness (she only owned Wonderbras anymore) and went down to breakfast.

Before her cereal could really begin to Snap, Crackle, or Pop she heard the doorbell ring. Followed shortly after by her mother’s voice and another voice that while she could barely make out beyond being female made the fine hairs on her arms stand up.

Her mother walked into the kitchen and said, “Gwyneth, your friend Cassandra is here to see you.”

And at that moment Chandra entered the room. At first she looked very calm and impassive but then their eyes met and something changed. It was if Chandra could read Barbie’s mind and knew that something was up. Then she turned to Mrs Kelly.

“You have such an amazing house. I love the ivy leaves around the top of the kitchen. Stenciling or wall paper border?”

“Stenciling. You really like it?”

“Absolutely!”

“Well thank you Cassandra.”

“Actually it is Chandra. It is a family name. Kinda odd I know.”

“Well, it IS different but it suits you and your pretty green eyes.”

Chandra giggled and actually blushed. And Barbie knew, just knew that she was in for it.

“I have got to run to the store. Will you girls be here later or do you have plans?”

“We thought we might do a little shopping, Mrs Kelly. Gwyneth has such great taste in clothing. She is like a little Barbie doll.”

“Please call me Maggie. It is funny that you say that because Gwyneth’s father has always called her Dolly!”

“MOM!”

“Oh, don’t be so sensitive. I really have to run! Bye girls.”

“Bye Mrs Kell...I mean Maggie...” Chandra called out and as the sound of the front door closing echoed through the house she turned and said “and hello Dolly!”

Chandra walked over the the kitchen table, poured herself a glass of juice in the glass that was sitting there for Barbie, took a sip and then looked at the girl across from her.

“You fucking little ungrateful bitch....”

Barbie began to tremble. “I am so sorry!”

“What exactly are you sorry for?”

“I just do not know if I can go through with this...I mean... this morning it occurred to me that maybe...”

“Maybe you wanted to throw all of my help and advice back in my face?” It was clear that Chandra was getting angrier by the second.

“No, I really want to make you happy, but I...” Again she faltered.

“What made you have this little epiphany?”

“What?”

“Epiphany—sudden realization, bimbo. A word that an honor roll student such as yourself should know”

“I don’t know.”

“Look at me.”

Barbie tried not to look but she had to—she could feel the force of Chandra’s will and their eyes met. Forest green eyes slanted like a cat and big blue innocent eyes.

“What are you feeling?”

“Scared, guilty, ashamed.”

“Why?”

“Scared because I do not know what you plan to do, guilty because you...you caught me doing something I promised not to and ashamed because I let you down.” Vaguely she realised how weird it was that with a few short words and in a few short days she had come to feel like she needed Chandra’s approval.

“So what were you doing right before it came to you that you wanted to break your promises to me? Don’t lie to me now or ever, Barbie!” And she then realised that even if she wanted to lie that she could not.

“I was masturbating.”

“Ok—what were you thinking about.”

“You...I mean...the things that you made me do and a little the things that you might make me do.”

“And you got off?”

“Yes.” Damn this was embarrassing.

“This explains a lot. I should have figured it out myself. How often do you masturbate?’

“Hardly ever!! I mean, only 3—well, now 4 times ever.”

“You have got to be kidding. What do you do when you get horny?”

“I think of other things.”

“Why?”

“Because touching myself makes me feel trashy.”

“Pumpkin....you ARE trashy. You might as well have some fun with it. Oh, did I hurt your feelings? Don’t you agree that deep down you are a trashy little slut?”

“No! Well, you have made me act like one but that is not the real me.”

“Let me explain this to you and you have my promise that I am not using my little ability to make you see things my way...no tricks, no magic.

I made you want to please me. I made you dress a little more revealingly. I made you like the name Barbie. But it was all incredible easy. Go ahead—guess why.”

“I...I don’t know.”

“Because these desires were already part of you. I showed you a direction but you went there with very little prodding. You see, at heart you seek approval—I just changed who you needed to please from a group of little braindead cows to me. So they were pleased when you were a closedminded little prude and I wanted you to be...well, something else. And my plans were a lot more fun so it was easy to make that switch.

I asked you to dress like a slut and you did it. Would you have done it if I had not used my persuasion? Maybe in the privacy of your little suburban dreamhouse for you husband but not like you will for me. But the desire was there—a part of you- or I would have had to work harder for it. It was right next to no effort.

I bet you did not know how much you revealed to me by your lack of will power. How much you have revealed to me this morning.

Did you notice what I never “persuaded” you to do?

I never “persuaded” you to like it ...to have it turn you on. I knew that it did because of how easy it was but I never had to make it happen.”

“That’s not true—I had to do these things!” Barbie realised that tears were flowing down her cheeks.

“You didn’t have to get wet, you did not have to get so turned on by it that you played with your pussy—an event that apparently is rarer than Haley’s Comet.”

“Stop it!”

“Stop telling you who you are in your heart and soul? I did not have to give you a strong desire to do these things because you already wanted to—I just had to prod you.

That is why you decided to revolt because as soon as you got yourself off you were left with only my input which was minimal anyhow. And when you had to face it all with your hormones somewhat in check you saw clearly how you acted and how you planned on acting.”

Barbie could do nothing but cry more because she knew it made perfect sense. She knew that Chandra was telling the the truth. And she felt a little sick to her stomach to have to acknowledge that she did have a choice—maybe not in her actions but in her REactions. How could she not have known her part in all of this?

“Here.” Chandra threw a napkin at her. “You are one of those people that cannot cry gracefully I see. Well Barbie dolls are not supposed to have runny noses—that is for sure!

Look at me! You will not sob, you will not scrunch your face when you cry! It is not attractive. You can tear up—the tears can just collect in your big blue eyes and a few can roll down you face if you are truly upset but that is all. Anything beyond that will bother me ... you want me to approve of you right?”

“Yes!” She knew that Chandra was being “persuasive” but she found herself welcoming the chance to make her happy. “Please don’t be mad at me”, she thought. “Please say you like me!”

“Do you know how I knew that you were looking for a way out? The look on your face! You are so transparent—the complete guilt and fear that you felt was written all over you.

By the way. I know that I am implied that it was ok to dress in your normal clothes around your parents so I will not punish you for what you are wearing—at least not on the outside—but I want to know right now what you are wearing underneath.”

“I ...”

“Don’t TELL me—show me! Stand up, BARBIE!”

She stood up tears gleaming in her eyes, no face scrunching, and she felt Chandra’s eyes looking her over and she felt herself start to get turned on. Only this time she knew that her arousal belonged to her—that it was nothing that Chandra made happen.

“Take off that disgusting loose t-shirt, bitch! And do it right now. Afterwards just put your arms down at your sides—don’t try to cover up. And then look at me.”

She peeled her shirt over her head and she put her hands down at her sides letting the shirt drop to the kitchen floor. She felt her nipples pucker up. And she looked at Chandra.

Chandra looked her in the eye with a smirk and an air of complete power and Barbie felt paralyzed—like a doll waiting to be posed. And then Chandra’s eyes moved down and she felt her nipples pucker even tighter—almost painfully- and while she longed to cover herself she could not do it.

“Wow, who knew what nice tits you had? I figured they were better than decent and then with your outfit yesterday I knew I was right—me and everyone else in school—but DAMN! They are near perfect! By the way—it must be cold in here because your nipples are awfully hard.”

Barbie felt herself blushing but she could not look away—did not dare look away even if she could so she stood there and watched Chandra appraise her. Her gaze was like a caress.

“Remember to tell me the truth. Does it make you nervous when I look at you like this? Stare at your tits?”

“Yes.”

“Does it embarrass you?”

“Very much.”

“Why? Like I said they are one of your best features. Maybe your very best.”

“It embarrasses me because you are so intense about it and because I was raised to cover up. And it embarrasses me because it... because you are treating me like a piece of meat when you say my tits are my best feature.”

“You started to say something else. I believe you about feeling like a piece of meat by the way...that IS exactly what you are to me at this moment but there was something else there. What were you going to say?”

“It embarrasses me because I like it...a lot.” A tear ran down her face.

Chandra threw back her head and laughed. “I know, Barbie Doll, I know!

Remove your jeans and be quick—remember, no hiding!”

The topless girl felt fear mix with arousal because she knew that she was about to be caught but she had no choice but to do what Chandra demanded. She slipped her jeans off and kicked them away from her and then fearfully looked at Chandra.

“My grannie has panties like that. Care to explain them?” Anger glittered in her eyes like jagged glass.

“I am so sorry. I really thought that I had thrown them all out but these were in the wash.”

“And you were forced to put them on?”

“No... I ...I am sorry!”

“If I EVER catch you trying to pull one over on me you will pay. Think of the worst thing that you can imagine me persuading you to do and it is completely possible. I can degrade you in a million different ways—I can turn you on enough to be begging for what I dished out—and then just like your epiphany this morning give you complete clarity. ‘Please Mr Homeless Man, piss all over me—I love it sooooo much’ and right as you get hit with a blast of his urine the blinders will be removed and you will be left without the desire seeing your self clearly.

You still have not mastered the “no face scrunching” rule. Look at me...if you scrunch up your face I will never love you, never approve of you. Whenever you feel like scrunching up your face I want you to...pinch your nipples instead—hard, painfully!”

Barbie worked hard to keep her face from scrunching.

“Your lip is trembling. No, don’t stop on my account. I kinda like that—add it to the list.

Remove your panties and then hold them up!”

Barbie took them off and held them in front of her.

“Look at how ugly they are. I am surprised that you let something that ugly touch your skin—don’t they make you feel sick to your stomach to even look at—to have near you and know that they touched your skin?”

Suddenly Barbie felt like she was going to throw up. With every second that passed it was more of a certainty.

“You look a little green, Babs! If I were you I would get rid of those things!”

Barbie flung them across the room as Chandra laughed. But the nausea instantly subsided.

“Hands to your sides. Look at all that pubic hair. I do not recall Barbie having pubic hair...hmmm... shave it the next chance that you get and keep it shaved.”

Barbie felt shame that any part of her body displeased Chandra. Her lower lip trembled more.

“Turn around. Good girl. You have a really great ass. I really think that you should be proud of your big tits, round ass, and long legs and make more of an effort to show them off. The clothing suggestions I made should really help.

Are you proud of those things?”

“Yes.” And suddenly she was.

“But people will not see them unless you dress to show them off. The very best parts of you and nobody will know about them if you wear ugly nasty underwear and loose fitting clothes. How will everyone know what makes you special?

Am I making sense to you? In order to be special you need to show off those special things about you. You see that right?”

“Yes!” She really WAS making sense and it was all much clearer.

“So back to our earlier discussion—I treat you like a piece of meat because you ARE a piece of meat but that is a good thing because that is the best thing about you.

Now show me your bedroom.”

2.Barbie’s Dream Bedroom

They went upstairs with Barbie leading the way and she knew that Chandra got a good view going up the stairs. And it turned her on knowing that Chandra was seeing some of her very best qualities!

Chandra looked around the room, taking everything in with her alert green eyes. She walked over to one of two windows in the room and pulled up the shade.

“I noticed when I walked up that the house next door seems to have the same floor plans. What would the window right across from us on the house next door correpond to?”

“My parent’s bedroom—the master bedroom.”

“Really? Who lives next door?” She was still looking out and not facing Barbie but she knew that her green eyes were narrowed in interest—she just sensed it.

“Robert Cates.”

“Who else?”

“That’s it.”

“Tell me about him.”

“I don’t know. He moved in shortly after we did—6 years ago. He had a wife then but she left him for another guy. I know because we used to hear them fighting.”

“How old is he?”

“Late thirties maybe.”

“Good looking?”

“Average I guess. I never thought about it much.”

“Does he date that you can tell?”

“There was a woman that used to come around but I haven’t seen her in a few months.”

“Do you know what time he leaves for work in the morning?”

“Sometimes his car wakes me up pulling out of the driveway at about 7:30.”

“What does he think about you?”

“He doesn’t. Well, he probably thinks I am the same little brat that egged his windows when I was 12.”

Chandra turned around and appraised the room. There were bookshelves and a desk with homework on it. The bed had very practical non-descript, if tasteful bedding. And there was a poster of Einstein on the wall. “What a serious looking room for such a silly little play thing. What was that look that just crossed your face. Do you not like being called a play thing?”

Barbie did not lie because she knew there was no point. “I do find it kind of sexy but at the same time it is insulting—I am on the honor roll and I get good grades.”

“Sometimes I wonder just what I can do with my ability. It is very strong—I know it, I can feel it, but where are the limits? Could I make you forget simple facts? Could I make you unable to do simple math? Could I make you unable to use words over 2 syllables? You are looking a little pale.”

“Please don’t. I do not want to be stupid, I have always made fun of people for being stupid!” Barbie realized her tactical errror.

“That is not exactly a reason not to do it, is it? Wouldn’t it be poetic justice to make you see how it feels? Fortunately I can do that and still let you keep every iq point—in fact I prefer it that way.”

“What are you going to do?”

Chandra walked over to the bed and sat down. “Come here, My Toy.” She patted the bed beside her and Barbie obediently sat down. They made eye contact—blue scared eyes and deep green eyes.

“My pet is trembling. Poor pet. And here I am close enough to feel your desire and fear—it is so exhilarating. I could reach out and do whatever I would like and you would let me. Wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.” Barbie tried to look away and could not.

“Tell me...”

“You have complete control over me—I am unable to resist you.” Her voice was a mix of longing and sadness. It was true—she was a fly caught in a web and powerless to escape.

“And you do not even know how much of it is my power and how much is your own desire. And you fear the answer. Poor, poor pet. But I just want to talk to you...for now.

I know that you are a bright girl—after all we have some classes together. But is it really a good idea to flaunt it? The kind of boy that could make you really happy does not care about what you have between your ears...he cares about what you have between your legs!

If you keep showing that you are intelligent you will just end up with guys that will want you for all the wrong reasons. A girl that really wants to get ahead should use her very best assets and we both know those are your lips, tits, ass and pussy...not your mind.

Some day when your body goes you can fall back on your intelligence again but now is the time to capitalize on your looks. I mean, do you think Shane asked you out because you were good at dissecting a frog or because he could imagine those full lips wrapped around his cock? A smart girl like you knows the answer to that.

If you keep on thinking that Shane is going to stick around for the scintillating conversation you were mistaken...before you know it he is going to stop calling...what?”

“It is just that you are so right! I saw an old boyfriend at the mall last night—he had stopped calling me but he sure came around when he saw me last night!”

“And why do you think that is?”

“It’s obvious! It is because of my tight top and short skirt! They really showed off my body!”

“See, you really ARE smart. I am so proud of you! But that is because even though I get made at you I am still your friend but you do not want every one to know how clever you are.”

“But I am on the honor roll—people already know!” Barbie was visibly upset.

“Oh, sweetie...” Chandra wrapped her arms around the trembling, naked girl and pressed her close, “Don’t be upset, I bet in no time they will forget all about it or come up with another explanation for how you get such good grades... trust me.”

Barbie felt safe and uncomfortable and leaned in closer and then it occurred to her how off this whole thing was and she stiffened and pulled back.

“What’s wrong?”

“This whole thing. I find myself trusting you..even now I want so badly to trust you...but there is a voice in me reminding me that this is a game. How will I know what is real and what isn’t? When you talk it all makes perfect sense but it shouldn’t. You go from being furious with me to being kind in a matter of minutes. How do I know what to believe?”

“I go from being angry to being kind because this is a very complicated relationship. I know that you can see that. I think of you as my toy but why does that have to be a bad thing? Where was your life going before—I bet you can tell me because it was all so cut and dried and normal! I am offering you...us... an adventure. You can come along willingly or you can resist but the end result will be the same.

If something I ask you to do does not make sense to you just trust me to know what is best for you. Actually think the words—Chandra knows what is best for me—she understands me better than I do and then clear your mind of all doubts. And it will all be ok. I promise.”

Barbie knew that she shouldn’t. The very fact that she was allowing herself to be called Barbie, to dress like a slut, to sit here naked, to be treated like and object, to be overjoyed that a boy that she wanted respect from and who dumped her now was willing to see her again because he wanted to fuck her, and that this all was ok showed something was wrong. But it was so hard to resist.

“I will take care of you. Already I am taking care of you by showing you the error of your ways. Of your own free will you admitted that I was right about your looks being the best thing about you. Can we move on?”

“Yes, I am so sorry.”

“You should be sorry to doubt someone that has been so good to you!

Now pet, pay attention, we do not have much time if you are going to go to the thrift store, AND give Shane a hand job, AND go to work.

It disappoints me that you have an obviously heterosexual man next door and you, by your own admission, have not made an impression on him since you were 12 years old! What’s up with that? Why do you insist on wasting your abilities?

This room is gloomy and boring and a complete turn off. Get rid of the books—sell what you can to get shopping money. Take some of it to get a subscription to Cosmo. Have perfume, and make-up on your dresser. Get some frilly pink sheets. Oh, and leave the shade up on this window so it does not seem so closed in in here. If I were to be in here with the shade down I would start to feel all claustrophobic and I am surprised that you do not feel the same way.”

Chandra got up and pulled the shade down. Suddenly Barbie could not breathe, the room seemed smaller, the air seemed thinner...she thought she was going to pass out...and then Chandra raised the shade and everything returned to normal.

“She is doing this...she is playing with my mind,” Barbie thought to herself. But then she heard a voice in her head say, ‘Chandra knows what is best for me—she understands me better than I do’ and it all made perfect sense again. Of course the shade up makes the room seem less closed in and this is not the first time that Chandra has been right!

“God, you are so right! Thank you!”

“You are welcome. You want to know what else I think?”

“Yes, tell me.”

“You need to really make sure that you are making the best impression on people. That means trying on no fewer than 3 outfits every morning. Even if the first one looks good you really should try on at least 2 more just to make sure—this goes for underwear also—when you put it on you should stand in front of the mirror and make sure that it all looks ok. You will probably have to get up a little earlier—6:30 or 7—look at it from all angles, bend over pose, just make sure!

And that reminds me. I do not like the way this room is decorated but I sure like that full length mirror. It is very pretty...I could see a Barbie doll having one just like it, and it will really help for you to make sure that you look your best, but it would be better if you moved it over a little. How about right there? Across from the window. That will be perfect!

You really look so pretty sitting there naked like that. And if you decorated the room like I suggested that would be even more perfect. Think how nice it would be to come home after a long day and just come into your pretty little room and lock the door and slip out of your clothes. Maybe leave the heels on until right before you slip into bed or get some slippers with heels. The incredible freedom of just enjoying your body in the privacy of your bedroom, maybe walking over to the mirror and looking at yourself to make sure that your body is staying toned, maybe grabbing the hair brush and standing in front of the mirror brushing your hair with the breeze from the window caressing your skin.

Am I talking to much?”

“No, please go on!” Barbie could picture it perfectly and it all made perfect sense. Why did she never think of these things—these perfectly logical things? What would she do without Chandra?

“I would love to—believe me...but you have so much to do. But I am glad that we had this talk. I was so mad when I came here and saw how you really did not appreciate me...”

“I am really so sorry, Chandra.”

“I know. I believe you. That is why I am no longer going to make an appointment with a tattoo artist. That’s right. I was so angry that I briefly considered have the registered trademark symbol and my name tattooed on your back. I mean, in small little letters, nothing tacky! But I really think that we have come to an understanding that I want the best for you.”

“A tattoo?...” I wouldn’t want a tattoo—still if Chandra thought it was a good idea maybe it would be something to consider because she wants the best for me.

“Yes, but like I said it was just a thought. I know that you appreciate me just like I appreciate you.”

“Oh, I do!”

“And you will show it by taking my words to heart—not just what I have said today but what I have said before about you owing Shane at least a hand job! And don’t bore him by being too brainy!”

“Oh, don’t worry. I won’t make that mistake!”

“Good girl!” Chandra blew Barbie a kiss and headed out the door.

3. A Good Friend AND a Good Neighbor.

Robert Cates was irritated to hear the door bell ring. Probably some Jehovah’s Witnesses or a freakin’ girlscout. He opened the door to find a teenaged girl standing there. Dark hair in a pageboy, intense green eyes, above average sized tits, and the jeans she wore showed the rest of her was not bad. “If she is a girlscout I would love to see her cookies,” he thought.

“Hi, I am a friend of Barb...um Gwyneth.”

“Who?”

“The girl next door.”

“Oh.” This is why I put down my beer and left the Baywatch rerun? For something that had to do with the little brat next door? The little bitch egged his windows a few years ago. There was no way in hell he wanted anything to do with this.

“I wonder if I can come in and talk to you for a minute.”

“Look, I am really busy and...”

“Please, it will just take a moment.” Her eyes met his and suddenly he found himself agreeing.

“Ok. Come in.” He stepped aside to let her pass but he must not have given her enough room because she brushed up against him. Her arm rubbing against the from of his short and he involuntarily reacted—after all it had been a while.

“Thank you so much”, she walked into the living room, “my name is Chandra.” She held out her hand to shake his.

“I am Rob.” Their hands touched and there was a surge of energy that went through him...sexual energy. He felt like a dirty old man for a moment since she had done nothing to encourage him.

Chandra went over to the couch and sat down. Rob sat down on the chair a few feet away. He tried not to stare at her tits.

“Rob, I need your help. I am worried about Gwyneth! I think there is something weird going on at her house!”

“What do you mean? I have seen nothing unusual.”

“I...do not want to tell her business but ..I will just have to be honest... I think that there might be...abuse there.”

“You don’t mean that her dad is...”

“OH NO! Not like that! I think that physically they might be beating her.”

“I cannot believe that ...I live next door to these people!”

“Yeah, but my mom always says that you do not know what goes on behind closed doors. Especially not with the world the way it is today—everything is so hectic that you hardly have time to see what your neighbors are up to.”

“I guess you have a point there.”

“Robert, can I be honest with you?” Chandra reached over and put her hand on his knee.

“You can be anything you want with me!”

“What?” She removed her hand.

“Never mind...yes, please be honest.” Rob felt like a complete pervert.

“I think that she used to be pretty ok with her parents until she started seeing this guy, Shane. He seems all clean cut but he really has a rep at school for liking to party...the problem with Gwynnie’s parents happened when they walked in on them, um, partying together.”

“They were fu...I mean, they were engaging in sexual activity?”

“Well, it depends on how you define it. According to the last president it is not sex.”

“You mean...ok, gotcha.” But Baby, if you want to cum over here and give me a demonstration...

“Anyhow, I am not sure what happened because she showed up to school pretty bruised and I could never get out of her whether it was her parents or Shane that did it to her.”

“Man, that IS rough!”

“Yeah, she just will not open up to me but I am scared for her. Gwynnie has changed so much in the way that she dresses and acts and talks...”

“Wait, I saw her a couple days ago and she looked normal.”

“That is just an act that she puts on for her parents... when they are around she dresses normal but she changes out of the clothes and dresses a little more revealingly when they are not watching.

Another thing...she used to be super naive and now she says things that make ME blush. Like, did you know that...never mind.....

Rob, please try to keep an eye out for me and just make sure everything is normal. I would just so appreciate it because I have never been as close to anyone in my life as I am to her. I know it is a lot to ask but...it would make me feel so much better if I knew that she had someone like you looking out for her.”

“Of course I will help out in any way that I can. How can I contact you?”

“Oh, I will be around. Don’t you worry about that. Gwynnie and I were talking about laying out in her back yard and getting some sun in a couple days.”

“Terrific, I mean, if I notice anything strange I will let you know then.”

Chandra stood up and exclaimed “Awesome. I feel so much better knowing that you are going to be keeping an eye out. I know I shouldn’t but....” Chandra threw her arms around Rob and squeezed. He was too stunned to respond and to worried that she would notice that actually he HAD responded but she seemed to be completely oblivious. She just pulled back and smiled!

This was almost too easy!

To be continued...