The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chandra and Her Doll

by MichelleLovesTo

1. Friends in Low Places

Chandra could not help but overhear what the three girls were saying. Normally she tried to tune their inane babble out but bits and pieces of their chatter began to filter into her consciousness.

“Then he wanted me to touch him there!,” declared Gwyneth Kelly. Gwyneth was an attractive brunette that annoyed Chandra with her apparent inability to sound like anything more than a selfish brat. Her lips were in a perpetual pout that only varied by a few degrees. The only thing that belied deeper feeling was a darting nervousness that would glimmer in her eyes. Am I wearing the right clothes, am I saying the right things? Never wanting to rock the boat and never getting the joy that comes with shaking things up.

The intelligent reply said in unison by Donna Matthews and Jennifer Keegan?

“EWWWWWW!” The two girls were pretty much interchangable. They shared Gwyneth’s snottiness but while there seemed to maybe be the glimmer of something deeper in Gwyneth when you scrached the surface of these two, well it was all surface.

“I know but...well...we have been seeing each other for a month and he was starting to get pissed so I did it to shut him up.”

“You didn’t!” Donna said this as if Gwyneth had revealed that she had dined on maggots.

“You are sooooooo bad!” Jennifer said as if her friend had taken on the football team.

“Well, it is not like I actually liked it. It was all hard and nasty and I told him to get it away from me!” Gwyneth was all darting eyes and defensiveness—afraid of what her friends thought of her.

Chandra thought, “Damn do I hate these stupid bitches! What a complete waste of space.” As she felt her annoyance level rise she made an effort to calm herself before she did anything rash.

“...then he had the nerve to be rude to me!” At that the bell rang to indicate the end of class.

As Chandra walked by the Queen and her court she looked Gwyneth in the eye and said, “Of course he was rude. How would you have liked it if he indicated that your snatch was a sewer?”

“You BITCH...where do you get off...”

“At least I DO get off... you might want to try it because it could only help.”

“You are disgusting and you do not know anything about me anyhow. It is not like you are one of the people that matter here and you are not worthy to judge me.”

Grace and Jennifer cackled.

And at that second Chandra said to herself, “the hell with it...moral inplications aside it is worth it!”

“You know what I think Gwyneth?”

“The question is do I CARE what you think?” More cackles.

“Why yes you do. " Something about the tone of Chandra’s voice made Gwyneth sober up and at that second their eyes met.

“I think...I KNOW that my opinion matters to you a lot. Ask me why.” The tone brooked no argument and as Gwyneth dazedly thought how she never realised before that Chandra’s eyes were so green she heard herself obediently asking why and realising she wanted to know what Chandra thought.

“Because it is good to get the opinion of someone that is not as feeble as the mindless twits you currently hang out with.”

Donna and Jennifer started to protest but the two girls with their eyes locked together paid them no mind.

“You do not have to agree out loud—I know that you really think that they are boring, vapid, and an insult to females everywhere but until you find a better class of friends they are all you have.”

“You are SOOOOO toast!” This was said my either Donnafer or Jennifa—they were pretty interchangable anyhow.

Chandra never broke eye contact with Gwyneth. “Anyhow, call me later and I will give you more advice to save you from being a complete waste of space.” With that she walked out.

Jennifer and Donna began to chatter about how they could not believe Chandra’s nerve and they did not even notice that Gwyneth was unusually silent. Could it be because she suddenly found herslef thinking about how she needed different friends...or trying to figure out where to get Chandra’s phone number from?

Fortunately when she went to her locker later she found a scrap of paper slipped inside with a number and “8pm” scribbled on it.

2. Hand Jobs and Blow Jobs and Thong Panties...oh my!

Chandra’s phone rang that evening at 8.

“Hello?”

“Yeah, hi, it’s me.”

“And just who in the hell is me?” Not that she didn’t know.

“Gwyneth.”

“You know what I think of the name Gwyneth?”

“I don’t care.”

“Yes, you do.”

Yes—she did. She reluctantly found herself asking what?.

“I think that it is a rich bitch name. It reminds me of that dumbassed bitch that used to go out with Brad Pitt. It is an insipid cow name. Do you want to be an insipid cow?”

“No.” Gwyneth really wanted to hang up the phone but then how would she know what Chandra thought of her?

“Then why do you hang out with those two other insipid cows?”

“They are my friends!”

“Well they disgust me and so do you.”

Gwyneth suddenly found herself feeling very hurt. Chandra did not like her..in fact she thought she was an insipid cow that hung out with insipid cows and even though she should not care she did. Suddenly tears were rolling down her face and she could not speak.

“If you dumped them I would be forced to think that there was more to you than I originally thought. I would have to think more highly of you. Also if you let down your guard and became honest with me...well, I might even begin to think of you as a friend. You would like that, right?”

Sniffle. “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“I would like that.”

“I know. But I cannot be seen hanging with you at first until you prove yourself to me.”

Gwyneth was both happy that Chandra could maybe think of her as a friend and disappointed that she did not want to hang with her. Mostly she was confused that she cared about Chandra at all because except to find her extremely rude she had never really given her a thought at all.

“So tell me what you really thought when you touched Shane’s cock. It was Shane Ledger that you were fondling, right?”

“Um, yeah.”

“Ok—so tell me what you thought.”

“Well it kinda turned me on but it was kinda icky too.”

“How so?”

“Why do boys only care about sex? It is gross that they have nothing else going on with them.”

“Actually for me it is part of their charm. Anyhow you and your gang are little dick teasers anyhow. Wearing your semi-slutty little outfits and then acting surprised if a guy responds to it.”

Chandra thought she was a tease? She did not want her to think of her that way and found herself protesting.

“I am not a tease!”

“Do you dress to get attention from Shane and the gang?”

“Um, yeah”

“Do you want them to find you attractive?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you have any intention what-so-ever of putting out?”

“No WAY!!”

“Right, a tease. For the record I think that cocks are extremely nice especially when they are hard, dressing a little slutty is your best quality and that getting a guy off is only fair if you get a guy hard and then go somewhere private with him.

Anyhow, since you admit that you liked it to some extent then why didn’t you share it with the your friends?”

“They are not my friends any more!” Whoa...since when were they not her friends?

“Yeah, yeah but why did you just portray yourself as grossed out?”

“Because they were my friends and they would not understand.”

“You are way smarter than them right there to know that they are not your friends if you cannot be honest about your feelings. You can always tell me your feelings ...especially your sexual ones.”

“Thank you!! So do you mind that I am a tease?”

“It depends. I think that some teasing is ok..part of making the world a more interesting place to be. But there are some times where you need to follow through. It is all a matter of degree.”

“But...”

“What?”

“I just can’t put out!”

“Are you a virgin? If you are that is ok with me.”

“Yes.”

“Well there are ways to get a guy off that do not involve actually sex. A hand job or a BJ. Have you ever done those?”

“No ...well other than touching Shane for a second.”

“Then it seems to me that you have a decision to make. Either start dressing completely and totally non-sexually and give up dating or start getting the guys you date off somehow.”

“Oh.”

“I would be disappointed if you picked the first choice. In fact I think that you could stand to dress even more like a slut. Instead of just dressing that way for fashion or to be thought of as attractive I would like you a lot more if you put an effort into wearing very short skirts or shorts, either no panties or very sexy ones, tight or revealing tops with no bra or a Wonder Bra, high heels, lipstick that shows off your full lips and tacky nail polish. Oh, and either stockings or bare legs but I HATE pantyhose”

“But people will think I am a slut!”

“I would think that you were a brave girl to make clear that you are a sexual human being. And Donna and Jennifer would hate it and that would mean that you were different from them which would make me more sure that we can be friends.”

“Well, ok. That makes sense” It did?

“There you go. Do you have a Wonder Bra?”

“No. I am a C cup already.”

“Actually a C cup is nothing to be ashamed of and that is why you would look good braless but there is also nothing wrong with a little something extra to get you attention. Buy a couple wonder bras—3 or 4. Have any sexy panties?”

“A couple of pairs.”

“Describe them.”

“I have these red lacy ones and a pair of midnight blue thongs.”

“OK, when you are getting the bras get 3 more pairs of panties. The trashiest that you can find. A weeks supply and throw the rest out.”

“But that’s only 5 pairs.”

“I know..and you can only wash your little unmentionables once a week. This will ensure that you really will go braless and pantiless a couple days out of the week. 3—4 braless days and 2 bare pussied days. Perfect except that you are always welcome to do more. And every day before school I will meet you in the girl’s room in west house so you can show me what you are wearing and I hope that you do not disappoint me or we cannot be friends.”

“But you are no different than Donna in Jennifer if you would stop being my friend over that!” Gwyneth then started to panic and hope that Chandra would not be mad.

“That is a theory. But actually I think that you should thank me for expanding your little horizons. Can I help it if I think that you are annoying and if I am just trying to help you become less annoying? Friends should have things they agree on. Now are you going to try to make friends and do as I ask or not?”

Gwyneth found herself all but begging to be her friend and then Chandra told her that she had to run and would see her at school tomorrow. Gwyneth was a little disappointed to not hear more of Chandra’s take on the world because she was really very interesting. Gwyneth also realised that her panties were rather damp.

3. School days, School days...

Gwyneth saw Donna and Jennifer as she entered school the next morning and they certainly saw her.

“Oh My Gawd...what ARE you wearing?” Donna sounded even more annoying than usual.

“You should know...you helped me to pick out all this stuff.”

“Well yeah but duh...the t-shirt is 2 years old and the way that it clings to you now is oh...so...gross. And everyone knows that if you wear a top like that then you cannot wear a tight and SHORT skirt because you look like trailer trash.”

“And the bright red lipstick...really!” Jennifer did not want to be left out.

“Are you saying you hate it?”

“Well, YEAH!”

“No, duh!”

“Good. Now I must be running I really have to pee.”

When Gwyneth entered the bathroom she was disappointed to see that Chandra was not there. And she had to wonder what the hell was going on with her that she was thrilled that her best friends thought she was trash and that a girl that she thought was so far beneath her at this time yesterday was the one whose opinion was golden.

On that note Chandra walked into the room and her day brightened. She was not at all sure that this look would be pleasing to Chandra and she just had to know.

“Hi Chandra!”

“Hi Gwyneth—God, I hate that name.”

Gwyneth’s day suddenly began to darken. It really WAS a stupid name. She felt the need to apologize for her name when Katie Wolf, Bethany McAllister, and Tori Bryant walked in. All three of them eyed Gwyneth but Katie was the only one that spoke.

“Jesus, Donna was right—you did get dressed in the dark.” The other two girls giggled.

“I think that she looks hot.” Chandra’s voice rang out and Gwyneth felt a thrill run through her.

“And what are you ...a complete lezzie?”

“Actually I am Bi so I guess that makes me a half-lezzie at the most.”

“WHAT?”

“I prefer men but I cannot help but appreciate the way Gwyneth looks in this outfit and it does turn me on. In fact I check out hot women all of the time. Now why don’t you tell me what you really think of her outfit? Look at me Katie”

Chandra’s eyes locked with Katie’s and Katie felt a jolt, a connection and she could not look away.

“When I am done speaking I want you to look at Gwyneth and then tell me what you think of her outfit and body really. No holding back at all or you will be sorry. Ok, go.”

The ultra thin blonde with the boyish figure and hazel eyes found herself looking at Gwyneth. Taking in the brunette hair in the pony tail...so school girlish, the huge blue eyes, the bright red lipstick that called attention to the full lips, the light pink t-shirt that clung to her body with the glittery butterfly centered across her breasts, the short tight denim skirt, the long bare legs and the mules the matched the skirt with the clunky heels. She heard Chandra instruct Gwyneth to turn around and then she found herslef taking note of the way the skirt clung to her ass and—not that she had not figured this out- the lack of brastrap.

Katie found herself speaking. “It actually looks good, sexy. I wish I had tits as big as hers and I hate the fact that she looks so good and that guys are going to be looking at her all day!”

“Oh my GOD Katie...shut up!”

Chandra made eye contact with Tori

“Hey Tori..air head..shut up because I am calling the shots here.” Tori was instantly unable to speak which left Bethany to do the talking since Gwyneth was trying to figure out the last several hours.

“Let’s go!”

“Bethany look at me.” Bethany looks at Chandra. “You are not going anywhere at all until I say so. Got it?”

“Um hmm.”

“Good, that goes for all of you.”

Chandra looks at Katie and asks her to go on.

“She has a really tight ass too. Her lips are really sexy also.”

“Yes, they sure are. Have you ever thought of another girl sexually?”

“Yes.”

“Who?”

“Some models and actresses.”

“Really? Any non-famous people? Anyone that we know?”

“Tori and Bethany.”

Bethany gasped and Tori would have gasped but could not make a sound.

Gwyneth heard herself say. “Get the FUCK out of here!” And then she threw back her head and laughed. She realised that she was having fun and that she was turned on as well.

Chandra looked at her and joined in laughing. “Oh this is fun! By the way Tori you can now speak when spoken to. How DO you feel about being the object of Katie’s lust? Be honest.”

“Freaked and flattered.” Tori looked horrified.

“And Fuckable? The three Fs!

Gwynnie Dear...I do so like what I can see of the outfit so far so you are allowed to ask any questions that you would like and Tori, Bethany, and Katie will be all to happy to answer.”

Gwyneth found herself beaming at the praise and she knew somehow that they would answer because Chandra said they would and somehow she seemed to have the power to make it happen.

“Thank you. So Katie—how often do you think of your friends in a sexual way?”

“Just sometimes the thought will enter my head and when I am masturbating I think of it”

Bethany ewwwed.

Chandra asked her what the eww was for—the fantasy or masturbating?

“Both.”

“Why, you have fantasies and you masturbate, right?”

“NO!!” Chandra stared her down. “OK—yes!”

Chandra appraised the situation. Gwyneth was grinning, the other girls looked horrified and on the brink of tears and she was enjoying herself thoroughly. She looked at her watch.

“I am having one hell of a time but class is starting in a couple minutes so let’s wrap this up for now. Bethany please fondle Katie’s little left tit and thank her for her honesty.”

Bethany found herself doing just that.

“How does that feel Katie?”

“Really good.”

“Bethany, do you like how her tit felt?”

No point in lying. “Yeah.”

“Ok and we established that... I need a score card here...Katie thinks Gwyneth is hot and feels that her own breasts are too small. Bethany enjoys masturbating and is ok with the size of Katie’s tits and that Tori kinda digs her best friend thinking of fucking her. Anyone feel misrepresented?”

Silence.

“Good. So none of you will be using the term lezzie in an insulting way ever again. Oh, you also will not discuss this with others or each other nor will you discuss what has occured here at all. I may pursue this at a later time however. Bethany and Tori can hit the road and Katie can stay behind. Bye!”

After the other two girls left Chandra spoke. “Katie, since you appreciate Gwyneth’s body I thought you might want to stick around for this next part. Gwyneth is going to show me what is underneath the skirt.

By the way I do like your outfit...maybe even more than Katie does. I like how the shirt shows off your tits and how the fact that you are turned on—no point in denying it—makes your nipples press against the fabric. Anyhow, lift up your skirt and let’s see the rest.”

Gwyneth found her hands shaking with excitement and nervousness. She knew some of this was whatever spell or trance Chandra cast on her but she also was smart enough to realise that she genuinely was impressed at the power that Chandra obviously had and that she had witnessed. She wanted to please her.

“The red lacy ones ...yaaay. Nice, huh, Katie?”

“Yes.”

“Even more jealous?”

“Yes.”

“Who are you most worried about admiring her?”

“Chuck.”

“Chuck Morris?”

“Why...are you doing him?”

“For the last two weeks.”

“Anything he wants to do that you won’t?”

“He wants me to suck him off.”

“Why won’t you?”

“Because it is slutty.”

“Oh, anything else?”

“He wants to do me up the ass.”

“Do you object on the basis of sluttiness?”

“Yeah, and maybe painfulness too. It seems like it would hurt.”

“Silly girl..use lube and take it slow. I can see your concerns though. Here you have Gwyneth who looks like she might be interested in the things that you are not and here you have you that wants to keep Chuck. My suggestion is to keep Chuck too drained to do anyone but you. As to looking at other women that is a hobby that I think you can enjoy together. Now go to class and not a word of this to anyone.”

Katie left looking flushed and Chandra’s attention returned to Gwyneth and she laughed. “You can pull your skirt down. I am pleased. Go to class. See you 4th period.”

4. Don’t know much about History....

Gwyneth found herself thinking about Chandra all day and was disappointed when she all but ignored her in 4th period history class. Oh sure she winked at her when she first came in and she definately looked pleased watching everyone watch Gwyneth but that was it.

She found herself looking at Chandra and realising how pretty she really was. Dark brown hair that was almost black, green engaging eyes, curvy body, air of confidence, and the way she could bend people to her will. She wondered what it would be like to be kissed by her and then immediately thrust the idea from her mind—or tried to.

As Chandra was walking out of class she whispered to Gwyneth to come over after school and not to bother to change first. She got to Chandra’s house to see that she was already at home.

“How did you get home so fast?”

“I ditched 6th hour—it seems to me that you were in no hurry however. " Chandra frowned.

“I WAS!!” Gwyneth blushed at how eager she sounded. “I mean, Mr Boggs stopped me and would not shut up.”

“Did he check you out?”

“Yes.”

“Good...come in already.”

Gwyneth followed her in. “Is there anyone else here?”

“Nope. Dad is working the night shift. Mom is out of town.”

“Oh.”

“Don’t look worried. I am not about seduce you..maybe that is why you are worried though because I think that you might like that. But all I want to do is get to know each other better so relax. In fact you can pick the subject”

“How do you do it?”

Chandra did not even pretend to not know what she meant. At this point they were sitting at the kitchen table with milk and cookies.

“It runs in my family—don’t eat too many cookies and flab out on me although I think that 5 more pounds would round you out perfectly I prefer that you eat healthy to keep your energy up.

Anyhow it is some freaky thing where every female on my mother’s side is very persuasive. I mean do not try to run against them for the city counsel or try to sell more Avon or win an argument because it aint gonna happen. And none of this would ever really be noticed, I mean why would you think it was anything more than charm? But my grandmother is into geneology and she found some old papers talking about this ability at length...an old diary..and it talked about this skill or quirk or whatever and how it is off the scale in the 7th daughter of the 7th daughter. Cheesy, huh? Except that she had to wonder because, well, she had seen it in effect. She might just have continues to wonder except that her 7th daughter’s 7th daughter seemed to have an eery habit of getting what she wanted.”

“You?” Gwyneth could not really take credit for the deduction after what she had witnessed and the pictures on the mantle of lots of sisters with Gwyneth being the youngest.

“Me. And she came to me and told me this when I was 10 and told me not to tell anyone because she would probably be committed. Even I thought she was a little crazy. Sure things usually went my way but they always had so why would that be weird to me? She told me that according to the diary it would intensify at puberty. And we never really discussed it after that but it was always at the back of my mind..and hers. I pretty much thought she was off her rocker until one summer when I was almost 12 and we were at a cabin that our family rents, my cousin Bob asked me my bra size, I told him to jump in the lake and he did. Good thing I hadn’t told him to drop dead—try that on your conscience.”

“So anything you tell people to do...they just do naturally?”

“Not necessarily. Small requests tend to be fulfilled and I do not really think about it but my ability is always in the back of my mind and since knowing about it I can control it. For anything major I need to make a decision—I call it opening The Persuasion Channel. At the very beginning it would leak out when I was upset...like it did with my cousin...but now it is a choice. It works best if I make an initial connection—usually eye contact—but once I do that it is easy.”

“Why me?”

“Because you pissed me off enough to make me want to change you more than be moral because when a guy gets a boner over you it is a compliment and you should take it that way! Believe me, I have questioned whether my ability is moral and I made a decision not to use it for anything more than taking cuts in lines, getting a lover to be more attuned to my needs or stupid shit but I always knew that it would have to be taken farther some day. The way I figure it is anything I do to you is an improvement.”

“Thanks!”

“No really. You cannot have been happy always worrying about what people that never would have let you do anything really interesting thought of you. And after I get done with you you can always change your name and move away.”

Gwyneth digested this tidbit along with her Oreos.

“What IS your middle name?”

“Barbra.”

“Barbara?”

“No like Barbra Streisand. My mom is a fan.”

“Gwyneth Barbra Kelly? That really reeks....still it would be wrong to strip you of your name entirely. Ok, I rechristen you Barbie. I think that name will fit you fine after a while. Tell me what you are feeling?”

“Freaked out. This is just so weird. And scary.”

“Yeah, well. If you keep making me happy you will be rewarded and I know that you have been having fun. And I am not turning back now, Barbie.”

“Do you HAVE to call me that?”

“Yes. It is actually a pretty name and you do look like a little brunette Barbie in that outfit. Don’t you think it is pretty?”

Suddenly she liked it a lot. “Yes”

“You know what would make it like it even more? If you dot the i with a little heart. That would be extra pretty. Make sure to tell everyone that that is what you want to be called—except your ‘rents...mommy and daddy do not have to know yet. By the way...what did they say about your clothes?”

“Nothing—I wore normal clothes and changed in the garage.”

“Makes sense. So do you have money for your new bras and panties?”

“Um hmmm...I work at Burger Bungalo.”

“You can wear whatever you like there, right?”

“Yes.”

“Sweet! Do you work tonight?”

“No, tomorrow”

“Great so you can go to the mall, get your underwear and be ready for your shift tomorrow. Oh, and stop by the thrift store a couple times a week to see what kinda tight, transparent clothes you can find there. The more glittery and trampy the more I will like it. You can shop for clothes at the mall too...it’s your money anyhow. Don’t forget to get your nail polish at the dollar store. Trashy, bright, glittery, strange colors ..load up. (What would Barbie wear and you cannot got wrong) And make sure to have a variety of heeled shoes including some that will show off the polish. Why are you frowning?”

“Where to begin? It was kinda hot seeing all the guys checking me out but if I dress this way at work my perv boss is going to be all over me and every time I bend, unless I am careful, I will be giving everyone a show.”

“I am here to help you. First do not be all that careful about bending. But I will allow you to pick what days you wear panties—at least for now—so choose your fives days carefully to correspond with work unless you prefer to really get tips. I also will stop by your work and make sure that your boss will look but not touch...again...at least for now.”

“Thanks.” Barbie wondered what she was really thanking Chandra for.

“So when are you seeing Shane again?”

“He asked me to come over tomorrow. I..don’t know.”

“Why? Because you now know that it is really rude to make promises you can’t keep? Because you have teased him for weeks. Because a girl that wore what you did today needs to back it up?”

“Yes!”

“I suggest that you go see him tomorrow and give him a hand job ...you owe him at least that much. I would be very disapointed in you if you did not. So here are your plans...go to the mall before it closes tonight, thrift store and dollar store in the morning, dress like a little whore and then go get Shane off and then email me all the details on that and anything else you feel might be of interest. Get ready for work and be dressed to please me because I might just crave a veggie burger tomorrow evening.

Any more problems, Barbie?”

“No.”

“Good—let me write down my email and then you can take off.”

Again Gwyneth—er—Barbie was disappointed to be away from Chandra but she could not think of any excuse to stay and knew that she would disappoint her if she did not make it to the mall so off she went.

5. Shop ‘til You Drop.

Twenty five minutes later Barbie was pulling into the parking lot of the mall and after reapplying her fire engine red lipstick she began to shop. Her first stop was the lingerie store where she spent several minutes trying to decide what Chandra would approve of the most. She picked out a red Wonder Bra, a black one, a bright pink one and a purple one with watching panties for all but the red one (she was already wearing a pair that would match) and black ones. Barbie also picked out a couple 4 pairs of thigh highs. She decided to try one of the bras on to make sure she had the right size and picked the red one.

She slipped into the bra and then removed her denim skirt for the full effect. Her eyes widened as she looked at her image in the mirror. Her breasts were already very firm and noticable anyhow but the bra lifted them and pushed them together to make her C cups look more like Ds and her red lacy panties clung to her slightly rounded hips and just full enough ass. The high heels made her legs look very sexy and long and her red lips pouted back at her image. Nice, very nice, almost there...and then she removed her pony tail holder and her brunette hair fell around her shoulders.

She could hardly believe how sexy she looked. Like a girl that thought there was nothing at all gross about a big stiff dick. Like a girl that turned heads. Like a girl that other girls would be jealous of...like a girl that Chandra would like better. She realised that her own image was turning her on and briefly considered fingering herself to orgasm right in the dressing room while she gazed in the mirror!!

As she excitely paid for her lingerie she calculated in her mind what kind of outfits would look better with no bra and which would look better with a bra.

As she was headed to the shoe store to browse and maybe buy she met Dennis Blakemoor. He was a very athletic looking boy with very chiseled features. She had briefly dated Dennis about a year before and really liked him until he had stopped calling.

“Hi Dennis.” She noticed Dennis checking her out very thoroughly. A little more than 24 hours ago she would have felt a little put out but not she was just plain flattered. The fact that he found her attractive was really a compliment when you thought about it.

“Hey Gwyneth -looking good—how are ya?”

“Good except that I do not go by Gwyneth anymore—I prefer to go by my middle name which is Barbie.”

“Like the doll?”

“Right. I just think it is a much prettier name.”

“Ok. I guess.”

Barbie found herself examining their past relationship and wondering if she owed him anything for teasing him in the past. Maybe she should ask Chandra.

“Anyhow, I was just here getting a pair of hightops and I have to go before my dad kills me but let’s get together sometime soon.”

“I would like that, Den! Do you still have my number?”

“Not sure. I meant to call you but....”

“But I was probably the least fun girl you ever went out with. Sorry about that.”

Dennis started to protest but it was hard when she had hit the nail right on the head. The only reason he was asking her out now was that he had the feeling that things might be different—she just seemed more open and she seemed to glow when it was clear that he was checking her out.

“It’s ok. I understand!” She reached for the little note book she kept in her purse and the red scented pen that gave off the aroma of strawberries. She briefly was disgusted to see Jennifer and Donna’s phone numbers written on the first page (reminder to herself to remove the numbers from her speed dial at home) but felt better as she took a second to crumple up the page and stick it in the trash can next to her. She then wrote out Barbie and her phone number. Dennis took note of it long enough to see she dotted the i with a heart and then stuck it in his pocket.

“Ok, Gwy..um Barbie. I’ll be calling.”

“Please do.” On that note she threw her arms around him and crushed her chest against his. He returned the hug and briefly though of grabbing her ass but he did not want to jinx things. Still the hug went on for quite some time

As he walked away she made a mental note to tell Chandra about the hug so she would have presented all the facts concerning whether she now owed Dennis anything. She really kinda hoped so.

To her mixed dismay and delight she realised she was having so much fun!

To be continued