The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can I Speak With You A Moment?

Chapter 5 — The Beauty and the Beast

Lukas was enjoying his little game of playing puppeteer with the students who came to him. He had seen two of the hottest girls on his list thoroughly debased, but now it was time to get things serious. He had shuffled through his papers, spotting all the YPM’s on the latest series of tests. And he decided today would be the day his big plan went into action.

He called her in, Elizabeth Reinhart. She was a taller brunette, large shapely breasts, long legs, curvy hips, and an ass that could not be beat. They said she was untouchable, being the principal’s daughter and all. She stepped into his office with long strides of her legs, sitting down upon the chair. Her face was naturally cold, a scowl over her lips that seemed to mirror the previous two girls... girls with grudges, girls with superiority complexes.

“I hope you know you’re wasting my time. If daddy didn’t say I had to go, I’d never be here. So let’s make this quick, alright, quack?” She folded her legs, and her arms, looking away, in disgust at the man. Lukas hid his own contempt and disgust behind the professional’s face he wore. She’d get her comeuppance soon enough, he thought.

The girl grabbed a bottle of water, and rather thirstily, filled her stomach with the tainted fluid. Lukas, as if on instinct, handed her another bottle, which she drank down hungrily. Her face immediately became flush, as she sat back down. “I feel like your irritability comes from the fact that you don’t allow yourself to be more open with your choices, who you choose to be friends with. I have brought you a friend.” He buzzed the intercom, “Send Richard Halzieg in.”

Elizabeth immediately recognized Richard. She had rejected him but a week earlier, for the school dance. And it was no wonder why... he was a taller man, overweight, red headed with tons of freckles. He had yellowed teeth and he always stared at her breasts. She wondered why Richard was coming into her session, but her mouth could not find the words to ask the question, or any words, at that.

“Sup, doc? Ya called?” Richard came into the room. Lukas waved a pencil at him, “Lock the door. Come have a seat.” Richard did just that, sitting down beside Elizabeth. His eyes were firmly on her breasts. Elizabeth should have been disgusted, and she was, but her body reacted just the opposite, her face reddening, the nipples poking through her shirt as if they were covered in ice. She was flustered, her pussy leaking all over her blue thong.

Lukas could see the flustered reaction on her face. It was his plan all along. In fact, Richard was one of the four boys that had answered YPM. It was probably due to his insecurity, that he needed to be taken care of. But Lukas would use him to further his own sick needs. Richard had two, then three bottles of the water. Lukas figured it was due to his large size. Immediately, the two sat down, and stared at him lustily, waiting for instruction. He pulled the video camera from his desk, and placed it on the table.

“Elizabeth, from what I was told, you shunned Richard here at the dance, did you not? Richard was terribly torn about that. He told me as such in our previous session. But I know for a fact, just looking at him fills you with an insatiable need to be fucked, like the whore girl you are.” Lukas smiled at Elizabeth, as her hand slid between her legs, toying with her wet little slit. She threw her head back and moaned.

“Yes, Mr. Hollinger, my pussy is aching, it’s aching so bad...” She was truly heated, overwhelmed by the sensation. Lukas nodded to her, “Then....” He said, lifting the camera. Rising up beside the both of them, he placed a hand on her shoulder, “Remove your panties, slut, and bend over my desk.”

She hated herself for the wetness pooling between her legs. But she had to comply, moving her chair to the side, she reached up her skirt and slid her soaked panties to the floor. Wiggling her ass lewdly, she reached back to spread her pussy lips, to show them to Richard. Lukas set up the camera on a nearby table, and stood beside it, “Richard, now is your chance.. this bitch is in heat, and you are the dominant beast in heat... take her, fill her pussy, impregnate that whore.”

Richard rose to his feet and dropped his pants. His large belly hung out from under his shirt, as his rather stubby prick was throbbing. His sack was heavy, filled with his thick cum.. he let out a grunt and pushed his cock against her hole. She squirmed and moaned, as his small prick slid inside of her. She immediately covered it with her cream, moaning and convulsing, as Richard began his rampage, his cock forcing into her tight tunnel, sliding in and out, Lukas getting it all on tape.

Richard was ravenous in his need, fucking her furiously, his hand slamming down upon her ass, cracking his hand against it, before he groaned and filled her pussy with his thick, thick seed. He pulled his cock out, wiped his brow and stepped back, trying to catch his breath. Lukas furrowed his brows, “That’s it? Let me show you how it’s done.”

The good counselor undid his pants, and moved behind the girl, sliding his pants to his ankles. He placed his fingers in his mouth and suckled on them, getting them wet, “Now be a good little whore, and enjoy this ‘quack’ sliding into your ass..” He forced two fingers into her asshole, her moans loud and almost pained. Richard had now fallen asleep, already having exerted himself, so Lukas had full reign.. He gripped his long, solid, vein studded shaft, and slid it up inside the girl’s tight rosebud, stretching it painfully. The girl cried out, in pain, in pleasure, tears falling from her eyes as she sobbed.

Lukas had claimed his first real victim, his adult shaft plundering her teenage hole, he began working his hips, slamming into her with full force. Her knees quivered as her pussy oozed out Richard’s cum, Lukas’s sack slapping against the free hole. He threw his head back, burying his rod deep, taking her hair in his hand to yank on it. Elizabeth let out a loud moan, her pussy erupted down her legs, and then, she grew motionless, entirely passed out from both brutal fuckings, but Lukas did not stop. Her body slumped, so he pulled it back, forcing her to arch, as he drew her shirt up, exposing her breasts. As if her breasts were handles, he gripped them, moaning in her ear, before his sack emptied into her tight cavern. He drew his cock free, did back up his pants, and had a quick sip of water from the water cooler. He called in the nurse, gave her a quick smile, and sat back down to work, the lifeless girl still upon his desk. All in a day’s work.