The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can I Speak With You A Moment?

Chapter 6 — History Repeats

With every successful session that he completed, Lukas was becoming more and more obsessed with memories from his own tormented years in high school. Those rare times he actually had the nerve to ask someone out on a date. Usually he was met with a no to that question; if he was lucky, there was the random yes. For the most part, his weekends were far from notable.

There was the one time, however, he thought he actually had a chance for a bit more happiness. The passed notes. The hints and innuendoes. It was a couple week’s worth of building interest and need, of hopes rising. He had shown up to the restaurant, a huge chunk of his savings in hand, what he had not spent on a new outfit anyhow. Only to face humiliation when he realized there never was a date. The big poster on the wall, proclaiming what a loser he was, with the blown up picture of him from that night, over his locker on Monday; well, it was just icing on the cake.

After months of looking and studying; he finally determined the ringleader of that fiasco. Perhaps subconsciously, that was what drove him all these years. One way or another, he knew he would get his revenge. Today, today was going to be the day.

Lukas blocked off the entire day; for his appointment with Naomi Reese. It was slotted as career training, an internship of sorts. He tried very hard not to be smirking as he watched her walk in for her appointment. As usual, he handed her one of the doctored bottles of water, this one having the heaviest of doses. He watched her sitting disrespectfully slouched in her chair, finishing off some text message, as she began drinking the water. When looking at her, however, all he saw was her mother. With the exception of the outfit, she was nearly an exact duplicate of her mother. And, today was going to finally be the day, after decades of waiting, for a new twist on history.

Naomi rolled her eyes as she sent off the last text message to her boyfriend. She had of course accepted his offer to take her to prom. But, as usual, she had to make sure he did not forget any of the details to ensure she was Prom Queen. She had worked far too hard to have some stupid detail, like a small limo, ruin her dreams.

She drank down the last of the water, shaking the empty bottle toward her school counselor. She was obviously becoming affected by it, but, Lukas knew before she arrived she might be a difficult subject. Her YPM was favorable, but not perfect. So, of course, he handed her a second of the super dosed bottles.

When she had gotten half way through the bottle, he knew she was finally ready for him to begin speaking. “Such interesting articles they have online these days, Naomi” Lukas said almost absently. “Personality indicators, that can best determine job potential, career choices, etc. For example, looking at a few of the answers for you; it shows here that you would be a perfect porn star. That you would love to spend your days fucking and sucking any cock or hole or toy put in front of you.”

Naomi at first was rightfully outraged that this nerd of a man was speaking to her so; but, even as she was thinking those inflamed words, she found herself nodding. She felt herself becoming highly aroused at the thoughts of all those strange cocks. She could feel her juices pooling between her thighs as she parted them.

“In fact, Naomi, I am sure right now that you are nearly going through withdrawals, aren’t you?” He stared at her with a piercing gaze. “The urge to fill your slutty cunt with anything is making you insane. You can’t stop yourself from taking off all your clothes. From rubbing up against any hard surface, just trying to get off. Your orgasm just out of reach always. No matter how many times you are fucked, how many times you play with yourself, you’ve never actually feel your own orgasm pleasure. Although, of course, your partners always have made you cum.”

Lukas started the camera, as Naomi began undressing. Once the camera was running, he reached into the desk and began pulling out various toys – from dildos and vibrators, to anal wands and beads. He tried not to laugh as he watched her rubbing her dripping snatch upon the wooden chair arms; at her groan of frustration.

“Here, try these, Naomi” He gestured to the toys. He picked up the still camera, snapping her wanton poses for… posterity. “You know the key to it all, of course, Naomi. Your slut of a mother told you all about the family curse long ago.. She told you to stay a virgin. She told you the minute you started fucking, you would have to admit it. You would have to beg to cum, would have to admit to your partners what a slut you are. What a pompous fake you are to everyone around you. Admitting that even though you pretend to be perfect, you are really nothing more than the slut daughter of a common street whore. That you don’t even know who your dad is, because there were too many men to count.”

He could feel himself hardening to painful proportions, one hand stroking himself through his khaki’s. Letting herself drive herself insane. She shook her head against the ideas. She was still technically a virgin; nothing but her own fingers having ever touched her pussy. But, the scream as she shoved the thickest of the dildos into her slit, proclaimed that thin barrier no more.

And yet, the more he spoke, the more she believed it. The more she could picture all the strangers she had already fucked. The countless men, one after the other, that she had let use her however they wanted, just trying to achieve that pleasure. She had even experimented with a few women! All for nothing, it did not matter. And, if she didn’t have an orgasm soon, she knew she would go mad.

“Ok… yes… anything. Please, help me… just please, I… need… to… cum, Mr. Hollinger.” She panted and pleaded between breaths. She didn’t care that she was spread out naked on his desk. She didn’t notice the spotlights on her bouncing breasts, or lustfully swollen pussy folds. She did not care that there were two cameras capturing forever her lurid poses and pleas. Opening the adjoining door, he motioned for Nurse Francis to join them. She had been unspared by the taunting cruelty of Naomi’s mother as well. They both watched a moment longer as the girl writhed in obvious agony.

“Why don’t you tell Nurse Francis what the problem is, Naomi?” Lukas offered. Naomi once again began telling of her pain, of her unquenched needs; only to be stopped abruptly by Lukas. “Oh, no this won’t work at all. You are mumbling so much, there is no way she can hear you. Get closer, you’ll need to be so much closer, slut”

With a nod from Lukas, the usually proper nurse stepped to the one end of his desk. Pulling Naomi a bit closer, she proceeded to lift her starched white skirt, her fully bushed pussy bared for the girl.. With a small shuffle of her feet, she nearly smothered the girl in her rarely seen folds.

“That’s it, Naomi. Show Nurse Francis exactly what you do not get… show her all the pleasure you’ve never felt.” Lukas didn’t waste long on filming her degrading herself by devouring the older woman’s pussy. He was too ready to cum himself. Pushing her sweat-slicked thighs apart, he lifted them, so that the nurse could hold her open, Lukas palmed his cock. Stroking the length a few times, using only the pre-come welled at the tip and the juices the little slut leaked for lubrication; he brutally forced his cock into her virgin ass. Shockingly, he heard her pained scream even over the moans of his cohort. Obviously the pain had inspired his current project into better cunnilingus.

As he finally buried his length into her tight hole, he could feel the ripples of pleasure beginning. He knew she wasn’t going to cum yet, well, at least not feel it. But, that didn’t stop him from circling her clit with his thumb. The orgasmic convulsions of her pussy, certainly betrayed the fact that her body could orgasm. But, the slamming of her palms on the desktop, betrayed her frustration at not feeling that much needed pleasure.

After countless orgasms, Rosella finally backed off. Slouching into Lukas’s chair, she fanned herself; trying to capture her racing breath. This allowed Lukas to be far more forceful as he fucked her. Not a single thought of the pleasure that she wasn’t getting; this was all about humiliation after all.

“I am going to fill your slutty teenage ass with my cum, Naomi. And then… when I am finally done fucking your gaping hole; you are going to clean off all this messy slime.” Nodding with that evil gleam in his eyes, as she tried in vain to deny him. Trying in vain to scream for help as she felt his hands painfully grip her slim hips; as she felt him slam once more into her. She did not think it could become any more humiliating; between her denied orgasms that had plagued her for years, to the raping of her ass.. Even as his cock swelled further, and the first jets of cum began searing their way through her bowels. As he noisily pulled free though, it was most demeaning as she slid bonelessly to the floor, her mouth eagerly fastening onto his softening cock.

He let her mentally grimace at the musty taste of her ravaged ass and his cum, before speaking. “Of course, slut, because you so loudly proclaimed your needs, your whore-like tendencies, you know you will finally get to cum..” Giving a nonchalant shrug as she looked up wide-eyed to him. “But, then, you know the only reason you ever truly feeling your orgasm, is devouring the taste of your ass and cum, after you have admitted the truth.”

By the Lukas was finally able to pull his cock free from her feasting, cumming once more down her throat first, of course, she had become nearly catatonic from the overwhelming orgasm that wracked her entire body.