The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can I Speak With You A Moment?

Chapter 4 — Payoffs

Halfway through the second bottle, Lukas could begin to see the water’s effect on Lori. Her posture was becoming less prim and rigid. Finishing off the last of his supposed notes, he turned fully toward Lori. “So, Lori, you seem to be the sort of girl that would love to found serving the whim of any man. I am sure your dreams are filled with the thoughts of never bothering with clothing at all.. With finding yourself kneeling at a man’s feet, waiting in one lewd pose or another, hanging upon his every word.”

He paused for effect, as if waiting for her to deny or confirm his outrageous statements. Looking into her hazel eyes, he could nearly see every heated protest that she could not vent. But, even as her mind rebelled against the wanton allegations, her body was responding. He watched her hips inching closer to the edge of the chair, her knees parting in wide invitation. “Why don’t you come over here, Lori, you look to be in such torment, pain even, having to deny your true nature.”

While it was nearly phrased as a question, her body took it as a command. Sliding fully from the chair, she began shedding her sweater and bra first; carelessly tossing them to the floor. Her lithe body folding to crawl like a cat in heat toward Lukas’ feet. She leaned into his calves, long slender fingers reaching under the bright red skirt to lower the tight briefs from her body. She tried to toss them quickly, seeing the dark wet spot in the crotch – mortified that she could have become so glaringly aroused. She did not want to do this. She wanted to scream and threaten to call her father the judge. Instead, she kneeled like a slut at this worm’s feet.

Lukas watched her as she became nearly naked, he would have forced her to remove the skirt as well, but, decided it had a nicely teasing effect. Raising a brow slightly, his tone imperious, “Now is that how you should greet your betters, slut? I think not. Your soft lips should be pressing adoring kisses to my shoes even as we speak, should they not?” He smirked at the look of hatred in her gaze, even as her bing cherry toned nipples hardened into tight buds.

Lori gazed wide-eyed at his black shoes, there were bits of dust marring any shine, not to mention the small clumps of mud around the edge of the soles. And yet, there was no way to make her body stop its descent. Lips that had only kissed one boy, were now pressed to her guidance counselor’s dirty shoes! The position somewhat awkward, she inched her knees back slightly, feeling the touch of a cool breeze on her exposed nether region.

Lukas reached for the heavy yardstick that had been propped in the corner by his desk as he watch the high and mighty cheerleader begin to debase herself. Although, she did not realize of course how much further she would be pushed before her “counseling” was complete. Reaching out, he tapped twice soundly on her barely upturned rear. “You will not hide yourself like that, slut. Oh yes, I know how much you love to be called things like slut, whore, pet; how wet and needy such objectification makes you. Raise those hips high in the air; spread your knees wide. Just like a bitch in heat, begging for her cunt to be filled. I imagine already the taste of leather is making your pussy cream. I wonder how much of a puddle you will make on my floor, slut.”

Lori could not stop herself. Her hips rose up just like he described. Her skirt falling over her spine as her rounded globes were now fully bared. Her clit becoming so distended as she bared her lustfully swollen folds to the unseen video camera behind her.

“I can see your fingers itching to slide over your wet cunt, pet. Although we both know, if you drug your tongue along my shoes, making them shine perfectly, you will not even have to touch your naughty clit to scream out in orgasm. Isn’t that right, slut?” He had purposely walked over the wet lawn, not caring much where, or on what, he had stepped knowing what he would make Lori do. “But, I am kind, I will let you slick up your fingers, alternating between three fingers fucking your slutty cunt and those same three fingers pinching and tugging on your clit. But… you will not cum, whore, until my shoes look brand new!!”

Lukas could hear the squelching sound of her fingers forcing their way into her tight channel. His shaft hardening almost painfully as he forced yet another stuck up bitch into debasing themselves. Finally he could not resist, undoing the single button and zipper, freeing his cock. He began stroking his broad, eight-inch shaft, as he enjoyed the sound of her slurping tongue and dripping pussy.

He could hear her moans becoming louder, a keening tone within her quickened breaths. He watched as her hips seemed to rise up even further, a plaintive erotic wail coming stifled against his shoes as she rode her fingers finally into orgasm.

He was too close himself with bothering even to look at the shape of his shoe polishing. Instead, his growly voice demanded, “Sit up, whore, and watch… give me a target for the mess you made.” As Lukas watched her rise up, he only had to stroke a few more times, before the first of many large spurts of thick cum sprayed over the nearly naked cheerleader.

Taking a moment to recover, he then reached for the camera on his desk, to capture forever the vision of his cum painting the slut’s face, chest, and skimpy bright red skirt. Lukas was entirely satisfied, the little cheerleader slut in all her glory, on her knees with cum all over her face. It was a picture perfect image in his mind, she looked ever the girl that had shunned him, years ago in high school. Sending Miss Hare back to the nurse, he cleaned up the floor and got ready for his next appointment. He had a special idea for today, and one that he enjoyed, thoroughly.