The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can I Speak With You A Moment?

Chapter 3 — Back to Scratch

Lukas dressed the girl as quick as he could, and buzzed the intercom.

“Nurse Francis, will you come collect Ms. Fischer from my office? It seems she has fainted from the intensity of our session.” He sat there calmly, leaning in his chair, as the girl was laid out upon his desk. The nurse, Rosella Francis, entered the room. The two of them had gone to high school and were both tormented by the preppy, uppity girls back then. Lukas, for being such a nerd, and Francis, for her ugly hair cut and large size. Surely, Nurse Francis was no small, beautiful woman. But she was Lukas’ only trusted friend, especially after his wife died.

“Experiment didn’t work, Lukas? Don’t worry, hon, you’ll get it... and these young bitches will be all yours, get the shit they deserve.”

Lukas grinned at the evil nurse. “Take her to your office. Tonight, I’ll work on the formula. We shall see what next dumb slut comes running for her punishment.” As Rosella left the room, Lukas packed up his paper work, and headed home. The whole way he smirked; finally, after all these years, it was time for his revenge. Finally after all these years, he finally felt driven to speak to the haughty eighteen year old seniors that thought they had the world in their hands.

Greeting his son, Steven, he immediately made his way to the basement. Tweaking the amount of the persuasion drug he added, he lowered the aphrodisiac potency, but increased duration of the effects. Dumping the old mixture out in the sink, he readied a new batch of bottled water, and threw them in the fridge.

It was day two tomorrow of mandatory counseling, and if his plans proceeded correctly, Ms. Fischer would be telling everyone just how much he had helped, thanks to the murmured suggestions as she tumbled from one orgasm to the next. It would become an institution of the school. He could not wait until tomorrow, to see the marking of YPM, or the many markings of it. He wanted to have his pick.

Meeting with Rosella in the Teacher’s Lounge, they talked quietly over a morning cup of coffee. Both were eager to find out the results of his refined formula. She had just finished the evening before, tabulations on the end of movie survey. All told, there were nearly two dozen possible candidates they could choose from within the school. This of course, only took into account the students, because any teachers present at the time did not complete the survey. Out of the potentials, the majority of respondents were girls. Neither one was overly surprised at the four boys that had responded “correctly”.

An excuse of research, attention to detail, and the general understanding that Mr. Hollinger truly cared for those in his charge; ensured no one questioned why he had particular students scheduled for longer sessions.. Luckily with the addition of those four boys, he could actually double-book certain time periods, leaving the boys in a trance, while taking a more in-depth interest in his pet project.

His first appointment of the day was with Lori Hare, the head of the varsity cheerleader squad. As luck would have it, today happened to be a game day. Therefore, all of the cheerleaders were dressed in their skimpy skirts and second-skin sweaters. Watching as Lori entered, Lukas offered her a chilled bottle of his special water. “Just have a seat, Lori, I need to make one more note or two and then I will be with you.”

Lori offered a well-put out sigh, as she took the water. The thought of saying thank you, was automatic, although anyone could tell there was not actually anything sincere in her tone. Slouching into the chair across from his desk, she briefly wondered about her sudden unquenchable thirst. Finishing the first rather quickly, she imperiously crossed to his small fridge and took another. Shocking to most, she thought nothing of taking exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it. She was the head cheerleader after all.