The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can I Speak With You A Moment?

Chapter 2 – Testing the Water

Mr. Hollinger was busy typing up something or other, hunting and pecking his way almost over the keyboard. Amy shut the door behind her, as she approached. A bit annoyed he didn’t drop everything for her as she walked in, she took one of the bottled waters he gestured to on his desktop. With mockery in his gaze, she read the various non-elite college names depicted on his diplomas.

After tiring of this, and shockingly finishing almost the entire bottle, she took a seat across the wooden expanse. Pulling out a small compact, she checked her flawless makeup, and touched up the small smudge of shimmering lipstick. Every the proper young lady, Amy sat with one knee crossed over the other, her already short skirt rising up further upon her shapely thighs.

It seemed forever before he finally finished typing, a sigh or two escaping before he reached that point. Looking toward him with one blond brow arched, she felt his gaze hit her full force. Something felt a bit wrong compared with any of the other few interactions they had had; but, it was not something she could put a name too.

“So, Amy, I see from your answers the other day, you are not planning on entering college. Is this correct?” Mr. Hollinger asked her. His tone friendly enough, although if you knew him well you would know there was a touch of scorn that he usually hid much better. While he had a healthy respect for most women; all of those women had obtained higher education degrees, made something worthwhile of their lives. After years of dealing with Amy and others like her, Mr. Hollinger knew she was not going to truly be a productive member of society.

She nodded in response, tossing the empty water bottle into the trash, and taking another. She was not usually so thirsty; but, it really was good water. Reaching for the second, that he offered her with a raised brow, she opened it and took a long drink before starting her answer. “I really do not see the value in wasting four years of my life, studying even more subjects that will never have any use in the real world. It’s not as if I am going to have to get a job or anything. “

Asking her what seemed like aimless questions, Mr. Hollinger was watching her actions closely. Initially, the subliminal messages placed in the doctored life lessons movie had seemed promising. It was not quickly apparent however, that the doctored water would have a deep enough result. Once she began shifting some in her chair, her radiant complexion becoming flushed, he knew his fantasy was becoming actualized.

“Ms. Fischer, it seems a bit warm in here don’t you think?” he inquired as if he cared for her welfare. Without waiting for, or wanting, her response, he stated “I am sure that you would feel much better if you took that confining top off.”

Amy was appalled he even suggested such a thing. Her mouth opening to protest, she found the words would not come out. In fact, even the power of her gaze, that should have left him cowering in the corner, lost any effect when she lifted the sweater from her nubile form. Sitting back into her chair, she acted almost as if nothing had happened at all.

“How do you feel, Ms. Fischer? I have observed your nature through sessions with other students, and I see that you quite simply, are too easy to make to submit to those with more power than yourself. Is that correct? It’s correct.”

Amy nodded slowly, though her mind wanted to scream at the possessive, perverted counselor, her body did not relent. She could feel sweat beginning to flow from her forehead, and her whole body felt engulfed in flames. She waved her hand to her face, trying to fan away some of the heat. It was then, and only then, that despite the screams of resistance in her head, her pussy was soaking wet, flooding with juices. Her face immediately went a scarlet, but was it the heat, or her embarrassment that made her so red?

“I’ve got a feeling, Ms. Fischer, that your outward anger and spite towards other girls, and lowlier men, stems from your upbringing, and your repressed, rebellious side. In fact, I know for a fact you are a closet feminist, and that bra you wear is oppressive.”

Amy wanted to scream at the man. Wanted to run off and hide. To do whatever she could do to get away from this man whom apparently could strip her with mere words. But her body disagreed once more, her face a bright red.

“Yes, Mr. Hollinger... I’ve always hated this damn thing.” With that, unwillingly in mind, her hands slipped behind her back and undid her lacy black bra. She especially loved that bra, because it made her breasts pop out so much in her many blouses. But right now, nothing felt worse on her skin, and with one fluid movement, she undid the bra and slipped it from her arms. Her perky teenage breasts protruding as her hands reached down. She had hoped that it was a movement to cover them from the man’s leering gaze, but instead her soft, small hands cupped them from below, as if presenting them.

Mr. Hollinger folded his arms and leaned back in the chair, studying the girl for clues. It shouldn’t be this easy, he thought to himself. His eyes wandered to her hardened nipples, and almost as if on cue, her hands rolled up the soft skin, and began tweaking them, teasing them between her fingers. “Oh, Mr. Hollinger!” Her face was redder than ever, and she bit her bottom lip, as it quivered in nervousness. The guidance counselor smiled at her reaction, folding his arms in his lap, over his already hardening cock. He hadn’t seen a pair of pert tits like that since he was young and dating his wife in high school.

“Ms.. Fischer, we were born nude, now, I want you to release whatever covers your God-given body, and expose yourself.”

It was not even a question but a command, and her body could not disobey. Rising to her feet, she dusted off her skirt, a moment’s hesitation before it fell to the floor. He nodded at her assuredly, and she slipped the lace thong from her curvy hips, letting them drop to the floor. Her pussy exposed, Mr. Hollinger could see the wetness pooling down her thighs.

All the while, something worse than embarrassment flooded over Amy’s little body. It was desire, it was this burning desire to get fucked. She had never let a man so much as stick a hand down her pants, but she had burst her own cherry with her fingers long ago. She clasped Mr. Hollinger’s desk, brushed all the bottled water off of it onto the floor.

Climbing up onto it, she faced him, resting on her arms which outstretched onto the oak wood to prop her up. Her legs closed tight, she tried her damnedest to keep them closed, but her body relented, and soon Mr. Hollinger was taking in the scents of a young, nubile pussy. He licked his lips, as one of her hands raised from the oak to glide a finger over her clit. She must have been really in heat, because the moment her pussy was touched, wetness flowed all over his desk.

“Mr. Hollinger! God, god...” She moaned out, “Eat me out, Mr. Hollinger! I can’t... I can’t resist!” The counselor leaned in, his hands on her thighs, as his tongue dragged over the soaked hood. Her hand immediately stretched out and gripped his hair, cumming all over his face.

As his tongue explored, she admitted, “God! All I’ve wanted since I got to this school was to be fucked! To take a nice hard cock, to be slammed and fucked, to feel the hot spurts of cum filling my insides... God! Oh my god!” She came again and again, with little to no effort. Before Lukas Hollinger had a chance to fuck the girl with even just his fingers, she passed out from the exertion. He would need to tweak his formula, it seemed.