The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE STORY SO FAR

Evie has been introduced to the members of her new team but is puzzled to find them both uniformly glamorous and inexplicably subservient to their boss. Gerard Tyler is a man who clearly has a highly inflated opinion of his own ability. That is something Evie intends to correct by taking over his job! In this submissive environment, that should be a piece of cake. Mr. Tyler, meanwhile, continues his series of interviews to check on the effectiveness of his latest training programme…

CALLER ID

CHAPTER TWO: TRAINING

I

Evie arrived early for work the next day. She had spent the previous afternoon familiarising herself with standard procedures and company policy. Her job would be to field calls from a few selected clients, with the intention of adopting more of a supervisor’s role as she became increasingly confident with how things were done. Aside from Chloe, she would be responsible for overseeing the performance of Marcia, Hannah, Grace and Sophie. Like herself, all her team were in their twenties, but that’s where the comparison ended. Hannah and Grace were brunettes, endowed with classic figures that they preferred to display in short dresses. Sophie was a true blonde, with a beautifully tanned complexion, given ample exposure via low-cut tops and a penchant for neon hot-pants when out on the town. Marcia was clearly proud of her 36DD bosom and used every means to ensure her cleavage was prominently on show should Mr. Tyler request her presence. A slightly fuller build than her colleagues, she wore a short pleated skirt that revealed the firm shape of her powerful, attractive thighs.

Dressed in a formal light grey two-piece jacket and skirt, Evie was far from obviously eye-catching but, then again, she was there to do business and physical distractions were the last thing she needed. Her job was to whip these girls into shape. No more time spent touching up their make-up on the Firm’s time.

“Ok ladies,” she began, gathering them in a small conference room shortly before the lines opened. “I’ve been checking your stats and, to be frank, they’re simply average. We are going to do much better. When we have this conversation again next week, I want to see more positive responses, more leads and absolutely more revenue. That means faster closure and far less time away from your workstations. I hope that’s clear. Remember, hard work brings its rewards, not least in the shape of those fat pay cheques. Anyone got a problem with that?”

She had expected some dissent; if not verbally then certainly via body language. But none of the girls’ expressions wandered away from openly attentive throughout the briefing. “Marcia, I notice that you have a rather frequent log-off rate. Any issues with staying put?”

“No, Miss Green. I can stay put, if that’s what you want,” she responded disarmingly.

“Ok. By the way, just for the record, I prefer to be addressed as ‘Ms Green’. My marital status is no-one else’s affair, thank you. So, if there are no further questions, let’s get this show on the road.”

“Ms Green?”

Evie turned to see a hand in the air. “Yes, Grace, what is it?”

“We normally begin the day with a 20 minute training session at our workstations. It’s something Mr. Tyler is particularly strict about. Shall we still begin with that?”

This last question took Evie by surprise and she looked askance at Chloe, who nodded her assent. “Well, that’s not something I was told and I’ll see Mr. Tyler about it this evening. I prefer to supervise the training of my team personally. However, for today, we’ll respect his wishes.

They all sat down at their workstations and donned their headsets. Sure enough, their desktops contained a prominent box labelled ‘Morning Training Program – Engage First’. In Evie’s case, though, it read ‘Morning Training—First Principles for Beginners’. Despite feeling rather irritated by this condescension she ran the program.

Whoever Tyler had employed to produce the software had done a good job. Her screen filled with a smooth animation of the spiral-shaped company logo, broken up into a dance of pixels that swirled apart and together to create a seamless presentation of how best to prepare for the day ahead and get the most from their stream of expectant clients. Combined with the accompanying multi-layered soundtrack of words, beats and music, not all of it presented at a conscious level, the overall effect was captivating. The spiral logo returned throughout, lasting longer after each brief cycle of information. And then, seemingly before it had begun, the training session concluded but, when Evie looked at the clock, 20 minutes had passed. She was feeling energised, relaxed and just a touch aroused by the experience. She turned to the other girls to issue commands and a clear phrase entered her head: ‘At Global Call Services we endeavour to look good.’ Disconcertingly, these were the first instructions she gave to her team. They smiled back appreciatively.

As the day ended, with the last callers hanging-up and the girls logging off, Evie clapped her hands and turned once more to her new team. “Well done, ladies. We really covered some ground today and, if I’m not mistaken, our revenues will be a distinct improvement on this time last week. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to let off some steam in the gym and wouldn’t say no to a spell in the Jacuzzi.”

“But of course, Ms Green. That’s how we end every day,” replied Hannah pleasantly.

Good point. It had not been discussed, yet somehow the notion was there in her head.

The gym facilities were state of the art and Evie’s group, like the others, had private use of them, so that they could continue to develop as a unit. Evie changed into her sports bra and knickers and then further covered up with a light blue t-shirt and a darker shade of jogging pants. The rest of the girls didn’t bother with the extras. Her 36C-cup was usually enough to compete (not that comparisons mattered, of course) but in present company she was, to use her own put-down, ‘merely average’. She walked over to the exercise bike and began setting the computer for a warm-up. “Oh, Ms Green,” pronounced Sophie, her pristine blonde hair tied back in a slick pony-tail, “we warm up on the cross-trainers today. The bikes are used on Thursdays.”

Machines allocated to specific days? What sort of nonsense is that? Evie almost let loose a stream of contempt but made a conscious effort to swallow her objections. Bide your time, girl, find out the facts then act. “Really? Sorry about that, ladies, cross-trainers it is!”

Mounting her allocated machine, Evie started to enter her usual routine, when Chloe again interrupted. This was becoming really annoying. “Oh, Ms Green, we have a program already assigned to us for Tuesday. Just press ‘Enter’.” Before her supervisor could react, the strawberry-blonde assistant hit the button on Evie’s console and initiated their evening work-out. The bank of machines faced a series of flat-screen TVs that were tuned to a techno-pop channel. Pumping away, the girls soon synchronised their movements to the beat of the latest track. Out of the corner of her eyes Evie was aware that their progress was tied to the images and sounds filling their senses but it felt strangely intoxicating. Gradually she allowed herself to let go. It was hard not to do so: the combination of regular movement, sound and flashing images carried the participants inexorably onward. Evie lost sensation of her body and entered a realm of pulsating motion. Onward. Onward.

“Ms Green?”

The voice came from no particular direction.

“Will you be joining us?”

She looked once more into the inquiring face of Chloe.

“The Jacuzzi?” she managed to ask.

“Yes, that’s how we always finish off,” replied her guide.

Evie stepped off the trainer, momentarily wondering where the time had gone.

Arriving at the large bubbling pool, her colleagues stripped off completely, sliding luxuriously into the inviting water. Communal naked bathing was not something Evie had previously experienced but it seemed so natural to take off her garments and join the circle. Finally removing her exercise bra, she enjoyed the experience of allowing an almost palpable level of humidity to envelop her swollen breasts and then happily discarded her knickers before slipping under the warm wash of swirling liquid. Her hands unthinkingly explored the smooth contours of her submerged form, stroking first over her hips before pulling up the inside of her thighs – fingers briefly exploring the uneven valley of her labia – until they converged under the soft weight of her bosom. Gripping them with a new-found sensuousness, she circled her areoles, addressing the engorged peaks of her now self-conscious nipples, until at last her arms floated free in the eddying pool of back-lit bubbles.

In fact, the whole team basked in a kind of post-exercise euphoria, quietly enjoying the wonderful sensations produced by the movement of warm liquid around their milky tits and collective crotches. A circle of semi-buoyant boobs bobbled gently above legs that opened slightly to allow an intimate massage of ever-changing pressure around their rapidly relaxing bodies. One-by-one the girls drifted off, lulled by waves and soothing music playing quietly in the background. No-one seemed to mind the barely audible tones that issued a continuous stream of indistinct instructions.

Evie’s legs parted even more as her pussy was pleasurably stimulated by the circulating jets of bubbles that seductively caressed her inner thighs… In her mind’s eye she had the distinct impression of something seeking penetration down below. Her desire to open her legs further grew stronger. The pressure increased. Her pussy yielded to the gentle but insistent push: a sensation hard to distinguish from the ever-changing impulses imposed by the aerated surges of warm water. Slowly her vagina opened and firmness filled the inviting void. Evie fully opened her thighs to allow complete access and her clit tingled with pleasure as she sank down into quiet, sensitive ecstasy. The impression of penetration increased further and she gripped the sweet intruder with cunt lips that threatened never to let go. Descending slowly into the scarlet wash of erotic fulfilment, she let go of any remaining impression of time and space, giving in completely to that which sought to become one with her innermost sanctum.

Observing the scene in close-up through his high-definition monitor, Tyler felt a surge of frustrated lust as he witnessed the point at which Chloe slid the dildo gently into Evie’s soft vagina – the new supervisor’s face a picture of private delight at the moment of entry.

II

Arriving in the office each day, the girls felt fresh and more than ready to make those calls count. With mild surprise, Evie realised that she had not yet spoken to Tyler about his morning training program, despite more than a week having passed. It was too late to do so just now and, anyway, it didn’t seem quite so urgent, considering how well things had gone recently. Revenues were up significantly and the buzz of success was invigorating. There was little time for her usual pep-talk this morning as it had taken more time than anticipated to curl her hair so that it regained the glamorous shape the stylist at the Salon had managed to create yesterday evening. She was sure that the rest of her team would be impressed, especially as the new French manicure perfectly complemented the colour of her short sky blue patterned dress.

On the desktop today was a new program: ‘Morning Training – Supervisor Enhancement (Package One).’ Evie felt a small thrill of excitement at this confirmation that her efforts were already being noticed. Perhaps Mr. Tyler would want to make the formal handover as soon as next week? She hoped so: it would be good to impress the manager at this early stage. Clicking the icon fired this morning’s session into life. Once more the company logo swirled around tracing out its familiar spiral pattern, at once so captivating and yet so full of promise. Evie quickly responded to its compelling counsel. The appearance of the girls was fundamental to the continued success of their team. Feeling good about oneself conveyed itself in subtle ways to the clientele, and their satisfaction was paramount. Soon she would be ready to take a leading role in speaking to important men. They would need to be comforted. She must be fully trained to convince them of their worthy financial support.

When the session finished Evie was convinced that she could make a difference.

“Good morning, ladies. I’m so glad that you are pursuing your training with our lovely supervisor.”

“Good morning Mr. Tyler,” echoed back Evie and the team.

Tyler’s arrival had been unexpected. The last thing Evie remembered was watching the logo animate the start of her new phase of training. She turned to face him, hoping that her new dress would elicit an approving comment. As it was, Mr. Tyler’s gaze simply lingered over her newly revealed legs and thighs before rising to meet her eager expression. “Miss Green, I’ve just been reviewing your figures for the week and have to say that I’m most impressed by how you have managed to make such a positive difference in such a short time.” A glow ignited deep within her crotch: she couldn’t help it. “Yes, most impressive. I can see that we were right to select you for this prestigious departmental post and we must discuss things further very soon. Anyway, don’t let me keep you from starting the day as you mean to go on. Callers await!”

Collective hemlines that had risen noticeably in the last few minutes were now lowered as the team turned to log on. But Mr. Tyler hadn’t quite finished. “Marcia and Sophie, could you come to my office please. We need to check that you’re satisfied with some responses to your recent extended training program.” Evie felt a momentary pang of jealousy at his request but remembered that soon she would be fully in charge of her own team and then she could deal with him on her own terms. The two assistants, meanwhile, spun round and happily acknowledged their summons.

III

Closing the door behind him, Gerard Tyler looked approvingly at the two girls stood by his desk. Whereas Mia was raven haired, Marcia was a brunette, whose shoulder length hair was parted centrally and curved neatly round her face, framing a pair of trusting light brown eyes. Her ample breasts presented an invitingly large cleavage from within the confines of a low-cut pink top. She was used to the way men’s eyes were drawn by their magnetic quality: a confirmation of her feminine power to get what she wanted. It was with some satisfaction, therefore, to note from Mr. Tyler’s lingering gaze that he was clearly not immune to their effect. In fact, Gerard Tyler was also a ‘leg man’ and had found great satisfaction in allowing himself to take-in the potential of Marcia’s full thighs, enticingly displayed by her choice of a short red skirt to complement her top.

Sophie was relatively slim by comparison, with a healthy tan that was further enhanced by her long naturally straight blonde hair. She wore a short pale yellow sleeveless top that clung stylishly to her shapely 36D bust and exposed a band of tanned flesh around her midriff. A pair of tight white trousers created a look that was both neat and exceptionally feminine: the way they followed the contours of her pert butt and the curve of her crotch was all but irresistible.

“Now then, girls,” began Mr. Tyler, innocuously. “I’ve been reviewing your ‘contact versus sign-up ratios’ and they are impressive. What would you put that down to?”

Sophie was the first to reply. “Sir, I would say that our new supervisor was a significant reason. She’s really got with the program, but there’s more…”

“Really?”

“Yes,” interjected Marcia. “She knows that time is money and has got us focused on closing those deals as quickly as possible but without making the client feel pushed, if you know what I mean.”

“You know, I think I do,” agreed Gerard. “And what about yourselves? Do you feel like you’ve grown since we last had a conversation like this?”

Both girls readily agreed. “Oh, yes, we do! Those additional evening training programs have been so useful!”

“I thought they might,” he acceded. “In fact, it’s the reason why I’ve decided to initiate this second stage of the review process.”

His assistants looked both pleased and curious.

Gerard reached into his desk drawer, pulled out a pink strap-on vibrator with an integral clitoral stimulator and presented it to Sophie. “I’d like you to try out this latest model, if you would be so kind my dear. I think you’ll find the split crotch design most satisfying”

His blonde employee looked back in a state of uncomprehending shock. Her mouth opened and closed but nothing came out. Marcia, too, simply looked aghast. “M-Mr. Tyler,” Sophie, finally managed to say, “I-I don’t know what you mean?”

Red with embarrassment, each girl looked in total puzzlement at one another.

“Oh, I think you do, Sophie. In fact I think you cannot wait to try it out.” Then, looking pointedly in her colleague’s direction, “And I know Marcia will prove to be the perfect fit.”

“Caller ID HornySlaveSophie”

Sophie’s expression changed from confusion to blank clarity. She was Mr. Tyler’s horny slave and desperately wanted to try on her new toy, invitingly displayed on her Master’s desk. She pulled her top over her head and abandoned her bra so that her tits hung loose and sensitive for his pleasure. Unzipping her tight pants she stepped out of them before disposing of her lacy red and yellow panties to stand fully exposed in front of her Master’s commanding gaze.

Marcia was stunned at her friend’s sudden descent into slutty nakedness and fixed her boss with an accusing stare. For his part, Gerard Tyler retained a calm control of his faculties, utterly confident in the power of his carefully constructed regimen. “Marcia, please don’t alarm yourself,” he advised, “you really do understand where she’s coming from, believe me.”

Outraged, she turned to leave.

“Caller ID HornySlaveMarcia”

The young brunette’s well-endowed form came to a halt.

“Look at me, my dear.”

Gerard’s eyes sparkled with sexual tension as the suddenly compliant call-assistant turned to face him with an empty, willing expression.

“Good girl,” he purred. “I think you know what to do.”

Slave Marcia immediately grasped what her Master desired and commenced to strip naked before him.

“Your review is progressing excellently, girls. Do carry on. I believe, Marcia, that you were about to say how much your cunt ached to be filled with hard cock.”

Marcia’s knees visibly weakened. Her cunt was indeed aching to be filled and she so wanted to kiss the lips of her beautiful blonde-haired colleague. The ache between her legs became a throb and she eyed Sophie’s strap-on dildo with a lustful hunger.

“Sophie, you have yearned for the feel of Marcia’s legs around your ass for so long. The sensation of your lips joined in passion has haunted your dreams. She is waiting for you now.”

The blonde call assistant stepped forward to steady Marcia’s face with her hands before each met in an embrace of lustful need. Erect, ultra-sensitive nipples greeted their opposite number in a tingle of deformation, as breasts compressed together. Both girls felt the hairs of their pussies intermingle as hips pushed yearningly but unsatisfied against one another, propelled by slender hands grasping mutual butts. Deeply buried erotic desires exploded upwards into their crotches as lips parted and two tongues competed for a first taste of button-hard nipple. Marcia’s fingers reached down into Sophia’s heated pussy and quickly found her engorged clit, circling and pressing with an expertise gained only from personal experience. Her colleague’s vagina responded with a gush of lubrication.

Pushing away, Sophie turned to don her new toy. Marcia reached down and helped to pull it tight into the blonde’s well-oiled crotch. Sophie’s eyes widened at the rush of pleasure that the gently buzzing bullet generated upon its contact with her pleasure centre. The next move was beyond resistance. Spinning Marcia round, Sophie pushed her down across Tyler’s desk, where she stretched forward compliantly, begging to be fucked good and hard.

“Shaft me, you bitch!” commanded Marcia breathlessly. “Do it.”

Sophie didn’t need a second invitation. Already the vibrating stimulator was creating inner havoc. Only further pressure would satisfy. She pressed forward and the strap-on cock entered with a force enhanced by the wetness of her colleague’s snatch. Ramming up against her ass, the motion produced a tidal wave of clitoral excitement that caused Marcia to cry out loud. Sophie withdrew and pressed again and again as Marcia met her half-way so that both girls moaned continuously with erotic ecstasy, each building to their own climax as pulses of stimulation moved through their vaginas and outwards to the very tips of their nipples.

Suddenly, Sophie let out a louder cry; Marcia, too, called out to her nameless god as yet more weight was added to the rhythm being hammered out on the office desk. Tyler had lowered his pants and pushed his erect penis directly into Sophie’s dripping vagina, connecting almost miraculously with her g-spot. The explosion of pleasure was seemingly too much to bear as the blonde call assistant ascended to the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Tyler pumped her repeatedly and, in unison, the threesome gyrated to a regular beat that invited but one finale. With atavistic force Tyler grunted loudly as his orgasm shot sperm deep into Sohie’s well-lubricated fanny. She, in turn, climaxed with an intensity that produced a high squeal of pleasure, causing her to thrust once more irresistibly into Marcia’s swollen pussy, so bringing about a third surge of climactic rapture. The three orgasms harmonised to create something greater than the sum of their parts and, for a second or two, the climaxing trio seemed to leave their bodies and enter a hitherto restricted realm of paradise. Time stopped still…

As the door to Mr. Tyler’s office re-opened, Evie couldn’t resist a glance. Her two team members emerged with a look that spoke of deep satisfaction. Their reviews had clearly been most successful. Evie knew she had contributed to that and found herself looking forward to her own up-coming monthly assessment. With the way her track record was shaping up, she could rightfully expect something very special…