The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE STORY SO FAR

Things have been progressing extremely well for the new ‘Personal Solutions’ team. Revenues are significantly up, the girls are making excellent headway with their specially designed training programmes and Evie is increasingly convinced that Gerard Tyler is poised to give her the particular attention her entrepreneurial ambition so desperately desires. After all, she is now working incredibly hard on mastering the ‘Supervisor Level’ sessions…

CALLER ID

CHAPTER THREE: FULLY TRAINED

I

Evie logged on and fired-up the icon to initiate her daily induction: ‘Morning Training – Supervisor Enhancement (Package Five)’. It had taken a few weeks to reach this level but she had at last been granted access to the final stage. Looking back, it seemed like another world away since she reluctantly agreed to try out the first of Mr. Tyler’s instructional sessions but they had proved to be surprisingly compelling.

Obviously, the way a girl looked was crucial to the success of the business. Today, she had risen especially early to spend time on getting the flow of her long auburn hair just right. The appearance of her extended, newly curled eyelashes evoked a small thrill of delight every time she caught sight of her own reflection. She was also especially proud of her new plum lipstick and nail combination. Underneath a tight mauve dress that curved closely round her firm ass, just far enough to cover the essentials, she had selected a push-up bra to emphasise her softer assets. Every now and then a gentle sensation of coolness around her crotch would remind her that she had once again elected to work without panties. It was a nice feeling and gave her an amusing buzz as she walked through the central office zone, high heels shaping her calves and butt, pleasantly aware that a dozen pairs of male eyes were imagining what might be concealed as they tracked her slinky progress towards the Personal Solutions bureau.

Sat side-by-side, Evie and her team received further training. Anyone observing would have been struck by the way each girl’s expression rapidly relaxed, eyes widening slightly as their minds opened up to the slick sequence of images and sounds until, twenty minutes later, a familiar jingle alerted them to the need to commence work. Soon, phone-lines were engaged and clients’ credit card details were flowing into the network. Evie chatted easily with her colleagues, checking turnaround rates and praising their successes. Standing up after one such conversation with Grace, she turned round to face Gerard Tyler, immaculately dressed in a blue silk shirt and tie, carefully chosen to complement his blue-grey Saville Row suit. The smell of Giorgio Armani aftershave entered her nostrils and she felt a surge of excitement pass through her lower stomach as he greeted the team.

“Good morning, ladies,” he smiled warmly. “We may be facing a global recession but with highly trained girls like you working for us, our future prosperity will undoubtedly be secure. Well done and keep it up.” His uniformly enchanting employees beamed back, exhibiting a veritable rainbow of lip shades. He looked suitably impressed. Turning to Evie he asked, “Miss Green, would you be so kind as to accompany me? We need to chat about the next phase of your progress with the company.”

Her heart gave a small leap. At last, her efforts would start to reap their reward. “Of course, Mr. Tyler,” she said, walking half a step behind him as they headed for his office. The rest of her team looked slightly crestfallen at her obvious good fortune but then turned back to address the continuing stream of incoming requests.

“Please take a seat,” offered Gerard, gesturing towards a comfortable leather swivel upright. Evie settled back, causing the already high hem of her dress to ride up still further and gave her boss a pleasant smile. Tyler himself had taken position behind his expansive desk. From his slightly higher – and plusher – leather chair he had a good view of his supervisor’s form and liked what he saw. The transformation from their first meeting was startling. Initially tied back and closely held in place with pins, her attractive auburn hair now cascaded freely around her face, gracing the tops of her shoulders with a lively style acquired during recent visits to the Personal Solutions salon. Her short dress accentuated the best of his employee’s feminine assets, beginning with a generous view of her tender, inviting cleavage, then curving into a slim waist before journeying around well-proportioned hips to hug a fantastic ass, prior to its charming end at the top of a pair of smooth, shapely thighs.

Tyler allowed his gaze to linger for a moment longer on the upper reaches of those legs, held demurely together to keep their special secret safe from curious eyes. Evie recognised the look but, to be honest, didn’t really mind, in fact she felt rather flattered. A mischievous thought momentarily considered the possibility of giving him a surprising treat.

Picking up a printout of her team’s performance and training regime he noted with satisfaction how far Miss Green had progressed through the supervisor packages: Stage Five was the last of the series. “These are impressive figures, Evie,” he remarked approvingly. “How long has it been? Six weeks?”

“This is my eighth week now, Mr. Tyler.”

“Really? That’s still no time at all and yet, if we compare confirmed orders with this period last year, the difference is notable.”

“The girls are a good bunch, sir. They operate well as a team and understand what it takes to close a deal.”

“Come now, Miss Green, you are too modest,” chided Tyler cordially. “Those girls may be good but you have made them better.” Evie felt a warm glow of satisfaction rise up through her body and she gave Gerard a thankful smile. “Yes, indeed,” her mentor continued, “you have worked extremely hard since joining us and earned the right to relax.” The tone of his voice changed slightly upon reaching the last word, so as to better match the meaning of what he was obviously trying to convey. Evie felt the effect immediately and a wave of restfulness passed comfortingly down through her neck, back and legs. She lost concentration just for a moment.

“I…I’m sorry, sir?” she inquired.

“I said,” he repeated with gentle insistence, “that you probably feel the need to relax.”

Evie settled deeper into the chair and, uncharacteristically, her knees parted slightly, allowing Tyler a narrow glimpse of her unclothed pussy. She noticed how his eyes were held by the opportunity and purred inwardly at the pleasure it brought to capture his attention so easily. She couldn’t resist allowing him an even better view and further relaxed her inner thighs so that her knees spread a little wider. Tyler’s expression was a picture of agreeable fulfilment. For her part, Evie could feel the heat beginning to build within the confines of her crotch. A sensation of wetness would not be far behind.

“Very nice work,” he continued, returning his gaze to meet her own. “If you don’t mind me saying so, Miss Green, I think you are ready for our more advanced training routines. Would that please you?”

Evie was suddenly feeling incredibly horny. Why was he not looking between her legs at her hot cunt? Her fingers had strayed to the hem of her dress and were now slowly raising it to reveal still more of her womanhood. “Why, yes, it would, Mr. Tyler,” she replied, her voice containing a hint of the desire unexpectedly welling up.

“Good girl, I’m so glad. You seem very relaxed. I was worried you might feel it was too much trouble.”

There was that sensation again. Evie seemed to be melting, becoming more and more aroused, increasingly open. Oh, how she wanted him to come closer, to see his arousal, to feel his hardness.

“Evie, we keep our more advanced material in the bottom drawer of that filing cabinet near the notice board. Would you take a look and bring me what you find?”

His request was irresistible. Rising out of the chair, Evie bent down to reach the lowest drawer, failing to bend her knees and knowing full well that she was exposing her unadorned backside to Tyler’s view. A small trickle of dampness touched the uppermost reaches of her legs. Flicking through the file-holders, she was only half-surprised when her hips were suddenly steadied by a pair of strong male hands. Almost immediately a delightful pressure forced itself upon the outer lips guarding her exposed vagina and she felt a rush of ecstasy as the tip of Tyler’s rock hard cock sought entry.

“Relax,” spoke the honeyed voice. “You are soo relaxed.”

Any vestiges of resistance rapidly collapsed and Evie gave in to an eruption of carnal desire. She raised her arms and gripped the sides of the heavy filing cabinet to steady her body as Tyler pushed forward to gain entrance to her inner heat. The sensation of his shaft as it achieved penetration generated sparks of light behind her closed eyelids. Her ass moved instinctively backwards to meet the thrusting pressure of his pelvis in a motion that powerfully stimulated her exploding pleasure centres. His erect form moved inwards, enveloped utterly by her generous labia, evincing grunts of satisfaction as he repeatedly pumped her harder and harder. With the panting concerto reaching its climax, the cabinet itself began to shake in sympathy until, scarcely suppressing a pent-up groan, Gerard Tyler exploded cum, to be held and received in its entirety by his similarly climaxing mate.

Each was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Tyler seemed genuinely exhausted by the experience, as though he had never anticipated the realisation of something so much in his life. He pulled out and his willing employee stood up, somewhat unsteadily, with a small brown envelope in her hands; it had been recovered from a folder labelled ‘Advance Training – Home Sessions’.

No specific thoughts disturbed Evie’s mind as she sat once more in the leather chair opposite her now self-composed boss. The fact that she had just been vigorously rousted seemed perfectly natural. Indeed, she was grateful for the opportunity. Crossing her legs, she could feel the dampness enveloping her still swollen cockpit and looked beyond the desk for further encouragement.

“Evie, my dear, you really are one of our most promising recruits. I can see nothing but success for you in our organisation,” complimented Tyler, effusing satisfied charm.

His new supervisor responded with a look of undisguised approval.

“Please examine the contents of your envelope,” he continued.

Evie removed an iPod, with high-definition earphones attached.

“Your new assignment is to study our exclusive Personal Solutions Podcasts. Review them in bed and work through the entire set over the next week. We shall consider your progress at our next meeting. Clear?”

Evie experienced a surge of satisfaction. Finally, she would be allowed into the inner sanctum. She looked back with doe-eyed acceptance. “Of course, Mr. Tyler, I shall prove worthy of your trust. Expect me to perform outstandingly at my next appraisal.”

Gerard Tyler exuded professional charm but even he couldn’t suppress a quiver of exhilaration as he rapidly weighed up the benefits of his latest conquest. “Next week, then,” he concluded. “I’m sure you’re fully awake to the significance of our future discussions.

Evie swiftly became aware of her situation. Her memory of an encounter by the filing cabinet seemed almost dream-like but strangely appropriate. Nevertheless, whatever the recollection, she knew one thing for certain: Executive Tyler would never be able to resist her charms.

II

Five days later, she was awoken by the insistent ringing of the doorbell. Removing the earphones (having fallen asleep yet again whilst listening to Mr. Tyler’s Podcast) she hastily donned her dressing gown and went down to greet her visitor. She was too late but a note indicated that a couple of packages had been left out of sight round the side of the house.

Evie puzzled over the large parcels now laid out on her bed. Even stranger was the postmark, indicating their source to be PerSolLatex, whatever that might be. A pair of scissors freed a number of smaller, carefully wrapped items within. Choosing one from the top, she opened it up to discover a pair of full, shiny latex panties. The smell of rubber caught her by surprise and an overwhelming desire to try them on caused her to discard her gown and remove her own white cotton briefs. Stepping into the rubber knickers was a novel experience: she was captivated by their smell, their tightness and the way they defined her now shiny ass and crotch. A surge of erotic energy welled up as she observed her reflection and stroked her smooth rubber-clad hips.

The phone rang. Reaching over, she put the receiver to her ear.

“Caller ID HornySlaveEvie”

Evie’s expression relaxed into blank acceptance.

“Good morning,” continued the smooth voice. “To whom am I speaking?”

“Horny Slave Evie, Master,” came back the conditioned phrase.

“Very good. And what is your purpose?”

“To serve you without question, Master.”

“Indeed. You are a good slave. That is the correct answer.”

“Describe to me how you are dressed right now.”

“I am naked except for my rubber panties, Master.”

“Good. Very good. And how does wearing your panties make you feel?”

“I feel very hot, Master. My cunt is wet and I need to satisfy you.”

“Yes, you do. Now listen carefully to your instructions. If you have not already done so, locate the parcel labelled ‘F’ and bring it to work with you today. On the way, listen to Podcast 6. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Make sure you’re not late.

“Caller ID HornySlaveEvie.”

The call ended. Evie suddenly regained focus, not certain of what had just happened. Her fanny was wet and responded pleasantly to the touch as she removed her latex panties and headed for the shower.

Arriving at work, she caught a few extra glances as she crossed the main floor with a rather inelegant parcel tucked under her arm. On the side was a big red label that simply read ‘F’. Entering the Personal Solutions suite, her team were already at their desks and greeted their glamorous supervisor with a set of perfectly presented smiles. The girls, Evie included, sat down for their morning briefing. Twenty minutes later the phones were green and business got underway. Evie was about to connect to her first client when a light tap on her shoulder gained her attention. It was Gerard Tyler’s personal secretary, Amelia. She was a classic blonde, whose bright red lipstick matched her nails and high-heeled shoes. A pair of huge tits were barely covered or restrained by a pink blouse and half-cup bra; her short skirt followed the office fashion for maximum exposure.

“Miss Green,” she enquired, “could you go to Mr. Tyler’s office? He will be there shortly.”

Evie reached down to retrieve her parcel and headed for what she was convinced would be her final interview. She wasn’t sure what would be said but her face flushed with the anticipation of something special.

“Good luck, Miss Green,” said Mia. She never missed a trick, although the sentiment was genuine and Evie appreciated it.

Closing the door to Tyler’s office behind her, she moved to occupy the now familiar leather interview chair. The rather heavy parcel was placed by her side. Why had she brought it? The question mildly troubled her but no answer was forthcoming. She just knew it would be needed.

The sound of the door opening drew her back to the present. It was Gerard Tyler, dressed in a pair of smart black trousers, short-sleeved shirt and a rather bold silk tie. Once more the enticing aroma of Giorgio Armani pervaded their space.

“Ah, Miss Green,” he began cheerily. “So nice to see you again. Are you well?”

“Very well, thankyou, sir.”

“Good. Good. And I see you have brought your little present.”

Evie looked puzzled. “Yes, Mr. Tyler. How did you know?”

“Oh, it’s my business to know what my favourite employees are doing. But, I’m sure you know that by now.” He smiled back confidently and Evie allowed herself a moment of reassurance. “Let’s see what we’ve got, shall we?” he continued, handing her a letter knife.

Reaching down, Evie cut though the tape and lifted back the lid. She pulled out a latex g-string, which lay on top of a similarly composed French Maid’s outfit. All the items were top-quality flexible, shiny rubber. She looked up at Tyler, bemused by what she had brought to the appraisal.

Gerard, however, seemed to suffer no such confusion. His eyes lit up with pleasure as he expressed his approval. “Marvellous. How considerate of you my dear. The office does need a clean and I had been wondering when to arrange it. You seem to be the very solution. Do try them on.”

Evie’s confusion was giving way rapidly to outrage. Who does this punk think he is? She fixed him with an icy stare. “I think you’ll find, Mr. Tyler, that your bimbo of a secretary, Amelia, would be better suited to such work.”

Gerard feigned surprised contrition. “Oh dear, Miss Green, I hope I haven’t misjudged you. Please relax. I meant no offence. We should all be very relaxed in these situations.

Despite herself, Evie felt slightly calmer but there was no way she was staying to listen to anymore of this nonsense. She stood up to leave. “I’m sorry, sir, but there are some calls I need to take. Perhaps we could try again another time.”

Tyler had been thoroughly enjoying the foreplay. He had carefully prepared the ground for this moment and knew that all the pieces were now in place for the coup de grace. “Before you leave, Miss Green,” he added, “there is just one other little thing…”

“And that is?”

“Caller ID HornySlaveEvie”

Evie’s arms fell limp by her side. The trigger had been deeply implanted into her subconscious mind over the last week, a mind already made receptive by the weeks of training she had already completed. There was no resisting the siren-call of those words. She was blank, receptive and subservient.

“Yes, just a little thing, my dear,” he asserted. “Please tell me your purpose.”

“To serve you, Master,” came back the compliant reply.

“That is correct. Now we have a job to complete, do we not?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. I have some papers to pick up, so will be out of the office for a few minutes. I’ll wind up your appraisal when I get back. In the meantime, carry on,” he commanded.

As her boss left the room, Evie stripped naked, pulled on the g-string and wriggled into the maid’s outfit, prior to tying a little white apron around her waist. The sensation of rubber upon her skin, especially around her breasts and crotch was enormously stimulating. There was a tightness that varied and responded almost organically as she moved about, clearing the surfaces with her newly acquired feather duster. Catching sight of herself in the mirror she admired her shiny new costume and succumbed easily to the desire to serve that it represented. Warmth permeated her body where skin and rubber met and her nipples stood sensitively to attention within their latex confines. Down below, her labia were rapidly lubricated by a combination of a tight, ever-moving embrace and the erotic stimulation provided by her new acquiescent role.

Tyler returned just in time to witness his new maid stretching across the front of his desk to adjust some of the stationery that lay there. He was afforded a perfect view of her rounded ass, framed by a draped circle of soft rubber. Latex also defined the entrance to her vagina. Evie stood up and trotted over to him in a pair of black high heels, her eyes wide with subservient innocence.

“Oh, Mr. Tyler, sir, I hope I have made a good start.”

Gerard looked down at his little rubber-clad helper and smiled graciously. “You have indeed, my dear. How did you get on with cleaning the top of the book case?”

“I’m so glad you asked,” she replied. “I tried to reach up but I need some help to stop me falling off the steps. I don’t suppose you could give me a hand?” She had walked right up to Tyler by this time and allowed her boobs to brush against his lower chest. The smell of rubber filled his nostrils and he admired the slight soft movement of the tender flesh that was now presented for inspection. A mild stiffness began to make itself known. Evie’s bright red painted lips pouted hungrily for some male interest.

“Yes, of course I can help,” he assured her. Together they moved to the book case and Evie climbed the steps, feather duster extended, whilst Tyler held her waist as she leant across, balancing on one foot. The feeling of pliable rubber under his fingers enhanced his stiffness still further but when his eager maid took another step upwards and all but presented her ass for his delectation, the dam burst and his cock forced its way upwards with just the briefest assistance from his right hand. The aroma of rubber was now all-encompassing.

Evie suddenly laughed. “Ooo stop, Mr. Tyler, you’re tickling me. I can feel your breath on my skin down there. Mmm…now what are you doing?” Tyler had commenced licking her naked ass and yielding inner thighs, which responded with a sensitive quiver after every motion. Evie loved the sensation it produced and gave him all the space he needed. Then, turning round she took a step down so that her tits were on a level with his mouth and pulled the upper layers of rubber downwards so that her pert nipples were fully exposed. Gerard sucked on them eagerly, playing around the areoles with his tongue, sending tingles of pleasure coursing through his servant’s body. Evie was utterly lost in passion and her hands searched impatiently for his hardness, soon finding what she wanted down there and setting him free.

No words were necessary as she descended upon him with her mouth, stroking and pulling with her hands, head bobbing up and down as he encouraged her to take the full length. Evie moaned with deep satisfaction as she felt him respond. She knew he was close to reaching a climax and rose up to embrace his rock hard form with her luscious cleavage. Tyler’s head went back slightly as the sensational massaging softness enveloped his pulsating cock. And then he was back inside the hot, wet clasp of Evie’s mouth as she worked him to fulfilment. He was so close now. Little spasms were beginning to well up from the base of his shaft until, finally, his balls were fully loaded. Evie drew back and positioned herself to receive her reward, whilst continuing to squeeze and stroke his wet, heated cannon, expertly curling her fingers over the swollen nob, pulling, stroking, pulling, stroking. Tyler did not disappoint: he let loose a warm stream of spunk, which sprang out and fell about his little rubber maid’s face and mouth. Evie endeavoured to make sure that not a drop was wasted, catching it, swallowing it and licking the head of his cock as yet more was supplied.

Her training was finally complete.

At last, both employer and employee were spent. A profound state of satisfied bliss overtook them and Horny Slave Evie gave her Master’s penis one last tender appreciative kiss.

A short time later, the door to Mr. Tyler’s office re-opened and the girls turned to see their supervisor leaving with the air of a job well done. It was obvious to all that she had passed her appraisal with flying colours. Walking back to join her team, Evie reflected on how fortunate she had been to land this job. Tyler was not such a bad guy after all and had proved to be surprisingly easy to impress. It surely wouldn’t be long before he was once more begging for her assistance. One thing did seem odd, though: her body seemed to be emitting a distinct smell of rubber…

EPILOGUE

“Hello. You are through to Michael Bonneville at Western Media Enterprises. How may I help?”

“Mike, Gerard here. Are you well?”

“Gerard! Nice to hear from you. Yes, I’m very well, thankyou.

“Great. How are you liking things as the Director of Personnel? You had some major issues to iron out there.”

“Indeed. You’ll be pleased to hear that we’ve made excellent progress. Most of the dead wood has been cleared out and the Board is very satisfied with how wage costs have been brought under control. Of course, there still remain one or two contractual complications that need to be straightened out. Speaking of which, how have you got on with our special difficulty?”

“I think you’ll like what we’ve done there, Mike. I don’t think you’ll have any further conflicts of interest. In fact, I’ll ensure that we add a special willingness to attend to your personal needs. You did specify latex, did you not?”

“Indeed I did, Gerard. Congratulations! Your unique troubleshooting service is proving to be worth its weight in gold. I’ve already got another potential client lined-up and I know of several Companies who would be over the moon to know that such a discreet and reliable outcome was available. Nice work and thanks again. Anything I can do for you will be my pleasure. Expect the transfer of funds to be finalised this afternoon. Take care.”

Gerard Tyler closed the flap of his mobile and swung back in his plush leather chair. “Well, Evie,” he disclosed, “you appear to have friends in high places. It seems as though your old Company want you back. What do you think?”

“That would be most satisfactory, sir,” replied his eager supervisor. “I shall be happy to serve.