The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INTRODUCTION

Caller ID is a three-part account of how pushy career girl, Evie Green, adapts to the demands of being appointed as a new team leader within the call centre giant, Global Call Services Ltd.

CALLER ID

CHAPTER ONE: INDUCTION

“Hi, nice to meet you, my name’s Chloe and I’ll be in charge of your induction today.” The attractive twenty-something in a short red mini-skirt, rather impractical high heels and incongruously low-cut top held out her hand in that limp way characteristic of most feminine hand-shakes.

The new employee gave it a gentle squeeze. “Evie. Nice to meet you too, I’m looking forward to starting. Global Call Services is one of the top employers in this field and I feel privileged to be on the team,” she added appreciatively.

“Oh, you’ve done better than you think,” replied Chloe somewhat cryptically. “Your aptitude tests must have been pretty special because you’ve been selected to join our elite section. We girls satisfy a most exclusive client: Personal Solutions Incorporated. PSI is a company which specialises in providing confidential services that require the hands-on touch. That’s where we come in. Any problems and we solve them…delicately.”

She had barely been in the building five minutes and already Evie’s head was swimming. Applying for the section supervisor’s job at GCS seemed the natural career move for a woman with ambitions to move into higher management. She was confident of her superior capabilities and soon realised that she possessed the necessary ruthless streak. Unfortunately, she had previously over-reached herself by spreading malicious gossip about the sub-manager’s antics with the student temps. Failing to discover that he was the Chairman’s nephew was a mistake; allowing the IT department to identify her email box as the source behind this potential career-stopper was fatal. Still, lesson learned; things would be different here. But right now this wasn’t exactly making sense. Chloe’s appearance was more office-party than office-productive. And those odd turns of phrase: girls who ‘satisfy’, a company that requires a ‘hands-on’ touch, and issues addressed ‘delicately’.

“You said ‘we girls’,” puzzled Evie. “What about the boys?”

Chloe’s eyes widened slightly, almost dreamily. “Why, Mr. Tyler tells us what to do” she explained. “We wouldn’t be very good at our jobs without his attention to detail.” Letting out a little sigh, she added, “If we get stuck he gives us physical support. He’s so good at it, too.” Then, suddenly snapping out of her reverie, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a clip-on identity badge, pinning it neatly to her new colleague’s lapel. “Oops, almost forgot! You won’t get far without that. Now let me show you to the Section. You’ll be impressed with the facilities.”

Evie followed closely behind Chloe’s rhythmical ass as she progressed through the open-plan area housing the main call banks. Their passing drew unusual levels of attention, especially from the male call assistants, of whom there was certainly no shortage in this part of the building at least. Arriving outside a door that held a card scanner, Chloe performed the necessary operation and thereby introduced Evie to a different world. Inside the Personal Solutions section, all the desks were occupied by women. Each assistant could only be described as simply glamorous. Hairstyles were fulsome, make-up and accessories were generous but classy and, if exposed thighs were a measure of status, these girls occupied the boardroom. Evie immediately felt hopelessly overdressed. No, not overdressed – drab – like the girl who had walked into a special occasion as the hired help. Strangely, Chloe seemed oblivious of any potential shortcomings and their entry failed to disrupt the gentle buzz of obliging telephonic conversation.

They wanted her to compete with this? She was a feisty working girl amongst mere babes: getting to the top here would be a pushover.

An hour or so later the two girls were back from their tour of the exclusive facilities. Evie had never seen anything like it. The gym was the epitome of such installations, with generous shower cubicles, large Jacuzzi, sauna and a wide range of machines, perfect for preserving the sort of bodily tone that was so clearly in evidence. And then there was the Salon! Talk about style. Although, perhaps not, unless you were into Barbie chic, that is. Evie practically choked when the stylist suggested bleaching her beautiful auburn hair platinum blonde. “And my dear,” he had continued, “you really should consider doing something about those awful nails.” Yet through it all, Chloe had remained apparently unperturbed by any thoughts that her new team leader might find this, shall we say, unusual.

“So, there you have it. Wonderful isn’t it?” asked Chloe in a tone that implied the affirmative.

“Umm, I’ve never seen its like before,” responded Evie truthfully. “Whereabouts in the main office will I be stationed?”

“Oh, you’ll be assigned to the induction area first and then, when you see things more clearly, your own inner talents will dictate the rest.”

Induction area? Inner talents? What was this airhead talking about?

In the middle of trying to get her wits round these latest exhibitions of weirdness the atmosphere in the room rapidly became electric. Girls swivelled in their comfortable chairs. Hemlines magically rose several inches and all eyes focused on a spot to the right of Evie’s immediate eye line.

“Good morning ladies. No problems I trust?”

“No Mr. Tyler,” responded an adoring chorus, Chloe included.

Evie turned to identify the source of this sudden enquiry – a paragon of manhood, surely? She found herself facing Gerard Tyler, the Department Head. Mr. Tyler was well-built with combed-back light brown hair, exposing a high forehead, and piercing blue eyes that unashamedly worked over her legs, crotch and breasts before finally settling on her mouth. Lascivious was hardly the word. And that creepy smile. How could anyone possibly be taken in by it?

“Ahh, our new recruit. ‘Evie’, is it not?”

“It is.”

“How charming. You know, it’s from the Hebrew, meaning ‘life’,” he offered.

“Yes, I know,” Evie replied, trying hard not to sound irritated by his attempt to appear sophisticated. She was half-tempted to continue the conversation in the ancient language of her youth but considered that drawing attention to his limitations at this early stage was clumsy and she would benefit more from holding fire before demonstrating who really ruled the roost. Instead, she simply offered a polite smile of acknowledgement.

Seemingly satisfied by his erudite display, Mr. Tyler persisted with his introductory pep talk. “You did extremely well in our assessments, Miss Green and I’m sure you will fit right in with our work ethic here on the Personal Solutions team. I know it is probably not what you’re used to but, believe me, you have the potential to excel and will soon be one of us, I’m sure. Just listen to dear Chloe here and everything will fall into place.”

‘That’s Ms Green, to you,’ reflected Evie, eyeing her newly discovered target with the practised look of a huntress sizing up her prey.

Throughout all of this, Chloe had been gazing starry-eyed in Tyler’s direction and, at the mention of her name, she all but melted into the carpet with gratitude and admiration. And then, if you can believe it, he leant over, kissed her cheek and allowed his hand to caress her pert little butt. Worse, Chloe giggled! My god! Let him try that with Ms Green if he dare.

“Well, then,” condescended Tyler, “I look forward to seeing how well you justify our faith in your appointment. Work hard young girl; I know you’ll make us proud.”

As he disappeared back to his private office, he caught the attention of a raven haired beauty who had clearly just concluded her morning quota of calls and beckoned her to follow. Her face lit up with pleasure as she quickly fell into step. Again, the trademark grasp of her buttocks as she drew close succeeded in offending Evie’s well-honed feminist instincts, to the extent that she let out a small sound of disgust. Sadly, it was completely lost on Chloe who, if anything, gave the distinct impression that she wished it could have been her.

The door closed behind them and Tyler turned to face his nubile companion. “Thank you for coming to see me, Mia. Were your callers happy with our service?”

“Yes, they were, Mr. Tyler. I was able to leave them most satisfied.”

“Good girl,” he responded encouragingly, much to his employee’s obvious delight. “And I hope you have spent some extra time in training, as we discussed last week.”

“Oh, I have Mr. Tyler. Thirty minutes a day after work, just as you suggested.”

This was clearly the cue Tyler had been waiting for.

“Caller ID HornySlaveMia”

Upon Tyler’s pronouncement, Mia’s expression changed from attentive to vacant. Permitting himself a satisfied smile at the witnessed transformation, he proceeded to exploit her newly-established status.

“What is your name young lady?”

“Horny Slave Mia, Master.”

“Yes it is. What is your purpose?”

“To serve you in the most satisfying way, Master.” Her hands stroked the sides of her hips in a gesture of sexual longing that was calculated to evoke a powerful response.

Mia was a pleasing appointment. During the interview process she, like the other members of the team, had responded well to the accompanying series of suggestibility tests. All the girls were intelligent high-achievers; in fact their above average IQ seemed to aid subsequent training. Clearly, this girl was no exception. Her straight black hair had been styled in the Salon along Egyptian lines and the heavy kohl around her eyes did indeed create a look that was reminiscent of a Hollywood Cleopatra. Aged 26, her body was in its prime and Tyler took in her 36D bust, wide hips and shapely thighs with knowledgeable appreciation. He was keen to experience the further results of his handiwork.

“And what have you decided to wear under that beautiful emerald mini-skirt today, I wonder? Please show me.”

Mia obediently reached round to unhook the waistband then, having unzipped the fastener, she let the short skirt sink to her ankles, revealing a pair of high cut black lace panties. The outline of her pussy lips was accentuated by the seam of a pair of flesh coloured tights. A passionate hunger overtook her body and she swayed to the beat of some unheard drum, thrusting her hips invitingly in small swaying motions, whilst her hands explored the contours of her increasingly pert breasts. Their malleable form closely followed the ever-changing pressure and each round of exploration concluded with an offering to her idol as she pushed them upwards in supplication. Now, her thumbs caught the top of her tights and she bent forward slightly to pull them down over her ass and the top of her thighs, catching her panties as they passed, so that the dark triangle of her pussy was exposed for her Master’s pleasure.

“Good, Mia. Very good.” Tyler was impressed by her evident desire and his crotch tightened in sympathy with her pulsations. “What do you wish for now, my dear?” he asked expectantly.

“I need to satisfy you soon, Master. Let me worship at your altar.”

Tyler unbelted his trousers and presented his acolyte with the most sacred object of her devotion, unleashed and rigid. Falling to her knees, the lithe call assistant reverently took hold of the holy totem and lovingly caressed its length with her tongue, cradling his balls in hands cupped as if for petition. Tyler’s eyes rose heavenward as the first wave of ecstasy washed through his body, forcing him to lean backwards onto the edge of his desk for support. Taking hold of Mia’s head he pushed his fingers though her silken locks of jet, encouraging her to show even deeper adoration of his hallowed form. She obliged by surrounding his shaft with a ring of fiery red and the tip of his cock disappeared within. Mia’s lips closed around his shaft and sucked, holding onto him with a vacuum of yearning as he instinctively moved up and down in harmony with the motions of her mouth. Her tongue continued to explore his length and massaged his crown in conjunction with an insistent provocation from her tightening oral embrace.

From deep below, lust built forcefully within Tyler’s being. His penis became charged with potent energy. All would bow before his sexual power. This girl was his slave, his devoted attendant. She would taste his bounty and be his forever. Tyler groaned out loud as he spurted forth for his servant to drink. Mia gratefully accepted the generous reward and swallowed the nectar without relinquishing a drop. Thus satisfied, she fell limp at her Master’s feet, lost in adoration and pleasure. Tyler panted heavily as he reluctantly descended from his own private state of bliss. He looked down at his spent form and then at the similarly bowed head of his devotee.

“You have done well, my child. Raise yourself up and look into my eyes.”

Mia duly stood up to gaze unquestioningly at her Master.

“When you once more hear the sacred words you will get dressed and leave my presence. Your only memory will be of a pleasurable and positive review of your performance at work today. Is that clear?”

“It is clear, Master.”

“Caller ID HornySlaveMia”

Upon the utterance of her personal phrase, Mia turned to reposition her underwear and pull on her mini-skirt, and then thanked Mr. Tyler for his kind comments before leaving to take lunch.