The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 8—Sometimes, a Girl Just Needs a Cock

Barbie was annoyed and Barbie hated being annoyed. Being annoyed made her hair frizz.

She’d always known Skipper had had it in for her. It had been so obvious. I’m your friend, she’d told Barbie. You can count on me. Yeah right. That was a laugh.

But Skipper had been dealt with. She was happily ensconsed as Ken’s new cabin boy so everything should be just fine, right?

Yeah right, Barbie thought. So if things weren’t right, why weren’t they right?

Well maybe, Barbie thought, maybe it was because she was on a pirate ship with an all-girl crew. Come on, really, how many pussies could you lick before you found yourself longing for a good, hard cock.

But that wasn’t it. Well maybe that was part of it, but that wasn’t all of it. There was something else.

Alliances were being made. Barbie knew what the others thought. She was just a ditzy blond. That’s what they thought. She didn’t know anything.

Barbie stood in the middle of her walk-in closet as she tried to decide which outfit she wanted to wear. It was one of the perks of being the captain of your own pirate ship. It was, of course, a little known fact that all pirate ship captains had their own walk-in closets.

What to wear. What to wear. What to wear.

Barbie pulled out a pink top. Nice, she thought, but no. The top was cute but she wanted something else.

What to wear, Barbie wondered. What to wear.

Skipper wasn’t a problem anymore, Barbie thought as she looked in her closet. She’d heard Skipper’d got herself a friend. That was good. It’d keep her out of trouble.

Barbie pulled out a silk blouse and a short, little skirt. Not bad, she thought. She hadn’t worn that for a while. Leave the top two, no wait, make it the top three buttons, leave them unbuttoned and give the girls something good to look at. Well that, and her skirt just barely made it down to the top of her thighs. Barbie nodded to herself. Not bad at all.

Kristi was going to be a problem, Barbie thought. She seemed to have hooked up with Mandy and while Barbie trusted Mandy, she definitely didn’t trust Kristi. That girl just seemed so ...

Barbie shook her head as she looked at her new outfit. She was on a pirate ship. The only one who wore blouses on pirate ships were men in very old B movies and besides, the way she was feeling, she wanted something a little more grungier.

Boots. That was what was needed. Knee high boots with a nice, high heel on them. Leather skirt. Leather jacket. That was what she needed. Black eye liner and maybe a single glove with the fingers cut off. That would be cool. She’d look so tough.

Well, tougher than Kayla, at least. The girl was nice but she needed to be tougher. She was letting Heather push her around and that worried Barbie. You know how it is. You start licking a few pussies and girls start talking, when they’re not moaning, that is and what the other girls were saying about Heather wasn’t a good thing. Maybe she ought to invite the girl into her cabin and see what she could get out of her. She had this really cool toy that she’d picked up the last time they were in port but the thing was so positively brutal that she hadn’t had the nerve to try it out on anyone, at least not yet.

What was she thinking, Barbie told herself. She was a pirate. She didn’t need to look tough because she already was.

Barbie knew what she needed. In a way, she was sure she’d always known. Being on a pirate ship with an all-girl crew was fun but sometimes, what a girl really needed was a cock.

Okay, Barbie told herself, but if you were going to get undressed, you needed to get dressed first and if the grunge look wasn’t going to work, then really, there was only one thing that was going to do the trick. What she needed was the slut Barbie look.

What she chose was a pair of fishnet stockings, crotchless, of course, because that was the only kind of fishnet stockings she had. Match that with a short, little skirt that seemed to fall just short of covering what it was supposed to cover which from Barbie’s way of looking at it was just what she had in mind, and finally, for a top, she chose a little leather number that zipped up in the front and that only just barely managed to accommodate her tits. She looked at herself in the mirror. Damn good, she thought. There was no doubt about it. One look at her said this was a girl that needed to be fucked.

She walked up on deck and she could feel the eyes on her almost from the moment she got there. She knew her crew very well. There were really only two types of people in her crew. There were those who wanted to be her and there were those who wanted to fuck her and she enjoyed the stares of both kinds of people.

Her eyes searched the crew. She really had no idea who she was looking for but she had a pretty good idea she’d know her when she saw her and that was when she saw her. She was a shy, little girl. Timid almost. Her dark hair was cut short and her eyes were downcast. “You there,” Barbie said. “What’s your name?”

The girl had to look up to make sure the captain was speaking to her. “It’s Lea,” the girl said and then almost immediately, she ducked her eyes back down again.

That just wasn’t going to do, Barbie thought. “Come here,” the captain said. “I want to talk to you.”

Lea seemed to look back at someone else and Barbie had to crane her neck to see the other girl standing almost hidden by the ship’s mast. The girl was a blond and like Lea, she was dressed in loose attire but more than that, the captain could not see.

“It’s okay,” Barbie said. “You can bring your friend.”

Lea looked back at the other girl and it seemed almost as if the two of them were communicating with one another. Barbie was sure Lea was begging the other girl to come out into the open and she was sure the other girl was saying no.

“Well, come on,” Barbie said. “I haven’t got all day,” and that much was definitely true. Her pussy was definitely very wet.

Lea took first one step forward and then another but with each step, she kept looking back.

Barbie looked at the other girl. “You, too,” she said. “Come on out where I can see you.”

The other girl hesitated for just a moment, for just long enough to realize that it wouldn’t do any good. The captain had seen her and had told her to come out into the open. She really had no choice, and with that, she stepped out into the open.

Her hair was definitely blond. Not as golden blond as hers, Barbie thought, but she was definitely a blond. Her figure was a little fuller than her dark-haired friend but not that much so, and her lips were thick and full. Good cock-sucking lips, Barbie thought, and that more than anything told her just how much she needed a cock. When she started looking at girl’s lips and thinking of what they would look like with a cock between them, that was when she knew she was really, really in need of a good, hard cock.

“Come on, girls. I’m not going to bite.” Well, maybe I would, Barbie thought to herself, but she wasn’t going to bite, at least not right now.

The two girls stepped forward and the captain looked them up and down. She was sure she knew every girl on the pirate ship and yet she was positive she’d never met either one of them before. She was very good with faces. She was even better with pussies but for the time being, neither one of them were showing her those. Still, she was very good with faces and she was sure she hadn’t seen either one of them before.

“I don’t know you girls, do I.”

“No, ma’am. Me and Becky—”

The blond hissed and the brunette was suddenly quiet.

“I take it your name’s Becky,” Barbie said.

The blond seemed to think about it almost as if she was wondering whether she should admit it but finally, she nodded. “Yes,” she said glumly. “My name’s Becky.”

“Okay, so Lea and Becky, I thought I knew everyone on board this ship. How is it I don’t know you?”

“We, um, we don’t get out much.”

“You don’t get out much,” Barbie asked. “What do you mean by that? You don’t get out from where?”

“We work in the brig,” the blond said.

“The brig. What do you mean. You mean we have a brig on this ship?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Lea answered.

“We have a brig on this ship. How come I wasn’t told about this?”

Both women looked at one another and then they looked back at their captain and they shrugged their shoulders.

“So that still doesn’t answer how it is that I don’t know who you are.”

“Well, someone’s got to guard the prisoners,” Lea said.

“Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You’re saying we’ve got a brig and we’ve got prisoners, too!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Like who?”

“Like there’s those guys we pulled off that sloop a few weeks back, and there’s that guy who was snooping around the ship the last time we were in port. He said he was a customs agent so we just took him prisoner instead, and—”

“Wait a minute. Are you telling me there are guys on board this ship?”

“Yeah, sure,” Lea said and her friend nodded.

Barbie was thinking fast. “Well, if that’s the case,” she said, “I think I’m going to have to do an inspection of this facility. Why don’t you show me where the brig is.”

Lea looked at Becky and Becky looked at Lea and then the two of them looked back at their captain. Lea sighed just a little and was there something more, Barbie wondered. “Follow me,” Lea said.

The brig was in the bowels of this ship. There were no windows and no lights except for whatever light the three of them brought with them.

There were six of them in all. Barbie hardly paid any attention to what they looked like. She had a pretty good idea which of them had come from them had come from the sloop and which one was the so-called customs agent but that hardly mattered to her. She didn’t see six men. What she saw was six cocks.

“This is them,” Barbie asked and her two jailers nodded. “They seem, um, well behaved. Do they, um, do they give you any trouble?”

The two jailers looked at one another.

“What is it,” Barbie demanded.

“We, um, we lost the key a long time ago,” said Lea in a hushed whisper.

“We’ve looked everywhere for it,” agreed Becky, “but it’s been such a long time since we’ve had prisoners that we just kind of forgot where it was.”

“So how do you keep order down here,” Barbie whispered back.

“We’ve had to, um, we’ve had to get creative captain?”

“Creative? What the hell does that mean?”

Again, the two jailers looked at one another. “We’ve, um, we’ve had to keep them preoccupied,” said the blond Becky.

“You know, I’m starting to get just a bit ticked,” Barbie said. “Just what the heck are you two girls doing down here.”

“You promise not to get mad,” Lea said.

“No promises,” Barbie said. “Just tell me.”

“We’re fucking them,” Lea blurted out.

“We know it’s wrong,” her blond friend said, “but there just wasn’t any way to keep them in line, so usually it’s me or Lea in there keeping them out of trouble. We know it’s wrong. We know we’re not supposed to fraternize with the prisoners, but we just couldn’t think of any other way.”

Lea nodded. “To tell the truth, we’re getting kind of worn out, and they know it, too. Becky and me, we haven’t been up on deck in weeks, so we made a deal with them.”

“You made a deal with them?”

Becky nodded. “We told them if they let us go up on deck for a few minutes and if they didn’t cause any trouble, we’d let the lot of them fuck each of us in the ass.”

“Why didn’t you guys ask for help?”

“We didn’t want to get in trouble,” Becky said.

“Yeah,” said Lea. “We didn’t want to get in trouble. I mean, we should know where the stupid key is, and besides, most of the time, it’s no trouble at all.”

“Okay, first of all, you girls are going to have to find that key.”

The two jailers nodded glumly.

“Second of all, I want you guys to ask for help if you’ve got a problem like this. There are plenty of girls who’d be willing to help out.” Lea was about to say something but the captain stopped her. “Not everyone,” she said, “but I know there are plenty of girls that would be willing to jump in and lend a hand.”

“It’s not hands we need,” Becky said.

“Well, hands are good,” Lea amended, “but they’re not all we need.”

Barbie looked at the two women. “You know what I mean. I’m sure some of them, not all mind you, but I’m sure some of them would be willing to lend you their tits and asses and yes, even their pussies.”

Again, the two jailers nodded.

“And finally, if you can’t go to anyone else, you should have come to me. I can help you out with these things, you know.”

Again, the two jailers nodded.

“All right then. Enough with the preaching. Let’s see what you girls got here.”

Becky led the captain to the cage but before she could say anything, one of the men spoke up. “Who’s this bitch,” the man asked. “You bring us another cunt to fuck?”

“Shut up,” Becky snapped. “That’s our captain.”

“Funny, she don’t look like no captain to me. She looks more like a little, fucking bimbo, just like you and your little friend here.”

“Easy, Harv,” said one of the others.

Barbie just smiled. “So you think I don’t look like a pirate captain do you. Hmmm. That’s interesting. What do you think a pirate captain is supposed to look like? Big guy with a beard maybe. A hook for a hand maybe, and he’d bend you over and shove that hook up your butt. Is that what you want?”

The man shook his head.

“Are you sure because I’m thinking you might look like the kind of guy who might like something like that and that can be arranged.”

The man shook his head even harder.

“So I guess you’d say you’d prefer a pirate captain that looks like me, wouldn’t you?”

This time, he wasn’t the only one that nodded.

“I understand from Lea and Becky here that you boys want to fuck some ass. Is that right?”

Again, the men all nodded.

Barbie grinned to herself. This was so easy. “Well then, I’ve decided to come and see how well my girls are doing. “So how about the three of us come inside there and we can see what you boys got.”

Barbie knew Lea and Becky were just as confused as their six prisoners but that didn’t really matter. She knew what she was doing.

She opened the cell door and her shipmates followed her inside. She unzipped her tight, little top and with a relieved sigh, she let her tits spill free. Her hands caressed her tits as she looked at the men. “Okay, boys, moment of truth time. What do you think about these?”

The men were impressed but then they weren’t the only ones. “Holy shit,” cried Lea. “Are those for real?”

Barbie might have been upset but she’d been asked that question before. “Yes,” she said. “They’re for real.”

“God damn. We really could have used you down here before.”

“Why?”

“The other day, the boys wanted to tit fuck me and Becky. Becky did better than me, but you have the both of us beat by a mile.”

“Oh, I’m sure your tits are just fine,” but even as she said it, she saw the men shaking their heads. Barbie let it go. She wasn’t down here to compare bust sizes although she was perfectly willing to do it if that’s what people wanted, but what she wanted was to get herself fucked so she turned and looked at the men. “From what I hear from Lea and Becky here, it sounds as if you boys want to fuck. Is that right?”

There was a definite consensus.

“I think I better warn you,” Barbie said. “I’m pretty damned horny. I’m not sure you boys can handle me.”

“I think she’s scared, boys,” said one of the men.

“Yeah, she talks big but we got to see if she’s all talk and no action,” said another.

“Only one way to find out then, isn’t there.”

The guys seemed to be in pretty good agreement about that as well and in no time at all, she had four of the six men gathered round her. One of the men lifted her skirt. “Hey, boys, would you look at this,” the man said.

Barbie might have wondered just what exactly ‘this’ was but the feel of that cock sliding up inside her pussy was more than enough to distract her from that question. Her hands were being led to two cocks and in no time at all, she was stroking those cocks even as another of the men was kissing her tits.

But she wasn’t the only one getting the dick treatment.

Lea it seemed had gotten over the lack of proportions in her undersized chest or maybe it was just that the needs of her pussy just outweighed the inadequacies of her chest. Whatever it was, one of the guys had pushed her down on one of the benches in the cell and he was busy shoving his cock between her legs to the brunette’s whimpering cries and as if that weren’t enough, the last of the men had pulled the clothes off of the little blond-haired girl and he was bending her down over her friend.

“Oh yeah,” Lea moaned as Becky’s mouth seemed to fall oh so naturally over her tits and in the next instant, Lea was returning the favor as she kissed Becky’s tits.

Barbie had little time to think about that. She was more concerned with the guys who were using her body.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.” Pussy was good, but sometimes a girl just needed a good, hard cock between her legs.

The man in front of her had stopped kissing her tits and he’d moved up to her face. “So you like this, huh?”

“Yeah, but you boys are making a big mistake.”

“Mistake?”

“I thought you boys wanted to fuck a girl’s tits. No offense to Lea or Becky over there, but my tits are bigger then either of theirs.”

The man froze almost as if something was occurring to him for the very first time. “You mean you want to get your tits fucked?”

“I want to get every part of me fucked,” the pirate captain said. “I want you boys to wear me out, if you can, but most of all, I want you to get what you want.”

The man didn’t have to give that a second thought. He brought his cock up and then he was sliding it between her tits. His mates, the ones that had been getting their cocks stroked, they grumbled about that but the man didn’t much care. He just kept fucking those tits.

The man behind her groaned and in the next instant, she felt it as he shot his load between her legs but she had no time for that. She had a cock between her tits and besides, she was sure one of the other guys would take his place. She looked up at the man with his cock between her tits. “Do you like doing this? Do you want to cum on my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Barbie could see Lea bending over to take another cock from behind even as her friend straddled another of the guy’s cocks but she didn’t have time for that. What she needed was to make this guy cum. “You going to do it,” she asked. “You going to cum all over my tits.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“Don’t just say it,” the pirate captain. “Don’t just say it. Do it. I want you to show me. I want you to cum all over my tits.”

The man groaned and then he groaned again and this time he was doing it.

“Oh yeah,” Barbie gurgled. “Oh yeah. Look at you. You’re coming all over my tits.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah.”

“Oh God. You’re getting it all over me. I just love it.”

The man was certainly cumming hard.

But already, Barbie was looking for her next cock. She pulled a man to her and then she shoved him to the floor of the brig. “How ‘bout you, stud,” she asked even as her body straddled his. “You ready to feel what it feels like when you got your cock inside my cunt?”

Of course, she wasn’t really giving the man much of a choice. One moment, she had her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and in the next moment, she was jamming herself down on that cock.

In additions to the ones in their pussies, Lea and Becky both had cocks in their mouths and Barbie was feeling kind of left out. She had only one until she felt a hand on her ass and she felt a cock slide between her cheeks. Now this, Barbie told herself, this was more like it.

Barbie grunted as she felt the cock being pushed in between her cheeks. It really wasn’t even in her ass yet. It was just knocking at the door and already, it just felt so big and full. Now this was why you couldn’t go too long without a big, hard cock, Barbie told herself, because sooner or later, you were going to get one and you needed to be ready when you did.

She knew she’d developed a bit of an audience but she pretended not to notice. At first, it was Lea and Becky. They’d stopped sucking on the cocks they’d been giving so that they could get a better view of what was going on and then it was the guys who had been getting their cocks sucked. They wanted to see what had distracted the little cock suckers, and then finally, it was the guys that actually had their cocks in the two girls. Everyone, it seemed, wanted to see the captain get her ass fucked and as far as Barbie was concerned, that was just fine with her. You had to lead by example. Barbie believed that and if that meant she had to get her butt fucked, then she was ready and willing to get her butt fucked.

The head of the man’s cock was jammed up against her tight, little hole and still, he didn’t have that thing inside her. The anticipation was driving Barbie crazy. Why didn’t he just get on with it, she wondered. Why didn’t he just fuck the hell out of her butt.

Because he was teasing her, that’s why? Barbie wasn’t stupid. She knew what the man was doing, but that didn’t mean she had to like it and besides, it wasn’t like she couldn’t do anything. She turned her head and she looked back over her shoulder at the man. “Come on, damn it. Either fuck my ass or else.”

“Or else what?”

“Either you fuck my ass or I’ll let someone else do it.”

That got the man moving. He pushed his cock forward. He wasn’t in yet but at least he was trying.

“You going to fuck my ass now?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned and Barbie yelped as the man finally stuck her with his cock. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I’m going to fuck you now.”

Barbie groaned. Oh yeah, that was it and with the cock still buried deep inside her pussy, oh yeah, that was definitely it.

“Yeah, little girl likes this, doesn’t she.”

Barbie groaned. The man just didn’t get it. Less talk. More fuck. That’s what she wanted.

She definitely had an audience now. Everyone was watching. Everyone wanted to see if the captain was up to it.

He thought he was such hot stuff but he wasn’t all that great. Still, he was good enough. She moaned again so he’d know how much she was enjoying it and then she let him go after her ass.

The one she was riding, the one in her cunt, she actually liked that one better but it seemed as if everyone was waiting to see her get fucked in the ass. She could have told them it wasn’t so much a matter of where you got fucked as what you did with your cock once you had it inside her but she knew no one wanted to hear that.

And besides, it wasn’t like she didn’t like the cock in her ass. It was just that she liked the one in her pussy even better.

The man in her butt was starting to groan. “So tight,” he kept moaning. “So tight. Your ass is so fucking tight.”

Of course it was, Barbie wanted to tell him. What did he expect when he stuck his cock in her ass.

“So tight,” the man groaned again. “So tight.”

Damn, this guy was annoying.

“So ... so ... so tight,” and then the man groaned and the man pulled his cock out and in the next instant, he was shooting himself all over Barbie’s nicely, rounded bottom.

Barbie had the feeling that the watchers approved, that by taking his cock in her ass, that she’d somehow passed some sort of test. She didn’t much care. All she knew was she wanted to fuck.

The same must have been true for the one she was riding because almost as soon as the other one had blasted his cum all over her butt, the other one, the one in her cunt, he came, too. It might not have been as spectacular as seeing a guy shooting his load all over her bottom but from Barbie’s way of looking at it, it was the one in her cunt that was the more satisfying of the two.

Of course, as soon as all the other men saw her getting fucked, they all wanted to try her out, too, and Barbie couldn’t help but notice that Lea and Becky were sitting back and watching. Well, maybe that was to be understood. After all, if they’d been holding the fort here all by themselves ...

The day ended with her on her knees surrounded by all six guys. Her hands and mouth took turns moving from cock to cock to cock and there was no doubt what she wanted.

“Are you guys going to come for me,” she asked. “Are ya, huh?”

The men groaned but said nothing and Barbie moved from cock to cock to cock. She took a turn to look up at one of the men. “I want you to come for me. I want you to show these guys how it’s done. Can you do that? Can you cum for me?”

Once again, Barbie moved on to another cock and you could just feel the energy rise.

She stopped again on another cock. “Come on,” she pleaded. “I want it. I want it bad. Come on. Give me your cum.”

The man groaned and in the next instant, he shot a ropy line of cum out over Barbie’s face and that was all it took to get the others going to and suddenly, the pirate captain was getting it from all sides.

“Oh yeah, guys,” the girl burbled happily. “Oh yeah, that’s great. That’s so cool. Oh gosh, look, you’re getting it all over me.”

The men groaned and Barbie knew she had them right where she wanted them.

Barbie singled out a couple of cocks to kiss when it was all over and she looked up at their owners. “You know what, guys, that was totally cool, but next time, let’s turn out the lights and let’s let you guys grab me in the dark.

The prisoners had once more been placated and Barbie pulled her two jailers to one side. “You guys have been doing a good job here.”

“But?” asked Lea.

“Yeah, there’s a but. You guys have been doing a good job here, but you need help. I’ll send some people down here to help you keep the prisoners in line but next time you need some help, don’t wait around until the problem’s almost out of hand. Next time, tell me about it.”

“We’ll do it,” Lea assured her captain.

“You can count on us,” Becky agreed.

Barbie looked at the six men and the two girls and she shook her head. Damned good job, she had to admit, keeping six cocks in line 24/7 with just two pussies. Not bad at all.

“Oh and one thing more.”

“Yeah,” said Lea and Becky in near unison.

“You guys have really got to find that key,” Barbie said.

“Aye, aye, Captain,” said both girls. “We’ll do it.”