The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 7—I Belong to You

Something was off and that was what bothered Kayla most. It had all started when they’d brought the stranger on board. At first, he’d seemed like the answer to a not-so-well-defined problem but now it seemed as if maybe he was creating a whole new kind of problem, a different problem and maybe a more dangerous one.

Kayla wandered into the galley. There was no one there. She grabbed a mug and she poured herself a cup of coffee. She added some sugar and then she added some more.

She went and sat over in the corner. She wrapped her hands around the mug and she let the warmth of the mug seep into her fingers. She didn’t drink. She just sat there and thought. What the hell was she going to do?

Again she sat back and thought. It was nice at least for a short time to find a place where she could be alone and think. Being alone on a pirate ship wasn’t something that happened all that often.

She took another sip of coffee even as she went over in her mind the things that were bothering her.

Skipper wasn’t the factor that she’d been before. She’d wanted to get her captaincy back but now that she was Ken’s cabin boy, she seemed to have lost all ambition whatsoever. Kayla supposed it was possible Skipper could come back in play but she just didn’t think so.

And that left Ken, Skipper’s new boss. He was the only male member of the crew. Kayla hadn’t said much about it at the time and she still wasn’t sure what to make of it now, but their crew was all women and now there was one man. She didn’t like that. She worried he was going to try and take control and if the stories were right, he’d taken Sammie on as a second cabin boy but he just didn’t seem to be the problem that Kayla had thought he might be.

The captain wasn’t as dumb as she looked. She might act like a ditzy blond bombshell whose only purpose in life seemed to be deciding what color nail polish she should wear, but down deep inside, she was more than that. She’d gotten the crew working together in a new way and with the stranger, she’d managed to thwart Skipper’s plans.

And now, Mandy and Kristi seemed to be up to something. She’d never really liked Kristi so maybe that was why she didn’t trust her but Mandy wasn’t dumb so why was she suddenly throwing her lot in with Kristi? There was something wrong with that.

She sat there in the corner of the galley and she thought some more. Something was wrong but if she were going to do something about it, she needed to know what the right thing was first.

She was still sitting there a half hour later and she still hadn’t come to a decision.

She was going to have to do something.

Wasn’t she?

She was still sitting there when someone else entered the galley. She should get up, Kayla told herself. She should go back to work only she didn’t get up and she didn’t go back to work.

She was trying to put a name to the face. The girl was ... was ... the girl’s name was Heather. That’s right. They’d taken her on the last time they’d come into port. She was running away from a boyfriend, if Kayla remembered right. Cute kid. A little thin. Her blond hair was cut shorter than it had been then but it was a look that worked for her.

Heather took the mug from in front of Kayla. “Looks like I caught myself a big one this time,” she said.

The words didn’t really register on Kayla. Caught herself a big one? What the hell did that mean?

“Bet you don’t even know it,” Heather said, “but you’re going to be my newest, little pussy slave.”

No, that wasn’t right, Kayla thought and it was only then that Kayla realized she’d forgotten to say it.

“You must be further gone than the others were,” Heather said, “or maybe you’re just weaker. Is that it? Do you just want to be a pussy slave more than all the rest?”

That wasn’t right, Kayla thought. That wasn’t right, was it?

“You don’t know it yet, but you’re already a slave to my pussy.”

No. No, that wasn’t right.

“Would you like to see your new owner?”

No, Kayla thought. No.

Heather was taking off her short, little skirt and then her black, little panties. Why was she doing this, Kayla wondered until Kayla realized that even though she’d thought no, she’d nodded yes. Maybe she really did want to see her new owner.

No, she corrected herself. Not her owner. The girl was playing a trick on her but her pussy was her owner.

Wasn’t. That was what she’d meant to think. The girl’s pussy wasn’t her owner so why had she thought the word was. She didn’t belong to that cunt.

“You look confused.”

“I ... I ... what did you do to me?”

Heather didn’t answer the question. Instead, she just climbed up onto the table and she positioned herself in front of Kayla. “This,” she said tapping a finger against her clit, “this is your new owner.”

Kayla stared at the girl’s cunt. No, she told herself. No. That wasn’t right. That cunt didn’t own her.

“Would you like to kiss your new owner? I’ll bet you would. It would feel so nice if you did.”

Fuck that, Kayla was thinking to herself. She wasn’t going to kiss the bitch’s pussy, only ...

Only there was a part of her that wanted to kiss her owner.

No. No. No. That pussy was not her owner. Okay, sure, it looked great and yes, she liked the way that finger just seemed to slide between those lips but that pussy was not her owner.

She caught herself leaning forward. What the fuck was she doing, she asked herself.

She was going to kiss her owner.

No, god damn it. No. That pussy was not her owner. That pussy was nice and all that, and it looked like it was nice and wet, but that pussy was her owner.

Wasn’t, she corrected herself. Wasn’t. That pussy wasn’t her owner. That’s what she’d meant only why had it come out the other way and why did it feel so wrong when she said that pussy wasn’t her owner.

Heather wasn’t saying anything. She was just letting her finger slide between her legs. Kayla loved the way that finger looked when it slid between those lips.

Wasn’t, she tried to tell herself.

Wasn’t, she told herself again.

But something was wrong.

Was. The thought came unbidden into her mind but it just felt so right. Was.

That pussy was her owner. She belonged to that pussy, and with that revelation came a small but not insignificant tremor of orgasmic delight.

That pussy was her owner. She did belong to it. The orgasmic pleasures that she felt before did not repeat themselves and yet Kayla knew that what she was thinking was right.

She did belong to that pussy. She was its property and now she needed to show that pussy just who was boss. She leaned forward and she let her mouth slide between Heather’s legs and she let herself kiss the pussy to whom she belonged.

Heather was stroking Kayla’s hair as the senior officer kissed her pussy. “You like that, don’t you. You like kissing my pussy.”

It wasn’t a question. It was a statement but it was more than that. What had started out as a kiss had grown into something more. She wasn’t just kissing. She was licking. She was eating. She was probing and every time her tongue found her owner’s clit, every time she heard the girl moan, Kayla knew she had to do it even more.

Kayla didn’t know that Heather had pulled her top up or that the girl was playing with her tits but even if she had known, she wouldn’t have cared. Her attention had narrowed down to just one thing, the pussy there in front of her.

Her owner.

She didn’t even rebel anymore at that characterization of herself. She knew who her owner was and she was perfectly willing to subvert herself to do what it took to take care of her owner.

She knew the little eighteen-year-old was moaning and on some level, she knew she should be excited about that but really, all that mattered to her was the pussy she was licking.

“Oh yeah,” Heather moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat that pussy.”

Kayla didn’t say anything. She was after all, too busy eating the pussy in front of her.

Heather moaned again. “Oh geez. Oh geez. You know who your owner is, don’t you?”

It was a question that had to be answered. Kayla wasn’t even sure why. She tried to keep her mouth on that pussy in front of her but that question kept buzzing around in her mind. You know who your owner is, don’t you?

Heather was pushing Kayla away. “You know who your owner is, don’t you?”

There it was again. That question. There it was again but the answer was so easy. She directed her attention between Heather’s legs and she spoke directly to Heather’s pussy. “You,” she said. “You’re my owner.”

Kayla didn’t even see Heather grin. She was still looking at Heather’s pussy.

“Say that again. Who’s your owner.”

Kayla stared at that pussy. “You,” she said again. “You’re my owner.”

That apparently was good enough because Heather stopped pushing Kayla back and once again, Kayla was sliding her mouth between Heather’s legs. There would be no stopping her this time, she told herself. There would be no stopping her this time.

She was right, of course. There was no stopping her this time. Even if Heather had tried to push her away, Kayla wouldn’t have let her. She knew what she had to do. She had to make her owner cum.

Heather was moaning almost constantly now. Her hands played gripped Kayla’s hair and they pulled her between her legs. “Eat me,” she moaned. “Come on, bitch. Eat me.”

That was what she was trying to do, Kayla wanted to say. She was eating that wet, little pussy.

Heather’s breathing was interspersed with gasp after gasp after gasp. “Oh geez,” she cried out. “Oh geez. You’re so good. Eat me. Eat me. Eat me. Come on, you fucking bitch. Eat me.”

She was trying, Kayla thought. She was trying.

“Oh yeah,” the girl cried out. “Oh yeah,” and then she went completely silent before screaming once more.

She was cumming. She was cumming. Oh my God. Her owner was shooting a stream of juice across Kayla’s face and suddenly, it was as if every good thing in the world were suddenly all rolled up into one.

She was cumming. That was all that mattered. Her owner was cumming.

Her what?

Kayla choked over those last words. Her what? Kayla pulled back, shocked at herself for what she’d just done. This girl wasn’t her owner and neither was her mangy, little eighteen-year-old pussy.

She pulled back. She was repulsed. She wasn’t going to tell anyone what she’d just done because it would have meant admitting her complicity in it but she was sick to her stomach. How could she have let herself be controlled like this.

“You know,” the girl called out, “it gets easier each time you do it.”

Kayla shook her head. There most certainly was not going to be a next time.

* * *

The next morning, Kayla woke up to find herself alone in her bed. Almost immediately, she remembered what had happened the day before but with the distance of a night’s sleep, those events seemed farther away. She remembered what she’d done but she just had trouble admitting that she’d really meant what she’d said.

The coffee had been drugged, she told herself. Heather had pretty much said that much herself, but she really wasn’t a slave to Heather’s pussy. The coffee had made her say that but now that a new day had dawned, now that she was once again in control of herself, now she wouldn’t be so easily fooled.

There was a knock on her cabin door but before Kayla could answer the knock, she found the door was being pushed open. It was Heather.

“I’m not falling for your tricks anymore,” Kayla said, taking the initiative and making sure that the girl understood where things now stood.

“What happened yesterday,” Kayla said. “I’m not going to let you try and trick me to make me think you are in control.”

“I think you misunderstand,” Heather said. “I never said I was in control. It’s my pussy that you must now obey.”

“Yeah, right. Like I said, I’m not going to fall for that.”

“Care to put that to a test?”

“What’d you have in mind?”

“Nothing much. Just take a look at this.”

Kayla was about to ask what but then she saw Heather was pushing down her tight, little shorts but that’s when she noticed the girl wasn’t wearing any panties. Her eyes just seemed to lock in on the girl’s pussy.

“What you lookin’ at?”

Kayla licked her lips but she never looked away from that pussy. “I’m looking at your pussy,” she said.

“That’s it, huh. Just my pussy. Nothing else?”

Kayla didn’t bother looking at the girl because she was still looking at her pussy. “What do you mean?”

“I was wondering if maybe you thought that pussy owned you.”

Kayla laughed. She still hadn’t been able to take her eyes from between Heather’s legs and it never occurred to her that in and of itself, this might be rather strange. “What we did yesterday was ... well, it was something, but you should get over yourself. Your pussy doesn’t own me.”

Heather laughed. “I like it when you resist. It just makes you fall even harder when you do.”

Kayla tried to laugh herself but she found herself transfixed by the spot between the girl’s legs. “C-c-can I see it?”

“See what?”

She’d almost said my owner. Why had she almost said that. She’d just told Heather that she wasn’t about to fall for her tricks so why had she been about to say that and why had just the thought of saying it made her pussy clench.

“Well,” asked Heather. “You haven’t told me what you want to see.”

“Your pussy,” Kayla blurted out. “I want to see your pussy.”

Heather laughed again. “It’s okay to resist.”

Kayla was confused. She wasn’t resisting.

“So you want to see my pussy,” Heather asked.

Kayla nodded.

“Well, all right then. I’ll make a deal with you. You lie down on your bed and I’ll make sure you get a real good look at my pussy.”

This was stupid, Kayla told herself. This was stupid and yet even as she told herself that, she found herself lying down on her bed.

“My pussy wants to see you get yourself naked.”

“What? Come on. A deal’s a deal,” and yet even as she said it, she realized she was taking off her clothes. Fine. She’d do what the girl wanted. Besides, it was no big deal anyways so off came the over-sized t-shirt that she’d worn to bed the night before. Off came the pajama bottoms and finally, off came her panties. “There,” she said petulantly. “Are you satisfied?”

“You’re asking the wrong one,” Heather asked.

“Huh?”

“It’s not me you have to keep satisfied. It’s my pussy and I think my pussy wants to see you play with yourself.”

“What?!” Really, that was too much, Kayla told herself, and yet, she really did want to see that pussy, so really, what was the big, fucking deal. Play with herself. Sure, she could do that.

She’d done it. She wasn’t even sure why, but she’d done it, so where was that fucking pussy.

One hand played with her tits while the other one worked between her legs. She just couldn’t seem to keep her fingers off her clit and now the more she played with herself, the more she kept thinking about how great it would be to play with her owne—with Heather’s pussy.

“I’ll bet you want to see this,” Heather said.

The girl was standing right there beside the bed and she’d already taken her clothes off and Kayla moaned even as she continued to play with her tits and clit.

But Heather wasn’t done. She climbed up onto the bed and then she straddled Kayla’s body. “You said you wanted a real, good look. Well, here it is.”

Kayla was about to lick the girl’s cunt when Heather pushed her back.

“Not so fast now,” she said. “If you want to lick my pussy, you’re going to tell my pussy who you belong to.”

“I’m what?”

“You heard me.”

Kayla remembered what had happened the day before. “I’m not going to say that,” she said.

“Fine. Then I guess you aren’t going to get to lick my pussy.”

“But—”

“You know what the rules are. You know what you have to say.”

“But I want—”

“You have to say it to get it. Who do you belong, to?”

Kayla tried to lunge to get her mouth on that cunt but Heather pushed her back.

“You have to say it,” the teen said, “and believe me, you’ll feel better when you do. Now, who do you belong to?”

Kayla looked at the pussy in front of her. Something was wrong but she shook her head. She wasn’t going to say it.

“Come on. You can say it. Who do you belong to?”

Kayla shook her head.

“Come on. Say it. Who do you belong to?”

Kayla couldn’t help herself. She was looking right at that teenage pussy and the words just seemed to flow out of her. “You,” she said. “I belong to you.”

Something seemed to snap inside Kayla. She understood now. She knew what her purpose was. She knew why she was here. She was here to make herself subservient to the pussy in front of her. There just wasn’t any calling that was higher than that.

Heather wasn’t holding her back. Not anymore. Her mouth came forward and she licked the pussy in front of her and she couldn’t believe just how fantastic that felt. It was as if she had been born to eat pussy and in the next instant, she knew she was.

Her tongue savaged the clit in front of her. Every moan and every groan was yet another confirmation that she was doing what needed doing and this time, there was no way that Heather was going to keep her from the important work upon which she was embarked. She needed to make that pussy cum and that’s all there was to it.

Instinctively, she knew. She was almost there. Her tongue licked that pussy and the girl moaned. She was almost there. She’d almost made that cunt cum.

It was almost anti-climactic when Heather came. She’d been moaning louder and harder and Kayla knew. It was almost time for that pussy to cum.

And then Heatger had gasped and her pussy had cum and there was Kayla, greedily lapping away at the other girl’s juices. She knew who her owner was.

She couldn’t wait to make her owner cum again.