The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 6—Making Friends

Kristi stood at the rail and looked out over the sea. The 23-year-old was bored. She wanted to do something.

Things had gotten interesting there ... for a while. First, they’d captured the man and then they’d brought the captain under control and they’d turned the tables on Skipper. That had been fun, and word was, the man had got himself another cabin boy. How the hell had he done that when she hadn’t been there to hypnotize her and who the hell would have thought that Sammie would have been the one to volunteer for the job. That was just plain weird.

But then things had gone back to normal which meant there wasn’t a whole lot of anything going on. Kristi looked out over the horizon. She was bored. She wanted to do something. She wanted a cabin boy. She wanted to meet someone new. She wanted to go shopping, but really, what she really wanted, she wanted a cabin boy.

She hadn’t dropped out of beauty school for this. Truth was, she’d been bored there, too. She’d tried turning a few tricks and that had been fun. She liked having guys buy things for her. She liked having them give her money.

She’d tried other things as well. She’d been a used car salesman. She’d modeled lingerie. She’d stolen a car.

It was that last one that had gotten her out here. She didn’t really think of it as stealing. It was her boyfriend’s car and he’d left the keys on his dresser after he’d come home and fucked her. Well tried to fuck her, really. He’d been too fucking drunk to do a very good job of it and he’d passed out afterward and he’d still been passed out the morning after when she woke up and his keys were still there on the dresser.

Maybe if he’d let her drive the car, maybe she wouldn’t have wanted to drive it. Of course knowing her, maybe if he’d let her drive it, maybe it would have only made her want to drive the car that much more.

The car was a roadster and fast as all fuck. She’d gotten it out on the highway and she’d gotten the car flying. God damn, you could really outrun the cops in this, she’d thought.

Okay, so she’d lost control and she’d wrapped the car around a tree. She’d gotten out before anyone saw her and she’d made it home and her boyfriend was still passed out on the bed. She put the keys back on the dresser and she acted as if nothing had happened.

It had gone down as a stolen car at first but then the cops caught a break. Damned witness couldn’t keep his mouth shut and suddenly, Kristi was in the hot seat. They still couldn’t prove really that it was her but once they did, they’d charge her with grand theft auto and hit and run. They’d already told her that.

So Kristi had done some more running of her own and that’s how she’d ended up out here in the middle of the fucking ocean. Life on a pirate ship. It sounded exciting and it had been at first only. Barbie wasn’t the first of her shipmates that she’d hypnotized. That had been fun, and now she was a junior officer, but it wasn’t fun anymore. It was just boring.

“Whatcha doing?”

Kristi turned to find Mandy coming up behind her. “Nothing,” she said. “Just looking.”

“Yeah, it’s kind of nice out there, isn’t it?”

Nice wasn’t exactly the word Kristi was thinking of.

“I like to come up here, too. It’s so peaceful.”

“Yeah, it is peaceful, isn’t it,” Kristi said, “just standing here at the rail. Just looking out there at sea. It’s relaxing, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“I like to look out at the horizon. Do you like to look out at the horizon?”

“Yeah.”

“Sometimes you can see a ship out there. Do you see a ship on the horizon?” Kristi already knew the answer to that.

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, there’s a ship out there. I want you to watch it. I want to watch it as it goes up and down to the rhythm of our boat. I want you to watch it. Are you watching it?”

“Yeah.”

“You can feel yourself becoming one with the boat, can’t you? You can feel the rhythm of our boat as it goes up and down. You want it to happen. Let it happen. Let yourself become one with the motion. Let yourself get lost in the motion. It feels good, doesn’t it? It feels good to get lost in the motion. You want to get lost in the motion.”

Mandy wasn’t saying anything. She was just looking out over the open sea.

“It feels good just looking out over the horizon and it feels good listening to my voice, too. You like listening to my voice don’t you because my voice makes you feel so darned good, doesn’t it.”

“Uh huh.”

“My voice makes you feel good and you want to feel good so you want to listen to my voice because the more you listen to my voice, the better you feel.

“My voice gives you pleasure and now I want you to imagine the best dick you’ve ever felt. I want you to feel it inside your pussy. I want you to feel it moving up and down inside you. It’s moving up and down with the motion of the boat. Can you feel it? Up ... down ... up ... down.”

“Yes.”

“Up and down, it goes. Up and down with the motion of the ocean. Up and down it goes and it’s getting hotter. It feels so good to feel that cock inside you and now you’re getting even hotter. You want this. You want to let my voice pleasure you and now it’s okay to moan to let my voice know just to let my voice know just how much this is pleasuring you.”

“Unhh,” Mandy moaned.

“That dick feels so good inside you. Up. Down. Up. Down. And it’s my voice that gives you pleasure. My voice. Remember that. It’s my voice that gives you pleasure.”

“Yes-s-s,” Mandy moaned.

“You want to cum, don’t you? I know you do. You want to cum so I want you to listen to my voice and feel that cock between your legs.”

“Yes.”

“It’s getting faster. It’s getting harder. Can you feel it getting faster? Can you feel it getting harder?”

“Yes.”

“That cock is like my voice. My voice is like that cock. It wants to control you. It wants to make you cum. You do want to cum, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So all you have to do is give in to my voice. Give in to my voice and let it pleasure you. You know you want to. You want to give in. You want to give in to my voice.”

“Yes.”

“And now you can feel it happening. That dick between your legs, it’s coming harder. It’s coming faster. You’re right on the verge now. You’re right on the verge. There’s no stopping it now and you don’t want to stop it. You’re right on the verge. Let it happen. And now you can feel that dick swell inside you and it feels so good. You can’t help it. It feels so good to submit to my voice and now you start to cum.”

“Yes.”

“You want to cum like this. It feels so good. You want to cum like this and it feels so good to cum this hard.

“Yes.”

“Your pussy clenches. Your pussy grips. It feels so good to cum like that. It’s been so long since you came like that and it feels so good to cum like that.”

Kristi stood back and watched the other officer as she continued to cum. She was amazed at just how easy it had been. “And now you’re coming down from it and it feels so good. It’s been such a long time since you’ve cum like that and you know you’re going to have to feel it again.

“And now you’re almost back and there’s a sense of loss. You want to feel like that again, but you already know what you have to do to feel like that. You already know. You already know. And now you’re back.”

Mandy’s eyes seemed to flutter if only for a moment and then it was as if she’d regained something of herself. She took in a deep breath and then she let it out. “Whoo,” she said and then she looked over at Kristi. “Hey! Were you trying to hypnotize me?”

“Did you want me to hypnotize you?”

“No!”

“Then I guess I wasn’t,” Kristi said and with that, she walked away.

That had been fun. More fun than she’d had in a long time, Kristi thought, and it had been hot. She was so wet. Damn that had been so hot.

She was wet. She had to get to her cabin. She was so wet.

She pushed the door open and she staggered inside. The door slammed shut behind her and almost in the same move, she was pulling up her skirt and stripping off her sodden panties. She tossed herself down on the bed and she let her fingers slide between her legs. God damn it. She was so fucking wet. She moaned again as her fingers played with her pussy. She was so god damned fucking wet.

She’d already gotten herself off and she was well on her way to a second time when she heard the knock at her door. Fuck it, she thought. Whoever it was could wait. She was busy.

But then the knock came again, a little more urgently this time. Fuck. Sometimes, you couldn’t just ignore a knock on your door and what if this was one of those times. Fuck! Still ...

“Who is it,” she called out.

“It’s Mandy,” was the muffled answer.

Shit! The fuckin’ bitch who’d started this whole thing. “I’m kind of busy right now,” Kristi called out. “Can’t it wait?”

“No.”

Kristi sighed. At least she’d already gotten herself off once. It would have been different if she hadn’t had at least that. “Just a minute,” she said in irritation. Find out what the bitch wants, she told herself as she pulled on her skirt and then kick her the hell out. She didn’t bother putting on the panties because after all, what was the point. She was just going to have to take them off again after the bitch left. She pulled open the door. “What do you want?”

Mandy looked to the left and then to the right. “Can I ... can I come in?”

There was something in the way Mandy was acting that made Kristi say yes. She wasn’t sure what it was but there was just something. She stood aside. “Sure,” she said. “Come on in.”

Mandy stepped inside and Kristi closed the door behind her.

“Okay, now what’s so important that you came down here to interrupt me?”

“It’s about that time on deck—”

“What time on deck?

“Come on. You know what I’m talking about. Just a little while ago, when we were on deck. You really did hypnotize me, didn’t you?”

“Did I?”

“Come on. I know you did.”

“Well, if you say so.”

“I know you did.”

“Well okay. Let’s say I did. What of it?”

“I, um, I want to know what you did to me and, um, I was wondering if you could do it again.”

That got Kristi’s interest. “You want me to hypnotize you?”

Mandy nodded.

Kristi’s eyes narrowed. “Why?”

Mandy looked both ways down the corridor. “Listen, can I come in?”

Kristi hesitated but then she stood aside and she waved Mandy inside. She had Mandy sit on the bunk and she pulled up a chair. “So you think I hypnotized you and you want me to do it again. Why?”

“Because I can’t help having the feeling that I had a cock inside me, a really nice cock, and because there’s only one cock on board this ship and I knew it wasn’t him, and because I’ve missed having a cock inside me for so long.” She was whimpering now. “I really want to feel a cock inside me. We’ve been out on this ship for way too long. I really, really, really need a cock.”

“I suppose I could do something for you,” Kristi volunteered.

“Would you,” Mandy gushed. “Could you. I mean, I’d be so grateful, but I want to remember it this time. I want to remember it all.”

“I could do that,” Kristi said. “Yeah, I could do that.”

“Great. When do we start then?”

“How about now?”

“You mean we could do it now?

“Sure, unless you don’t want to.”

“No, I mean, I didn’t know you could do it that quickly.” Mandy laughed nervously. “Okay, I guess. Let’s do it, but this time, I want to remember what you did, okay?”

“Sure. Not a problem. Now, I just want you to sit there and relax.”

Mandy did as she was told and it wasn’t long before Kristi once again had her in a deep hypnotic state.

Kristi looked at the other woman. They were both officers but Mandy was a level up from where Kristi was and that made her Kristi’s superior officer only ... only she didn’t look all that superior now. I wonder if you even like girls, Kristi said to herself as she looked at Mandy. Probably not, Kristi thought to herself. Mandy had never struck Kristi as being the kind of girl who went that way and then Kristi smiled to herself. Until now!

“I’d bet you’d like to have nothing more than having a big, fat cock shoved up inside your pussy, wouldn’t you.”

Kristi hadn’t really meant to say that out loud but it was Mandy’s reaction that really got her attention. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “That’s what I want.”

“Yeah, but you don’t have any cocks around. Just the one man and that’s not enough, it it?”

“That’s not enough.”

Kristi smiled to herself. This was going to be fun. “No, it’s not enough and I’ll bet you don’t even like girls.”

Mandy didn’t say anything and Kristi was left to wonder what that meant. Was she agreeing ot was it something else and in the end, did it really matter. Kristi thought not.

“No, you can never get enough cocks,” Kristi said. “You can never get enough.”

“Never,” Mandy agreed.

“You’re always hot for cock and the longer you go without, the hotter you get.”

“Yes.”

“And the hotter you get, the more you need it, the more you need the feel of a cock, the more you need to feel that cock fill you up. You know that don’t you. You need to feel a cock inside you. You know that don’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I need to feel a cock inside me.”

“But that’s not likely to happen, is it. Not here on this ship. That’s not likely to happen, but I got a secret for you, a secret that will make everything better. Do you want to hear it?”

“Yes.”

“What’s that?”

“Yes, I want to hear the secret.”

“You’re sure?”

“I want to hear the secret.”

“You want to hear the secret, huh? All right, here it is. My tongue has a magical effect. Whenever you feel my tongue on your pussy, you’re going to feel a cock between your legs and every time you feel it, every time, it will always feel better than the last time you felt a cock between your legs. Every time my tongue licks your pussy, every time will be the best time and when my tongue makes you cum, you’ll feel the cock inside you cum too and it will always feel so good having that cock cum deep inside you. Do you want to feel that cock cum inside you?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh honey, I know you do. You want to feel it so bad. You want to feel that cock inside you.”

“Yeah.”

“But of course, there’s a catch. There’s something you have to do if you want to feel that cock between your legs.”

“What?”

“It’s really quite simple, really. You have to do whatever I say to the best of your abilities. You have to give me what I want and when my tongue makes you cum, you have to be ready and willing to return the favor. That’s all. See, simple?”

“Yeah, but—”

“You do want to feel that cock between your legs.”

“Yeah, but—”

“No buts. You want to feel that cock between your legs. More than anything, you want to feel that and all you have to do is admit it to yourself. Do you want to feel that cock between your legs?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to feel that cock between your legs?”

“Yes.”

“You’ll do whatever it takes.”

“Yes.”

There was only one thing more to add. “You made a deal with me when you said you wanted me to hypnotize you. Do you remember what that was?”

“Yes.”

“You wanted to remember what was done to you and that’s exactly what’s going to happen. I’m going to wake you up and when I do, you will remember everything but even though you remember it, you will be unable to resist the needs that your body now requires. You will need my tongue to make you feel that cock between your legs. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Two things more. First, if you try to resist, you will find yourself wanting it even more, and second, although you will be aware of what was done to you, you will be unable to tell anyone what has happened. If ever you try to tell someone what has happened, you will find yourself wanting to lick my pussy even harder. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“You will never be able to admit that you were hypnotized, not to anyone else and not even to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

There was nothing left for Kristi to do but to wake Mandy up. Mandy blinked as she became aware of herself and then she saw Kristi looking at her. “You,” she said accusingly. “How could you do that to me?”

That wasn’t exactly the response Kristi had been expecting. “What did I do?”

Mandy looked like she was on the verge of saying something but then she seemed to stop herself. “Nothing,” she muttered.

But Kristi wasn’t going to be put off that easily. “No really,” she said. “I want to know what you think I did.”

Once again, Mandy looked as if she were on the verge of saying something and once again, she stopped herself at the very last moment. “Nothing,” she said and then she seemed on the verge of saying something else. She was trying not to but she couldn’t help herself. “Can I,” she asked hesitantly, “can I eat your pussy?”

“You want what?!”

“I want to lick your pussy.” She paused and when it seemed as if Kristi was going to ask her something again, Mandy again spoke up. “Damn it, don’t ask me questions I can’t answer,” she said. “Just let me eat your pussy so we can get this over with, okay?”

Kristi smiled. Now this was more like it. It still wasn’t exactly what she was expecting but it was definitely closer to what she wanted. “That sounds great,” she said, “but I got a better idea. Why don’t you take off all your clothes and let me see your pussy.”

“What? No. Can’t you just let me eat your pussy?”

“Nuh uh. I want to do it my way and my way has you taking off all your clothes so do it.”

Mandy looked for a moment as if she were going to object but instead, she just shrugged and then she stood and off came her skirt and off came her top. Her bra came next and then finally, off came her panties.

“See now. That wasn’t so hard, was it, but I’ll bet I know what you need. I’ll bet you need to feel a cock between your legs.”

“Wha—Oh fuck, yeah.”

“Why don’t you be a good, little slut then, and why don’t you stand there and why don’t you show me what it looks like when you play with your pussy and if you do a really good job of it, I’ll let you feel a cock between your legs.”

Mandy wasn’t hesitating, not anymore. She let a hand slide between her legs and she made sure Kristi was watching before she pushed a finger up inside of her.

“Feels good, doesn’t it,” Kristi said.

Mandy was moaning in spite of herself. “Not as good as a cock would feel,” she said. “Can I ... can you ... you know ... can you make me feel—”

“You want me to lick your pussy?”

Mandy nodded.

“But you’re going to have to earn that.”

“What do I have to do?”

“For starters, how about we see how wet you can get that pussy of yours, and how about you go ahead and play with your tits and why don’t you go ahead and tell me what a slut you are for my tongue.”

There was hardly any problem at all getting Mandy to continue to play with her cunt and getting her to run a hand over her tits was easy, too, but the other part, that was going to take a little work. “What,” Mandy protested. “I’m not going to do that.”

“Sure you will because you know what you are and you know what you’ve become and you know that I know lt too so if you have any chance of getting me to give you what you want, then you’re going to do what I say. You got that?”

Mandy nodded glumly.

“Don’t just nod at me,” Kristi said. “I want you to tell me. Do you got that?”

“I got it,” Mandy said sullenly.

“So you got something to say to me then?”

“I ... I’m ... I’m a ... a slut for your tongue,” was Mandy’s toneless reaction.

“Come on. You can do better than that. Really convince me that that’s what you want.”

Mandy was silent for a moment. “Come on, Kristi,” she said finally. “Don’t make me do that.”

“Don’t make you do what?”

“Beg.”

Kristi just smiled. “I think I’d like to see that. Why don’t you show me what it looks like when you beg.”

Mandy was silent for just a moment even as her hands continued to please her cunt and her tits and then she gave her head an almost imperceptible shake and she let out a little sigh. “Come on,” she pleaded. “You know what I want. Come on. Lick my pussy. Lick it please.”

“That’s better. Now keep it up.”

“Come on,” Mandy begged. “Don’t make me keep doing this. Come on. You know what I need. Lick my pussy. Lick it, please.”

“You really are a slut for my tongue, aren’t you.”

Mandy tried to say no but her body wouldn’t let her. “You’re right,” she said. “You’re right. I really am a slut for your tongue. I need your tongue. I need you to lick me bad.”

“Did I tell you you could stop begging?”

Mandy shook her head. “I’m a slut for your tongue,” she said. “I need you to lick me. Lick me please.”

“That’s more like it, slut. Can I call you that? Can I call you a Slut?”

“Yes,” Mandy moaned. “Yes. I want you to. I want you to do it. Call me your slut. Make me your slut. Do whatever you want. Just lick my pussy, please.”

Kristi grinned. “That’s what I like to hear, slut, and now, I think you’ve been a good enough slut at least this time around to get what you want.” She cupped her hands under Mandy’s cheeks and she pulled the other woman towards her. “So let’s give you what you want right now.”

Mandy couldn’t have stopped herself even if she’d wanted to. She let herself be led forward and then her pussy was pushing up against Kristi’s face. She knew Kristi was licking her, and ...

And it felt like there was a big, fat dick being shoved up inside her cunt. She knew it wasn’t real but she knew she didn’t care. It felt real and that was all that mattered. She looked down at Kristi between her legs. She knew Kristi was licking her and even as she knew it, she could feel that cock between her legs.

“Oh God, that’s it. Fuck my pussy,” Mandy moaned. It didn’t matter that there wasn’t a cock between her legs. It only mattered what she felt. “Come on. Fuck my pussy.”

Kristi, of course, said nothing. She was too busy licking Mandy’s pussy to have anything to say.

“Oh fuck,” Mandy moaned. “Oh fuck. I can’t believe it. Lick me. Fuck me. Lick me. Fuck me. Oh shit, I don’t care what you do to me as long as you keep on doing it.”

Kristi’s tongue savaged the other woman’s clit and Mandy moaned long and lustily.

Mandy wasn’t sure just how much more of this she could take. That cock in her cunt, oh geez, that cock was good. It was the best cock she’d ever had. She’d thought she’d been fucked before but it had never been as good as this. She moaned again. Oh God. That cock. That cock. That cock. Oh God. She couldn’t take it anymore. That cock. That cock.

Mandy couldn’t help it. She was screaming. She opened her mouth, sucked in more air and then she was screaming again. She couldn’t help it but it felt so good. Oh geez. It felt so fucking good.

Kristi kept licking that pussy as long as Mandy kept on cumming. She couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next.

She didn’t have long to wait.

Mandy was still moaning as the last vestiges of orgasm rolled through her body but even then, she could feel it. Even then, she could feel something new, something that she’d never felt before. She knew the feelings had been implanted in her head but that didn’t make them any less real to her. She wanted to eat another girl’s pussy, or to be more specific, she wanted to eat Kristi’s pussy. She pulled Kristi up out of the chair. “It’s your turn,” she said.

Kristi let herself be pulled out of the chair and then she let herself be turned around. This was no time for her to try and control the situation. This was the time to sit back and relax and to wait and see just what Mandy was going to do to her.

Mandy pushed Kristi back onto the bed and in the next instant, she was pushing Kristi’s skirt up and she was pulling down her panties. “Let’s see what we have here,” she said.

She pushed Kristi’s legs apart and then she was sliding in between her thighs. Why was she doing this, Mandy wondered. She wasn’t into girls and yet she knew why. It was this bitch in front of her, this bitch in front of her with her god damned fucking irresistible pussy. It was her that had done this to her. It was her that had made her want to eat her pussy. It was all her. She should just say no. She didn’t have to play the bitch’s game.

And yet, even the thought of saying no seemed to make her pussy all that much more irresistible. Mandy knew why. She wasn’t supposed to resist but damn, that pussy. She wanted to taste it so bad.

You don’t have to do this, she told herself. You don’t have to do it.

Her body seemed to almost pulsate with her need. How could she say no to that pussy. How could she say no.

Mandy could feel her resistance wavering. Don’t give in, she told herself. You can beat the bitch. Just don’t give in.

It felt so good to resist, she told herself. It felt so good to resist because it just made her crave that cunt so much more. It felt so good to resist because it made it all that much better when she gave in. Mandy could feel her resistance waning. She’d held out as long as she could but now there was nothing left to do but to eat that beautiful pussy. The thought of eating that pussy consumed her. It was all that mattered. Maybe next time, she lied to herself. Maybe next time she’d find a way to resist the lure of that wonderful pussy but really, who would want to resist that pussy. There was nothing that she wanted more than to eat that pussy.

All of that had happened in a matter of moments. Kristi was completely unaware of the turmoil in Mandy’s mind. All she saw was Mandy hovering over her and then her mouth slid down between her thighs and she felt Mandy’s tongue on her pussy and she moaned. It felt good. It felt really good.

Kristi’s hands found her tits even as Mandy’s tongue found her clit and Kristi moaned. For all her protests about not being into girls, Mandy sure was doing one hell of a job on her clit. Maybe she was more into girls than she let on or maybe she was just a natural at it. Either way, Kristi didn’t care. She just wanted Mandy to keep eating her out.

Mandy knew Kristi was close. There was a part of her that wanted to stop, to keep the bitch from getting what she wanted but that part of her was overridden by a whole other part that knew this was just what she needed. She needed to make Kristi cum.

Kristi knew she was going to cum. She was close. Her hands squeezed her tits and she moaned again. She was close. She was very, very close.

Just a little more, Mandy told herself. Just a little bit more.

Kristi gasped and then she felt it. Her pussy was cumming. She was cumming. She was cumming so fucking hard and it felt so fucking good.

Mandy knew Kristi was cumming. She could feel the other woman squirting her juices in her mouth and in spite of herself, Mandy lapped them up. She couldn’t help herself and yet as she was doing it, she could feel something else. For the first time since she’d approached Kristi up on deck earlier that day, for the first time, she finally felt like herself again. She knew the feeling was only transitory. She knew that it wouldn’t be long before she was craving the bitch again and then they’d do it all over again but for the time being, she felt like herself again, and maybe, maybe that was good enough.