The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 5—You Used to be Somebody

Skipper couldn’t help it. She felt so much more happy now that she’d gotten her promotion to cabin boy. This was the position she knew she’d been born to fill and it was such an important position and she did it so well.

Well, maybe not all the time, she thought to herself. There were times when the First Mate had to correct her but even that was fun too. She liked learning how she could provide even better service because the better she did, the better it was for the whole ship. She really was such a very lucky girl.

She’d just gotten done providing service and as usual, she’d done another outstanding job. He’d come down to his cabin and she’d been waiting for him, of course. He’d fucked her that morning just like he normally did. He always fucked her just before breakfast but to Skipper’s way of looking at it, that just showed how good she was at doing her job.

That morning was a treat. Sometimes, he went out and he had breakfast in the crew’s mess but sometimes, he let her bring it in. That morning had been one of those mornings that he’d let her bring it in. She loved it when he did that because she lived to serve.

Breakfast on a pirate ship was hardly anything fantastic and that morning had been no different but Skipper didn’t care. She got a bowl of cereal and some milk and she headed back to the cabin.

He was still in bed when she got there. “Don’t get up,” she said quickly even though she was pretty sure that he’d had no intention of getting out of bed. “Let me serve you.”

Ken stayed in bed even as Skipper poured the milk into the bowl.

“Here you go,” she said. “Milk and cereal and we’ve got some juice to go with it, too.”

The man got out of the bed and walked to the desk as skipper prepared his meal. This was the part she liked best. She’d strip off her panties and she’d sit in his lap. Sometimes, he’d let her slide her pussy down around his cock and other days, like this one, she had to make do with just sitting there and feeling his cock as it pressed up against her body, and then she’d take a spoonful of cereal and she’d put it in her mouth and she’d feed Ken his meal.

It was always a bit messy when they did that but from Skipper’s way of looking at it, messy was a good thing. When Ken was done with his cereal, he’d sit there in his chair and he’d drink his juice while Skipper licked him clean. From Skipper’s way of looking at it, it didn’t get any better than that. She wished all meals could be eaten that way.

He’d gone out after that. He’d said he’d had to go up on deck to inspect things and Skipper had remembered when that had been her job. For just a moment, there was a momentary twang of resentment but almost as quickly, that thought had gone away. She knew she had an important job and she knew she had to focus all her energies into getting this job right. She couldn’t worry about the way things might have been.

As much as Skipper just wanted to stay like she was and just play with herself, she knew she had a job to do so reluctantly, she pulled on her little, pink see-through teddy although she did manage to leave off the little, pink matching panties and she set about cleaning and organizing the cabin.

It was late morning by the time Ken returned to the cabin and Skipper was horny. That wasn’t unusual. Skipper seemed to find herself in an almost perpetual state of horniness and how horny she was was dictated mainly by just how long it had been since she’d had someone else inside her pussy. If she’d bothered to think about it, she might have realized that she hadn’t always been this way, that it was only since she’d been given the position of cabin boy that she’d been this way, but even if she had thought about it, she wouldn’t have cared because she was generally too horny to care about when it was that she started feeling this horny.

It was almost lunch time by the time Ken returned to the cabin. He stood in the doorway and he looked at Skipper. “So how’s my favorite cabin boy today,” he asked.

“I’m horny,” Skipper pouted. “I’m horny and I’ve been here all morning long and there hasn’t been anyone here to fuck me.”

“Well, I’m here now,” the man said.

“Yeah, for now,” Skipper pouted, “but what about later. You’re probably going to have to go off and do more ship’s business or something and where’s that going to leave me. You know how I get.”

“I’m here now,” the man said, “but if you don’t want me to stay—”

“No wait,” Skipper said as her tone suddenly changed. “I didn’t want you to go away.”

“Well good. I’m glad to hear that.”

“In fact, I was thinking. Lunch isn’t for a while and I was thinking ... you know ... maybe you and I—”

“What’d you have in mind?”

Skipper knew he really wasn’t as dense as he sounded but she knew what he wanted. He just wanted to hear her say what she wanted and Skipper was more than willing to give him what he wanted. She was sidling up to the man and she was rubbing her hand over the front of his pants. Already, she could feel the ridge she expected to feel there. “You know,” she cooed, “I was thinking we could have some fun.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” Already her hand had his zipper down and her hands were working at his belt. “I mean, the cabin’s clean. It’s not like I really have anything to do.” She slipped her hand inside the man’s jeans and pushed it down inside his underwear. She loved the feel of his skin against her hand. It always felt so hot. It always made her feel so hot. “You know,” she said again, “we could have some fun.”

The man grinned. “I think I see where you’re going with that and yeah, I think maybe we could have some fun.”

Skipper’s heart jumped at that. Sometimes, he liked to draw it out. Sometimes, he liked to make her beg, but apparently that wasn’t the case that day.

The man slid his hand down and then he cupped her bottom. “I see someone’s not wearing any panties.”

Skipper nodded. She hoped he wouldn’t be mad but his voice didn’t sound mad. “I didn’t see any point,” she said. “I mean, it wasn’t like I was assuming, but I was hoping, you know—”

The man grinned as it hand continued to squeeze Skipper’s ass. “It’s okay,” he said. “I don’t mind, but what I would like is to get you out of that teddy.”

Skipper hesitated for only a moment because she knew sometimes he liked to have do the honors but when it became clear what he meant, Skipper quickly pulled the teddy off and then once again, her hand was back on the man’s cock. She was so fucking horny. She hoped something wasn’t going to come up that would pull him away. It had happened before and that never was a good thing.

But he wasn’t hesitating this time. This time, he slipped an arm around her waist and he moaned as she stroked his dick.

It didn’t take long before he was pushing her willing body over to the bed. She was naked but he wasn’t but that, at least, was something that was easily rectified. She sat on the edge of the bed and she pulled his jeans the rest of the way down even as the man peeled off his shirt.

Once again, Skipper had her hand wrapped around the man’s cock and then it was her lips that were wrapping themselves around his cock. The man didn’t say anything. He just stood there with his hands on his hips and he watched Skipper suck his cock.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. It was the first indication he gave that she was getting to him at all. He said it again and then he pushed Skipper off of his cock. “Lie back so I can fuck you.”

Skipper didn’t need to be told twice. Heck, she hardly even needed to be told once. She laid back on the bunk and she spread her legs for the man.

Her pussy was already wet as she felt the head of the man’s cock push up against her. She felt him linger there but it was only for a moment and then he was shoving himself home.

Skipper moaned just like she always did whenever the man entered her. She never got tired of this. Never. Cleaning up the cabin, that was something she did, but taking this man’s cock between her legs, that was a calling.

Her hands were at her side, idly gripping and then releasing the bed covers and then gripping them again. She moaned again as she watched the man fuck her. Geez, that felt good.

The man seemed to think so, too. His thrusts were becoming longer and deeper, a sure sign Skipper had learned that the man was really getting into her.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. Oh fucking yeah.”

Skipper moaned, too. She already knew what was going to happen but she had to ask. “Are you going to cum?”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah.”

Skipper looked up at the man. “I want you to do it,” she said as she had so many times before. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum inside me.”

The man grunted and then he groaned and in the next instant, Skipper could feel it. He was cumming inside her and it felt so good, just like it always did, and just like always, just feeling his cock cum inside her was more than enough to make Skipper cum.

The man pulled out of her and he made Skipper suck his cock clean and then he redressed himself. “I think I’ll go get some lunch,” the man said. There was never any question as to whether Skipper might want some lunch, too. She was the cabin boy. Her job was to stay with the cabin so she could be ready to serve if needed. If she went and got lunch, she’d bring it back to the cabin so she could always be ready.

Skipper was waiting in the cabin when Ken returned. “Can we fuck some more,” Skipper asked as soon as Ken was back from lunch.

“What? No. Geez, Skip, I got work to do.”

“But I want to fuck,” Skipper whined.

“Geez, Skip. Put a sock in it. Don’t you ever get tired of fucking.” Of course, as soon as he’d asked it, he knew it was the wrong question because of course the answer to that question was no. “Look, I got some work to do. Why don’t you go up on deck and when I’m done, maybe we can fuck then.”

“You, promise?”

The man didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to. Skipper had seen that look before. She knew that if she knew what was good for her, she’d drop it before she got the man mad at her.

“Okay,” she grumped. “I’ll go.”

She never wore her teddy up on deck so that meant she had to dig out a skirt and a top for her to wear. She took her time about it, hoping that the man would change his mind but he never did. He just stood there and watched as Skipper got herself dressed.

“Are you sure—”

The man shook his head and pointed. “Go,” he told her.

Skipper knew better than to argue. She skulked out of the cabin and she heard the door close behind her.

Already, her pussy was hot. She wondered how long it was going to be before Ken needed her. Maybe she should hang around outside the cabin just in case he needed her but the problem was he’d told her to go up on deck which probably meant he’d be mad if he found her waiting around outside. The best course of action really was to do as she was told and to go up on deck.

But she was so horny.

It had been a while since she’d been up here. There’d been a time when she’d been up here every single day but she’d had things to do then. Nowadays, her only duties were below decks. She couldn’t even remember what it was she’d used to do up here.

“Hey!”

Skipper turned to find a black girl waving at her.

“Hey,” said the girl again. “Hey, wait up.”

Like she had anywhere to go, a disgruntled Skipper thought. If Ken would just let her come back to the cabin ...

The girl had finally caught up with Skipper. “Hey, what the hell happened to you? You used to be somebody.”

“What do you mean?” Skipper was trying desperately to remember the girl’s name.

“You used to be somebody,” the girl said. “You were the captain and then you were First Mate. You used to be somebody so why’d you quit?”

“I didn’t quit. I’m a cabin boy now.”

“What?”

“I’m a cabin boy now. It’s a very important job.”

“Wh-what?!”

Sammie. The girl’s name was Sammie. “It’s a very important job,” Skipper said again. “In fact, I’d say it’s critical to the ship’s smooth operation.”

Sammie obviously was dumbfounded. She just doesn’t get it, Skipper thought and that was too bad. A cute girl like her, she could make a really good cabin boy, too.

“I don’t get it. What makes the job so damned important?”

Skipper smiled. Sammie was interested. That was good. Maybe she could be a cabin boy like her, too. “It’s really important,” she said. “Cabin boys have to make sure the cabins are in order. Everything needs to be kept shipshape, you know, but that’s not the main thing. What really makes a cabin boy important is that cabin boys have to be ready to fuck all the time.”

“What?!”

“I know. Isn’t that like the coolest job you ever heard of or what? I mean, I have to be ready to suck and fuck at a moment’s notice. It’s all very important.”

Sammie was looking at her in amazement. “You’re a fucking slut!”

Skipper shook her head. Sammie just didn’t understand and it was too bad. The girl might have made a great cabin boy but she just didn’t understand. She wasn’t a slut. She was ... well there was ... there were a lot of differences between a cabin boy and a slut and just because she couldn’t name any of them right at that very moment didn’t mean that there weren’t any differences.

“So pretty much you fuck all the time. Is that what you’re telling me?”

Skipper nodded.

“So if I wanted a cabin boy—”

“Silly, Sammie. You’re not a ship’s officer. How could you get a cabin boy?”

“So I gotta be a ship’s officer?”

“Of course.”

“But if I were, then I could get a cabin boy?”

“Of course.”

“I suppose that sounds good, but how would I know if I’d even want a cabin boy.”

“Come on, Sammie. Everyone wants a cabin boy.”

“Everyone, huh? So let’s say you were my cabin boy. That means you’d have to do whatever I wanted you to do, right?”

Skipper nodded enthusiastically.

“Even if it meant doing something sexual?”

“Especially that,” Skipper said. “Doing sexual stuff is what cabin boys do best.”

“Okay, so let’s say you’re my cabin boy and I tell you to get down on your hands and knees. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to get on my hands and knees, silly.”

“Why don’t you show me what you mean.”

Skipper thought the other girl was playing games with her because everyone knew what getting on your hands and knees meant but she was perfectly willing to play along. “You go like this,” she said as she knelt on the deck and then pitched forward onto all fours.

“So if you were my cabin boy, then I could come up behind you and lift up your skirt like this, right?”

“Well cabin boys only do stuff like that in the privacy of their own cabins. That’s why they’re cabin boys. And usually we’re not wearing this much clothing. I mean, sometimes, I’m not wearing any panties at all.”

“Really? No panties, huh? Well, I suppose we ought to see what that would look like, huh,” and that’s when Skipper felt the other girl reaching up under her skirt and sliding her panties down over her bottom. When the girl pulled them down around Skipper’s knees, Skipper let her pull her panties all the way off. “You mean like this, right?”

“Uh huh.”

“And you say a cabin boy has to be ready to fuck all the time, right?”

“All the time.”

Sammie ran a hand between Skipper’s legs. “Mmm, I can see what you mean,” she said. “You are ready.”

“Uh huh,” was Skipper’s distracted reply. She was ... she was Ken’s cabin boy, but ... but Ken wasn’t here right now, and Sammie was and her pussy was so hot and so wet.

Sammie’s finger slid easily between Skipper’s lips and it wasn’t hard for her finger to find its way to Skipper’s clit. “You like this, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Skipper moaned as that finger stroked itself against her clit. “Yeah, I like it.”

“Yeah, you want to be my cabin boy, too, don’t you?”

Skipper was confused. She couldn’t be Sammie’s cabin boy, could she. After all, didn’t she already belong to Ken? Wasn’t she already his cabin boy?

“Don’t you want to be my cabin boy,” Sammie asked.

Oh geez, her finger. Her finger. Oh geez, what her finger was doing between her legs. Skipper couldn’t help herself. “Yes-s-s-s-s,” she moaned. “Yes-s-s-s.”

“Yes? Yes what?”

“Yes, I want to be your cabin boy.”

Sammie’s finger seemed almost to be energized by that low moan because her finger rubbed Skipper harder. “I’m so glad to hear you say that,” she said, “and now I think it’s time for you to cum for me.”

Skipper shuddered against that finger. She couldn’t have stopped herself even if she’d tried. Her body was convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body. “Oh my God,” she moaned. Her body bucked against the finger between her legs. “Oh my God.”

“Oooh, little girl liked that, didn’t she,” Sammie cooed.

“Uh huh.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet she does, but I’ll bet a hot, little slut like you wants to give as much as she wants to receive, ain’t that right?”

Skipper wasn’t sure exactly what the girl wanted but she knew she was going to do whatever she was told to do so she quickly nodded her agreement.

“Lie down on the deck,” Sammie told the girl. “No the other way. Lie down on your back.”

Skipper did as she was told and she quickly found herself looking up at Sammie.

“Rub your pussy,” Sammie said and as Skipper again did as she was told, the young, black woman stripped off first her skirt and then her panties. She straddled Skipper’s body even as she let her own hand slip between her legs. “Did I ever tell you how much everyone hates your guts,” Sammie said.

Skipper shook her head.

“Well, I guess it’s time we found out just how likable you can be.”

Skipper was confused but there was no confusing what happened next. Off came the black girl’s top and off came her bra. Her hands fondled her tits as she looked down at Skipper and then she was bending down. Her pussy was mere inches from Skipper’s mouth and it was coming lower still.

“Show me how likable you can be,” Sammie said as her pussy finally completed its journey. “Show me how likable you can be. Lick that cunt and make me cum.”

The old Skipper would most likely have balked at an order like that but then it was likely that the old Skipper would never have found herself in this position to begin with. Cabin boy Skipper had no such reservations. She was, after all, now more a creature of pleasure than of anything else and that meant pleasure for her and pleasure for others.

“Holy shit,” Sammie cried out as the other woman’s tongue slid between her lips. Even up to that point, there’d always been a part of her that had thought that Skipper would find some way to pull out at the last moment.

But she hadn’t. Sammie moaned even as her hands played with her tits. She certainly hadn’t backed out in any way whatsoever and what her tongue was doing, Sammie couldn’t help it. That tongue was great.

“Oh shit,” she cried. “Oh shit, that’s it. That’s it. Oh shit, that’s it. Make me cum.”

It hardly mattered if Skipper heard her because anyone watching the two of them cavort about on stage was sure to come to just one conclusion. Skipper was definitely going to make Sammie cum.

And she did.

Sammie groaned as that tongue did its dirty work and then she groaned again. She just couldn’t help herself. It just felt so good.

She was still in the throes of her most recent orgasm when she heard it. It was a man’s voice. “Well, well, well,” the man’s voice said. “Would you look at what we have here. It looks like we have someone else who’s interested in being my cabin boy.”

“What? No,” Sammie moaned but Skipper’s tongue was still keeping her distracted.

The man just shrugged. “From where I’m standing,” he said, “I’d say yes. After all, that is you who’s fucking my cabin boy on deck. You must be trying to prove something to someone.”

“No, I ... I just wanted her to eat my pussy.”

“A likely story but you know that’s not going to wash. You did it right up here on deck where everyone could see you. That must mean you wanted to be seen.”

“No.”

“I think yes,” the man’s said, “but I suppose there’s an easy way to prove it. Keep licking her pussy,” the man said and Skipper’s tongue did exactly that.

Sammie knew the man was standing right there beside her and then she felt his cock being pushed up against her face. “Come on,” he told her. “Suck on it.”

Sammie wanted to say, “No,” but that cock was shoved right up there against her lips. All she had to do was open her mouth and she’d find she had a cock inside her and she’d never sucked a cock before and she wasn’t about to start now.

Only there was Skipper’s tongue licking her pussy. She’d already cum once and now here she was on the verge of doing it again. She wanted to keep her mouth shut but she had to moan but she couldn’t moan because that would mean ... but she couldn’t do it ... she couldn’t moan.

She couldn’t help it. She moaned, and in that instant, she felt that cock slide inside her mouth.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the man was telling her. “That’s it. Suck my fucking cock.”

It wasn’t as difficult as she’d thought it would be. In fact, it was pretty easy. In fact, she was finding she was liking it. How could she like it, she asked herself, and yet she did.

“Yeah, I can see you like this,” the man said. “I can see you got what it takes to be a cabin boy for me. We just got to put it to the final test.” The man pulled his cock out of Sammie’s mouth. “Tell me you want me to cum in your mouth.”

She could just say no. That’s all she had to do. She could just say no, only ...

Only she’d come this far. She wanted to know what it was like.

“Cum in my mouth,” she pleaded. “Cum in my mouth.”

“What’s that,” the man asked.

“Cum in my mouth,” Sammie pleaded. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my mouth.”

“What’s that,” the man taunted her. “What did you say?”

“I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my god damned fucking mouth.”

“Well, if that’s what you want,” the man said and with that, he was shoving his cock back in Sammie’s mouth.

Oh God, the woman groaned to herself. Oh God. What had she gotten herself into and yet in the next moment when the man came in her mouth, she really could do nothing more than take his cum.

She could feel it happening. The man was cumming in her mouth and then because she didn’t know what to do with it, she started to spit it up and she started to drool it out over her tits.

If the man was mad at her, he didn’t say anything. He just kept cumming until his cock was done and only then when his cock had given up every last drop of his spunk, only then did he pull it from her mouth.

“I guess there’s always room for a second cabin boy and I guess you’ll do. Get your things and report to my cabin.”

What had she gotten herself into, Sammie wondered and yet even as she wondered it, she knew what she was going to do. She was going to get her things and she was going to report for duty and she was going to get fucked hard and often and she knew she was going to love it.