The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 4—Skipper’s New Position

Ken was back on deck. He motioned to Skipper. “Get the others,” he said in a hushed whisper. “It’s done.”

There was no need to define what ‘it’ was. They all knew what ‘it’ was so in a very short amount of time, Skipper and her entourage were following the man back down below decks.

The man opened the door to the captain’s cabin and there was the captain, sitting on the edge of the bed, her body still naked and her eyes staring vacantly ahead of her. “As I said,” the man said again, “it’s done.”

Skipper was almost gleeful as she jumped around the room. “Look at her,” she told the others. “Look at her. She has no idea she’s under our control.”

The others seemed less enthused than did the one-time captain and now First Mate. They’d wanted to bring the captain back under their control but the others were now having misgivings about the situation in which they now found themselves. They’d wanted to get the captain under control but they weren’t sure they wanted to humiliate her. All except Skipper of course.

And maybe that was what saved them.

“What should we do with her,” Skipper wondered aloud. “I think we should definitely have her continue to service the crew. The crew likes that, but the crew needs to understand that she’s no longer the captain, but what else can we do to her?”

The other officers seemed reluctant to put forth a suggestion.

“What about you,” Skipper asked Ken. “Considering that she was the one who captured you, you must have a suggestion.”

The man shook his head. “This is your deal, not mine. You can do with her what you want.”

Skipper was looking at Kristi. “You hypnotized her. What do you think? What can we make her do?”

“Come on,” said Kristi. “Why do we have to make her do anything. Can’t we just kick her off the ship and have done with it?”

“No, we have to do something to her. We have to show her who’s boss.”

“But if you do something to her with hypnosis, she’s going to think it’s normal whatever it is you’re making her do. She won’t even know you’re doing anything to her.”

“But I’ll know,” Skipper said, “but it’s a good point. We have to make her do something she knows she wouldn’t normally do but make her powerless to stop herself. That would be so cool and even if that’s all there is, at least that will be good enough. Come on guys. You all got moved down a rank because of this bitch. You got to have something bad that you want to have happen to her.”

The others looked at one another and shrugged. No one, it seemed, had a suggestion.

“Well, I got something,” Skipper said. “Since she likes eating the crew out so much, from now on, I think we should make her come and eat each of us out every morning. What do you guys say to that?”

The others shrugged and nodded noncommittally.

“Come on, guys. You gotta want to do something.”

“Maybe they’re just not as bitchy as you are.”

“What the fuck?”

Everyone was staring at the captain who was now most definitely both awake and alert. Her eyes blazed away at Skipper. “I said, maybe they’re just not as bitchy as you are.”

“What the fuck is going on here,” Skipper asked.

* * *

Skipper blinked and then she blinked again. “What the hell just happened,” she demanded.

She had the feeling that she’d been on the verge of winning ... something ... but she couldn’t remember what and more to the point, at the last minute, something ... something had gone wrong. She had the feeling that her friends had turned on her and that someone had hypnotized her, but of course, she knew that couldn’t be right, could it? No one could hypnotize her so of course, that couldn’t possibly be it.

There was the captain and Kayla and Mandy and Kristi and they were all looking at her so whatever had happened must have been rather important but whatever it was, whenever she tried to recall it, she just couldn’t.

And then there was the man. His name was Ken. They’d captured his boat and they’d ... they’d wanted him to do something, but Skipper couldn’t remember what. Why couldn’t she remember anything, she asked herself.

“How are you feeling,” the man asked.

“Okay I guess. Why?”

“We’ve been having a bit of a conference, the five of us,” the man said.

“A conference,” Skipper asked. “A conference about what?”

“A conference about you,” the man told her. “It seems as if you weren’t up to the job of being First Mate, so we had to find someone more capable to fill that position.”

“Who?”

“That would be me.”

Skipper shook her head in confusion. “But wait a minute. If you’re First Mate, then what am I supposed to do?”

The man grinned at her. “I’m glad you asked me that. You see, we were discussing that, too. There is a job open on board this ship that we think you might be better suited for.”

“What is it?”

“Well now that I’m First Mate, I’m going to need a Cabin Boy, so what about it. Do you think you’d be up to the task?”

Cabin Boy? That sounded rather junior, Skipper thought. Given her experience, shouldn’t she have a position with a little bit more responsibilities? But maybe there was a reason why they were offering it to her. “What does a Cabin Boy do,” she asked.

“It’s a very important job,” the man said. “Mainly, you keep my cabin tidy when I’m not around and you spend the rest of your time keeping yourself ready for me so that whenever I return to the cabin, you’ll be able to fuck and suck for as long as needed. It’s a very important job. Do you think you can handle it?”

Skipper could feel herself getting wetter at just the thought of sucking and fucking the man. She wondered what his cock looked like. It must be wonderful, she thought to herself, and taking it inside her, that had to feel wonderful, too.

“Well,” the man asked.

“Well what?”

“The cabin boy position. Do you think you can handle it?”

Why was she so distracted, Skipper wondered, but she already knew. It was the man. It was his cock. She wondered if they’d be sleeping in the same bunk. She sure hoped so because then it would give her that much more chances to accidentally grab onto his cock. It wasn’t exactly what she’d thought she’d be needed for on the ship but if it was that important a job, and it certainly sounded like it, then she was sure she could handle it and she definitely wanted to handle the man’s cock.

“I think I can handle it.”

“I’m certainly glad to hear you say that, but you realize that as important as this job is, you realize we can’t give it out to just anyone without making sure that that person can handle the requirements of the position.”

Skipper nodded. That made sense.

“So if you want the position, we can administer the test right now, and these officers can make sure you’re up to the job. How’s that sound to you?”

“It sounds great,” Skipper said and it really did sound great because the sooner she demonstrated her fitness for the job, the sooner she could get down to the real task of sucking and fucking the man’s cock.

“All right. First part of the test. We have to test your judgement. Are you ready?”

“I’m ready.”

“The cabin boy’s uniform includes a skirt. What is the proper length of that skirt and why?”

Damn. First question and already she felt like she was failing the test. How the hell was she supposed to know how long the skirt was supposed to ...

Wait a minute. She knew this. She wasn’t sure how she knew it, but she knew this. “The skirt should be as short as can be,” she said.

“Why?”

Damn. Why? She was sure that was the right answer but why ...

And yet, even as she thought about it, once again, the answer just seemed to come into her mind. “Because a cabin boy needs to be able to get to her pussy at all times and because a cabin boy should never waste any opportunity to show off her ass and because a cabin boy’s ass should always be available to be spanked whenever she screws up.

“Very good. Very good, and for extra credit, how could you make the uniform even better?”

Damn. She couldn’t get this wrong. She had to get this job, but what was the answer.

“Wait a minute. I know the answer to this. The only way to make it better would be to wear nothing at all.

“Very good. Now, the readiness test. A cabin boy never wears any panties. Are you wearing panties?”

Of course, she was wear—no wait. She was sure she’d put them on in the ... in the ... had she put them on in the morning? She thought she had, but now that she thought about it, she hated wearing panties. Now that she thought about it, she couldn’t remember putting on a pair of panties in a good, long time so why had she thought she was wearing them.

“Well,” the man asked. “Are you wearing any panties?”

“Nope,” Skipper said proudly.

“Prove it.”

Skipper pushed down her pants and there she was without any panties.

“And looky there,” the man said. “All nice and shaved just like a cabin boy should be. That’s more extra credit for you.”

Skipper was smugly pleased with herself as she looked down at her pussy. She’d definitely showed them and she certainly was shaved. The only thing was ... when had she shaved herself? She let a hand slide down and she let it slip between her legs. Yeah, she could see why a cabin boy would need to have her pussy shaved and she knew that was what she wanted, too.

“All right. All right. Enough of that. You’re going to screw up the test if you keep doing that.”

It was hard pulling her hand away. It was really, really hard. She liked the feel of her smooth-shaven pussy but she didn’t want to screw up the test so reluctantly, she pulled her hand back.

“All right. Next test. It’s a speed test. How fast can you get your pussy wet?”

Skipper kicked her pants all the way off and she practically threw herself down on the bed. She spread her legs so everyone in the room could see what she was doing and then she let her fingers slide in between her legs.

It wasn’t more than a minute before everyone in the room could hear the woman’s fingers squishing inside her cunt.

“Are you wet,” the man asked.

“I am so wet.”

“Extra credit if you can tell me what got you so hot so fast.”

Skipper looked up at the man and moaned. “I was thinking about you,” she said. “I was thinking about your cock.”

“Well now, so far, so good, but this is the critical test. This is the performance test where we see just how well you perform. These officers are going to help me assess just how well you do so it is critical that you keep that in mind.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t tell you anymore than that without skewing the results of the test so let us begin. First of all, now that you’ve got your pussy wet, I imagine you need to get your pussy fucked, right?”

Skipper hadn’t really thought about that. She’d been thinking about passing her test but really, what had she been thinking and besides, now that it had been pointed out to her, she could see the man was right. She most certainly did need to get her pussy fucked.

“I don’t think I heard a response from you.”

He was right, Skipper realized. How could she be so dense. Cabin boy was a really important job and she really, really wanted it but if she was going start blowing things now, they’d be right not to give her the job. “You’re right,” she said. “I need to get my pussy fucked.”

“I need to get my pussy fucked ... sir. You need to call me sir from now on.”

“Yes, sir. I need to get my pussy fucked, sir.”

“That’s better. You remember that, okay.”

“Yes, sir. I’ll remember.”

“So what do you need?”

“I need to get my pussy fucked ... sir.”

“You need to get your pussy fucked. How are you going to get your pussy fucked?”

“Well, first I’d—”

The man cut her off with a wave of his hand. “That’s not what we want. This is a performance test, remember.”

This is ... there was a clue there. This is a performance test, she told herself. This is a performance te—

Oh fuck, of course. How stupid of her. She hoped they wouldn’t mark her down too much for that. She dropped to her knees and she was already opening the man’s pants. “Well first of all,” she said, “first, we have to see if my superior officer has a nice hard cock for me.”

Skipper’s hand slipped inside the man’s pants and she pulled out his cock.

“Well,” the man demanded.

“It’s hard,” Skipper allowed perkily, “but it could be harder. Don’t worry though. I can make it harder.

She wasn’t waiting for the man to say something more. She just grabbed his cock and shoved her mouth down on his member.

The man didn’t respond. He just stood there and let the girl suck on his cock.

Skipper might have liked to have heard something but the truth was she didn’t really need it. She knew she knew how to suck cock. She knew men liked it when she sucked their cocks so she was sure this man liked it, too.

And the man was getting hard, just the way he was supposed to so she had to be doing it right!

She let a hand drop between her legs as she continued to suck that cock. She loved the way her fingers made a squishing sound as she worked them between her legs. They made her so hot that it got hard to—

Damn. She’d been so intent on sucking that cock that she’d almost forgotten about the test. That was weird, she thought. She’d never been much into sucking cock before but she really seemed to like it now. She wanted to slip a finger up inside her but as hot as she was, she was scared that that would make her cum and she knew that wasn’t what they wanted. They wanted to see him make her cum.

She pushed herself up on the bunk and she leaned back until her back and neck were shoved up against the wall. She spread her legs and she let her hand slide between her legs and she looked up at the man. “Fuck me,” she pleaded.

Ken stroked his cock. “You want this,” he asked and Skipper just nodded as she laid there on the bed and played with her pussy.

The man didn’t say anything. He just pressed the head of his cock up against the woman’s wet, little pussy and then he shoved himself inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned as she took the cock inside her. “Oh yeah.”

The man grinned. “You like this, do ya?”

“Oh yeah,” Skipper moaned. “I love it.”

“Do you want me to cum inside you then?”

Skipper moaned again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to do it now.”

The man grinned again. “Well, if that’s what you want...”

Skipper moaned because she could feel it. The man cock was swelling inside her and the man was doing it. He was cumming inside her pussy and Skipper just couldn’t help but moan again. She loved taking this man’s cum in her pussy.

The man held his cock inside the girl’s pussy until he was sure her pussy had squeezed every last drop out of his member and it was only then that he pulled his cock free.

Almost immediately, Skipper looked up at the man. “So,” she asked, “do I get the job?”

“I don’t know. It’s up to the judges.”

Skipper had almost forgotten about them. Almost, but not quite because you never could quite forget someone who was watching your every move. “So,” she asked hopefully. “What’d you think? Did I pass the test?”

“I don’t know,” said the captain. “She certainly doesn’t seem to know her place.”

“That can be fixed,” the man said.

“Yeah, I know, I know. What do you guys think?”

“She certainly knows her way around missionary,” said one of them, “but to tell the truth, I’d like to have seen her do something else. You know, like get her into doggie or something.”

“Yeah,” said one of the others, “or get her on top of your body and let her ride your cock. The instructions after all were for her to make you cum and not the other way around.”

“Yeah,” agreed another of them. “I know I would have liked to have seen her ass, too. I didn’t really get to see enough of that.”

And so it went. There were positives as well but always the ship’s officers seemed to come up with ways where Skipper had fallen short of the mark or ways in which she could have done better.

“It’s up to you if you want to let her be your cabin boy,” Barbie said, “but I got to tell ya, it sounds as if you’ve got your work cut out for you.”

“Well,” the man was saying.

Skipper looked back at him blankly.

“The position,” the man said. “Do you want to be my cabin boy?”

Skipper nodded enthusiastically. Of course, she wanted the position. Cabin boy had to be one of the most important positions on the ship. Oh sure, some people would say captain or First Mate or one of the other ship’s officers, but if it wasn’t for people like her working behind the scenes to keep people like them operating at peak performance, then the ship would be in real trouble so she was so glad someone had seen fit to recognize how good she was and give her this very important position. In fact, the sooner they got back to his cabin, the sooner she could show him just how much she wanted the position.

The man grinned. “Excellent,” he said and then he looked at the captain. “If you don’t mind,” he said, “I’d like to get my new cabin boy acquainted with her duties.”

Buccaneer Barbie grinned back. “Take your time,” she said, “and do it right, and we’ll see you back on deck when you’ve finally got her knocked into shape.”