The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 3—Using the Back Door

It was the next day and there came a knock on the captain’s door. “Come in,” was the muffled response from inside.

Barbie looked up to see the man enter her cabin. “Did you enjoy the scene up on deck,” she asked with a smile.

“Yes, yes, I did. It was ... very ... hot.”

“I thought so as well,” Barbie agreed, “so what can I do for you?”

The man looked at the pirate captain. This day, she had on a black and pink sports top that only barely contained her prodigious tits and a matching pair of lycra shorts that seemed to squeeze her nicely rounded ass. This day, she was wearing pink ribbons in her golden locks and high heels on her feet that seemed highly impractical for a pirate to wear. “Not planning to capture any pirate ships in those, are you,” the man said.

Barbie looked down at herself and she giggled. “Oh this. If we see anyone, I’ve got plenty of time to change if need be before we run them down but what brings you to my cabin?”

Ken shook his head to himself. If someone was jerking his chain, he could really be fucking things up. “You see,” he said, trying to sound as nonchalant as he could, “it’s like this, buccaneer Barbie, I think you and I ... could ... could get to—”

The man stopped. Suddenly, Barbie’s eyes had glazed over. The man waved a hand in front of Barbie’s eyes. Nothing. She just sat there and stared off into space.

“Can you hear me,” the man asked.

“Yes.”

Her voice made him jump. It sounded normal, but it lacked emotion. The man stared at the woman. This was amazing.

“You can hear me,” the man asked again.

“Yes.”

This was incredible, the man thought, but almost immediately, he remembered what he was here to do.

It was several minutes later when Barbie once more became aware of herself. She was there in her cabin and there was that man they’d picked up, Ben or Ken she told herself although she was terrible with names. She’d thought it would be amusing to take him on board and let the girls have their fun with him before tossing him over the side, but damn it, the man was hot and she couldn’t help thinking that she wouldn’t mind having a go at the man herself.

Barbie shook her head. The man was talking and she’d missed part of what he was saying because he was so damned hot.

They really shouldn’t be in any great hurry to get rid of him, Barbie thought. After all, it wasn’t like they needed a man exactly. Well, maybe they did. After all, she could do her part to take care of the crew, but it would be nice to have some help.

Damn, he’d been talking again and she’d missed more of what he’d said. It was just that he was just so damned hot that it made it nearly impossible for her to just sit there and listen.

She wondered what his dick looked like.

Stop it, she told herself. She wasn’t supposed to think that way.

Of course, that didn’t stop her from having exactly those kinds of thoughts, and now that she was thinking about what he might look like, she was beginning to wonder what it would feel like to have him inside her.

“Something the matter,” asked the man.

“Huh?”

“You just looked a little distracted. I was wondering if there was something the matter.”

“No, nothing,” the captain said.

“Nothing, huh? That’s strange.”

“Strange why?”

“Because the way you were looking at me I was thinking that maybe you wanted something.”

“What? What did you think I wanted?”

“Well,” said the man, “if I didn’t know better, I’d say you wanted to have me fuck you in the ass.”

Barbie gasped. That was it. That was it exactly. She hadn’t wanted to admit it, not even to herself, but now that it was out there in the open, she couldn’t really deny it. She’d never had anything in her ass before, but for some reason, that was exactly what she wanted.

“So what about it,” the man asked. “Is that what you want? Do you want to be my Anal Barbie?”

The pirate captain gasped. How did he know? How did he know exactly what she wanted and that name he called her, Anal Barbie, that just sounded so hot. It shouldn’t sound hot, she thought, but for some reason, it did. The name really did fan her flames. She really did need to get fucked in the ass.

“What about it, Anal Barbie? You want to get fucked in the ass?”

There it was, that name again. God, she really did need it. She needed to get fucked in the ass. He was waiting for an answer, the pirate captain realized. She looked at him and nodded. “I want to get fucked,” she said. “I want to get fucked in the ass.”

That was all it took, the woman realized. To get what she wanted, all she really had to do was admit what she wanted and now that she’d said it, she wanted it even more.

She wanted to be fucked in the ass. She wanted it so bad. She’d always wanted to be fucked in the ass. She couldn’t believe she’d waited as long as she had to admit the truth to herself.

The man came up to her and then he kissed her. He was still holding her about the waist. “Why don’t you get my cock out,” he said.

Barbie could feel her breathing coming just a little faster. She didn’t even know why but her hand stroked the front of the man’s pants. Ooooh, he was hard. She just couldn’t help herself. Her hand opened the man’s pants and then she was reaching down into his underwear. She couldn’t help it. She moaned as she felt that cock in her hand. It just felt so good.

“That’s a good start,” the man said.

He was right. Barbie knew that, but getting his cock out was just a start. Her pussy was so wet, but what she really needed was to get fucked in the ass.

“You know what to do,” the man said. “Show me your tits.”

She hadn’t thought about showing her tits until the moment the man had said that but once the suggestion had been made, well of course, it was what she wanted to do. She couldn’t wait to get out of her top. She couldn’t wait to show off her tits. “Do you like these,” she asked.

The man grinned. “They look pretty good to me but if you ask me, I’ll bet you’d love to have a cock sliding in between those tits.”

“Of course, that’s what I want,” the woman said. “I love having a cock between my tits,” and then just in case the man didn’t believe her, she dropped down and she took his cock between her tits.

She was lucky, she thought. Her tits were big. Her tits were perfect, perfect for taking a cock between them. She loved taking his cock between her tits.

“You like that,” the man asked.

Barbie could only nod enthusiastically. She wasn’t sure why but there was just something she liked about the man’s cock.

“I knew you’d like it,” the man was telling her.

He was right. She really did like it. She liked having his cock between her tits.

“But you know, we need to get my cock wet before we shove it up your ass so as long as you’re down there, why don’t you show me what a good, little cock sucker you are.”

There was a moment of hesitation. She pulled the man’s cock free from her tits and she ran her hand over its length. This would be only the second cock and she hadn’t liked it the first time she’d done it so why was she thinking of doing it now.

Her hand continued to stroke the man’s cock. He’d already told her why. There was just something about this cock that was so right and so perfect and he’d already told her why it needed to be done. She needed to get him wet so he could fuck her in the ass. That much was so obvious so regardless of any misgivings she might have had, her mouth slipped down and she took him inside her mouth.

There wasn’t anything wrong with that. In fact, she rather liked it. In fact, she loved it. Part of it was the cock, she knew. There was just something about that cock that she really liked but it was more than that. She was getting that cock ready to fuck her in the ass and she was Anal Barbie. She moaned again. Just the thought of that name was enough to get her even hotter for having a dick in her ass. Of course she needed to suck the man’s cock. She needed to get him ready to fuck her in the ass.

“You like that, don’t you?”

She looked up at him but she couldn’t pull her mouth off of that cock even long enough to give him a quick “yes” so her eyes blinked and then with a quick nod, she was back at the task at hand.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Sucking cock wasn’t nearly as bad as she’d thought it would be. In fact, she was finding she liked it. In fact, she was finding she liked it a lot.

“Oh fuck, stop,” the man said even as he pushed the girl free. “Stop.”

She didn’t want to stop. She wanted to keep sucking that cock.

“Stop,” the man said, finally forcing her off of his cock. “Stop.”

The pirate captain glowered at the man. Why had he made her stop just when she was really starting to get into it but his next words explained it all.

“Get on your hands and knees.”

Anal Barbie couldn’t wait to comply. This was it, she told herself. She was finally going to get fucked in the ass.

Only that wasn’t exactly what happened.

Oh sure, he came up behind her and she could definitely feel his hands on her ass but that wasn’t where his cock was going. The pirate captain moaned. “Fuck me in the ass,” she pleaded. “Come on. Fuck me in my ass.”

But that wasn’t where the cock was going and the woman could only moan as she took that cock between her legs. It had been a while, she thought with a moan, but as much as she was getting her pussy eaten out on deck, it wasn’t like she missed it that much. Well, maybe a little, and there were toys on board and for those that were even more adventuresome, there were other things as well.

But there was something about this guy’s cock. Even if she hadn’t wanted a cock at all, she had the feeling she would have wanted his. There was just something about his cock that made her so hot.

She couldn’t help but moan as she felt the man enter her. There was just something about his cock. She almost didn’t care that he didn’t have his cock in her ass. It just felt perfect inside her but she knew she still wanted it in her ass.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

She loved the way his cock felt inside her. Her pussy was wet and her pussy was tight. She moaned again. Her pussy was just the way she needed it to be.

The man pulled his cock free from the captain’s pussy. “I think you’ve earned your reward,” he told her.

She didn’t have to ask what that reward was. She could feel the man sliding his cock between her cheeks.

He felt big, really big. The head of his cock pressed against her hole and the pirate captain moaned. Fuck, he was big, she thought. Almost too big. Almost but not quite.

The man’s cock forced himself inside her and Barbie groaned. Too big, she thought. Too big. Why had she wanted him to do this and yet even as she was wondering that, she was wishing he’d fuck her harder.

“You like that,” the man asked.

“I love it,” the woman moaned even as her ass took more of that cock.

“I thought you might,” the man said. “You look like you’re the type of girl who would appreciate a cock in her ass.”

What kind of girl would want that, the pirate captain asked herself and yet even as she asked herself that, she wished he’d stick that cock even further into her ass.

“Do you like that,” the man asked. “Do you like getting fucked in the ass?”

“Yes,” the captain moaned.

“Yes? Yes what?”

The captain was silent for just a moment before she answered. “Yes, I like getting fucked in the ass.”

“And I’ll bet you want to feel my cum there, don’t you, Anal Barbie?”

There it was, that name again. Anal Barbie. There was just something about that name that made her even hotter to be fucked in the ass although the captain herself would not have recognized it as such. All she knew was she wanted the man to cum in her butt.

“Are you ready for it,” the man asked.

“I’m ready,” the captain assured him. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my butt.”

“All right then. If that’s what you want, then here it comes.”

The captain moaned as she felt it, the surge of cum between her cheeks and the feel of something wet that she’d never felt before and she knew she loved it and she knew she couldn’t wait until she felt it again.