The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 2—Keeping the Morale Up

“So let me get this straight. You caught her out on the ocean, just like you caught me, right?”

The four women had brought Ken down to the galley after his meeting with the captain. They all looked at the man and nodded.

“And so someone had the bright idea to go and hypnotize her, right?”

“She was being a real bitch,” said the woman who seemed to have become the spokesman for the group. Everyone called her Skipper but Ken was unsure why. “She was really getting on our nerves.”

The man shook his head. “So you went out and hypnotized her? Why?”

“You don’t understand. It was ‘Ew, the sun’s going to frizz my hair,’ and ‘Oh darn, I broke a nail’ and ‘you guys really need someone to get a pedicure.’ Finally, we’d just had it with her. We couldn’t take it anymore. We had to do something.”

“Yeah, but couldn’t you have just tossed her off the ship?”

“What? You mean make her walk the plank,” the astonished woman asked.

“That, or maybe just dump her off the ship the next time you were in port.”

“Well yeah,” the woman admitted. “I guess we could have done that, but we were so ticked off that we thought we’d teach her a lesson.”

The man shook his head again. “So you decided to hypnotize her?”

“We thought it would be funny.”

“So you decided to hypnotize her,” the man asked again with incredulity.

“Well yeah.”

Ken shook his head. “Okay, I’m probably going to kick myself for asking this but what exactly did you do?”

The ringleader shrugged. “The first thing was to let the bitch do it to her. Wasn’t that hard really. Kristi said she had a treatment which would defrizz her hair and the bitch ate it up. So, we got her all nice and relaxed and that’s when Kristi really went to work on her.”

“I’m still surprised it worked,” said Kristi with a shrug of her shoulders. “To tell the truth, there’s no way that should have worked.”

“Yeah, but it did,” continued the ringleader, “and so we thought it would be funny if Kristi made her believe that she was the perfect pirate.”

“Okay,” the man said hesitantly, “and that means what?”

“Well, it didn’t mean she was the perfect pirate or at least that’s what we thought. She was still pretty much like she’d always been except—”

“Except,” broke in one of the others, “there really was a change. All of the sudden, for the first time, the crew actually started to like her.”

“We didn’t pick up on it at first,” said the group’s spokesman. “That was our fault, so by the time we figured out what was happening, it was already too late.”

“Why? What happened?”

“The crew decided they wanted her as captain. I guess they wanted manicures more than man-o-wars, so suddenly she was the captain, and each of us moved down which meant all of the sudden, instead of being Skipper, I was now the First Mate and that meant that Kayla, Mandy and Kristi all moved down a step as well, so now we want her out of there.”

“Wait a minute. You mean you guys hypnotized her and you didn’t leave yourself a way to get back inside her head? That’s crazy.”

“What kind of fools do you take us for? Of course we left a post hypnotic trigger, but you know what the problem is?”

“What?”

“The bitch doesn’t listen to us so we can sit here all day long and say the trigger over and over, and it does nothing because she’s not listening to anything we have to say.”

“So what’s this have to do with me?”

“She likes you.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So the way we got it figured, you can give her the trigger, and then you can turn her back to the way she was before.”

“Yeah, and why would I do that?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, what’s in it for me? The way I see it now, she wants my cock and it seems like she wants it all the time. You ask me, that’s a pretty good deal for me.”

“Yeah, but what happens when she gets tired of you? I’ll tell you. The bitch is fickle. She gets tired of you and all of the sudden, you’re out of here. She’ll toss your ass over the side and then go on and find the next stud to fill her pussy.”

“Sounds like you girls are kind of jealous.”

“Of her? Yeah right,” the woman sneered.

But Ken could see some of the other girls nodding. He knew he’d hit a chord. “Tell you what,” he said, “you tell me what the trigger is and I’ll see what I can do.”

“All you gotta do is call her Buccaneer Barbie.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it. You do that, and she’ll go right under. Then you call us in and we take over from there.”

“Sounds simple enough,” Ken said, “but I still don’t know what’s in it for me.”

“You do this for us,” the woman said, “and we’ll let you fuck us, all of us, and then we’ll let you go, no questions asked.”

“You sure about that?”

“You have our word.”

“Yeah, but you’re pirates.”

“Are you saying our word’s not good enough for you.”

Ken wasn’t dumb. He could hear the hint of menace in Skipper’s voice. “No,” he said. “No. Your word is just fine for me.”

“So you’ll help us out then?”

The man thought it over. “I guess,” he said.

“That’s not really the answer we were looking to hear. We want a yes or a no. You’ll help us out then?”

“Yeah sure,” the man said. “So what do we do now.”

“Well most likely, the captain’s not Buccaneer Barbie right now,” Mandy snickered.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Kayla took a drag of water from the water bottle she carried. “Round about this time every day, the captain turns into Lesbo Barbie. She goes up on deck and picks out one of the girls and eats out her pussy. Word is the crew really likes it. Apparently, it’s something of a morale booster.”

“You’re kidding.”

Kayla shook her head.

“Hey, you want to see,” asked Kristi.

“Guys,” Skipper protested. “He doesn’t want to see something like that.”

“What do you mean see,” the man asked.

“Like I said,” said Kristi, “it’s something of a morale booster so she likes to do it up on deck where everyone can see. From what I hear, the crew considers it kind of an honor to have the captain eat them out but the next best thing to having her do it to you is seeing her do it to someone else. Come on, let’s go.”

“Guys. Come on guys,” said the one-time Skipper. “Guys, we have to do some more planning.”

But no one else seemed to be interested in what Skipper had to say and moments later, Skipper found herself following the others up on deck.

“Oh man, we’re late,” said Mandy when the five of them finally got up on deck.

“What do you mean?”

“The captain usually gets the top candidates to line up on deck before she makes her final decision and then she has them strip down so everyone can see. Our pirate crew is probably in the best shape ever because everyone wants to look good for the captain.”

The captain was making her way up and down the line of naked sailors all of them standing very still as the inspection continued.

The captain stopped in front of a little redhead.

“It looks like the captain’s made her decision,” Mandy said.

“It’s about time,” said Kayla. “Hell, I was figuring if the captain didn’t do her soon, I was going to have to do her just to keep her from going crazy.”

The other officers all laughed at that.

“What,” asked Ken.

“Looks like she chose Casey this time,” Kristi said, “and it’s about time. She’s the newest member of our crew and I got the feeling, she was getting a bit antsy.”

“Yeah, that and she’s hot as hell.”

“The captain’s definitely going to take her. That’s for sure.”

She was right. Everyone could see that. The captain was holding the hand of the little redhead and then she was pulling that hand up to her top. The man couldn’t hear what the captain told the redhead to do but he definitely saw the redhead give the captain’s zipper a pull and he definitely saw the captain’s relieved tits finally spill free from her top.

He saw the two women kiss and then the captain moved in closer. Her hand was around the redhead’s waist as the two women’s breasts touched and then they touched again.

The captain’s hand slipped around the redhead’s waist and the two women kissed again and then yet again.

The captain had both her hands around the redhead’s waist and it was clear what she was doing. She was squeezing the young girl’s ass as the two women kissed again.

The captain said something to the redhead and then she pulled back, if only for a moment and she turned around. Her hips swayed almost as if she were enticing the girl to do something.

The girl ran a hand over the lycra-clad bottom and then she was dropping to her knees. The whole crew seemed to be waiting for something.

They didn’t have long to wait. The redhead pried the lycra bottoms down past the captain’s bottom and from there, it was only a matter of time before those bottoms ended up on the deck of the ship. Almost as if on cue, the captain bent over and the girl’s hands pried the captain’s cheeks apart and a murmur of appreciation went up from the assembled onlookers as the redhead slipped her mouth in between the captain’s thighs.

“God damn it, eat that pussy,” murmured one of the onlookers and it was clear that the others gathered round were in complete agreement but more importantly, so was the captain. The little redhead continued to eat the captain’s pussy.

There was a gradual increase in murmuring among the onlookers as they watched the redhead eat their captain out. There was no doubt about it that the captain was enjoying what was happening to her, but it was clear that the assembled onlookers were expecting something.

The captain gasped and then she gasped again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat my pussy. Eat it like that.”

If the redhead heard her, she gave no indication of it. She just kept right on licking the captain’s pussy.”

“Oh yeah,” the captain moaned. “Oh yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck, yeah. Eat me. Eat me you little fucking slut.”

It was clear the captain’s body was buckling under the assault of the redhead’s tongue but the redhead wasn’t about to let her get away. Again the tongue did its work and this time, the captain couldn’t help herself. Her pussy squirted and suddenly she was bathing the redhead in her juices.

And still, the onlookers seemed to be waiting for something.

The captain straightened up and she turned the redhead around. She knelt on the deck and she slipped between the redhead’s thighs and she gave the redhead a mischievous grin. “Now,” she said, “it’s your turn.”

That was what the crew had been waiting for. There was an almost audible sigh as the captain’s tongue took hold of the redhead’s clit.

The redhead moaned as the captain’s tongue took her. Her hands grabbed her tits and her body twitched.

The captain pulled her mouth back if only momentarily. “You like this, do you?”

“Oh yeah,” the redhead moaned lustily.

That, it seemed, was all that Lesbo Barbie needed to hear because once again, her mouth was back between the redhead’s thighs, and this time, there wasn’t going to be any stopping.

The redhead moaned as the captain returned her attention to her clit. “Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez, that’s good. Eat me. Eat me right there.”

The redhead’s focus extended no further than to what her captain was doing between her legs but she wasn’t the only one focused on what the captain was doing between her legs. As Ken looked around, he could see other members of the crew beginning to play with themselves or sometimes with each other. Those that were already naked were at a distinct advantage but those that still had their clothes on were rapidly catching up and it wasn’t just the members of the crew. As Ken watched, he could see some of the other officers also responding to what the captain was doing to the girl. Kristi had a hand up under her shirt and was playing with her tits even as she shoved a hand down inside her shorts. Mandy and Kayla were kissing one another even as the two of them snuck peeks at what the captain was doing on deck.

Only Skipper, it seemed, was unaffected by what was happening on deck.

The redhead moaned and almost as if in sympathetic response to what the redhead was doing, several other women moaned, too.

The redhead didn’t care what the others were doing. Her hands just pulled on her tits as she continued to get her pussy eaten and she moaned again.

Others were moaning, too. One of the undressed women suddenly turned and yanked on the shorts of one of her dressed comrades and pulled them down. She pushed the sailor onto the deck and in the next minute, like her captain, she was sliding in between her comrade’s thighs.

And she wasn’t the only one. Other women were getting more and more amorous with their comrades. And among the officers, Mandy and Kayla were still kissing one another with Mandy’s hand shoved down inside Kayla’s shorts and Kristi was getting into the act, too. She’d pulled Mandy’s shirt up and she was rubbing her naked tits against the other girl’s back even as her hand reached around and pushed its way down inside her shorts.

“Oh fuck,” the redhead cried as her pussy finally gave in to the inevitable. “Fuck!”

Skipper watched for just a moment longer and then she let out a disgusted snort and she headed back inside the ship even as Kristi and Kayla made a Mandy sandwich out of her friend and even as the two of them got their friend off.

Ken watched for a while longer but it was clear that the orgy on deck was drawing to a close. Still, even then, it was hard to pull away from all those nubile bodies still there on deck, but it was coming to an end. He took one last look at the captain still playing with the redhead’s pussy. Something was going on here, he decided and he was going to have to do something about it.