The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 1—A Captain’s Prerogative

The little sailboat bobbed up and down with the waves. It was moving fast but its captain could tell it wasn’t moving fast enough.

The man toggled the switch on his radio. “US Coast Guard,” the man called out. “US Coast Guard. This is the ‘Cash Cow’ out of Malibu. Can you hear me? Can you hear me?”

The man let go of the switch on the microphone, hoping against hope that he’d get a reply to his hails.

All he got was static, and then he heard something else, something coming from behind him. It was loud and it sounded like ...

It sounded like cannon fire. The man turned to look over his shoulder. What the hell were those ass holes doing? Were they actually shooting a cannon at him?

Almost as if in answer to his thoughts, he saw a puff of white and then he heard it, the bang of a cannon and moments later, there was spray coming up rather close from just in front of his bow.

He knew what they wanted but he was loathe to give in to them and yet, if that last shot was any indication, they pretty much had his range locked in. He knew he couldn’t outrun them. He knew he couldn’t escape.

There was a part of him that still wanted to run but he knew it wouldn’t work. He dropped his sails and the boat lurched as it lost its source of propulsion.

The bigger ship was pulling even closer. Someone was leaning over the rail of the ship. “Ahoy there,” the person said. “It looks like you need some help.”

Yeah, thought the man bitterly. I need help because you’re trying to blow me out of the water.

“Why don’t you come up here so we can talk.”

What choice did he have, the man thought. At least he was still alive. He hoped he could say that by the time the next day dawned.

A number of things became evident to him almost from the moment he boarded the pirate ship. First and foremost was that it seemed as if the pirate ship was crewed entirely by women. The second thing was that all the women were hot, and the third thing he noticed was that as hot as the crew of the pirate ship was, its captain was even hotter.

The captain was a golden blond and the the man liked blonds. She had twinkling blue eyes and luscious lips. The man liked that, too.

And then of course, there were her tits. They seemed to just swell out of her chest and yet, as big as they were, they seemed almost immune to gravity. Ostensibly, her little, leather top was supposed to hold those tits in and up but the man had little doubt that given half the chance, those tits would be more than willing to break free from their restraint, to announce their presence to any who might look at them, and to finish it all off, the girl’s bare midriff dropped down to a nearly impossibly thin waist and a pair of little, black leather shorts that seemed to just barely cover the girl’s pert, little bottom.

The captain looked at the man and her eyes twinkled. “Who are you,” she asked.

“My name’s Ken,” the man replied.

“My name’s Barbie,” the captain said as she flicked the tip of her rapier back and forth, “and you sir, you are my prisoner.”

Ken wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do. Standing there as he was, he suddenly didn’t see the pirate captain looking nearly as fearsome as she had before.

“What are you looking at,” the girl asked.

“Me, um nothing.”

“Are you calling me nothing,” the girl snarled and yet even when she snarled, she still managed to look cute.

“Um, no.”

“Um, no,” the pirate captain mimicked the man. “You know, I don’t think I like your attitude. I think someone needs to teach you a lesson.” She pointed her sword at the man. “Get your ass over here.”

The man didn’t like the way that sword was moving around so he figured at least for now, maybe he ought to do what the bitch said.

The captain looked at her crewmates. “You guys,” she told them. “You guys, take care of this man’s boat while I show this guy how things work around here.”

“Aye, aye, captain,” said one of the women.

The captain returned her attention to Ken. “All right, you, you can come with me.”

Ken followed the captain into the bowels of the ship and then to the captain’s quarters. The captain opened the door and then ushered the man inside. The captain closed the doors behind her. “Now,” she said, “let’s see how you look outside of those clothes.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me, buster. I want to see what you look like out of those clothes. Now strip.”

Still, Ken hesitated, not believing he’d really heard what he thought he had.

“I’m not a patient woman,” the captain said even as she flicked her blade back and forth, “so either you strip out of those clothes, or I’ll cut them from your body.”

Ken stared for just a moment longer but then he shook his head and he started to strip off his clothes.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the captain said approvingly and then to Ken’s amazement, she started to strip, too.

“Did I say you could stop,” the captain said as she noticed Ken gawking at her.

“No, but—”

“No buts, Mister. Just strip.

Ken stripped and in no time at all, both he and the pirate captain were standing in the cabin completely naked. The captain walked up to the man and she wrapped a hand around his hardened shaft. “Do you know how long it’s been since we had a man on board my ship?”

Ken shook his head.

“It’s been a long, long ... long ... time. I’d pretty much go crazy for any cock I could get my hands on, but then I had a feeling about you. I had a feeling that you didn’t have just ANY cock.”

Ken didn’t say anything.

“Do you like my tits,” the captain asked.

Ken couldn’t help it. He found himself staring at the girl’s tits.

“I’ll bet you do,” the pirate captain said. “Guys just love my tits.”

Ken swallowed hard as he watched the captain play with her tits. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I like your tits.”

The captain’s hand continued to stroke the man’s cock. “I’ll bet that means you want to fuck me. I’ll bet that means you want to fuck my tits.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

The woman’s hand gave the man’s cock a squeeze. “Then why don’t you come over here,” she said as the pulled the man towards her bed. “Come over here and fuck me good.”

Ken didn’t have to be asked twice. He pushed Barbie down onto the bed and moments later, he was sliding in between her thighs.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned as she felt the man enter her. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me good.”

With his cock sliding inside the captain’s warm, wet channel, the man really needed no direction at all. Almost from the time it entered the captain’s pussy, his cock elicited a series of moans and groans from the woman who was taking his cock and the longer and harder he fucked her, the more she seemed to like it.

“Fuck me,” the woman pleaded. “Fuck me.”

The man fucked her. He fucked her hard. He fucked her good.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Oh yeah. You’re going to make me cum. You’re going to make me cum. Don’t you dare stop. You’re going to make me cum.”

And after that, she didn’t say much of anything but from the way her pussy was squeezing his cock, Ken was sure he knew why. She was cumming and she was cumming hard. He hadn’t cum yet but the way Ken had that figured, that was only a matter of time.

“Oh yeah,” the pirate captain was moaning. “Oh yeah, baby. That’s it. Oh yeah. You make me cum so good.”

The man could only groan. He really did need to cum. He needed to cum really bad.

“You haven’t cum yet, have you,” Barbie asked.

The man shook his head.

“That’s too bad,” the woman said, “but I want you to pull it out.”

“Huh?”

“You heard me. I want you to pull your dick out from between my legs.”

“But—”

“I mean it, Mister. Take your dick out right now or you’ll be sorry.”

Ken already was sorry but he pulled his dick out.

The pirate captain smiled. “You know how to follow orders. I like that.” She sat up on the bed and her hands played with her tits. “Now tell me again. Do you like my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet you do,” the captain said. “All guys love my tits. Now why don’t you play with your cock while you watch me play with my tits.”

It was easy. Ken’s hand grabbed hold of his cock as he watched Barbie play with her tits.

“Oh, Ken,” Barbie squealed. “I just knew you were going to be so much fun. Now keep playing with yourself while I play with my tits.”

It wasn’t as good as having his cock in her pussy, but it was damned good so Ken kept pulling on his cock.

Barbie’s eyes would move back and forth between making contact with Ken’s eyes and between staring at his cock. She was panting just a little. “I love your cock,” she purred. “I love it a lot.”

The man couldn’t help it. He was staring at Barbie’s tits.

“Are you going to cum,” Barbie asked. “Are you going to cum on my tits?”

The man groaned.

“Are you going to cum,” Barbie asked again. “I want you to, you know. Men love my tits and I love men who love my tits so I want you to do it. I want you to stick your cock between my tits and I want you to come all over them.”

The man groaned. He was so close but somehow he managed to do it. Somehow, he managed to get his cock between her tits but he only just barely managed to get it there before his cock started to cum.

“Oh God, yeah,” the woman purred. “Oh God, you’re cumming really good. Oh God, I love the way you’re cumming all over my tits.”

The man could only moan as the cum continued to surge. He was sure he’d never, ever cum this hard in his life.

“Oh man,” the pirate captain cooed. “Oh man, are you ever cumming. I really love it. I love the way you’re cumming on my tits.”

The man just groaned as the cum continued to flow. There really seemed to be nothing else for him to say.

The pirate captain looked up at the man and she smiled. She ran a finger through the cum pooled up on her chest and then she sucked that finger into her mouth. “Mmm,” she said. “That was fun. From now on, I think you can call me Tit Fuck Barbie, but now I think it’s time for you to put your clothes on and get the fuck out of my cabin.”

The man stared at the woman in bewilderment.

“Come on,” she said. “Go on. Get out of here. Do it now.”

The man grabbed his clothes and he staggered out of the cabin.

He hadn’t even got up on deck when he ran into a group of three women. “We need your help,” said one of them.

“Yeah,” the man said. “What about?”

“It’s about the captain,” said the obvious leader of the group.

“What about her?”

“Her mind’s being controlled,” the leader of the group said, “and we need your help to break that control.”

The man sighed. Suddenly, this was getting a whole lot more complicated and Ken couldn’t help but wondering what he’d gotten himself into, but he was now stuck here on this ship. If there was a problem here, he needed to know what it was. “Okay,” he said finally, “I guess you might as well tell me what’s going on.”