The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 10—Out of the Frying Pan

Kayla woke up the next morning feeling dirty. There in the bed was Heather just as she always was and there nestled in between them was the hapless Amy, the very girl she had helped seduce.

Of course, it wasn’t like she had a choice. At least that was what Kayla tried to tell herself but it didn’t really assuage her guilt. She knew what she’d done. She picked some girl up off the street and she’d helped Heather seduce her and now the girl was trapped just like she was, nothing more than property of Heather’s hungry, little pussy.

They’d moved from the street to Amy’s apartment and it was Amy’s bed they now occupied. Kayla couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like back on the ship. Sleeping accommodations were not that big there. Someone most likely was going to end up being odd woman out and Kayla knew it wasn’t going to be Heather so that meant it would be her or Amy and that worried her. She knew she was going to have to work even harder to please her owner.

And all the while, there was that little insignificant part of her, that little part that kept asking why she should be owned at all.

Kayla looked down at Amy, snoring softly there in the bed, and she wondered if the girl would feel what she’d felt. As far as she could tell, the girl had very easily fallen under their owner’s control. She wondered if the girl was just weaker than her, or if like her, there was still a small part of her that yearned to be free.

It didn’t really matter, Kayla told herself. Their owner owned the both of them now and the sooner the two of them accepted it, the better it would be for them both.

Only ... only there was that part.

Kayla looked at the sleeping girl. There was something, something about her, something that stirred that part in her, something she thought she should know.

Yeah, Kayla thought, the girl should know better than to sleep in like that. She was a slave to Heather’s whims and desires. That meant she needed to anticipate what her owner wanted. That meant she needed to be awake when her mistress awoke.

No, the other part of Kayla told herself. No. There was something else. There was ... what?

It was frustrating, and all the while, she could feel the subservient side of her trying to find out what the rebellious part thought she should knew and Kayla knew that the subservient part would gladly sell herself out in a heartbeat.

But if that were the case, how was she ever going to be able to keep a secret from herself?

Kayla could feel the subservient side surging to the forefront. She knew she wanted nothing more than to tell Heather what devious plans her resistant side was hatching. Her subservient side didn’t care if that meant Heather would punish her because her subservient side knew she deserved to be punished.

Grrr, the resistant side argued back. It was so frustrating. It wasn’t like she even knew anything worth knowing. It was just that Amy ...

Yes, yes, the subservient side said. What about her. Maybe we could decrease her standing at the same time as we increased ours.

Shut up, the resistant Kayla said. Get out of my mind.

It’s my mind, too.

And that was the problem, wasn’t it, only ... Minds, that was it. Minds. Something about minds.

Yes, said the subservient her. Minds. What about it? What about minds?

Shut up.

Tell me what we know so I can expose our indiscretions to our mistress.

Fuck you.

Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you, but then you always were down with playing with yourself, but I’m afraid our mistress wouldn’t like that. So what is it about the newcomer. Her friends?

No, the resistant side answered without thinking.

Not the friends, then. What else? The shopping maybe?

Get out of my mind.

It’s my mind, too. The shopping?

N-n-no.

Not that, huh. You know I’m stronger than you are, the subservient side said. You know I am going to win out in the end. How about the coffee shop then?

Kayla’s mind said nothing.

That’s it then, the subservient side said. You see, you’re becoming more and more like me all the time, so tell me, what is it about the coffee shop?

Even without wanting to do it, Kayla’s mind race over the events of the coffee shop. She could see each moment as if she were reliving each one all over again until suddenly the playback in her mind stopped. The girl was on the phone when Kayla had come up to her.

That’s it, her subservient side said. That’s it. You’re almost done selling yourself out, she told her resistant side. In a moment, you’ll let me know what it was about that phone call that was so interesting. In a moment, she told her rebellious side, in a moment, you’re going to commit the ultimate act of treachery for your side and then I’m going to tell our mistress and you’re going to cease to exist. Now tell me about that phone call.

Kayla shook her head as the war raged back and forth in her mind. Figure it out for yourself, her rebellious side said.

I already know, the subservient side said. You know, I know. I just want to hear you betray your own side. I just want you to commit the ultimate act of subservience by giving up our last hope to be free.

No, the other side whimpered.

Come on. You know I’m stronger than you. You know I’m going to win sooner or later but you know we can’t be completely happy as long as you’re still around.

The resistant side said nothing.

We’ll all be much happier when you’re gone, the subservient side said. Then we can give ourselves body and soul to our mistress and we can bask in the wonder of her and all you have to do is give it up. All you have to do is betray your very own rebellious nature.

Still, Kayla’s resistant side said nothing. Just about every part of her was screaming at the resistant side to give it up. Just about every side of her wanted to give in.

Kayla walked to Amy’s bag and she dug out her cell phone. She looked in the phone’s memory and there it was, the last number dialed.

Good, the subservient side said. Good. There you go. Now all we have to do is tell Heather and you will cease to exist.

Kayla’s hand tightened around the phone. No, her rebellious side said as it once more flared back to life. No, she wasn’t going to do that.

Her subservient side was caught off guard. That side had thought it had won but it was still stronger, wasn’t she.

Her rebellious side squeezed the phone again and then she let the phone drop. She staggered towards the door of the apartment.

Don’t open that door, her subservient side said. Don’t you dare open that door.

But Kayla’s hand was already on the knob and then the knob was turning in her hand.

Don’t open the door, her subservient side said. Stop what you’re doing. Stop right now.

But already the door was being pulled open and then Kayla was stepping into the hallway.

Don’t, the panicky subservient side said. Don’t, but before she could say anything more, Kayla pulled the door shut.

It was liberating, just pulling the door shut. In the weeks since she’d known Heather, she was finally doing something Heather wouldn’t want her to do.

This isn’t funny, her subservient side said. We should go back inside and admit what we’ve done and we should beg for forgiveness.

We can’t go back inside, her rebellious side gloated. The door’s locked and you wouldn’t want to wake our mistress up, would you.

Kayla’s subservient side seemed to gain strength from that. Listen to yourself, she argued. You can’t even say her name. You still call her our mistress, too.

For a moment, the rebellious side faltered.

And look at yourself, the subservient side argued. You’re naked. You can’t go out in the streets like this.

She was right, her rebellious side agreed.

Yeah, you know I’m right. Now let’s stop all this foolishness about trying to be free and let’s go back inside and beg for forgiveness from our mistress.

Our mistress ...

That’s right. Our mistress. Now turn around before someone sees you and knock on the door before someone sees us.

Her rebellious side almost did it. Her rebellious side almost gave up and turned around but she didn’t. Even if she was naked, she was in the hallway now and that meant she was in control and she wasn’t about to let herself turn around and give up now.

She staggered away from the apartment and the further she got, the more her rebellious side took control but the subservient side was never gone. We should go back, it kept saying. We should go back. We should beg for forgiveness.

Somewhere in the apartment building, Kayla heard a door open but she saw no one. She’d been lucky so far but she needed to get some clothes.

Another door opened and this time, it was practically right in front of her. A kid stepped out and then ducked back into the apartment. “Mom,” Kayla heard the kid shouting, “there’s a naked woman in the hallway.”

The door slammed shut but even so, Kayla could hear the mother yelling at the child, something about how many times had she told the child to not make things up.

Yet another door opened and this time, it was a young, blond woman with big tits that stuck her head out. Her eyes caught sight of Kayla. “Psst,” she said. “I think you better get in here before anyone else sees you.”

For once, both the subservient side and the rebellious side were in complete agreement. Kayla darted into the blond’s apartment and the door closed behind her.

“Who are you,” or maybe, “What the heck were you doing out there like that?” Those were the questions she might have expected from the blond but those weren’t the first words out of her mouth.

“Well, well, well,” the blond said, “it looks like someone’s a long ways from home. I’m not above picking up strays but why don’t you stand there and let me get a good look at you.”

Picking up what, Kayla thought, and yet even as she thought it, she found herself standing up straighter.

“That’s what I like to see,” the blond said as she stepped closer. She let a hand stroke its way over Kayla’s body. “You know, part of me is dying to know what you were doing out in my hallway all nice and naked, and part of me is worried that whatever the answer, it won’t match up to the expectations I’ve built up in my mind so as much as I want to know, I don’t think I’m going to ask.”

What was she talking about, Kayla wondered, and why was she just standing here and letting this woman do whatever she wanted.

“I do expect that your pussy is wet for me,” the blond said. “I have to say if it weren’t I would be most disappointed.”

Kayla stood where she was as she felt the blond slide a hand between her legs.

“Oh my,” the blond gushed. “Very nice. Very nice indeed. I am impressed.”

Kayla felt a surge of pleasure go through her at the blond’s words. Why was she suddenly so subservient.

“I like you,” the blond said, “so I think I’m going to keep you. That means first things first, I think we need to make sure everyone knows who you belong to and I’ve got just the thing for that. Now, you just stay where you are and don’t move a muscle.

The blond was moving into the kitchen and Kayla could hear her rumaging around for something. She would have turned her head to look and see what it was but the blond had told her not to move a muscle and so Kayla stood where she was and waited for the blond to return.

She didn’t have long to wait. The blond was soon back and then she was standing in front of Kayla and holding up a leather dog collar. “I’m going to put this on you,” the blond said. “It’s a symbol of how I’m your new owner. From now on, you’re not to be seen in public without it. Is that understood?”

“Yes ... Mistress.”

That last word had slipped out without Kayla even realizing she was about to say it.

“Ooooh,” the blond purred. “So you already know how to address me. That’s very good,” and then the blond was stepping and putting the collar around Kayla’s neck. “There you go now. Isn’t that so much better now?”

“Yes,” the subservient side of her gushed eagerly before the rebellious side could even catch up. The subservient side was just so glad to have found someone who could fill the hole that had been so recently created.

The blond smiled again. “My name’s Emily,” the blond said, “not of course that you’ll ever be calling me that, but I thought you should know, and now slave, I notice you’ve been noticing my tits, haven’t you.”

“Yes, Mistress. They’re very ... full.”

Emily laughed at that. “Full. Yes, I like that, slave. They are very full, and now since you like so many other people can’t seem to keep your eyes off my tits, I’ll let you in on a little secret. I love to have people admire my tits.”

Kayla didn’t have to be told twice. “I love your tits,” she gushed.

Emily laughed. “You’re a smart, little slave, aren’t you? I like that. It means you get it the first time, don’t you. You don’t have to be told twice, but you know what I really like. My titties are just so sensitive that I get the feeling sometimes that I could start to cum just by pulling on my nipples and there’s nothing I like more than having a little sex-crazed sex slave tell me she wants to lick my titties.”

“I want to lick your titties,” Kayla said. “Please, Mistress, please. Please let me lick your titties.”

“You want to lick my titties,” the blond asked with a laugh.

Kayla knew the woman was teasing her but she also knew she wasn’t above playing along and besides, now that the thought had been put in her head, she really did want to lick those titties. “Please,” she begged. “Please let me lick them. Ple-e-e-ease.”

The blond smiled. “I really do like a woman who knows how to beg and I mean really beg. It really is a lost art. So you want to lick my tits?”

“Yes,” Kayla gasped.

“But you haven’t even seen them yet. How do you know if you’d like to lick them.”

“Please,” Kayla begged right on cue. “Please. Can I see them? Can I see your tits?”

The blond smiled and then she pulled up her tube top and she let her tits spill free.

“Oh my gosh,” Kayla gushed. “Oh my gosh. Can I touch them? Can I hold them? Can I lick them, please?”

“You want to touch these,” Emily purred and Kayla nodded. “Go ahead then. Knock yourself out but remember, after you’re done with those, you’re going to be licking my clit next.”

Kayla wanted to say no but she already knew she’d be saying yes.

She’d never felt tits like those before although to tell the truth, except for Heather’s and Amy’s and of course, her own, she really hadn’t had all that much experience but Kayla had the feeling that it really wouldn’t have mattered how many breasts she’d fondled. These would always be big.

She soon found that the blond was right. She really did like to have her nipples played with and they really were very sensitive. The blond moaned almost from the moment Kayla got her hands on her nipples and she just kept right on moaning as those hands kept playing with her tits.

“Oh fuck,” the blond moaned. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I want you to ... to—”

She swallowed hard.

“I want you to lick my pussy, God damn it. Go on. Lick my pussy.”

Kayla wasted little time in sliding down and undoing the blond’s skirt. Having found itself a new mistress, her subservient side was in absolute heaven and this time, her subservient side wasn’t going to let her rebellious side get in the way of what she wanted.

She unzipped the skirt and she was about to take down her panties when her mistress stopped her. “Tell me what you want,” her mistress demanded.

An easy answer, Kayla thought. “I want to lick your pussy.”

The blond smiled. “We both know that but that’s not what I meant. Tell me what you want.”

Kayla was confused. She’d thought she’d done that. “I want to lick your pussy,” she said again, as if maybe saying it a second time would actually get her what she wanted.

“I know that,” her mistress said. “That is after all, old news, but if you’re a good girl, you’re going to tell me what you want.”

“I want to be a good girl,” Kayla said.

“Now you’re just trying to tell me what you think I want to hear.”

“But I don’t know what you want.”

“You know what I want,” the blond told her. “I already told you what I want. I want you to tell me what you want and while you’re figuring it out, you can go ahead and rub my pussy, but leave the panties where they are.”

Kayla was so confused. She wanted to lick her mistress’s pussy because she was sure it was what her new mistress wanted. And here was her new mistress telling her she could rub her pussy. Didn’t that mean she wanted her pussy licked?

“I’m waiting,” said the blond.

“I want what you want,” Kayla said.

“Really,” the blond almost sneered. “And just how the hell would you know what I want?”

“But I ... but I ... but you told me?”

“Did I?”

Did she? She was sure she had, but had she.

The blond let out a little moan as Kayla’s fingers worked over the outside of her panties. Kayla’s fingers worked even harder against the panties. She knew her mistress was wet. Even with the panties in place, she knew her mistress was wet. She knew she wanted to get herself inside her mistress’s panties. She knew she wanted to get her mouth down on her mistress’s cunt.

“Tell me what you want,” the woman said again.

All she wanted, said her subservient side, all she wanted was to do what she was told. Her new mistress wanted her to lick her pussy. She was sure of that and she wanted desperately for her new mistress to get what she wanted but she just had no idea what it was her mistress wanted of her.

“Tell me what you want.”

“I ... I’m sorry. I ... I don’t know what you want. I just want to lick your pussy. I just want to make you cum.”

“What was that?”

“What was what?”

“What did you just say?”

“I wanted to lick your pussy?”

“No. The other part.”

“What other part?”

“The other part.”

“I ... I don’t know ... oh wait, you mean about wanting to make you cum.”

“That’s the part. Now tell me again. What do you want?”

“I want to make you cum,” said Kayla.

“That’s a good girl. Now say it again.”

“I want to make you cum,” Kayla said again. “I want to make you cum so good.”

“Don’t overdue it.”

“Sorry. I want to make you cum,” Kayla said.

“That’s a good, little slave. You want to take care of your mistress, don’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you want then.”

“I want to make my mistress cum,” Kayla said.

“That’s a good, little slave. Now say it again.”

“I want to make my mistress cum.”

“Well then, I think it would be a good thing if you didn’t keep me waiting.”

Kayla’s tongue dropped down between the blond’s legs. Her tongue found the blond’s clit. This wasn’t the only pussy she’d ever licked, but it was the only one that mattered.

The blond moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Lick it. Lick my pussy.”

Kayla moaned she knew what was cumming. She could feel it in her mistress’s body.

The blond moaned again even as her hands played with her tits. “Are you ready to get what you want,” she moaned.

Kayla knew it wasn’t for her to answer. She knew what was expected of her.

The blond moaned and then she moaned again as her body finally gave in to the inevitable.

Kayla licked that clit and then she licked it some more. She loved hearing her mistress moan. She loved hearing her mistress cum, but what she loved the most was she was finally where she belonged.