The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buccanneer Barbie

Chapter 11—Debt of Owner

It was the day after and Christine was having second thoughts. The night before had been totally fantastic but with the light of day, Christine was wondering what she had been thinking. She wasn’t a pirate. She was a waitress and there was absolutely no way that she ever was going to be a pirate.

But that’s when Skipper woke up. “I see you’re up early,” she said. “That’s good.”

“Why?”

“Because if you’re going to be a cabin boy like Sammie and me, you need to learn to get up before the master so you can be ready to serve him in whatever way he needs to be served. It’s a very important part of the job.”

Master? Skipper and Sammie had called the man that the night before. Somewhere along the way, she’d learned his name was Ken, but they never called him that. They just called him Master.

Skipper seemed to sense the girl’s confusion. “What’s wrong,” she asked.

“I can’t go to sea with you,” the young Asian said. “I’m not a pirate. I’m a waitress. That’s my job.”

Skipper ran a hand over Christine’s arm. “But you see, that’s just it. You’re a waitress. Your job is to serve, right?”

“To serve meals.”

Skipper shook her head. “It doesn’t matter. Your job is to serve, and yet what do you get in return? A measly paycheck maybe?”

“It’s not very big,” Christine conceded, “but where you really make the money is in the tips.”

“Aw yes, the tips. People giving you whatever spare change they happen to have in their pocket, right, or maybe they tell you to keep the change as if that makes up for all the crap you’ve had to put up with, and you have had to put up with their crap haven’t you. You’ve put yourself out for them and have they done the same for you?”

“That’s not the way it works.”

“Of course it’s not. You put out and they don’t return the favor.” Skipper put a hand on the girl’s arm. “But when you’re with us, you know that we’re going to put out just as hard as you do.”

Christine was about to say something but that’s when Skipper turned her heads towards hers and in moments, she was kissing her.

“But—”

That was as far as the young Asian got because once again, Skipper was kissing her and then she was sliding a hand between her legs. That’s when Christine felt just how wet she was. What was happening to her, she wondered.

Skipper pulled back if only for a moment. “You know you want this. You know you want to serve.”

Christine moaned and then the woman was kissing her again. Wait a minute. This was wrong.

“You know you want this. You know you want to be a cabin boy. You know you want to serve.”

This was wrong, Christine told herself but it was that finger between her legs that had her distracted.

“You know you want this,” Skipper said. “You know you want it because you know what it takes to receive. You have to give to receive. You want to give to receive, and you want to receive so bad.

Fuck, Christine thought. What the hell was happening to her. This couldn’t be happening to her. She couldn’t be liking it like this.

Christine moaned. But she was liking it. She was liking it a lot.

Skipper’s finger was stroking her pussy even harder. She looked over at the man still asleep on the bed. “Do you know who that is?”

Christine nodded. Of course, she knew who the man was. His name was Ken.

“Who is it?”

“His name’s Ken, isn’t it?”

Skipper shook her head even as her finger continued to fuck Christine’s pussy. “That’s a wrong answer. You don’t get to cum until you get it right. Now who is that?”

“I don’t understand. Isn’t his name Ken?”

“That’s not what I asked you. I asked who is that?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Sure you do. It’s not that hard. In fact, it’s quite simple. You give and you get. Tell me who he is and you get to cum.”

Christine moaned. That finger between her legs was getting her hotter and hotter and she had no doubt that if it kept doing what it was doing, she was going to cum all over that finger and she knew she wanted to cum all over that finger. “I don’t understand.”

“Sure you do. Tell me who he is.”

“I don’t know.”

“Sure you do. You’ve always known. Now say it. Tell me who he is and I promise, I’ll make you cum.”

Christine still didn’t understand what the other girl was saying. All she knew was she wanted to cum. She wanted to cum so fucking hard.

“You know what to say,” Skipper said.

She didn’t know. Not really. She didn’t know, unless ... unless the other girls kept calling him master. Maybe that’s what the girl wanted. “Master,” she said. “He’s my master.”

“That’s the right answer,” Skipper said.

Christine wasn’t sure if Skipper said anything more than that. All she knew was her pussy was cumming hard and she knew she loved it.

“You see,” Skipper said, “all you have to do is to give if you want to get.”

Christine nodded.

“What do you have to do?”

“You have to give to get?”

“See, you got it down, and that’s all you have to know to be a good cabin boy.”

“That’s all you have to do,” Christine said dubiously.

“That and you have to be ready to fuck whenever called upon to do so.”

Christine was still basking in the aftermath of a very hard orgasm. “That I think I can do.”

“Then you’re ready.”

“I think you’re both ready.” It was Sammie. Like the other two girls, the black woman had awakened before their master but as focused as Christine and Skipper had been on one another, they hadn’t notice that Sammie was awake or that she’d been playing with herself. “Anyone tell you guys you are both totally hot.”

“Not in the last hour or so,” Skipper said. “Is there anything you’d like to say.”

“You guys are totally hot.”

“I think she’s looking for something for giving us that compliment,” Skipper said.

“What should we do?”

“We? I think you should eat her pussy out. Judging by the looks of her, I think she could use it.”

“But why me,” stammered Christine.

“Because I’m going to do her right after you’re done with her, that’s why.”

“Oh,” and that was how Christine found herself between Sammie’s thighs, her tongue pressed up against her cunt and stroking away at her clit, listening to the moans of the woman as she took her closer and closer to that final destination.

“God damn,” Sammie moaned. “The new girl’s a hell of a pussy licker.”

“I told you she would be.”

Sammie moaned. “Oh fuck. I ... I think I told you.”

“Maybe you did,” Skipper countered, “maybe you didn’t. All I know is she’s one hell of a pussy licker.”

Sammie moaned again. “She certainly is.”

It was inevitable what was going to happen next. Sammie came. Sammie came hard and Christine was there to lap it up and then it was Skipper’s turn between the black woman’s legs.

Skipper was still eating out Sammie’s cunt when Christine noticed something. The man, her master, she corrected herself, her master was awake and his cock was hard, and even without thinking about what she was doing, she wrapped her hand around her master’s member and she stroked him even as the two of them watched what the one cabin boy was doing to the other.

Skipper was apparently doing one hell of a job because Sammie couldn’t seem to keep from moaning. She’d lay back and stare at the ceiling and her hands would open and close and then she’d moan all over again.

It was clear Skipper knew what she was doing. The black woman moaned and then she moaned again. It was clear she was close. Without even realizing it, Christine squeezed the cock she was holding and she squeezed it tighter.

Sammie’s hands were now stroking Skipper’s hair. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Come on. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat me. Make me cum.”

Skipper didn’t care what Sammie said. She was just going to keep on eating that cunt.

And Christine watched. Without even realizing what she was doing, her hand continued to stroke that cock. Man, she wished it were her. She wished she were the one on the receiving end of Skipper’s tongue.

Sammie moaned and her hands played with her tits. She knew she was close. She was very close.

Skipper knew it, too, and that only made her tongue her harder. There was no letting up now. She knew she was going to make Sammie cum.

Christine pulled on that cock even harder. Damn, that was good. She wished it were her. She wanted to have her pussy eaten, and that’s when she felt it, something warm and wet jetting up over her hand and wrist. She looked down to see that cock cumming in her hand.

With their master now awake, each of the three women wanted to take a turn on his cock and each of them did but in time, it was time to move on with on with other things so Ken sent Skipper back to the ship with Christine so that they could get Christine settled in and he kept Sammie with him, just in case he needed someone to fuck.

“Where are we going,” Sammie asked.

“I’ve got someone I got to see,” her Master said.

Sammie wondered at that. Her master suddenly seemed tense and as good as she was at helping him lose his tension, she had the feeling that this was something she wasn’t going to be able to help him with so she said nothing.

It was a local bar on the island. Ken looked like he’d been here before but more than that, Ken seemed to be looking for one person in particular.

“You got some balls showing your face around here again.”

“I told you, Conner, I was going to get you your money.”

“Yeah, but then the last we saw of you, you were high tailing it out of port in that shiny new sailboat of yours and we haven’t seen hide nor hair of you since.”

“I been busy.”

The man looked at the girl hanging on Ken’s arm. “Yeah, I’ll bet. I think we can all see what you were busy with.”

“It’s not like that.”

“It never is but you see, here’s the deal. We lend you money, we expect you to pay us back. You don’t pay us back, we look like a bunch of patsies and suddenly, every deadbeat in town is knocking on our door because he thinks he can get money out of us and not pay us back, so tell me this. Why shouldn’t we just fucking kill you and make an example of you once and for all?”

Ken licked his lips nervously. “Because then you wouldn’t get your money back,” he answered.

“Oh ho, boys. You hear that? Kenny here thinks he’s going to pay us the money he owes us. Any of you boys think Kenny’s going to be be able to pay us back?”

No one said a thing.

“You know, Kenny, it doesn’t look like your word’s all that good around here.”

“I’ll get you your money.”

“You better, but just to make sure you do, I think we’re going to need a little collateral.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your girl there. She looks kind of hot to me. I think we’re going to keep her around for a while.”

“But—”

“You got a problem with that?”

“Yeah, I got a problem with that.”

The gang leader smiled. “You surprise me, Kenny boy. You’re showin’ a bit more spunk than I thought you had ... but while I may respect that, don’t you go get carried away about it. Spunk’s only going to carry you so far but after that, I will smack you down if I have to.”

Ken tried to keep his hackles up but there were just too many of them. He could feel himself backing down.

The gang leader smiled again. “Yeah, that’s it,” he told the man. “Just back the fuck off, ass hole.”

Sammie couldn’t believe it. Her master was backing off.

The gang leader grabbed the girl. “Take your hands off of me, you creep,” Sammie said.

“Oh ho, look at her boys,” the gang leader said. “Little girl here has some spunk.”

“Leave her alone,” Ken said. “I told you I’d get you your money.”

“You better,” the gang leader told him.

“So leave her alone.”

“Listen here, Kenny boy. How about you stop telling us how to do our business. You better hurry up and get us our money or maybe by the time you get back here, maybe your little girl friend won’t want to go back with you when you get back.”

Ken looked at Sammie and Sammie looked back at him. “I’ll be back soon,” the man said finally.

Sammie couldn’t believe it. Her master was leaving her here.

The gang leader smiled yet again. “It looks like your boy friend has left you behind, doesn’t it?”

Sammie was still staring in the direction that Ken had gone.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you. It looks like he left you,” the gang leader said again.

“Yeah.”

“It looks like you’re going to be spending some time with us.”

“Yeah.”

The man was looking Sammie up and down. “You know, a hot little number like you, I bet I know just what Kenny boy sees in you, but I’m wondering what a girl like you sees in him.”

“What do you mean?”

“A girl like you deserves better.”

“Yeah?”

The gang leader unzipped his pants. “Yeah,” he said. “You deserve better. You deserve something like this. Get down there. Get down on your knees.”

Sammie dropped to her knees.

“You know what to do,” the gang leader said. “You know what to do with this.”

Sammie looked up at the man before she wrapped a hand over the man’s cock. Her dark brown eyes flashed but was it in anger or in anticipation and then her mouth slid down on the gang leader’s shaft.

“Ooh yeah, boys, look at her go. Once you get her going, she just doesn’t want to stop.”

Sammie didn’t say anything. She just kept on sucking on that cock.

The gang leader moaned. “Oh fuck,” he moaned. “Oh fuck yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Oh fuck. Suck my fucking cock.”

The girl just kept sucking.

“Oh fuck,” the gang leader moaned. “Oh fuck. Oh geez. Is this what you do for your boyfriend?”

Sammie pulled her mouth off the gang leader’s cock. “He’s not my boyfriend,” she said.

“He’s not?”

Sammie shook her head. “He’s not my boyfriend,” she said again. “I’m his cabin boy and he’s my master.”

“Your master, huh?”

Sammie nodded.

The gang leader looked at his buddies. This was unexpected. “So he’s your master, huh?”

Sammie nodded.

“Not much of a master if he leaves you here with me, is he?”

Sammie said nothing.

“So what about it? You think maybe I could be your master?”

Again, Sammie said nothing.

“I asked you a question. Do you think maybe I could be your master?”

“Maybe.”

“Maybe, huh? Maybe we ought to put that to the test. Stand up.”

Sammie stood.

“Turn around,” the gang leader said.

For a moment, it looked as if Sammie wasn’t going to do it but then she turned around.

“Look at you,” the man said. “Look at you. You’re all ready to do whatever some guy tells you to do so why don’t you bend over and let me get a nice good look at that ass of yours.”

Sammie bent over.

The gang leader pulled her skirt up. “Hey boys, would you look at this. Our little friend here isn’t wearing any panties.”

“Nope.”

The gang leader let his hand wander up between the girl’s legs. “Hey boys,” the man said, “you got to see this. The slut is really wet.”

“Yep.”

“You know boys, even if Kenny boy does make good on his debt, I’m not all that sure I’d be willing to give him his little slut back. I suppose it all depends on how this all works out.”

Sammie moaned as she felt the gang leader push up inside her and then he was pulling back but it was only a momentary reprieve because once again, he was pushing himself up inside her, and once again, Sammie moaned.

“Oh fuck,” the gang leader told his mates. “Oh fuck. You guys aren’t going to believe it but this bitch is just so fucking tight.”

If the other members of the gang had had any doubt about what their leader was saying, Sammie’s moans seemed to put those doubts to rest.

“Yeah you like this, don’t you,” the gang leader told the girl. “You like getting fucked like this.”

“Yeah,” the girl moaned.

“You know. I think the boys don’t believe you,” the gang leader said. “I think you need to tell them. I think you need to tell them what a good, little slut you really are.”

Sammie wasn’t sure what she was going to do but then the gang leader stuck her with that cock yet again. “Oh fuck,” she maaned and then she realized her body was being turned and when she opened her eyes, there were the other members of the gang standing right there in front of her.

“Tell them,” the man said even as he jammed his cock up between her legs.

Sammie gasped. She could feel the man pulling back but she knew he was going to take her again. Tell them. Those words echoed in her mind even as that cock thrust up inside her. Tell them. The cock pulled back only to fuck her again.

“Tell them,” the man said again.

Sammie moaned as she felt that cock push up inside her. “Oh my God,” she gasped as that cock took her yet again. “Oh my God. I’m such a fucking slut.”

The man pulled back and he shoved his cock inside her again. “Tell them,” he said again. “Tell them again.”

“Oh God,” Sammie moaned. “Oh God. I’m such a fucking slut.”

After that, it was easy. The man just kept fucking her and she kept right on telling his buddies what a fucking slut she was.

“Oh fuck,” the gang leader moaned.

Sammie knew exactly what he meant. Her pussy wanted to cum. Her pussy wanted it so bad but more than that, she wanted to feel his cock cumming inside her. She moaned again. She knew it was going to happen.

“Oh fuck,” the man moaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Sammie could feel it happening. She could feel the swell of that cock between her legs and and she could feel the surge of cum inside her cunt and that was when she felt it, the feel of her pussy as it squeezed down on the cock inside her and she moaned again and in that instant, she knew. She’d been a cabin boy before but that wasn’t what she was now. Now, she belonged to the gang and that was just where she wanted to be.