The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

1 Darlene 5

As they walked into the church Darlene couldn’t help noticing that there seemed to be a lot more girls than boys. Given that these people were polygamists she’d expected the women would outnumber the men but since the boy/girl odds for a baby were fifty/fifty she’d expected to see an even number, but that wasn’t the case. Some of the youngest boys seemed a little fidgety as though they’d rather be out running around and playing, but the older ones seemed incredibly serious. She saw some folks casting curious glances her way.

The sanctuary itself was bright and airy and rather simple. Bright woods, high windows. The stained glass piece behind the altar showed what looked like an ancient city on top of a mountain surrounded by clouds and angels. As for the altar itself, it looked more like a dining room table with none of the elaborate carvings she’d seen from her history books. The pulpit was likewise plain. As she moved into the pew she found herself curious as to how these things went.

The family set in the front pew which as a guest made Darlene a bit uncomfortable. Annabelle sat one side of her and Kelsey on the other, Annabelle gave her a reassuring pat on the knee. She looked around the church and saw Elizabeth setting next to Robert she was wearing a lace blouse with a sequin skirt they locked eye and all Darlene could hear was “I glad to see you too have taken the better path” just then the prophet enter the room and the congregation knelled.

Unable to avoid peeking up, Darlene saw the prophet wearing an all white three piece suit and necktie, the only real color coming from his hair and his eyes. Those eyes that seemed to zero in on her for a moment. “Welcome, Brothers and Sisters,” he began spreading his hands as though he would embrace them one and all his voice ringing through the sanctuary with its perfect acoustics “Welcome Beloved Prophet, the restorer of the One True Church on Earth” The congregation replied in unison. Darlene felt her face heat in embarrassment as she realized she knew nothing about what to expect in the next, how long did these things last?

“Let us pray. Heavenly Father, we thank you for this holy Sabbath Day and beseech Your blessing upon those gathered in this Your house. We especially ask You bless those who have recently chosen to take the better path and that Your Divine Light illuminate the hearts of those visiting among us that they may know You and embrace You as the Lord of All. Amen.“Her heart that is area of Darlene body that felt a warmth arising from it as she heard this prayer. “Amen” replied the congregation The Prophet took his chair and Annkia joined him, Samantha and Margaret along with several members got up and walked up to the choir section Thankfully none of the congregation it seemed were expected to sing along as Brother Randall led the choir in a song that Darlene had never heard before about people creating a new city on a mountain somewhere from which God’s people would come to rule the rest of the world. While listening to the lyrics it became clear to Darlene that underneath the gently of these brother and sister lies far greater ambition. So it not a faith that believe all roads leads to GOD’S here there is a right and a wrong.

When the song ended Annika approached the pulpit. “Today’s lesson comes from the Book of Zion Chapter III,” she began in a clear voice. “’And to the Daughters of Zion, the Lord charges thee, “Worry not, as sinners and non-believers do, over the matter of your marriage. For before I formed you in the womb, I had chosen your husband to rule and guide you as king and priest. You are born already betrothed, and in the fullness of time I shall reveal unto you the name of he who shall be your steward and guardian. Therefore live in your father’s house under his protection and seek to become a humble handmaiden that you might become a fitting consort for a Son of Zion.”

In hearing this passage Darlene wonder if this was their plan for her. Was the prophet to be her father ? Protecting her as the sister would slowly wash away all that was Darlene leaving only sister Darlene the perfect bride for a Son of Zion. And just how exactly was God supposed to reveal unto her the identity of the man destined to be her husband? So far she’d only met four men and aside from the prophet himself, she hadn’t really had any special impressions other than thinking Randall did look an awful lot like the guy from that band. Annika had sat down again and now the prophet was inviting people to give testimony, whatever that meant.

“Hello I am Sister Katherine and I was a sinner” “Blessings Sister Katherine” the church replied this reminded Darlene of the report she did about 12 step programs each person would follow Sister Katherine lead, admit that they were sinners and then detail, sometimes graphically detail, on how they sinned. No matter how disturbing the tale, that blissful smile would never leave their face nor would the congregation cast a look of shock or judgement.“The Adversary said I was a boy suck in a girls body”Kesey said to her brother and sisters “To get my hit I had to let them watch” proclaimed Elizabeth “I stab him because he shorted me on my gig” confess Randall. But no matter how disturbing the tale it always ended with salvation from the church and the prophet “he showed the joy and peace in living by God standards of modesty and femininity” praised Kelsey “I came in looking for money and left wanting so much more” haul Elizabeth “I was redeemed” proclaimed Randall. This went for what felt like a hour until the final member ended her testimony the same way the rest did “I know this is the ONE TRUE CHURCH”

After the last member sat down, and the prophet had blessed each one at the conclusion of his or her testimony, the prophet went to the pulpit. “As so often happens when we submit to God’s will, we can more clearly see His guiding hand in our lives. Two of today’s testimonies are especially precious to me in light of today’s lesson. As most of you know, Sister Kelsey does me the honor of being my wife. It has been my honor and my privilege as well as that of her sister-wives to nourish and witness the flowering of her womanhood to its culmination when she gave birth to our daughter Julia, for such was a woman’s body created.”

Though she still paid attention Darlene couldn’t help sneaking peeks at Kelsey out of the corner of her eye. If she hadn’t heard it straight from the horse’s mouth as it were, she’d never have believed it.“I am further pleased by the growth and maturity of Brother Randall for his devotion to the better path have shown him to be a true Son of Zion.” The prophet extended his hand off to the left side of the congregation. “Rebecca Sawyer, please come forward.”

Darlene turned with everyone else as Rebecca, a young woman whose strawberry blonde hair was done in a braided coil at the base of her head. She was dressed all in white as well and accompanied by a man and woman who were most likely her parents. When they reached the front of the church the prophet took Rebecca’s hand. “It is my pleasure to announce today that Sister Rebecca has received inspiration from Heavenly Father which the Elder Priesthood Council have confirmed. One month from today Sister Rebecca will leave her father’s house to become the bride of Brother Randall.”

Darlene couldn’t help looking over to see how Randall was taking it. His expression was one of amazement and joy. Everyone else in the congregation was clapping, but none with more enthusiasm than Randall’s wife Elaine. The Prohpet then performed a blessing ceremony for Randall Elaine and Rebecca then choir sang two songs one about taking the better path the second was called “listen to the prophet” . During the song Kelsey took hold of Darlene hand placed it in her lap and began to softly rub it . It was approaching the second hour of service before the prophet began his sermon at this point Annabella had began to rub Darlene leg . He began by talking about having a clear moral code “there is right and wrong” the prophet “right anb wrong” Annabella and Kelsey whisper loud so it linger in Darlene ear . The rhythm of the sister seem to match the cadence of the prophet speech. At the 60 min mark the prophet explain the better path “although we would never say we are better than anyone we do have a higher calling” “a higher calling” the chorus of whisper had now expanded to the all the sister wife and daughter never once had Kelsey and Annabelle broken there hold on Darlene. As they past hour two of the sermon Darlene was long past exhausted with the consent caresses of her...the sister and the long gaze of the of the prophet eyes her resistance had faded and her voice join the chorus of whisper “It is our duty” “our duty” “to guide the lost” “guide the lost” “to the better path” “the better path”

In her mind’s eye Darlene say herself standing at a fork in the road. She knew she had to choose, that she couldn’t just stand there forever but her feet remained frozen to the ground. From the path on the right she thought she heard someone calling her name, but then someone jostled her shoulder. “Darlene!” She was back in the sanctuary and both Annabelle and Kelsey were looking at her with concern.

The sermon it seemed was finally over and everyone was kneeling for the final prayer and benediction.“Heavenly Father we thank you for this fellowship today as we rejoice in the glory that is your love may all who are still standing at the crossroad be awaken by your voice as you call them toward the better path” “Amen” the Benediction came from chapter 18 Which talked about basking in righteousness. “As alway I am blessed by your fellowship if you have questions about your lessons service or temple assignment for today please talk to Sister Elaine and Sister Jennifer . Praise the One True Church” the Prophet said.

Darlene watched as the congregation begin to break up. Jennifer stood at the front to field any questions while Margaret and Samantha led the children away, there was a door by the side of the altar that the Prophet and Annkia exit out of and then some of the members followed suit. " I must be off to temple” said Annabelle as she kissed Darlene on the side of the head then proceeded to go through the door herself” “Come we don’t want be late for Gospel introduction” said Kelsey