The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

1 Darlene 6

Gospel Introduction? Was that a fancy way of saying Sunday school? Still unused to the high heels she had a few wobbles as she tried to keep up with Kelsey. She wondered if Kelsey was a student in the class, if it was a class, or the teacher. It seemed all the prophet’s wives had some support role in his work and what exactly were temple assignments? On their way out of the sanctuary Darlene spotted Randall standing with Rebecca Sawyer and her parents and four other women who must be her father’s’ other wives. She couldn’t hear what they were saying to each other but the conversation seemed amicable.

Best guess Rebecca was at least the same age as Darlene, maybe one or two years older. Her mind flashed back to the passage from the lesson “For before I formed you in the womb, I had chosen your husband to rule and guide you as king and priest. You are born already betrothed, and in the fullness of time I shall reveal unto you the name of he who shall be your steward and guardian.” Not quite ready to grapple with the patriarchal overtones she focused instead on the notion that these people seemed to believe not only in plural marriage but predestined marriage as well. Had Rebecca been born in the church or had her parents converted when she was a kid? Once she got home she’d have to Google this place some more and see what came up.

“I saved you a seat sister” Elizabeth said as Darlene and Kelsey sat down “thank you " Darlene replied the room was almost completely filled. “Have you read this yet ?” Elizabeth asked pointing to the book of Zion “No” replied Darlene “Well it is amazing I started last night and I couldn’t put it down I stayed up to a awfully late hour also 10:30 for heaven’s sake”. Darlene couldn’t understand how this was the same foul mouth girl she met yesterday.

A man and women enter the room “Hello brother and sisters I am Brother Paul and this my lovely wife Sister Mary” Brother Paul looked familiar though Darlene couldn’t place him. “Before we get started, please raise your hands if this is your first time here.” Darlene, Elizabeth, and about five other young women and two men raised their hands. “Welcome I am honored to guide you as begin your journey down the better path” Would please introduce yourself. Darlene almost got up and left the room at that point but decided that would probably cause too much hassle. When it was her turn to speak she simply stood up and said, “Hello, my name is Darlene,” and sat back down again. No sooner had her bottom hit the chair than Kelsey started stroking her arm.

Most of the newcomer had the same unabashed enthusiasm for being there as Elizabeth did but a few seemed to have the same deer in the headlight look as Darlene felt she had. “My name is Kim I am here visiting my brother Steven” she said as she slouch back down in her chair paying no mind to how her posture was wrinkling her dress. As Darlene look at Kim sitting next to her brother she realize that each newcomer had someone with them. It was then that she realized what Kelsey service role was, as her chaperon.

To benefit the newcomers I would like to show a brief video. The lights went low and almost blinding light came on the screen the music that play grab hold of Darlene attention as the light faded into a scene of a lush green valley. Darlene seemed to see another image flash on the screen but it was to quick for her to know if it was just her mind playing tricks on her. As Kelsey gently stroked her arm she watch as tribe of people engage in what she could best describe as a pagan ritual. The ritual was highly sexual similar to things she had seen at the few rave she has attended for a brief moment she thought she saw that image again. Right as the ritual hit its peak Jesus appeared as did that imagine or she thought. Kelsey place her other hand on Darlene back and began to caress it softly. While quieter, the music never stop it just blended into the background as Jesus preached to the tribe. The image would appear again as Jesus would convert the tribe and lead them down the better path and while the imagine still appear again and again Darlene would notice it less and less as she became enthralled in the journey of this tribe. From their exile from their land to their persecution as they travel across Europe and Asia and finally a ship across Sea to the holy land. The image appeared more and more but Darlene no longer saw it, all she saw where the brave souls who journey across the sea and land in a place that look a lot like Covenant as they set foot on their new home they looked up and saw a mountain and as the camera moved in on the mountain a church appeared.

The video ended there and the lights came back up.“Of course the story doesn’t end there,” Brother Paul said. “For several centuries the tribe lived and worked to become worthy of the vision first given to them by the Lord, but as we know from history, soon other settlers came to this place bringing with them the temptations of other faiths and philosophies. Some of the tribe’s descendants left seeking after false idols. The town foundered as criminal elements began to move in, until our beloved Prophet came and cleared them out like the money changers from the temple.”

“Praise the Beloved Prophet the restorer of the ONE TRUE CHURCH” the members replied Darlene felt conflicted as Kelsey continue to stroke her back and leg, while she wasn’t an A student she knew enough history to know this wasn’t true but yet it felt true.” I should watch that video again” she thinks to herself. Darlene looked over and saw Kim staring contentedly at brother Paul she was setting straight up her legs crossed in a ladylike manner with brother lovely patting her knee. It wasn’t just Kim either, she realized. One of the men had also been slouching in his seat but he now sat straight as well holding hands with the woman sitting on his left.

They read from chapter 5 the story of the settlement of a town called testament. Brother Paul would randomly select someone to read and then ask someone’s else what it meant. Thankful Darlene was skipped past each time. Finally it came time for the closing prayer “Heavenly Father we thank you for the wisdom you gave us in this gathering may the seed planted today grow into a greater understanding of your love we ask this in the name of Jesus and the prophet Amen” “Thank you Sister Kimberly” replied Paul “Now as you can see my wife is handing out the learning packet for the week” Mary handed the packet to Kelsey and the rest of the chaperones. “Study hard and God bless” as the class broke Darlene watch as the Elizabeth and the new converts circle around Kimberley. Just then Annabelle came in the room “The temple calls my sister” Annabelle said to Kelsey . Kelsey leans over and kisses Darlene hands the learning packet to Annabelle leaves “come my sister” Annabelle said as take hold of Darlene hand " it is time for our services hours”