The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

1 Darlene 4

It was morning time and Darlene awoke to another kiss on the forehead “Blessed Day of the lord my sister” Annkia perch over Darlene like a mother would a child “did you sleep well” Darlene pause she had fading memories of a dream, her in a white gown in a white room but they were just images nothing she could put completely together. “Yes thank you” replied Darlene. “Come we must get you ready” Annkia said as she help Darlene out of bed and walked her arm to arm out of the room. Just yesterday Darlene tried desperately to escape Annkia embrace but today she couldn’t imagine being anyway else her head practically resting on Annkia shoulder as they went down the stairs.

As they entered the room the sister were getting dressed all in various stages. Jennifer and Samantha were nearly completed with Margaret not too far behind. Darlene didn’t think these sister could dress any nicer than they were yesterday, but today they had taken their dress to a whole new level. “Looks like we are dreadfully behind” Annkia chirp as Annabelle and Kelsey approached them. “Arms up sisters” said Annabelle. Annkia and Darlene raise their arms and the sister wives proceed to help them out of there nightgowns . It wasn’t long until Darlene found herself in the same position as last night but this time she was naked. But yet all she felt was trust as the sister slip her into her bra and panties then came the garter belt which held up the pantyhose that Kelsey ran up her leg. Next came the silk white blouse followed by a coral color laced skirt, Then came the pearl earring followed by the pointed high heel that put her Mary Jane’s to shame. There was two long straps hanging from the collar of her blouse “What are these for ?” she said “Oh so precious” said Annabelle as she took the straps tied them into a big bow Darlene felt a blissful rush as the bow tighten around her neck as she heard repeating in her head “Great joy and peace come when a woman lives by Gods standards of modesty and femininity”

Unused to the high heels Darlene had to take smaller steps than usual to look in the full-length mirror she hadn’t noticed last night. She almost didn’t recognize herself, especially since her pixie cut had grown out into a smooth pageboy, shiny like varnished walnut. Her bosom seemed to have grown as well, though it was entirely possible it just seemed that way since her body wasn’t shrouded in an over-sized shirt. From the way they treated her Darlene wasn’t sure if they considered her as the youngest of themselves or the oldest of the children, which, considering she was only about 4 years older than the oldest girl wasn’t so far off. As she raised her hand to touch her hair her green eyes widened as she noticed that at some point since her arrival someone had given her a manicure. She figured she must not have noticed because the polish had no color. Well, if the worst thing they did to her here was repair her messed up cuticles she didn’t have much to complain about.

“Just one last touch, there,” Kelsey said as she sat another headband in Darlene’s hair. She then laid her hands on Darlene’s shoulders kneading them ever so slightly. “You look lovely, dear."“Thank you. ...Sister” Darlene could hardly believe what just came out of her mouth and at the same time it felt like the most natural thing to say and the glowing look of approval on Kelsey face wipe away whatever doubt Darlene had about saying it. Kelsey took Darlene hand and lead her to the room were the children were getting dress. Similar to the other this room was filled with children in various stages of dress mother and older sibling aiding the young ones. Kelsey immediately started to help, for a moment Darlene stood there awkwardly not sure of what to do until one of the little ones Loren walked up to her “Would you help me with my shoes” as she kneel down to buckle Loren shoes she heard those lyric in her head “As Sister in Zion we’ll all work together. .the blessing on God our labor we’ll seek”. Those lyric kept repeating in her head while she was zipping up the backs of dresses putting hair in braids and high ponytail not pausing for second to wonder how she knew how to do any of this. It all came full circle as she tied the bow on Emily blouse “There now we match” Darlene said with a smile, Emily leaned over and kissed Darlene on the cheek “Thank you Mother Darlene”

Darlene wasn’t sure how to respond to that, and for a moment she regretted Emily’s inevitable disappointment when Darlene left. She was spared having to say anything though as Annika announced it was time to go. Annabelle handed Darlene a purse she peaked inside a saw her Book of Zion was in it. The ladies all lined up in the living room with Darlene taking her place at the end. Dressed in a all white suit skirt Annkia went down the line for one final inspection. When she reached Darlene she placed her hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed it “God is going to reveal much to you today” Annkia said as she kissed Darlene on the forehead. The younger children took the hands of their mothers and older siblings as Emily and Loren grab hold of Darlene’s . As they walked out the door Darlene noticed congregation entering the church but they stopped and parted the way for the first family. Darlene looked upon the church and Annkia words played in her head “God is going reveal much to you today” Darlene enter barely knowing who she was and unsure of who she would be when she comes out